Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,696 members, 7,805,854 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 07:20 AM

What is Your New Year Resolution? - Nairaland / General (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / What is Your New Year Resolution? (4724 Views)

Hilarious New Year Resolution My Friend Sent Me On Whatsapp / Make Your New Year Resolution Here If You've Got Any Lol / What Are Your New Year Resolutions (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What is Your New Year Resolution? by ldollier(f): 6:23am On Dec 27, 2005
K2DaC:

Stay more focused on school

Get a man asap

na wa o@get a man asap.

anyways my new years resolution is to achieve all my goals for ex: passing all my clases, paying my bills on time. oh yea to also help the needy and homeless ppl that i meet on the street.
Re: What is Your New Year Resolution? by adesodgi(m): 2:25pm On Dec 27, 2005
stop the sinfull act i love doin most... rolleyes
Re: What is Your New Year Resolution? by ocho(f): 8:17pm On Dec 27, 2005
@sodji:...........so help you GOD!
Re: What is Your New Year Resolution? by nike4luv(f): 12:06am On Dec 28, 2005
baah

ooh i gat one, make all the sluts and hos cry
Re: What is Your New Year Resolution? by IB7(f): 2:44am On Dec 28, 2005
nike4luv, can you elaborate on that.....

Regards,
IB
Re: What is Your New Year Resolution? by nike4luv(f): 2:47am On Dec 28, 2005
I.b, eh dont mind me o, its just one of my resolutions
al the sluts and hos gata pay

i have more coming
Re: What is Your New Year Resolution? by Nobody: 4:17am On Dec 28, 2005
hahah what @ ldollier cheesy , anything wrong with that?
Re: What is Your New Year Resolution? by ldollier(f): 1:56pm On Dec 28, 2005
there is something wrong with that, cuz when you have that mindset(getting a man asap) thats when the wrong guys will come your way. in other words you will take anything that comes your way which shows a sign of desperation.
Re: What is Your New Year Resolution? by jacklee: 4:05am On Dec 29, 2005
What is resolution without some conviction? Where do we find truest conviction more than when we are inwardly sad that we failed to come to the line for a cause that was worthy or Nobel and failed. I would say this, I will push as hard as I can to bring focus to a wonderful Nation that yet still cries for knowledge as to who they are and I will hold back the tears to give more sweat to make such happen.
Re: What is Your New Year Resolution? by damygurl(f): 4:17am On Dec 29, 2005
~start doing physics and APUSH homework
~eat less goodies
~get over my addiction to doughnuts and romance novels. it seriouzly geting out of hand
~be a good gurl all year
~clean my room yea right
~read my bible and skool book
~get it into my head dat fries, cheesecake and pancake r not healthy food
~Start exercising i think dat will keep till nxt year
~Be nice to everybody including my lil sis
   dats all i can think of now!
Re: What is Your New Year Resolution? by ocho(f): 5:40am On Dec 29, 2005
damygurl:

~start doing physics and APUSH homework
Good luck with that baby girl grin grin
Re: What is Your New Year Resolution? by biodun404(m): 7:39pm On Dec 31, 2005
HUH, I DON'T HAVE A NEW YEAR RESOLUTION YET grin.WHATZ URS!!!!!!!
Re: What is Your New Year Resolution? by dablessed(f): 9:39pm On Dec 31, 2005
Make at least 100 posts on nairaland on a daily basis cheesy
Re: What is Your New Year Resolution? by nike4luv(f): 10:48pm On Dec 31, 2005
easy grin
Re: What is Your New Year Resolution? by larger20(m): 6:55am On Jan 01, 2006
My new year resolution is to be financially independent by summer 06 through my business initiatives, get my degree in mech eng, get a girl friend, get closer to God and start building wonderful relationship.
Re: What is Your New Year Resolution? by loveday: 9:31am On Jan 01, 2006
dablessed:

Make at least 100 posts on nairaland on a daily basis cheesy
make useful ones at that pls.
something that will benefit us all
Re: What is Your New Year Resolution? by loveday: 9:35am On Jan 01, 2006
@I.B. (f)
USA
    I have cut off from literally the world.  First relationship, first breakup... it is very hard,

My new year resolution is to mend the Tender Heart of IB.  kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss

To let IB know that, when one door closes, some where there is a window to a more beautiful world.

To let her know that, breakouts like still- births are nature's  own way of saving us from further
heartache and pains.

To believe in herself and close her eyes waiting for her Prince charming.

To know that, when Prince charming comes her way, that guy will never come to her mind, nor remember the colour of his ''dirty undies''.

And above of, to realise that, no love is greater than the Love of Jesus Christ for her . grin grin grin
Re: What is Your New Year Resolution? by loveday: 9:55am On Jan 01, 2006
I.B.:

nike4luv, can you elaborate on that.....

Regards,
IB

My new year resolution is to mend the Tender Heart of IB. kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss

To let IB know that, when one door closes, some where there is a window to a more beautiful world.

To let her know that, breakouts like still- births are nature's own way of saving us from further
heartache and pains.

