Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,294 members, 7,808,001 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:13 AM

Reviewnaija’s Guide For The 2017 Valentine’s Season – Cheap Valentines Day Ideas - Food - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Reviewnaija’s Guide For The 2017 Valentine’s Season – Cheap Valentines Day Ideas (501 Views)

Valentines Day Meal For 2- Very Easy Recipe / 7 Fruits To That Will Increase Your Libido This Valentines Day / Happy Valentines Day, Check Out Valentine Recipe For You And Your Girl (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Reviewnaija’s Guide For The 2017 Valentine’s Season – Cheap Valentines Day Ideas by reviewnaija: 4:52am On Feb 08, 2017
My sister’s boyfriend is the cutest! Couple days back, he approached me with what I thought was a grandiose plan for val’s day. “I’ll get her a Wana Sambo dress”… “oh and flowers, lots and lots of flowers” … “and there must be cupcakes too!”. Being the prudent conservative person I am, I go “you know what, maybe you’re taking this thing a little too seriously”. His response melted my heart: “your sister is worth it”. At this point, I was like ok this dude is serious, so I put on my thinking cap and we were able to come up with the perfect package for their val’s day. Here goes some of the cheap valentines day ideas we came up with...

Read full list here: https://www.reviewnaija.com/cheap-valentines-day-ideas-rn/

(1) (Reply)

Heavily Discounted Catering Option For You! / Foodmart Sales!! / Good Job Opportunity Only For Those Experienced In Baking

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.