Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,972 members, 7,806,818 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 02:09 AM

I Have Questions Concerning Marriage, As A Young Man. - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / I Have Questions Concerning Marriage, As A Young Man. (2605 Views)

Young Man Cries On Facebook After His Little Daughter's Death. Photos / Court Dissolves Marriage As DNA Reveals Child’s Paternity / Thinking Of Moving To Lagos And Have Questions. Can Any Of You Advise? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Have Questions Concerning Marriage, As A Young Man. by Nobody: 5:06pm On Feb 07, 2017
I have heard different stories concerning marriage, lots of bad stories on how some marriages failed, it makes it so complicated for me to really understand what exactly marriage is all about.

My first question is, is marriage for everyone. How do I know if marriage is for me, and how do I know who I am compatible with before marriage?

Most times I do hear that a man should ALWAYS be in total control of his emotions and should NEVER raise his hand on his wife NO MATTER what his wife is doing or about to do, even if she is about to kill him. So if a man ends up beating his wife, is the man is ALWAYS at fault no matter what happened?

I have also heard stories of how wives cheat on their husband, especially if the man is a busy man or the wife has a higher libido, and this usually end the marriage. Most times the wife usually want sex more than the husband. Is this true?

I also noticed that women blow up(become very fat) after having their first two children, is this the norm, or what causes this, I wouldn't want to marry a slim woman who would blow up later in life. I won't even be attracted to her again, and it wld definitely affect our sex life. How do you handle this?

How do people keep having sex with the same person for the rest of your life without getting tired. How do you keep a marriage without boredom?
Re: I Have Questions Concerning Marriage, As A Young Man. by optional1(f): 5:12pm On Feb 07, 2017
Jackofall:
I have heard different stories concerning marriage, lots of bad stories on how some marriages failed, it makes it so complicated for me to really understand what exactly marriage is all about.

My first question is, is marriage for everyone. How do I know if marriage is for me, and how do I know who I am compatible with before marriage.

Most times I do hear that a man should ALWAYS be in total control of his emotions and should NEVER raise his hand on his wife NO MATTER what his wife is doing or about to do, even if she is about to kill him. So if a man ends up beating his wife, the man is ALWAYS at fault no matter what happened.

I have also heard stories of how wives cheat on their husband, especially if the man is a busy man or the wife has a higher libido, and this usually end the marriage. Most times the wife usually want sex more than the husband.

I also noticed that women blow up(become very fat) after having their first two children, is this the norm, or what causes this, I wouldn't want to marry a slim woman who would blow up later in life. I won't even be attracted to her again, and it wld definitely affect our sex life.

How do people keep having sex with the same person for the rest of your life without getting tired. How do you keep a marriage without boredom?

lolz

@firstquestion ask your pastor..

I didn't see any question to answer again..
Re: I Have Questions Concerning Marriage, As A Young Man. by Nobody: 5:20pm On Feb 07, 2017
Cc lalasticlala, seun
Re: I Have Questions Concerning Marriage, As A Young Man. by Nobody: 6:04pm On Feb 07, 2017
Waiting for those that will Say Op has never Fell in love with the right person.
Re: I Have Questions Concerning Marriage, As A Young Man. by Nobody: 6:39pm On Feb 07, 2017
optional1:

lolz

@firstquestion ask your pastor..

I didn't see any question to answer again..

You can read it again, I have made them into questions
Re: I Have Questions Concerning Marriage, As A Young Man. by Dyt(f): 6:41pm On Feb 07, 2017

2 Likes

Re: I Have Questions Concerning Marriage, As A Young Man. by Souljaboi1: 10:05pm On Feb 07, 2017
Jackofall:

How do you keep having the same pe.nis for the rest of your life without getting tired. How do you keep the same organ for years without boredom? smiley

13 Likes

Re: I Have Questions Concerning Marriage, As A Young Man. by Nobody: 11:32pm On Feb 07, 2017
Souljaboi1:

How do you keep having the same pe.nis for the rest of your life without getting tired. How do you keep the same organ for years without boredom? smiley

undecided

1 Like

Re: I Have Questions Concerning Marriage, As A Young Man. by KanwuliaExtra: 1:53am On Feb 08, 2017
It appears your parents were never married? undecided
I only had to observe married people around me to answer your questions. Please, do the same. Thanks. kiss

3 Likes

Re: I Have Questions Concerning Marriage, As A Young Man. by Nobody: 3:05am On Feb 08, 2017
Question 1:only u can answer that

Question 2: U NEVER beat yer wife no matter what.
U can divorce her if she is abusing u physically or mentality but don't touch her .