To believe in herself and close her eyes waiting for her Prince charming.

To know that, when Prince charming comes her way, that guy will never come to her mind, nor remember the colour of his ''dirty undies''.

And above of, to realise that, no love is greater than the Love of Jesus Christ for her
Re: What is Your New Year Resolution? by dejiolowe: 10:29am On Jan 01, 2006
for the first time ever, i actually sat down on friday nite and typed out all i want to do this year. man, the list was so long i wanted to run away.

i had to hand everything over to God coz He's the one that can make them happen. Topping the list? I don't want to skip church this year. but guess what? am in the office typing this when the service is going on. oops!!!
Re: What is Your New Year Resolution? by lifexpress(m): 10:42am On Jan 01, 2006
It was Saint Paul who taught us to learn to be content in whatsoever where you are. Its; my New Year Resolution!
Why? Futility of previous exercises in human will.
Prayer has taught me why I need God. The Lord Jesus taught us three parts of prayer: to seek and you'll find; to knock and it shall be opened unto you; to ask and you shall receive. I take the first is to set a goal or desire, the second part is to plan a way or what I can give of myself to reach it, and the final part is to actually go out and do your best and leave the rest in the hands of God.
God is certainly not a Santa Claus. We are each made in God's Image & Likeness, each person is a complete seed of God. And, you know what, you are in this life learningand growing to be godlike, whether you know it or not. That's the value of success, its the first step to realizing your godlike ability. But will it end in selfish acclaim or will you move up the spiritual ladder of selfless devotion to your ideal of creativity, and become a Saint. High creativity is how new-year resolutions must lead us to be more godlike. World saviors teach us to seek the kingdom of God within us and discover the wonder of creativity in ourselves.
Re: What is Your New Year Resolution? by IB7(f): 3:54pm On Jan 01, 2006
[b]loveday, I really appreciate your post in reference to my new year resolution.  But I believe when the heart is broken.... it's broken.  It's easier said than done.  I never knew what it feels like to be heart broken until 2005.  With regards and admiration, I need time to heal if I ever will.  I don't believe in "Prince charming" either ~ sorry but a lot of guys/prince charming have already tried to make a move and I immediately put a stop sign before they even said "hello" because all I see in 'em from a distance is the dude I was with for 6 years ~ I don't like the phrase "ex"  I guess because I hate divorce, separation, splits and break-ups.  My heart is very tender, I guess you can already tell from my words.

Once again, thx a bunch for your concerns.  But my separation has caused me to have preferences in guys although, I know all guys are the same.  Having preferences in guys..... I believe when my heart do heal, I will be able to open it again, maybe.

Regards,
IB [/b]
Re: What is Your New Year Resolution? by snazzydawn(f): 5:59pm On Jan 01, 2006
Well,I wouldn't exactly call it a new year resolution but well,my chief goal for this year is:
1.To get more serious with God and live a life that will give glory to God.
Re: What is Your New Year Resolution? by comechop(m): 2:57am On Jan 02, 2006
IB, i feel for you abeg. Good idea bout giving ur heart time to heal. Hope it turns out for the best smiley
My New year resolution....
Drink more water.
Balance ma height (kinda tall) wit ma weight...
Get girls off ma mind for a looooooooooooooooooooooong while..
Re: What is Your New Year Resolution? by goodguy(m): 11:07am On Jan 02, 2006
I.B.:

I know all guys are the same.
rolleyes rolleyes
Re: What is Your New Year Resolution? by wendytilda(f): 10:44pm On Jan 02, 2006
I Resolve to draw more and more closer to God.
Re: What is Your New Year Resolution? by virozuru(f): 1:26am On Jan 03, 2006
break up with my boyfriend when he comes back from nigeria.
...and make it final once and for all! i miss my freedom!!! angry
Re: What is Your New Year Resolution? by nana(f): 1:30am On Jan 03, 2006
To continue to be d good girl dat i am.
Re: What is Your New Year Resolution? by nike4luv(f): 1:31am On Jan 03, 2006
aww..total nunnie, ah bless! rolleyes
Re: What is Your New Year Resolution? by nicetohave(m): 2:09am On Jan 03, 2006
To watch much less of TV cool
Re: What is Your New Year Resolution? by DEKING3(m): 8:17am On Jan 03, 2006
- Get much closer to God
- Do much better in school
- Do much better at work
- Have a financial target to hit before the end of the year come what may.
- Most importantly, affect people around me positively in the little ways I can.

AMEN.
Re: What is Your New Year Resolution? by ocho(f): 8:55am On Jan 03, 2006
amen for you too cheesy and i should say an amen to mine too.
Re: What is Your New Year Resolution? by DEKING3(m): 9:01am On Jan 03, 2006
Thanks ocho,
a BIGGGGGGGG AMEN for you. cheesy

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

How Do You Manage Your Anger? / Happening Now:Invincible Ring Fails,As Police Nabs Man Stuffing Cash at GTB(pic) / The "hi, Hi, Chitty Chatter Thread"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.