Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,352 members, 7,808,233 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:11 AM

Ladies, What Would U Do If Another Lady Tries To Kiss U? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ladies, What Would U Do If Another Lady Tries To Kiss U? (5960 Views)

Another Lady Rocks Braless Cleveage-Baring Outfit To Benin Night Club / Nigerian Lady Tries To Get Sugar Daddy On Facebook, See What Happened Next / Lady Tries To Convice Her Crush To Date Her. His Response Is heartbreaking (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ladies, What Would U Do If Another Lady Tries To Kiss U? by Nobody: 4:45am On Feb 08, 2017
It's very clear and observable that some girls get cozy with themselves whenever they are alone... So, the question is if you're a girl and another girl (a friend) playfully tries to kiss you, would you allow her give you a blissful kiss or refute her with insults? Let's be mature in our comments pls

Re: Ladies, What Would U Do If Another Lady Tries To Kiss U? by Nobody: 4:49am On Feb 08, 2017
I would say "showmeurpenis" angry

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ladies, What Would U Do If Another Lady Tries To Kiss U? by Nobody: 4:59am On Feb 08, 2017
showmeurpenis:
You no dey hear word?

2 Likes

Re: Ladies, What Would U Do If Another Lady Tries To Kiss U? by Nnfe(f): 5:21am On Feb 08, 2017
Lol.. I'll turn my face so d kiss eould land on my cheek..koju ma ribi grin

1 Like

Re: Ladies, What Would U Do If Another Lady Tries To Kiss U? by Nobody: 5:35am On Feb 08, 2017
Nnfe:
...lol
Re: Ladies, What Would U Do If Another Lady Tries To Kiss U? by dingbang(m): 5:55am On Feb 08, 2017
Nnfe:
u would even turn ur face... U have gay tendency jor grin

Instead of u to push her with disgust..

Most girls are falling tooooo cheaply to d seduction of their fellow ladies.

1 Like

Re: Ladies, What Would U Do If Another Lady Tries To Kiss U? by optional1(f): 5:55am On Feb 08, 2017
just give her a peck on her cheek to avoid embrassament and any form of negative thinking.

3 Likes

Re: Ladies, What Would U Do If Another Lady Tries To Kiss U? by Nobody: 5:58am On Feb 08, 2017
dingbang:

Ewoh! Isn't dat too harsh? Pushing?
Re: Ladies, What Would U Do If Another Lady Tries To Kiss U? by Nnfe(f): 5:58am On Feb 08, 2017
dingbang:

hehehe..i av a friend dt likes giving me a peck, it used to be weird b4 buh i think av gotten used to it grin..i don't have gay tendencies o..Ewww

1 Like

Re: Ladies, What Would U Do If Another Lady Tries To Kiss U? by Nobody: 6:01am On Feb 08, 2017
Nnfe:
hehehe..i av a friend dt likes giving me a peck, it used to be weird b4 buh i think av gotten used to it grin..i don't have gay tendencies o..Ewww
Abeg leave dingbang first...u don't shame others until u pass through dsame situation and appear clean.
Re: Ladies, What Would U Do If Another Lady Tries To Kiss U? by dingbang(m): 6:03am On Feb 08, 2017
Nnfe:
lmao... Pls don't get used to it biko... Studies have shown that lesbian sex is more addictive than all other sexual relations...
Re: Ladies, What Would U Do If Another Lady Tries To Kiss U? by Nnfe(f): 6:03am On Feb 08, 2017
HarmeyG:
Abeg leave dingbang first...u don't shame others until u pass through dsame situation and appear clean.
hmmm wink
Re: Ladies, What Would U Do If Another Lady Tries To Kiss U? by dingbang(m): 6:03am On Feb 08, 2017
HarmeyG:
wats ur prob with me
Re: Ladies, What Would U Do If Another Lady Tries To Kiss U? by Nnfe(f): 6:04am On Feb 08, 2017
dingbang:
lmao... Pls don't get used to it biko... Studies have shown that lesbian sex is more addictive than all other sexual relations...
hmmmm lipsrsealed
Re: Ladies, What Would U Do If Another Lady Tries To Kiss U? by dingbang(m): 6:05am On Feb 08, 2017
HarmeyG:
Ewoh! Isn't dat too harsh? Pushing?
its not harsh bro... If a guy pecks u, shebi u will do more Dan pushing.. See let's be realistic... The ladies are more prone to lesbianism than guys. . fact

