Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,811 members, 7,802,611 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 05:18 PM

Who Is Traveling To South Africa For The World Cup - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Who Is Traveling To South Africa For The World Cup (1238 Views)

Things You Must Know Before Coming To South Africa - A Nairalander In SA / Traveling To Ghana Via Abc Transport / The Stratosphere, Tallest Building In Africa For Lagos! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Who Is Traveling To South Africa For The World Cup by morpheus24: 4:16pm On Dec 04, 2009
As the WC drawings are barley 2 hrs away and we wil lknow when and who Nigeiran will be plalying.

Has anyone made plans to go to this historic event taking place in Africa i.e

What are the best travel routes to SA, accomodation and tickets from Nigeria and overseas as well

Any advice?
Re: Who Is Traveling To South Africa For The World Cup by darkroll(m): 9:02pm On Dec 04, 2009
First match for Nigeria will be in Ellis park , I advise you make your accommodation /hotel bookings thru a travel agent , most of the accommodations and flight have been booked by agencies and they sell at higher rate . if you go on fifa website and follow the 2010 world cup link you will see a list of travel agencies you can contact.
Re: Who Is Traveling To South Africa For The World Cup by MrCrackles(m): 9:04pm On Dec 04, 2009
Fuc.k South Africa. . . I am staying put where i am and watching from the comfort of my home!
Re: Who Is Traveling To South Africa For The World Cup by darkroll(m): 9:06pm On Dec 04, 2009
MrCrackles:

Fuc.k South Africa. . . I am staying put where i am and watching from the comfort of my home!
Haba Mr Crackles , why u hate SA this much ??
Re: Who Is Traveling To South Africa For The World Cup by MrCrackles(m): 9:07pm On Dec 04, 2009
darkroll:

Haba Mr Crackles , why u hate SA this much ??
Nah i dont hate SA. . .All i saying is fuc.k travelling to watch the matches. . .
It's more like sarcasm! wink
Re: Who Is Traveling To South Africa For The World Cup by darkroll(m): 9:09pm On Dec 04, 2009
ok i get it . Enjoy it with some cold beer at the comfort of your home then .
Re: Who Is Traveling To South Africa For The World Cup by RSA(m): 11:16am On Dec 08, 2009
Ida Peterside said there are 200 000 Nigerians coming to SA2010,is it true?
Re: Who Is Traveling To South Africa For The World Cup by magnusiax: 2:12pm On Dec 08, 2009
Give South Africa a chance.
Re: Who Is Traveling To South Africa For The World Cup by morpheus24: 2:52pm On Dec 08, 2009
This is the only World Cup I will probably make in my life time during my prime years. I can't be gong to World cup when I am 40 or 50 years old. Will not be the same. Now is my time and I am not missing it so Crackles enjoy your cold beer and SUya in your living room. I will be there live and in COLOR.

I just applied for my tickets to the Ngeian games on June 12th and the 17th . I am trying to get the Japan/Cameroon game in Bloomfontein and possibley the Ghana game in Pretoria. Got's to support my African peoples.

The opening game is still available but i am not too sure yet. Very expensive.

I might not be able to make it to the Cape as it seems all the flights have been over booked and driving there from Johanesburg is like 12 hrs. Can't do that
Re: Who Is Traveling To South Africa For The World Cup by hadexman(m): 5:01pm On Dec 08, 2009
morpheus24:

This is the only World Cup I will probably make in my life time during my prime years. I can't be gong to World cup when I am 40 or 50 years old. Will not be the same. Now is my time and I am not missing it so Crackles enjoy your cold beer and SUya in your living room. I will be there live and in COLOR.

I just applied for my tickets to the Ngeian games on June 12th and the 17th . I am trying to get the Japan/Cameroon game in Bloomfontein and possibley the Ghana game in Pretoria. Got's to support my African peoples.

The opening game is still available but i am not too sure yet. Very expensive.

