Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,966 members, 7,806,796 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 12:37 AM

HOW To Conect My Techno W3 To Pc And Browse - Computers - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Computers / HOW To Conect My Techno W3 To Pc And Browse (1326 Views)

Windows 10 (OS) Update, A Nightmare To PC & Microsoft Users, Worst Is Cortana / Start Downloading And Browse With Your Computer At Home / How To Find Wifi Hotspot On Facebook And Browse Free Anywhere In The World. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

HOW To Conect My Techno W3 To Pc And Browse by mekino2004: 2:04am On Feb 08, 2017
Please how do i use my phone to connect to pc, browse the internet without USB cable?
Re: HOW To Conect My Techno W3 To Pc And Browse by pearl360(f): 7:49am On Feb 08, 2017
Turn on "hotspot" on your mobile phone. Then turn on "Wi-Fi" on your PC, and search for your hotspots name and connect to it.
By default the name of the hotspot is the phone's model.
So I guess you'll see something like "tecno y3" .

(1) (Reply)

Hp Elitebook I7, 12gb, 2.7ghz For Sale / I Think I Have Been Scammed On JIJI. What Do I Do? / Hp 8440p ELITEBOOK Laptop Plugged In Not Charging

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.