Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,685 members, 7,801,974 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 07:18 AM

Aftermath Of The Clash Between Herdsmen In Police Uniform & The Police In Delta - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Aftermath Of The Clash Between Herdsmen In Police Uniform & The Police In Delta (43490 Views)

Armed Robbers Dressed In Police Uniform Arrested By SARS In Anambra / Cult Leader Arrested After Bloody Clash Between Aye & Eiye Cult Members / Corpse Of Policeman Killed In The Clash Between Navy & Police In Cross River (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Aftermath Of The Clash Between Herdsmen In Police Uniform & The Police In Delta by Crownofwealth(m): 7:43pm On Feb 07, 2017
IT IS WITH GREAT SADNESS THAT I TYPE THIS. THE CORPSE OF THE TWO MISSING POLICE OFFICERS WHO GOT LOST IN THE BUSH IN THE PROCESS OF THE SCUFFLE BETWEEN THE UNIFORMED FULANI HERDSMEN AND THE NIGERIAN POLICE FORCE HAS BEEN RETRIEVED. THE CORPSE WERE BROUGHT INTO THE AREA COMMANDERS OFFICE THIS EVENING IN UGHELLI BEFORE THEY WERE SUBSEQUENTLY TRANSFERRED TO THE MORTUARY. THE BODIES WERE SERIOUSLY MUTILATED WITH THE HEAD CHOPPED OFF. THE DEATH OF THE TWO GALLANT OFFICERS IS INDEED A BIG BLOW TO THE NIGERIAN POLICE FORCE.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Aftermath Of The Clash Between Herdsmen In Police Uniform & The Police In Delta by Crownofwealth(m): 7:44pm On Feb 07, 2017
Herdsmen, dressed in police uniform, armed with AK-47 rifles and other dangerous weapons, engaged a team of policemen in a gun battle, yesterday, in Delta State, leaving a number of police officers, including an Area Commander, injured, while some are missing.
However, Delta State Police Commissioner, Mr. Zanna Ibrahim, who spoke to Vanguard on phone yesterday evening, said: “There was no injury.
“What happened was that the policemen were fatigued. They entered the terrain they were not used to and some of them collapsed out of fatigue.”
He said none was injured, but admitted that the Area Commander, who led the team and one other person were exhausted.
Vanguard learned that the police team, including men of the Dragon, Quick Response Squad , QRS and Ughelli Area Command patrol team, led by the Area Commander, Ughelli, had stormed Orhorho community and surroundings in Ughelli North Local Government Area of the state.
The move was due to incessant reports of rape and attacks on villagers by herdsmen, who were taking cover in the bush.
But as soon as the policemen arrived, the herdsmen opened fire.
The police officers, numbering over 60, it was gathered, had stormed the community to enforce an ultimatum issued the herdsmen to leave.
Though details of the incident were still sketchy at press time, sources said the head of the police team was among the wounded in the gun battle.
A source, who craved anonymity, said police officers were ambushed by the herdsmen, who he said opened fire on them, as they were approaching the community.
source: http://www.vanguardngr.com/2017/02/herdsmen-police-uniform-clash-police-delta-area-commander-injured/

1 Like

Re: Aftermath Of The Clash Between Herdsmen In Police Uniform & The Police In Delta by fulaniHERDSman(m): 7:46pm On Feb 07, 2017
And a bastard in the force told us that the officers only got tired or fatigued.

110 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Aftermath Of The Clash Between Herdsmen In Police Uniform & The Police In Delta by Ebubeslym(m): 7:47pm On Feb 07, 2017
I have told my younger bro over and over.

'Run for your life whenever a fulani man is around.

Violence will surely be lurking around that environment'

34 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Aftermath Of The Clash Between Herdsmen In Police Uniform & The Police In Delta by oyonu(m): 7:50pm On Feb 07, 2017
Ok
Re: Aftermath Of The Clash Between Herdsmen In Police Uniform & The Police In Delta by Udehpaschal1(m): 7:52pm On Feb 07, 2017
Chai! This is someone's father, husband, brother,uncle. Gone just like that

6 Likes

Re: Aftermath Of The Clash Between Herdsmen In Police Uniform & The Police In Delta by greenermodels: 7:56pm On Feb 07, 2017
Crownofwealth:
Copy: lalasticlala OAM4J Mynd44
please to the promised land.
Re: Aftermath Of The Clash Between Herdsmen In Police Uniform & The Police In Delta by Crownofwealth(m): 7:59pm On Feb 07, 2017
Udehpaschal1:
Chai! This is someone's father, husband, brother,uncle. Gone just like that
if u were there u cudnt have even looked at the corpse. the bullet proof vest they were putting on was still on them and the bodies were decomposing already.

3 Likes

Re: Aftermath Of The Clash Between Herdsmen In Police Uniform & The Police In Delta by emvico(m): 8:24pm On Feb 07, 2017
PiSure Or Keep Your Stories To YaSelf

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Aftermath Of The Clash Between Herdsmen In Police Uniform & The Police In Delta by Crownofwealth(m): 8:48pm On Feb 07, 2017
emvico:
PiSure Or Keep Your Stories To YaSelf
i would have preferred u come there urself to do the snapping so u can receive the beating of your life.

