Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,836 members, 7,806,355 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 03:15 PM

Ghanaian Lady Bleaches From Black To 'White' (Photos) - Fashion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Ghanaian Lady Bleaches From Black To 'White' (Photos) (77056 Views)

Meet Gigo Junior Lawson Who Bleached From Black To Yellow (Pictures) / Model Bares Rare Condition That's Slowly Turning Her Skin From Black To White / Man Bleaches Skin (Before And After Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ghanaian Lady Bleaches From Black To 'White' (Photos) by NEHLIVE: 4:31pm On Feb 07, 2017
This is a different looks, but same person and it's hard to believe it’s the same person. Her name is Queen Farcadi on social media, a Ghanaian and she is not denying transforming her skin from black to light. She is so proud of it and thanking God. According to her; ‘God’s been good to me'. She has been telling off her detractors and boasting that she doesn't care what any one says. She even shares some nude photos amd calls herself 'a hoe with brains'. Check her out below..

http://www.newseveryhour.com/2017/02/lady-sets-twitter-agog-after-bleaching.html

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Ghanaian Lady Bleaches From Black To 'White' (Photos) by NEHLIVE: 4:31pm On Feb 07, 2017
HMM, SHE IS ALREADY TRENDING ON GHANAIAN TWITTER SPACE

[img]https://2.bp..com/-lIEAaH0aQyA/WJnuhyh5P7I/AAAAAAAABEk/fkEhO9MWoM0HpKG28FgrLEzYpC2VxfrPACLcB/s1600/C4AHFrsXAAEHnXx.jpg[/img]

SEE THE NUDE PHOTOS SHE SHARED TO PROOF THAT HER BODY IS COMPLETELY BLEACHED. CLICK HERE
Re: Ghanaian Lady Bleaches From Black To 'White' (Photos) by ritababe(f): 4:32pm On Feb 07, 2017
adonbilivit
Re: Ghanaian Lady Bleaches From Black To 'White' (Photos) by Donjasdeblest(m): 4:37pm On Feb 07, 2017
I doubt
Re: Ghanaian Lady Bleaches From Black To 'White' (Photos) by SexyNairalander: 4:38pm On Feb 07, 2017
booked

iz a lie

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ghanaian Lady Bleaches From Black To 'White' (Photos) by tchimatic(m): 4:38pm On Feb 07, 2017
That's y I hate whitish ladies..

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ghanaian Lady Bleaches From Black To 'White' (Photos) by OGWaheedi: 4:39pm On Feb 07, 2017
NEHLIVE:
hmm

Why this "Hmm" no dey for your main post ?

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ghanaian Lady Bleaches From Black To 'White' (Photos) by Nobody: 4:39pm On Feb 07, 2017
She's the same person...only if she had put the same effort and resources in bleaching to maintaining her dark skin.

21 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ghanaian Lady Bleaches From Black To 'White' (Photos) by makydebbie(f): 4:41pm On Feb 07, 2017
I love my dark skin mehnkiss

47 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Ghanaian Lady Bleaches From Black To 'White' (Photos) by DeBlessedOne(m): 4:41pm On Feb 07, 2017
Let's see d armpit. If e no black like kiwi, ma'a know y.

5 Likes

Re: Ghanaian Lady Bleaches From Black To 'White' (Photos) by Opakan2: 4:42pm On Feb 07, 2017
must they bleach..

I am looking caramel or izit chocolate in colour, glowing and healthy looking cos I choose what I eat carefully and I drink enof water.

why jeopardize your health when you can still look dark and lovely

7 Likes

Re: Ghanaian Lady Bleaches From Black To 'White' (Photos) by omega25red(m): 4:45pm On Feb 07, 2017
first two pictures are not the same people. different nose and ears

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ghanaian Lady Bleaches From Black To 'White' (Photos) by optional1(f): 4:49pm On Feb 07, 2017
her body her life.

If she have accident now is it me dat will suffer it Her body her life.

