Stats: 3,150,496 members, 7,808,835 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:42 PM

Nairaland Seun And Moderators Please Have Mercy - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Nairaland Seun And Moderators Please Have Mercy (770 Views)

This Is A Warning To Seun And All His Moderators... / Who Says Blogging Isn't Lucrative? See How Much likes of Nairaland (Seun) making / Members And Moderators Needed On This Forum (2) (3) (4)

Nairaland Seun And Moderators Please Have Mercy by ipreach: 6:08pm On Feb 07, 2017
I started blogging in 2014 and then like every other newbie, what I needed so badly was traffic so I engaged my younger sibling to always share my blog link on social media whenever he comment at least with that people can easily navigate to my blog and that he consistently and perfectly did.

But something regrettable happened.

One day, he told me that anytime he shared anytime he try to create a thread with post from my blog, he got banned.

Then, it occured to me that my URL have been flagged as spam.

I tried it myself, my account was banned.

Please, oga Seun , have mercy and unfreeze my URL I have important thing to share but its very unfortunate that I can not be able to share them because of the present condition of my URL.

At least, I am enlightened on the laws of nairaland, and have being trying my best not to break any of those rules.

Or, is there anything I can do to rectify the problem?

Please whatever it will take I will do it as long as I can handle it.

I will be grateful if people will be posting my religious post here without their account being ban as I sometimes receive email that their account was banned on naira land because they shared my content.

Please, have mercy!

Thanks in anticipation.

Cc: Seun and Lalasticlala
Re: Nairaland Seun And Moderators Please Have Mercy by Nobody: 6:10pm On Feb 07, 2017
LMFAO. U funny
Re: Nairaland Seun And Moderators Please Have Mercy by ojun50(m): 6:12pm On Feb 07, 2017
Mr seun hv mercy on yr son, boy, nd pinkin
Re: Nairaland Seun And Moderators Please Have Mercy by durubrian(m): 6:22pm On Feb 07, 2017
Seun and Lalasticlala, I can't even see signatures ooo... Please do something about that.
Re: Nairaland Seun And Moderators Please Have Mercy by mengho(m): 6:25pm On Feb 07, 2017
I actually figured this out about nairaland the first time I chop ban, it was very intresting, I got to admit, dat time I like super spam grin
Re: Nairaland Seun And Moderators Please Have Mercy by axeman2(m): 6:27pm On Feb 07, 2017
WHO IS SEUN?
Re: Nairaland Seun And Moderators Please Have Mercy by delishpot: 6:47pm On Feb 07, 2017
Seun and Lalasticlala Biko, I beg una please have mercy.
Re: Nairaland Seun And Moderators Please Have Mercy by Mikeshiangala(m): 11:09pm On Feb 07, 2017
you probably were spamming the forum
Re: Nairaland Seun And Moderators Please Have Mercy by Onyejemechimere(m): 1:26am On Feb 08, 2017
Uncle lalasticlala, please have mercy on him.....
Re: Nairaland Seun And Moderators Please Have Mercy by ipreach: 6:31am On Feb 08, 2017
Mikeshiangala:
you probably were spamming the forum
It was not actually me that did that, please
Re: Nairaland Seun And Moderators Please Have Mercy by ipreach: 11:30am On Feb 08, 2017
Seun and Lalasticlala please talk to me and tell me that my 'sins' has been forgiven
Re: Nairaland Seun And Moderators Please Have Mercy by Adonis3: 12:39pm On Feb 19, 2017
durubrian:
Seun and Lalasticlala, I can't even see signatures ooo... Please do something about that.

Lol.. You don't view signatures coz you don't have one

#Adonis3HasSpoken
Re: Nairaland Seun And Moderators Please Have Mercy by ipreach: 8:18am On Mar 27, 2017
Please consider

ipreach:
I started blogging in 2014 and then like every other newbie, what I needed so badly was traffic so I engaged my younger sibling to always share my blog link on social media whenever he comment at least with that people can easily navigate to my blog and that he consistently and perfectly did.

But something regrettable happened.

One day, he told me that anytime he shared anytime he try to create a thread with post from my blog, he got banned.

Then, it occured to me that my URL have been flagged as spam.

I tried it myself, my account was banned.

Please, oga Seun , have mercy and unfreeze my URL I have important thing to share but its very unfortunate that I can not be able to share them because of the present condition of my URL.

At least, I am enlightened on the laws of nairaland, and have being trying my best not to break any of those rules.

Or, is there anything I can do to rectify the problem?

Please whatever it will take I will do it as long as I can handle it.

I will be grateful if people will be posting my religious post here without their account being ban as I sometimes receive email that their account was banned on naira land because they shared my content.

Please, have mercy!

Thanks in anticipation.

Cc: Seun, Mynd44 Slyr0x, adewasco2k, UjSizzle, mkmyers45, Lalasticlala

How Can I Be A Programmer? / Urgent!!! Blog Designers Wanted / Get Binary Option Script With Complete SQL Database | Live Demo