Stats: 3,150,561 members, 7,809,050 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:55 PM

Aftermath Of The Clash Between Herdsmen In Police Uniform & The Police In Delta - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Aftermath Of The Clash Between Herdsmen In Police Uniform & The Police In Delta (43493 Views)

Armed Robbers Dressed In Police Uniform Arrested By SARS In Anambra / Cult Leader Arrested After Bloody Clash Between Aye & Eiye Cult Members / Corpse Of Policeman Killed In The Clash Between Navy & Police In Cross River (2) (3) (4)

Re: Aftermath Of The Clash Between Herdsmen In Police Uniform & The Police In Delta by BermudaTriangle(m): 10:17pm On Feb 07, 2017
Tolulopefinest:
Who taught this Fulani how to operate a Gun?

I thought shocked they were only expert at cattle rearing

They are being trained in Sudan including the likes of Sanusi Lamido, el-Rufai, etc
Re: Aftermath Of The Clash Between Herdsmen In Police Uniform & The Police In Delta by BermudaTriangle(m): 10:17pm On Feb 07, 2017
El-Rufai will know those involved. They are his boys.
Re: Aftermath Of The Clash Between Herdsmen In Police Uniform & The Police In Delta by Ebubeslym(m): 10:22pm On Feb 07, 2017
africanusvu:
,There a coments nt meant for real men to make.cowards like u and ur dad a beter dead than live and bring shame to ur tribe.shame to u

you are an id1ot.
A shameless one.
Re: Aftermath Of The Clash Between Herdsmen In Police Uniform & The Police In Delta by Pascal181: 10:24pm On Feb 07, 2017
Hmmmmmmm. which way Nigeria
Re: Aftermath Of The Clash Between Herdsmen In Police Uniform & The Police In Delta by bfire(m): 10:26pm On Feb 07, 2017
The police commissioner must have release the
operation to the fulanis

he should be asked questions. things like this don't
just happen anyways
Re: Aftermath Of The Clash Between Herdsmen In Police Uniform & The Police In Delta by Kirigidi(m): 10:33pm On Feb 07, 2017
Ebubeslym:
I have told my younger bro over and over.

'Run for your life whenever a fulani man is around.

Violence will surely be lurking around that environment'
Ah! Ah!! Even in your own community you will run from a migrant Fulani? Why? That is cowardice! Come to think of it, can you go to the north and intimidate an average Hausa-Fulani man in their own homeland and he will run from you? If no is the answer why will you then run from a Fulani [who came all the way from the north] or allow him intimidate you in your own land? I tell you, if every southerner reason like you did here by fleeing from the Fulanis in their own ancestral land handed over to them by their ancestors, then it's finished! The herdsmen will simply invade and take over your community without resistance and drive you far away into exile. Supposing your ancestors were cowards who run from invaders would they have been able to secure their homelands for their descendants among whom you are one? Be brave man! The Fulanis are not super human. PEACE.

Re: Aftermath Of The Clash Between Herdsmen In Police Uniform & The Police In Delta by starz100: 10:33pm On Feb 07, 2017
Is it not obvious to all now that these so called fulani herdsmen cum terrorists hv been handled with kid gloves ever since? If care is not taken these blood suckers will begin to seize land down south for their cattle. How many more lives would be taken before we know there is a grand invasion going on. State police is the way out since govt itself appear relunctant in curbing the menace by calling them what they are-terrorists.
Re: Aftermath Of The Clash Between Herdsmen In Police Uniform & The Police In Delta by cenaboy(m): 10:49pm On Feb 07, 2017
fulaniHERDSman:
And a bastard in the force told us that the officers only got tired or fatigued.

