Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,538 members, 7,808,979 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:21 PM

Jewish Scientists In Nnewi To Conduct DNA Test - Health (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Jewish Scientists In Nnewi To Conduct DNA Test (40952 Views)

Abba Kyari's Burial: FCTA Reacts To Unprofessional Conduct At Gudu Cemetery / Nigerian Doctor Warns Fathers To Always Take DNA Test / Doctors Operate On Woman 21 Times, Set To Conduct The 22nd Surgery. Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Jewish Scientists In Nnewi To Conduct DNA Test by NovusHomo(m): 11:53am On Feb 08, 2017
ritababe:
and so what if they are Jewish? will there be any changes?

They could at last go back home and leave NIGERIANS to sort out their problems in peace. Bye neighbors.

1 Like

Re: Jewish Scientists In Nnewi To Conduct DNA Test by michoim(m): 11:53am On Feb 08, 2017
Where are the Jewish scientist? Igbo people always deceiving themselves. IPoB propaganda. They are not even proud of their own separate identity. While striving to resemble some other group of people?

5 Likes

Re: Jewish Scientists In Nnewi To Conduct DNA Test by DPsalmist2(m): 11:53am On Feb 08, 2017
Igbos are not Jews they are Hebrew origins.
Btw I don't understand the hate in this thread.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Jewish Scientists In Nnewi To Conduct DNA Test by NameChecker: 11:54am On Feb 08, 2017
dejavubobo1:

u be weerey ... I jus dey laugh

Na so na
grin
Re: Jewish Scientists In Nnewi To Conduct DNA Test by Sidoka: 11:55am On Feb 08, 2017
musicwriter:
The test shouldn't be whether (blacks) Igbos are the true Jews, but whether they (whites) are among the Jews, because you have to black to even qualify as a Jew. See the lost history http://www.africason.com/2016/01/the-lost-history-why-was-black-history.html

I sat here feeling so frustrated and tired just noticing how uneducated most Nigerians are and reading the posts here made me feel even worse.
They whites Jews in Israel today are kahzans and have no blood line with the black Hebrew Jews who are the real Jews of creation.......that's why the bible calls them the synagogue of Satan, it's common knowledge that the black race were the first race on earth so why would a normal thinking person ever believe that the white Romans, Polish people are the real jews

1 Like

Re: Jewish Scientists In Nnewi To Conduct DNA Test by CSTR2: 11:56am On Feb 08, 2017
NameChecker:

E pain Am
Why would i be pained ?
I want a union between isreal and the great igbo race.
You are so pained you had to start vomiting hate. Savage afonja nation of coneheads.

4 Likes

Re: Jewish Scientists In Nnewi To Conduct DNA Test by jrusky(m): 11:56am On Feb 08, 2017
Oh what is this again, why God My people has started their madness again with their silly Jewish madness. God please why do you gave my people business brain but forgot to add common sense with it God why pls why

2 Likes

Re: Jewish Scientists In Nnewi To Conduct DNA Test by NameChecker: 11:57am On Feb 08, 2017
CSTR2:

I want a union between isreal and the great igbo race.

In your dreams

2 Likes

Re: Jewish Scientists In Nnewi To Conduct DNA Test by Nobody: 11:58am On Feb 08, 2017
AntiWailer:
Pathetic set of people.
Atleast ours has scientific inclinations unlike your Oduduwa dropping out of the sky... How d heck do we check that huh

6 Likes

Re: Jewish Scientists In Nnewi To Conduct DNA Test by Nobody: 11:59am On Feb 08, 2017
sweerychick:
Wow, but errm sorry I'm not Jew.. It's stressful enough being black not to talk of a jew undecided.. Black Jew like seriously This is nothing to celebrate about angry
are u scared, that another anti jew could emanate like "hitler" the husband of jews

1 Like

Re: Jewish Scientists In Nnewi To Conduct DNA Test by musicwriter(m): 12:00pm On Feb 08, 2017
Sidoka:

I sat here feeling so frustrated and tired just noticing how uneducated most Nigerians are and reading the posts here made me feel even worse.
They whites Jews in Israel today are kahzans and have no blood line with the black Hebrew Jews who are the real Jews of creation.......that's why the bible calls them the synagogue of Satan, it's common knowledge that the black race were the first race on earth so why would a normal thinking person ever believe that the white Romans, Polish people are the real jews

That's true!!. The link given throws more light for those who wants to know the truth.

1 Like

Re: Jewish Scientists In Nnewi To Conduct DNA Test by ekwii: 12:01pm On Feb 08, 2017
Nowenuse:
What absurdity and a waste of time.
Igbos are becoming clowns by the day.