Question 3: Some women keep on weight after pregnancy but she can work out and regain her figure. Simple fix

Question 4: If u don't think u can have sex with the same woman for the rest of yer life...u shouldn't marry or at least not until u can

4 Likes

Re: I Have Questions Concerning Marriage, As A Young Man. by Nobody: 5:41am On Feb 08, 2017
KanwuliaExtra:
It appears your parents were never married? undecided
I only had to observe married people around me to answer your questions. Please, do the same. Thanks. kiss

Then provide the answers from your own observations. It's that simple. smiley
Re: I Have Questions Concerning Marriage, As A Young Man. by Nobody: 5:42am On Feb 08, 2017
RedRubberDucky:
Question 1:only u can answer that

Question 2: U NEVER beat yer wife no matter what.
U can divorce her if she is abusing u physically or mentality but don't touch her .

Question 3: Some women keep on weight after pregnancy but she can work out and regain her figure. Simple fix

Question 4: If u don't think u can have sex with the same woman for the rest of yer life...u shouldn't marry or at least not until u can

Thanks for these.
Re: I Have Questions Concerning Marriage, As A Young Man. by KanwuliaExtra: 9:28am On Feb 08, 2017
Jackofall:

Then provide the answers from your own observations. It's that simple. smiley

You need "EXPO"?
No one can teach you what YOUR PARENTS failed to teach you.
Please, use your experiences around you to enrich your life.
If you failed to pay attention from your own family life, TOO BAD! Let other NL IDs who have the time and patience help you.

I can't!

What you seek CANNOT be found on social media. It is part of a BASIC educational process while observing OUR PARENTS and extended family members.

I hope you are not "a Kryptonite" living in "Metropolis"?
What planet did you drop from? undecided

All the best. kiss

1 Like

Re: I Have Questions Concerning Marriage, As A Young Man. by Nobody: 11:19am On Feb 08, 2017
KanwuliaExtra:

You need "EXPO"?
No one can teach you what YOUR PARENTS failed to teach you.
Please, use your experiences around you to enrich your life.
If you failed to pay attention from your own family life, TOO BAD! Let other NL IDs who have the time and patience help you.

I can't!

What you seek CANNOT be found on social media. It is part of a BASIC educational process while observing OUR PARENTS and extended family members.

I hope you are not "a Kryptonite" living in "Metropolis"?
What planet did you drop from? undecided

All the best. kiss

You sound like a miserable person trying to rub his miseries off another person's life.

Take ur miserable self off my thread, if answering simple questions is too hard for you. angry
Re: I Have Questions Concerning Marriage, As A Young Man. by KanwuliaExtra: 5:20am On Feb 09, 2017
Jackofall:

You sound like a miserable person trying to rub his miseries off another person's life.

Take ur miserable self off my thread, if answering simple questions is too hard for you. angry

Bye! kiss

Na by force to h-opin thread ni? undecided no wonder NL don turn Kobo-Kobo land tey-tey! shior!!!
Re: I Have Questions Concerning Marriage, As A Young Man. by emmasmith1030: 6:25am On Feb 09, 2017
You should go for marriage counseling! Counselor provides opportunity for you to understand relationship differently.
Re: I Have Questions Concerning Marriage, As A Young Man. by jashar(f): 8:12pm On Feb 09, 2017
abeg thorpido... coman answer kweshun ooo grin
Re: I Have Questions Concerning Marriage, As A Young Man. by thorpido(m): 7:34am On Feb 10, 2017
in life,there are always bad stories and good stories.You can choose to pay more attention to the good ones.

Everyone can get married.That line that 'marriage is not for everyone' is not true.Everyone who can love,understand what sacrifice and selflessness are,have patience as a virtue (or get it),can forgive and put others into consideration can marry.

Are your parents married?Did you learn one or two things from them?Even if they had a troublesome marriage or divorced,did you still learn something from them?
Marriage is for you as long as you can be that person in my first paragraph.Even if you are not exactly like that,you can work at it.
Love is important in marriage.You will find someone you love(I hope you are not one of those people who have hardened their hearts and choose not to love).Find someone who compliments you.Someone you share similar interests and have similar outlook to life.You will find the person by making friends with the opposite sex and having conversations.

Do not beat your wife no matter what.Separate or divorce if you are being abused.The most important thing is knowing and choosing who you want to marry. Know the temparament of the person you want to marry.For instance,I don't like women with foul mouths.I couldn't be married to one.My wife has never given me a reason to say I'm even tempted to beat.Choice is very important in marriage.Lay the foundation properly.

Marry a God-fearing woman and be a God-fearing man.Spirituality is important.Life is spiritual.If you are not grounded spiritually and your wife is not,cheating may be expected.There are different age ranges where men and women peak sexually.For wome it's usually around late 20s to early 40s.Arrange your marriage and work schedule such that you have time for each other.Try to spice up your sexual life too.Don't just stick with the missionary position.Also go out once in a while.Leave the confines of your room and house.Lodge in hotels once in a while.