That CP must be a northerner for saying that.
Re: Aftermath Of The Clash Between Herdsmen In Police Uniform & The Police In Delta by mikky94(m): 10:53pm On Feb 07, 2017
Police Commissioners are somehow related to Lai Mohammed

They can lie for Africa

If dey see a Cock Crow, dey will say its eating
Re: Aftermath Of The Clash Between Herdsmen In Police Uniform & The Police In Delta by Nobody: 11:00pm On Feb 07, 2017
and somebody say i should pray for quick recovery of who? again
Re: Aftermath Of The Clash Between Herdsmen In Police Uniform & The Police In Delta by Emassive(m): 11:17pm On Feb 07, 2017
There is nothing like herdsmen but terrorists. They rustled cattles then herd down south to carry out the plot. They will soon wipe out the whole south in another 5yrs. Let Lai and Osinbajo continue to play you while they loot
Re: Aftermath Of The Clash Between Herdsmen In Police Uniform & The Police In Delta by Kirigidi(m): 11:30pm On Feb 07, 2017
starz100:
Is it not obvious to all now that these so called fulani herdsmen cum terrorists hv been handled with kid gloves ever since? If care is not taken these blood suckers will begin to seize land down south for their cattle. How many more lives would be taken before we know there is a grand invasion going on. State police is the way out since govt itself appear relunctant in curbing the menace by calling them what they are-terrorists.
I have raised this alarm before but southern our people are just too gullible and disunited to uncover the grand plan of these Islamic people. If you observe very well, the plan has been on for some years now and they [the Hausa-Fulanis] are earnestly implementing it awaiting a D-Day. They have sent/ released their scouts/ spies in the name of herdsmen on reconnaissance mission to master the bushes and forests surrounding our towns and villages more than the real indigenes, thereby taking control of defensive and offensive positions. These tactics make it easy for them to attack and over run communities and weaken the resistance of the land owners. As it is now these Islamic people are already every where in the forests of the south well positioned because southern youths no longer venture into the bushes to exploit forest resources but running to the cities leaving control of their ancestral homeland in the hands of aggressive Fulanis. If care is not taken, in an event of war with Islamic north which we don't pray for, the south may easily be conquered because these people have almost taken over southern strategic defensive positions; the forests and bushes. Southerners wake up! Be wise, vigilant, united, brave and security conscious. PEACE.

Re: Aftermath Of The Clash Between Herdsmen In Police Uniform & The Police In Delta by morscino: 12:17am On Feb 08, 2017
The question begging for ans is how did ppl know if d criminals in uniform are herdmen or not?...or were they there wit cattles as well.
There is an obvious plot by some ppl to stir hate in dis country,labelling every faceless criminal herdsmen.
Re: Aftermath Of The Clash Between Herdsmen In Police Uniform & The Police In Delta by k9ine(m): 12:38am On Feb 08, 2017
Come to think of it, a whole Delta State CP told us that there was no injury, just his men who were fatigued due to entering an unfamiliar tarrain. He didn't mentioned the missing men now dead. Odiegwu!
In the state we have one man who calls himself the "State Governor", the person of Dr. Okowa who says he cannot ban open cattle grazing because it goes against ECOWAS rules which Nigeria is signatory to.

OKOWA, BAN CATTLE GRAZING ELSE VERY SOON THESE FULANI CRIMINALS AND TERRORISTS WILL COME FOR YOUR HEAD AND THOSE IF YOUR KINSMEN!

Let us not forget it was Fulani Herdsmen who killed a monarch in Delta North last year.
My people if the elected Governors or Local Govt. Chairmen do not want to ban it, let monarchs of neighbouring kingdoms place a total ban of open grazing in their kingdoms, communicate such to the respective Area Commander, Army GOC, Commissioner of Police, the head of the Huasa-Fulani community and government, the media as well as pull resources together in enforcing it.
These blood thirsty herdsmen will not stop unless we put an end to their madness.

