Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,161 members, 7,780,138 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 10:08 AM

ICAN With Executive MBA!!! - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / ICAN With Executive MBA!!! (1520 Views)

ICAN November 2019 Diet (skills Level) Lets Meet Here. / Ican 2017 May Diet Result / 5 Reasons Why You Should Write ICAN Instead Of ACCA (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

ICAN With Executive MBA!!! by Elektra008(f): 3:00am On Feb 08, 2017
Can anyone help? I have just started executive MBA and I will like to get ICAN cert afterwards. Which stage will I start from or which courses will b exempted for me because my BA is in arts?
Re: ICAN With Executive MBA!!! by Elektra008(f): 7:55pm On Feb 08, 2017
Any body that has an answer, pls respond abeg n hlp a sister!
Re: ICAN With Executive MBA!!! by webizone(m): 6:14am On Nov 12, 2019
Elektra008:
Any body that has an answer, pls respond abeg n hlp a sister!
Didn't see this post earlier. So what did you do then?
Re: ICAN With Executive MBA!!! by Elektra008(f): 9:14pm On Nov 12, 2019
webizone:

Didn't see this post earlier. So what did you do then?

I have moved on from ican though. No longer interested in accounting.
Re: ICAN With Executive MBA!!! by webizone(m): 10:21pm On Nov 12, 2019
Elektra008:

I have moved on from ican though. No longer interested in accounting.

So what are you doing now?
Re: ICAN With Executive MBA!!! by Elektra008(f): 8:32pm On Nov 13, 2019
webizone:

So what are you doing now?
Lol. Banking
Re: ICAN With Executive MBA!!! by webizone(m): 5:06pm On Nov 14, 2019
Elektra008:

Lol. Banking
That's to show you that life has a way of taking care of itself.
Re: ICAN With Executive MBA!!! by Elektra008(f): 5:06am On Nov 15, 2019
webizone:

That's to show you that life has a way of taking care of itself.

Was in banking already before going for my MBA actually. Still doing the same thing now. I was thinking of becoming chartered before but I no longer have the interest.
Re: ICAN With Executive MBA!!! by webizone(m): 2:07pm On Nov 15, 2019
Elektra008:

Was in banking already before going for my MBA actually. Still doing the same thing now. I was thinking of becoming chartered before but I no longer have the interest.
What changed your interest?
Re: ICAN With Executive MBA!!! by famouscargo4u: 2:57pm On Nov 15, 2019
It all depends, if you have a BSc in Accounting from recognised tertiary institution, you would start from skills stage and be exempted all courses at foundation level. However, if you don't have an degree in accounting, you would start at foundation and be exempted some courses depending on your discipline.

(1) (Reply)

Engineering Design & Piping Training & Certification / Career: I Sincerely Request Advice On This / 40% Discount In All Our Course's This Ember Months. 100% Practical Based Class

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.