20 Likes

Re: Aftermath Of The Clash Between Herdsmen In Police Uniform & The Police In Delta by emvico(m): 8:53pm On Feb 07, 2017
Crownofwealth:
i would have preferred u come there urself to do the snapping so u can receive the beating of your life.
Blood Of BuHaRi.
abeg na joke i dey joke oo i no wan die now

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Aftermath Of The Clash Between Herdsmen In Police Uniform & The Police In Delta by Crownofwealth(m): 9:03pm On Feb 07, 2017
emvico:

Blood Of BuHaRi.
abeg na joke i dey joke oo i no wan die now
people are mourning at the area commanders office and u want to snap picture of mutilated corpse.

1 Like

Re: Aftermath Of The Clash Between Herdsmen In Police Uniform & The Police In Delta by George2016(m): 9:10pm On Feb 07, 2017
Nigeria which way?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Aftermath Of The Clash Between Herdsmen In Police Uniform & The Police In Delta by dpete1: 9:11pm On Feb 07, 2017
See solid lie,"they are fatigued and collapsed",infact I can touch this lie Chai!!

So the fatigue con chop their head comot

Too many lai mohammeds this days

13 Likes

Re: Aftermath Of The Clash Between Herdsmen In Police Uniform & The Police In Delta by bafsonbaf: 9:11pm On Feb 07, 2017
criminals in uniform! yet you called them herdsmen, call them militants ur terrorist that's all. wailers will surely enjoy it

3 Likes

Re: Aftermath Of The Clash Between Herdsmen In Police Uniform & The Police In Delta by Sibe007(m): 9:11pm On Feb 07, 2017
Such outdated method of raising cattles should be banned already.....Why are we like this in this Country?

Why?

Avoidable deaths everyday.

5 Likes

Re: Aftermath Of The Clash Between Herdsmen In Police Uniform & The Police In Delta by OCTAVO: 9:12pm On Feb 07, 2017
angry
Re: Aftermath Of The Clash Between Herdsmen In Police Uniform & The Police In Delta by Nobody: 9:12pm On Feb 07, 2017
Clap Don already de enter dance o...

2 Likes

Re: Aftermath Of The Clash Between Herdsmen In Police Uniform & The Police In Delta by Tolulopefinest(m): 9:13pm On Feb 07, 2017
Who taught this Fulani how to operate a Gun?

I thought shocked they were only expert at cattle rearing

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Aftermath Of The Clash Between Herdsmen In Police Uniform & The Police In Delta by Rapmoney(m): 9:13pm On Feb 07, 2017
I've a personal conviction that these people are not just the ordinary fulani men we see rearing cattle. These people are terrorists who have been mandated with a mission to maim and kill southerners! Those who said Apostle Suleiman was foolish to have said what he said are bigger fools!!!

44 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Aftermath Of The Clash Between Herdsmen In Police Uniform & The Police In Delta by Mopolchi: 9:13pm On Feb 07, 2017
Okay
Re: Aftermath Of The Clash Between Herdsmen In Police Uniform & The Police In Delta by castrokins(m): 9:15pm On Feb 07, 2017
You See Why People Are Asking For A Split Of This Cesspit?

How Do You Enter A Strange Land, Rape And Dispossess The Owners Of The Land And To Rub It In, Kill Police Officers Of The State?

This Isn't A Country, I Refuse To Agree!

7 Likes

Re: Aftermath Of The Clash Between Herdsmen In Police Uniform & The Police In Delta by Nobody: 9:16pm On Feb 07, 2017
So 60 policemen were dislodged by a handful of madmen? how come?
Re: Aftermath Of The Clash Between Herdsmen In Police Uniform & The Police In Delta by Antoeni(m): 9:17pm On Feb 07, 2017
It is like this herdsmen re even more trained than the police and military together.
Re: Aftermath Of The Clash Between Herdsmen In Police Uniform & The Police In Delta by Nobody: 9:17pm On Feb 07, 2017
WITH THIS I HOPE THE NPF WILL WAKE UP AND KNOW WAT TO DO
Re: Aftermath Of The Clash Between Herdsmen In Police Uniform & The Police In Delta by mradjoy(m): 9:18pm On Feb 07, 2017
I guess Nigeria Police will swing into action now that some of their own has been killed.

Really sad and pathetic story!

1 Like

Re: Aftermath Of The Clash Between Herdsmen In Police Uniform & The Police In Delta by Crownofwealth(m): 9:19pm On Feb 07, 2017
Antoeni:
It is like this herdsmen re even more trained than the police and military together.
they have superior fire power coupled with their charms.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Man Caught Disguising As A Woman To Get Nanny Job In Ajah (Pic/Video) / Fake Police Officer Operates In Lagos For 12 Years Unnoticed / Woman Caught Repackaging Poor Quality Rice Into Stallion Rice Sacks (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.