My condolences to the families of the men KIA.
Re: Aftermath Of The Clash Between Herdsmen In Police Uniform & The Police In Delta by authenticman(m): 12:42am On Feb 08, 2017
So, have the bandits been arrested yet?
Re: Aftermath Of The Clash Between Herdsmen In Police Uniform & The Police In Delta by Kdon2: 1:13am On Feb 08, 2017
Crownofwealth:
IT IS WITH GREAT SADNESS THAT I TYPE THIS. THE CORPSE OF THE TWO MISSING POLICE OFFICERS WHO GOT LOST IN THE BUSH IN THE PROCESS OF THE SCUFFLE BETWEEN THE UNIFORMED FULANI HERDSMEN AND THE NIGERIAN POLICE FORCE HAS BEEN RETRIEVED. THE CORPSE WERE BROUGHT INTO THE AREA COMMANDERS OFFICE THIS EVENING IN UGHELLI BEFORE THEY WERE SUBSEQUENTLY TRANSFERRED TO THE MORTUARY. THE BODIES WERE SERIOUSLY MUTILATED WITH THE HEAD CHOPPED OFF. THE DEATH OF THE TWO GALLANT OFFICERS IS INDEED A BIG BLOW TO THE NIGERIAN POLICE FORCE.

Pastor suleiman is right afterall.
Re: Aftermath Of The Clash Between Herdsmen In Police Uniform & The Police In Delta by BetaThings: 2:14am On Feb 08, 2017
Rapmoney:
I've a personal conviction that these people are not just the ordinary fulani men we see rearing cattle. These people are terrorists who have been mandated with a mission to maim and kill southerners! Those who said Apostle Suleiman was foolish to have said what he said are bigger fools!!!

And the guys occupying Arepo in Lagos, Ikorodu, kidnapped an Oba in Lagos and chased away the deputy governor of Ogun State and her entourage are also terrorists from the North?

Right?

NDA is from the North too?
Re: Aftermath Of The Clash Between Herdsmen In Police Uniform & The Police In Delta by BetaThings: 2:15am On Feb 08, 2017
Kirigidi:

I have raised this alarm before but southern our people are just too gullible and disunited to uncover the grand plan of these Islamic people. If you observe very well, the plan has been on for some years now and they [the Hausa-Fulanis] are earnestly implementing it awaiting a D-Day. They have sent/ released their scouts/ spies in the name of herdsmen on reconnaissance mission to master the bushes and forests surrounding our towns and villages more than the real indigenes, thereby taking control of defensive and offensive positions. These tactics make it easy for them to attack and over run communities and weaken the resistance of the land owners. As it is now these Islamic people are already every where in the forests of the south well positioned because southern youths no longer venture into the bushes to exploit forest resources but running to the cities leaving control of their ancestral homeland in the hands of aggressive Fulanis. If care is not taken, in an event of war with Islamic north which we don't pray for, the south may easily be conquered because these people have almost taken over southern strategic defensive positions; the forests and bushes. Southerners wake up! Be wise, vigilant, united, brave and security conscious. PEACE.

The people that the Nigerian Air Force bombed in Arepo are also from the North?
NDA is also from the North?
Re: Aftermath Of The Clash Between Herdsmen In Police Uniform & The Police In Delta by Drabrah(m): 2:48am On Feb 08, 2017
fulaniHERDSman:
And a bastard in the force told us that the officers only got tired or fatigued.

Eeemmmmm......... Eeemmmmm........
They actually entered into coma from d fatigue.
Dem com follow backdoor enta full stop.
Re: Aftermath Of The Clash Between Herdsmen In Police Uniform & The Police In Delta by ddeola: 5:05am On Feb 08, 2017
Where the Fulani herdsmen getting their weapons from ? And how are we so sure they are not BH in disguise?

This senselessness MUST stop, innocent lives should not be lost again in this country.
Re: Aftermath Of The Clash Between Herdsmen In Police Uniform & The Police In Delta by Princedapace(m): 5:11am On Feb 08, 2017
prettyboi1989:
So 60 policemen were dislodged by a handful of madmen? how come?