2 Likes

Re: Ladies, What Would U Do If Another Lady Tries To Kiss U? by dingbang(m): 6:05am On Feb 08, 2017
Nnfe:
hmmmm lipsrsealed
hmmmm kiss when last did a man kiss you? grin
Re: Ladies, What Would U Do If Another Lady Tries To Kiss U? by Nobody: 7:17am On Feb 08, 2017
dingbang:
its not harsh bro... If a guy pecks u, shebi u will do more Dan pushing.. See let's be realistic... The ladies are more prone to lesbianism than guys. . fact
One guy don peck me once infront of a full class.. D pecking isnt a cause for an alarm. I am refering to kissing
Re: Ladies, What Would U Do If Another Lady Tries To Kiss U? by Nobody: 7:19am On Feb 08, 2017
dingbang:
hmmmm kiss when last did a man kiss you? grin
lol...stop suspecting her grin
Re: Ladies, What Would U Do If Another Lady Tries To Kiss U? by dingbang(m): 7:37am On Feb 08, 2017
HarmeyG:
One guy don peck me once infront of a full class.. D pecking isnt a cause for an alarm. I am refering to kissing
shocked guy!!!!!
Re: Ladies, What Would U Do If Another Lady Tries To Kiss U? by DrayZee: 8:19am On Feb 08, 2017
Nnfe:
Until it will turn to something else.
Imagine a guy attempting to do that... I'll beat the evil out of him.
Re: Ladies, What Would U Do If Another Lady Tries To Kiss U? by DrayZee: 8:20am On Feb 08, 2017
HarmeyG:
You should have responded with a suplex. What kind of rubbish is that?
Re: Ladies, What Would U Do If Another Lady Tries To Kiss U? by AfterEarth(f): 8:30am On Feb 08, 2017
Nothing wrong oh .. Unless I've known her to be a lesbian shaa.

There's this my friend(a lady) .. We're best of friends and we just have so much affection for each other.

Buh , nothing more than kissing has occurred, just eye contact and deep smiles smiley

Buh if a lady, I don't really give a fvck about tries it .. I'll respond saying : 'Just Stop' ... Politely.
Re: Ladies, What Would U Do If Another Lady Tries To Kiss U? by Nobody: 8:35am On Feb 08, 2017
AfterEarth:
Nothing wrong oh .. Unless I've known her to be a lesbian shaa.

There's this my friend(a lady) .. We're best of friends and we just have so much affection for each other.

Buh , nothing more than kissing has occurred, just eye contact and deep smiles smiley

Does she have a _penis embarassed

Do you have a _penis undecided

5 Likes

Re: Ladies, What Would U Do If Another Lady Tries To Kiss U? by AfterEarth(f): 8:42am On Feb 08, 2017
showmeurpenis:

Does she have a _penis embarassed

Do you have a _penis undecided

Your moniker is really controlling you. Please create another account to be free from the bondage.

#GodBless

3 Likes

Re: Ladies, What Would U Do If Another Lady Tries To Kiss U? by Nobody: 8:46am On Feb 08, 2017
AfterEarth:

Your moniker is really controlling you. Please create another account to be free from the bondage.

#GodBless

Please be careful of kissing girls and staring in their eyes while smiling. The bondage that will cause will take your freedom for 14yrs

#showmeurpenis

3 Likes

Re: Ladies, What Would U Do If Another Lady Tries To Kiss U? by AfterEarth(f): 9:12am On Feb 08, 2017
showmeurpenis:

Please be careful of kissing girls and staring in their eyes while smiling. The bondage that will cause will take your freedom for 14yrs

#showmeurpenis
Your moniker is still in control
Who mentioned of kissing a girl undecided
And what's wrong in smiling with my friend?

#PleaseCreateAnotherAccountAndDropThisMoniker

1 Like

Re: Ladies, What Would U Do If Another Lady Tries To Kiss U? by Nobody: 9:25am On Feb 08, 2017
AfterEarth:

AfterEarth:

Who mentioned of kissing a girl undecided
And what's wrong in smiling with my friend?

Re: Ladies, What Would U Do If Another Lady Tries To Kiss U? by AfterEarth(f): 9:29am On Feb 08, 2017
showmeurpenis:

So You don't know what 'Nothing More Than Kissing Has Occurred Means ..

#Ndo

1 Like

Re: Ladies, What Would U Do If Another Lady Tries To Kiss U? by firstking01(m): 9:37am On Feb 08, 2017
Girls just love kissing themselves i dunno why, tho it kinda turns me on.

2 Likes

Re: Ladies, What Would U Do If Another Lady Tries To Kiss U? by firstking01(m): 9:39am On Feb 08, 2017
HarmeyG:
Disgusting rubbish.
Re: Ladies, What Would U Do If Another Lady Tries To Kiss U? by Nobody: 9:44am On Feb 08, 2017
AfterEarth:
So You don't know what 'Nothing More Than Kissing Has Occurred Means ..

#Ndo

It means you kiss her. Are you crazy or am I? You said you kiss your best friend and looking lovingly into her eyes and smile!

Can someone settle this place. A who is mad

2 Likes

Re: Ladies, What Would U Do If Another Lady Tries To Kiss U? by Nobody: 10:29am On Feb 08, 2017
showmeurpenis:
kiss
showmeurpenis:
my nigga

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

My Outburst To My Extremely Beautiful 'fiancee'; Now She Wants Out! / Pussy Hole So Endless And Deep / Video: Passerby Films Hilton Hotel Tenants Having Séx

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.