3 Likes

Re: Ghanaian Lady Bleaches From Black To 'White' (Photos) by luke55720: 4:49pm On Feb 07, 2017
Any how you wan bleach eh the space between you ynash go still Black

4 Likes

Re: Ghanaian Lady Bleaches From Black To 'White' (Photos) by Opakan2: 4:55pm On Feb 07, 2017
luke55720:
Any how you wan bleach eh the space between you ynash go still Black

shoro niyen?

22 Likes

Re: Ghanaian Lady Bleaches From Black To 'White' (Photos) by ikp120(m): 4:55pm On Feb 07, 2017
Low self esteem at work. cry

6 Likes

Re: Ghanaian Lady Bleaches From Black To 'White' (Photos) by jamalnation(m): 5:00pm On Feb 07, 2017
Good 1
Re: Ghanaian Lady Bleaches From Black To 'White' (Photos) by Nobody: 5:25pm On Feb 07, 2017
Blacks have more self-hatred than any other race.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ghanaian Lady Bleaches From Black To 'White' (Photos) by Nobody: 5:41pm On Feb 07, 2017
Inferiority complex is not good at all. Chai!

4 Likes

Re: Ghanaian Lady Bleaches From Black To 'White' (Photos) by Nobody: 5:42pm On Feb 07, 2017
Inferiority complex is not good at all. Chai!

4 Likes

Re: Ghanaian Lady Bleaches From Black To 'White' (Photos) by OOOS: 5:56pm On Feb 07, 2017
She is not the first person to change her skin colour, so why would someone call for her neck? She's more beautiful now

2 Likes

Re: Ghanaian Lady Bleaches From Black To 'White' (Photos) by YoungBlackRico(m): 6:34pm On Feb 07, 2017
E get person wey don 'bleach' from white to black before?!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ghanaian Lady Bleaches From Black To 'White' (Photos) by snowden9(m): 7:49pm On Feb 07, 2017
That sentence in the last picture says it all.
Her cancer is 'under construction'.
Re: Ghanaian Lady Bleaches From Black To 'White' (Photos) by Ab4all(m): 8:15pm On Feb 07, 2017
SexyNairalander:
booked

iz a lie
Come on @signature, is tat my paul pogba? chaiiiii, he haff die aswel
Re: Ghanaian Lady Bleaches From Black To 'White' (Photos) by hakeem4(m): 9:34pm On Feb 07, 2017
In case on judgement day, if this your bleaching face doesn't match with the passport photograph in the book of life, don't bother arguing just go straight to HELL FIRE

2 Likes

Re: Ghanaian Lady Bleaches From Black To 'White' (Photos) by ANIEXTY(m): 9:35pm On Feb 07, 2017
Climat change for skin ni !
Re: Ghanaian Lady Bleaches From Black To 'White' (Photos) by Nobody: 9:35pm On Feb 07, 2017
How did she do it?

Oh, wait.... Don't tell me...

She used ...

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ghanaian Lady Bleaches From Black To 'White' (Photos) by mokoshalb(m): 9:36pm On Feb 07, 2017
lol

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ghanaian Lady Bleaches From Black To 'White' (Photos) by Weedcrusher: 9:36pm On Feb 07, 2017
undecided

Inferiority complex

When white people are tanning their skin to get melanin God gave you free of charge, you decided to use chemical to bleach it away. Don't worry you will know black skin serves a purpose by the time skin cancer knocks on your door

4 Likes

Re: Ghanaian Lady Bleaches From Black To 'White' (Photos) by shamecurls(m): 9:37pm On Feb 07, 2017
makydebbie:
I love my dark skin mehnkiss

kiss

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ghanaian Lady Bleaches From Black To 'White' (Photos) by Vizzim: 9:37pm On Feb 07, 2017
Well she is happy now only th end result will tell.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

How Safe Are Yodi Pills? / See What A Couple Wore To Their Wedding(photos) / Scantily Dressed Lady At The Cinema In Ibadan Blasted By Another Lady (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.