Guy watch what will happen next... U may not hear it but police will deal with those idi*ts... I'm sure full mopol squared will be sent..

Just that the Fulani herdsmen will run from that area..
Re: Aftermath Of The Clash Between Herdsmen In Police Uniform & The Police In Delta by oweman: 5:38am On Feb 08, 2017
Fake stories daily to raise crisis by all means !
Re: Aftermath Of The Clash Between Herdsmen In Police Uniform & The Police In Delta by henrimoto(m): 6:47am On Feb 08, 2017
fulaniHERDSman:
I just don't know what kind of a police commissioner is that.

The Delta State Police commissioner must be a Fulani man.
Re: Aftermath Of The Clash Between Herdsmen In Police Uniform & The Police In Delta by henrimoto(m): 6:49am On Feb 08, 2017
castrokins:
You See Why People Are Asking For A Split Of This Cesspit?

How Do You Enter A Strange Land, Rape And Dispossess The Owners Of The Land And To Rub It In, Kill Police Officers Of The State?

This Isn't A Country, I Refuse To Agree!
Re: Aftermath Of The Clash Between Herdsmen In Police Uniform & The Police In Delta by nduchucks: 6:51am On Feb 08, 2017
I am yet to read of a conclusive proof that the uniformed criminals are herdsmen.

Who supplied them with a police uniform in the "bush"?

RIP to the dead.
Re: Aftermath Of The Clash Between Herdsmen In Police Uniform & The Police In Delta by chairmanchairmam: 7:06am On Feb 08, 2017
castrokins:
You See Why People Are Asking For A Split Of This Cesspit?

How Do You Enter A Strange Land, Rape And Dispossess The Owners Of The Land And To Rub It In, Kill Police Officers Of The State?

This Isn't A Country, I Refuse To Agree!

I wonder why people doesn't want to believe the Zoo theory, is it because IPOB was there first?
Re: Aftermath Of The Clash Between Herdsmen In Police Uniform & The Police In Delta by Nobody: 7:20am On Feb 08, 2017
Who else came here to see picture?
Re: Aftermath Of The Clash Between Herdsmen In Police Uniform & The Police In Delta by Kingbuhari(m): 7:21am On Feb 08, 2017
Delta State Police Commissioner, Mr.
Zanna Ibrahim, who spoke to Vanguard on phone
yesterday evening, said: “There was no injury.
“What happened was that the policemen were
fatigued. They entered the terrain they were not
used to and some of them collapsed out of
fatigue.”... Fulani police commissioner defending his Fulani brothers.... I still pity those niger delta ppl that still believe in this shit hole called nigeria
Re: Aftermath Of The Clash Between Herdsmen In Police Uniform & The Police In Delta by Nobody: 7:56am On Feb 08, 2017
This is what Donald Trump has to say.

Re: Aftermath Of The Clash Between Herdsmen In Police Uniform & The Police In Delta by fairheven: 7:56am On Feb 08, 2017
communities should be allowed to arm themselves, doesn't make sense using cutlass to fight someone with an AK47
Re: Aftermath Of The Clash Between Herdsmen In Police Uniform & The Police In Delta by foxvilles: 8:31am On Feb 08, 2017
;DI could remember when I was going to school last week to submit my file. I took bus decided to stop and trek the remaining way to school, that's how I saw like 4 fulani men coming along the way, even though people were plenty, the way I take cut comot for road ehn, hmmmm.......
Re: Aftermath Of The Clash Between Herdsmen In Police Uniform & The Police In Delta by chiteny(m): 9:01am On Feb 08, 2017
chiteny: BUHARI, do you have any comments about this?
buhari: No comments!

Footages Of Nigerian 'witch' Stripped Unclad & Beaten By Angry Mob-dailymail / Yahoo Boy Defrauds US Lady Of $5,260 On Facebook (Photo) / Fake Police Officer Operates In Lagos For 12 Years Unnoticed

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49