Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,970 members, 7,806,810 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 01:27 AM

Ladies, What Would U Do If Another Lady Tries To Kiss U? - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ladies, What Would U Do If Another Lady Tries To Kiss U? (5956 Views)

Another Lady Rocks Braless Cleveage-Baring Outfit To Benin Night Club / Nigerian Lady Tries To Get Sugar Daddy On Facebook, See What Happened Next / Lady Tries To Convice Her Crush To Date Her. His Response Is heartbreaking (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ladies, What Would U Do If Another Lady Tries To Kiss U? by enuk80(m): 1:54pm On Feb 16, 2017
I can't wait to watch two girls kissing themselves while I be in the mood for action
Re: Ladies, What Would U Do If Another Lady Tries To Kiss U? by Nobody: 5:52pm On Feb 16, 2017
HarmeyG:
why the exclamation expressn?
And why are you asking?
Re: Ladies, What Would U Do If Another Lady Tries To Kiss U? by Nobody: 6:31pm On Feb 16, 2017
Deejacy2:
And why are you asking?
Do u av a crush on me?
Re: Ladies, What Would U Do If Another Lady Tries To Kiss U? by Nobody: 7:10pm On Feb 16, 2017
I will slap the hell outta her
Re: Ladies, What Would U Do If Another Lady Tries To Kiss U? by Nobody: 8:28am On Feb 17, 2017
HarmeyG:
Do u av a crush on me?
Hian!!!
Re: Ladies, What Would U Do If Another Lady Tries To Kiss U? by Nobody: 9:36pm On Feb 17, 2017
naniawini:
u be really bad pikin grin
Nah, I think ladies are sensual beings, so much so that it extends to your interactions with each other. That's why you gals feel comfortable jumping up and down naked in front of each other and showing affection. Guys would probably be lynched if they tried it cheesy
Re: Ladies, What Would U Do If Another Lady Tries To Kiss U? by doctor306(m): 9:50pm On Feb 17, 2017
Nnfe:
hehehe..i av a friend dt likes giving me a peck, it used to be weird b4 buh i think av gotten used to it grin..i don't have gay tendencies o..Ewww
chisos

Hmmmmmmm

embarassed embarassed tell us how it all started
Re: Ladies, What Would U Do If Another Lady Tries To Kiss U? by Mr2kay2: 10:02pm On Feb 17, 2017
Straight up he gets a punch angry.I would have to create a new account for romance section but there was this roomate i had this dude always form he is not into girls and that he was just focused on he's studies but one day like that we were on the bed and hes hands were kinda rubbing my laps and man likes to wear boxers always smiley.I just shouted "stop this nonsese na" the dude just pretended he was asleep and i never spoke of it to anyone not even him.but i know he learnt hea lesson and i was very straight.Think of it girls are like x2 of boys in population why would a guy even have such crazy thoughts
Re: Ladies, What Would U Do If Another Lady Tries To Kiss U? by naniawini(f): 12:22am On Feb 18, 2017
CreamyMoltenLar:
Nah, I think ladies are sensual beings, so much so that it extends to your interactions with each other. That's why you gals feel comfortable jumping up and down naked in front of each other and showing affection. Guys would probably be lynched if they tried it cheesy
abi grin grin grin wink
Re: Ladies, What Would U Do If Another Lady Tries To Kiss U? by Nobody: 8:33am On Feb 18, 2017
Mr2kay2:
Straight up he gets a punch angry.I would have to create a new account for romance section but there was this roomate i had this dude always form he is not into girls and that he was just focused on he's studies but one day like that we were on the bed and hes hands were kinda rubbing my laps and man likes to wear boxers always smiley.I just shouted "stop this nonsese na" the dude just pretended he was asleep and i never spoke of it to anyone not even him.but i know he learnt hea lesson and i was very straight.Think of it girls are like x2 of boys in population why would a guy even have such crazy thoughts
Some re biological problems from birth ( for guys only )
Re: Ladies, What Would U Do If Another Lady Tries To Kiss U? by Nnfe(f): 11:41pm On Feb 19, 2017
doctor306:
chisos
Hmmmmmmm
embarassed embarassed tell us how it all started
lol..if I start to talk cheesy
Re: Ladies, What Would U Do If Another Lady Tries To Kiss U? by Nnnena(f): 12:52am On Feb 20, 2017
Y not she can kiss me though am not a lesbian. My friend who has a bigger boobs than mine I do squeez her boobs and we are not in any way sexually involved. Me and my friend do bath together and sometimes tease ourselves
Re: Ladies, What Would U Do If Another Lady Tries To Kiss U? by classichsy(m): 1:10am On Feb 20, 2017
Nnnena:
Y not she can kiss me though am not a lesbian. My friend who has a bigger boobs than mine I do squeez her boobs and we are not in any way sexually involved. Me and my friend do bath together and sometimes tease ourselves

Re: Ladies, What Would U Do If Another Lady Tries To Kiss U? by Jboynokiaphone(m): 1:19am On Feb 20, 2017
Nnfe:
Lol.. I'll turn my face so d kiss eould land on my cheek..koju ma ribi grin

I like ur personality awelewa.
Re: Ladies, What Would U Do If Another Lady Tries To Kiss U? by Mr2kay2: 7:00pm On Feb 20, 2017
HarmeyG:
Some re biological problems from birth ( for guys only )
make such no repeat inmself
Re: Ladies, What Would U Do If Another Lady Tries To Kiss U? by Nnfe(f): 1:47am On Feb 28, 2017
Nnnena:
This is weird tho shocked

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Can You Marry Any Of These Ladies That Litters Themselves On Nairaland / My Outburst To My Extremely Beautiful 'fiancee'; Now She Wants Out! / UCH Ibadan Confirms The Lady Who Was Involved In The 11 Round Sex Died

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.