Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,467 members, 7,781,356 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 01:03 PM

Virtual Assistant Needed For Full Time Work - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Virtual Assistant Needed For Full Time Work (775 Views)

Part Time, Work From Home, Independent Contractor) At Lionbridge Technologies / Virtual Assistant Needed For Full Time Work / Job In Nigeria: Part Time, Work From Home, In-country Advisor- Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Virtual Assistant Needed For Full Time Work by Bank450(m): 3:45am On Feb 08, 2017
I need someone to help find as many VALID emails from as many authoritative sources (News outlets, blogs, etc) as possible.

The process will be searching for articles that authors write in the niche. The authors will be our targets for our outreach strategy. I intend to email those authors when our project goes live.

It is critical that the emails captured need to be valid. When an author writes and article the email is not always available. That is when the research is required using tools available online to find their email.

Skills Required:

- Email research using tools such as: hunter.io, http://mailtester.com, https://rapportive.com, etc
- Article research in our niche
- Google Spreadsheets

Goal

I am looking to have about 500 emails.

Please respond with your hourly rate and if you have experience with email research/outreach.

***If you are good, I may retain you on a long term basis.***

Email:tundeifeoluwa@gmail.com with Virtual assistant as the subject of the mail with your contact details
Re: Virtual Assistant Needed For Full Time Work by rex444(m): 5:57am On Feb 08, 2017
Provide me with a sound laptop and an hourly rate of 444. FYI, laptop should be mine

(1) (Reply)

. / Entry Level Job For Any Discipline At Aislexpress-3 Positions / U-connect Is Recruiting French Speaking Call Centre Agents Needed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.