If you do not like fat women,DON'T marry one.Don't marry a woman with a tendency to get fat too.Look at the mother/family of the one you want to get married to.Check that it's not a family of fat people.Women do add weight when they get pregnant.However,that weight can be shed after childbirth.You may have to help and encourage your wife to shed the weight.MARRY a woman who has some degree of body consciousness too and is careful about her shape.EVERYONE should exercise.Marry someone who at least gets to do some exercise.My wife goes through an exercise regimen every time she gives birth.

cc:jackofall
jashar

6 Likes

Re: I Have Questions Concerning Marriage, As A Young Man. by jashar(f): 11:50am On Feb 10, 2017
thorpido:
in life,there are always bad stories and good stories.You can choose to pay more attention to the good ones.

Everyone can get married.That line that 'marriage is not for everyone' is not true.Everyone who can love,understand what sacrifice and selflessness are,have patience as a virtue (or get it),can forgive and put others into consideration can marry.

Are your parents married?Did you learn one or two things from them?Even if they had a troublesome marriage or divorced,did you still learn something from them?
Marriage is for you as long as you can be that person in my first paragraph.Even if you are not exactly like that,you can work at it.
Love is important in marriage.You will find someone you love(I hope you are not one of those people who have hardened their hearts and choose not to love).Find someone who compliments you.Someone you share similar interests and have similar outlook to life.You will find the person by making friends with the opposite sex and having conversations.

Do not beat your wife no matter what.Separate or divorce if you are being abused.The most important thing is knowing and choosing who you want to marry. Know the temparament of the person you want to marry.For instance,I don't like women with foul mouths.I couldn't be married to one.My wife has never given me a reason to say I'm even tempted to beat.Choice is very important in marriage.Lay the foundation properly.

Marry a God-fearing woman and be a God-fearing man.Spirituality is important.Life is spiritual.If you are not grounded spiritually and your wife is not,cheating may be expected.There are different age ranges where men and women peak sexually.For wome it's usually around late 20s to early 40s.Arrange your marriage and work schedule such that you have time for each other.Try to spice up your sexual life too.Don't just stick with the missionary position.Also go out once in a while.Leave the confines of your room and house.Lodge in hotels once in a while.

If you do not like fat women,DON'T marry one.Don't marry a woman with a tendency to get fat too.Look at the mother/family of the one you want to get married to.Check that it's not a family of fat people.Women do add weight when they get pregnant.However,that weight can be shed after childbirth.You may have to help and encourage your wife to shed the weight.MARRY a woman who has some degree of body consciousness too and is careful about her shape.EVERYONE should exercise.Marry someone who at least gets to do some exercise.My wife goes through an exercise regimen every time she gives birth.

jashar

Daddy has spoken. grin

Selah...

1 Like

Re: I Have Questions Concerning Marriage, As A Young Man. by Nobody: 1:59pm On Feb 10, 2017
Jackofall:

My first question is, is marriage for everyone. How do I know if marriage is for me, and how do I know who I am compatible with before marriage?

Most times I do hear that a man should ALWAYS be in total control of his emotions and should NEVER raise his hand on his wife NO MATTER what his wife is doing or about to do, even if she is about to kill him. So if a man ends up beating his wife, is the man is ALWAYS at fault no matter what happened?

I have also heard stories of how wives cheat on their husband, especially if the man is a busy man or the wife has a higher libido, and this usually end the marriage. Most times the wife usually want sex more than the husband. Is this true?

I also noticed that women blow up(become very fat) after having their first two children, is this the norm, or what causes this, I wouldn't want to marry a slim woman who would blow up later in life. I won't even be attracted to her again, and it wld definitely affect our sex life. How do you handle this?

Marriage is not for everybody. We don't all have the same destiny and some people will be happier as singles than if they were married. Life is too short to live it to please SOCIETY.

Girls who are slim and later become over bloated could be due to the genes in their families. If your girl is slim just check her mother and elder sisters. That should give you a fair idea of what she's going to look like after giving birth to kids.

People keep having sex with the same person because eventually it is no more a physical connection but the desire to be one spiritually with your spouse.
Your love for each other like wine should grow better with age.

Sex is more of a spiritual activity than a physical one that's why couples who have been together for a long time look alike so much and that's why a a virgin woman has a thin film of blood at the boundary of her vagina-hymen because every covenant requires blood.

1 Like

Re: I Have Questions Concerning Marriage, As A Young Man. by Berbierklaus(f): 2:09pm On Feb 10, 2017
It is so alarming and depressing that even the doctors in the house did not address GE issue of women getting fatter after delivery properly.
No one is talking about how family planning pills and injections causes obesity,how it is good for the man to go for vasectomy if he wants his wife to keep her shape...

yeye people

1 Like

Re: I Have Questions Concerning Marriage, As A Young Man. by Nobody: 5:30pm On Feb 10, 2017
thorpido:

jashar

Wow, thanks a lot for this wonderful quote, I will keep it dear to my heart.