I might not be able to make it to the Cape as it seems all the flights have been over booked and driving there from Johanesburg is like 12 hrs. Can't do that

Nice one,
Re: Who Is Traveling To South Africa For The World Cup by morpheus24: 6:42pm On Dec 09, 2009
hadexman:

Nice one,

Yes O! can't miss this one for nothing. As much as SA is bad mouthed I have seen its realities and understand it.

Nothing can bring out so much pride in me as being from The African continent. I am very sentimental about that and will forever embrace the entire continent no matter what.

I will see ya azzez in June 2010.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7Kw97MET4fE

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=--RUiWU7xxc&feature=related

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UOw0FJ5fiAc&feature=related
Re: Who Is Traveling To South Africa For The World Cup by omega25red(m): 10:28pm On Dec 09, 2009
how much is the ticket to a game any way
Re: Who Is Traveling To South Africa For The World Cup by Nobody: 11:54am On Dec 10, 2009
omega25red:

Check list for MATCH TICKETS

http://www.fifa.com/worldcup/organisation/ticketing/pricesandmatches.html
Re: Who Is Traveling To South Africa For The World Cup by morpheus24: 2:32pm On Dec 10, 2009
omega25red:

Depending on your location the cheapest ticket is about $80 dollars, $45pounds and 12,000naira
Re: Who Is Traveling To South Africa For The World Cup by Ammo88: 12:59pm On Jan 05, 2010
To Morpheus24 and anyone considering going to SA for the world cup

I applied as early as 2008 for tickets to see all Nigerian group games and got confirmation in feb 2009, so you can imagine my relief when we qualified. jus a quick question tho, is there any one out there that is going in a group as so far I am struggling to find any Nigerians that are going.
I was told to join this forum as iI will be certaain to find some ppl going, Any ideas??
Re: Who Is Traveling To South Africa For The World Cup by morpheus24: 4:48pm On Jan 05, 2010
Ammo88:

To Morpheus24 and anyone considering going to SA for the world cup

I applied as early as 2008 for tickets to see all Nigerian group games and got confirmation in feb 2009, so you can imagine my relief when we qualified. jus a quick question tho, is there any one out there that is going in a group as so far I am struggling to find any Nigerians that are going.
I was told to join this forum as iI will be certaain to find some ppl going, Any ideas??

Time still dey. I know a lot of people who are going. some haven't made travel plans though, others have, just stay on the forum. I will put updates.

Ps there are already a lot of naija parties being organized. details to come
Re: Who Is Traveling To South Africa For The World Cup by Ammo88: 10:43am On Jan 06, 2010
Thanks For that. I shall be looking up here for any updates
Re: Who Is Traveling To South Africa For The World Cup by Ammo88: 12:12pm On Apr 16, 2010
Any one still going to the world cup to support Our Country Nigeria
Re: Who Is Traveling To South Africa For The World Cup by mgbogo: 8:46pm On Apr 17, 2010
I must be there smiley smiley
Re: Who Is Traveling To South Africa For The World Cup by Ammo88: 8:12am On Apr 18, 2010
@ mgbogo,

have u made any travel and accomodation plans
Re: Who Is Traveling To South Africa For The World Cup by mgbogo: 7:05pm On Apr 18, 2010
Not really, but I be govt pikin grin grin
Ammo88:

@ mgbogo,

have u made any travel and accomodation plans
Re: Who Is Traveling To South Africa For The World Cup by Ammo88: 7:29pm On Apr 18, 2010
LOL ok, But jus to make sure are u following Nigeria or do u jus have a selection of matches. Are u based in the UK or US? I have sorted out my travels but am looking to see if there is someone else to hang out with over there
Re: Who Is Traveling To South Africa For The World Cup by honeric01(m): 7:37pm On Apr 18, 2010
Ammo88:

LOL ok, But jus to make sure are u following Nigeria or do u jus have a selection of matches. Are u based in the UK or US? I have sorted out my travels but am looking to see if there is someone else to hang out with over there

u go pay for my flight ticket? if yes, then i fit follow u grin

(1) (Reply)

USA Or Canada / Problem Booking Interview Date For US Visa / As A Nigerian , Must U Have $1000b4 U Can Travel Outta Naija???

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.