I do not know if I can have your whatsapp contact?
Re: I Have Questions Concerning Marriage, As A Young Man. by Nobody: 5:31pm On Feb 10, 2017
Ioannes:

Marriage is not for everybody. We don't all have the same destiny and some people will be happier as singles than if they were married. Life is too short to live it to please SOCIETY.

Girls who are slim and later become over bloated could be due to the genes in their families. If your girl is slim just check her mother and elder sisters. That should give you a fair idea of what she's going to look like after giving birth to kids.

People keep having sex with the same person because eventually it is no more a physical connection but the desire to be one spiritually with your spouse.
Your love for each other like wine should grow better with age.

Sex is more of a spiritual activity than a physical one that's why couples who have been together for a long time look alike so much and that's why a a virgin woman has a thin film of blood at the boundary of her vagina-hymen because every covenant requires blood.

So how does one know if marriage is for him or not?
Re: I Have Questions Concerning Marriage, As A Young Man. by Nobody: 5:38pm On Feb 10, 2017
Jackofall:

So how does one know if marriage is for him or not?

If you don't find the right person ever, then marriage is not for you.

Don't settle for less after all it's the rest of your life we're talking about.

Don't get married to someone you can live with, get married to someone you cannot live without.

In other words, if your proposed marriage is not going to be better than being single, then it's not worth it.

If you were happier being single than when you were in a relationship with the other person, don't do it. Remain single and enjoy it. It's your life after all.

1 Like

Re: I Have Questions Concerning Marriage, As A Young Man. by majour(m): 5:42pm On Feb 10, 2017
Berbierklaus:
It is so alarming and depressing that even the doctors in the house did not address GE issue of women getting fatter after delivery properly.
No one is talking about how family planning pills and injections causes obesity,how it is good for the man to go for vasectomy if he wants his wife to keep her shape...

yeye people
Klaus? Sounds more like one psycho I know in the originals TV show

How r u, am curious, are you married?
Re: I Have Questions Concerning Marriage, As A Young Man. by thorpido(m): 5:55pm On Feb 10, 2017
Jackofall:

Wow, thanks a lot for this wonderful quote, I will keep it dear to my heart.

I do not know if I can have your whatsapp contact?
Send me a PM.
Re: I Have Questions Concerning Marriage, As A Young Man. by Berbierklaus(f): 9:42pm On Feb 10, 2017
majour:
Klaus? Sounds more like one psycho I know in the originals TV show

How r u, am curious, are you married?
shocked

I'm good,yes I'm married to Jesus but I'm not sleeping with him wink
Re: I Have Questions Concerning Marriage, As A Young Man. by majour(m): 9:45pm On Feb 10, 2017
Berbierklaus:

shocked

I'm good,yes I'm married to Jesus but I'm not sleeping with him wink
Lols, I guess we are all married in a way to him, kinda make me feel gay sometimes too grin

I enjoyed reading ur response to the topic, matured and sincere, how do u do with new friends cus I'll like to be one
Re: I Have Questions Concerning Marriage, As A Young Man. by Nobody: 9:48pm On Feb 10, 2017
thorpido:
Send me a PM.

OK, you may follow back, so that I may be able to Pm you.
Re: I Have Questions Concerning Marriage, As A Young Man. by Berbierklaus(f): 9:59pm On Feb 10, 2017
majour:
Lols, I guess we are all married in a way to him, kinda make me feel gay sometimes too grin

I enjoyed reading ur response to the topic, matured and sincere, how do u do with new friends cus I'll like to be one
I make friends only with the rich
So are you rich?
you must own 4 Bugattis,2 Ferraris, a ship and 3 Benz
you must have a 5 bedroom duplex on the island, an estate in lekki,another duplex in banana island.

if you tick all,let's be friends grin
Re: I Have Questions Concerning Marriage, As A Young Man. by majour(m): 10:42pm On Feb 10, 2017
Berbierklaus:

I make friends only with the rich
So are you rich?
you must own 4 Bugattis,2 Ferraris, a ship and 3 Benz
you must have a 5 bedroom duplex on the island, an estate in lekki,another duplex in banana island.

if you tick all,let's be friends grin
I sure do and am only 25, a private jet and an island on the Bahamas. grin
Re: I Have Questions Concerning Marriage, As A Young Man. by Nobody: 9:17am On Feb 11, 2017
majour:

so that silly post was a matured response to you. All hail the king of asslickers

no offense sha

(1) (2) (Reply)

If You Knew All You Knew About Yourself, Would U Marry Someone Exactly Like U / Should Husband Not Often Call His Father In Law And Mother In Law For Greetings / What Is Your Take, If A Girl Doesn't Help In Chores During Courtship

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 88
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.