Like someone asked, what about the black jews of ethiopia who were confirmed to be descendants of jewish migrants? What has Israel done for them till date? They are still living in poverty in Ethiopia till date.
what you should ask is what the igbos will do for israel and not the other way round

4 Likes

Re: Jewish Scientists In Nnewi To Conduct DNA Test by manikspears: 12:02pm On Feb 08, 2017
ProfDumbledor:
You guys from the other side are pained. American celebrities like Oprah Winfrey (Liberia, Cameroon, Zambia), LeVar Burton (Nigeria), Don Cheadle (Cameroon), Whoopi Goldberg (Guinea-Bissau), Common (Cameroon), Vanessa A. Williams (Ghana, Cameroon, Togo, Senegal), Jessica Williams (Cameroon), Chris Rock ( Cameroon) famously traced their DNA roots to Africa and where so encouraged by the outcome. But here, people of hate are slating us, displaying their ignorance, hatred and inhumanity in a brazen manner.

have you heard the name SEAL before?he is a yorubaman,do you know Light house family?the lead singer is yoruba ,sade adu,hakeem kei kazeem,david oyelowo,Former Miss Finland Lola Wallinkoski Nee Odusoga,chiwetei,and one other igbo guy that acted in game of thrones.....to mention just a fewwho don't need to trace their roots.we have many people around the world that are doing great.yes it feels great to know someone from your side is doing well internationally.but to me these volunteers are just using themselves as scientific test subjects,they could be injecting anything into their bodies.remember sars was also a crowd control measure.i just pray it doesn't go wrong. Israel has nothing to offer the igbo people.even thrump does not.be careful my friends, be careful.

ref.https://www.nairaland.com/2317984/meet-former-miss-finland-lola

3 Likes

Re: Jewish Scientists In Nnewi To Conduct DNA Test by Trexnemesis(m): 12:02pm On Feb 08, 2017
Yorubas are the Hebrews.
Re: Jewish Scientists In Nnewi To Conduct DNA Test by francisbiz: 12:05pm On Feb 08, 2017
AntiWailer:
Lol.

Clowns.
Son of ishmael the cursed one, identified.
Die in jealousy!

4 Likes

Re: Jewish Scientists In Nnewi To Conduct DNA Test by happney65: 12:05pm On Feb 08, 2017
sweerychick:
Wow, but errm sorry I'm not Jew.. It's stressful enough being black not to talk of a jew undecided.. Black Jew like seriously This is nothing to celebrate about angry

Jews themselves hate Black People with Passion..Make them.go ask from Ethiopian Jews..This is nothing but a case of misplaced priority..
Re: Jewish Scientists In Nnewi To Conduct DNA Test by kenchop: 12:08pm On Feb 08, 2017
you are cursed...
Re: Jewish Scientists In Nnewi To Conduct DNA Test by CSTR2: 12:10pm On Feb 08, 2017
happney65:

Jews themselves hate Black People with Passion..Make them.go ask from Ethiopian Jews..This is nothing but a case of misplaced priority..
No they don''t . It is just like saying every american hates black.
I have male and female igbo friends in america married to jewish people.
Aside from Dubai with foreign workers, Isreal contains the largest percentage of blacks in the middle-east.

3 Likes

Re: Jewish Scientists In Nnewi To Conduct DNA Test by Ngozi123(f): 12:12pm On Feb 08, 2017
I don't see anything wrong with this. It'll finally put to bed the arguments surrounding this theory- whatever the outcome. Although, I have serious doubts as to whether the Ashkenazi Jews are really Jewish so I hope that they'll be comparing the samples with the Mitzrahi Jews instead.

1 Like

Re: Jewish Scientists In Nnewi To Conduct DNA Test by Ngozi123(f): 12:13pm On Feb 08, 2017
happney65:

You've been brainwashed into thinking that only white people can be Jewish. If there are black Jews then how can all Jews hate black people?

2 Likes

Re: Jewish Scientists In Nnewi To Conduct DNA Test by ShootToKill: 12:14pm On Feb 08, 2017
yorubas should also do a DNA comparative analysis with Sudanese since they claim to have migrated fron Nimrod (Nimurodu) in ancient Sudan.

6 Likes

Re: Jewish Scientists In Nnewi To Conduct DNA Test by Cadamlk: 12:14pm On Feb 08, 2017
pcei:
not really but at least it will be nice to know u are related to Jesus Christ
Hahahahahahahahahaha!!! Are you a comdian?

1 Like

Re: Jewish Scientists In Nnewi To Conduct DNA Test by ShootToKill: 12:19pm On Feb 08, 2017
On a second thought.

I think we yoruba muslims should pray to Allah to make Igbos hate racist Isreal and embrace our anti-Biafran yoruba muslim oblong skulls in oshogbo. grin

2 Likes

Re: Jewish Scientists In Nnewi To Conduct DNA Test by CSTR2: 12:19pm On Feb 08, 2017
Ngozi123:
I don't see anything wrong with this. It'll finally put to bed the arguments surrounding this theory- whatever the outcome. Although, I have serious doubts as to whether the Ashkenazi Jews are really Jewish so I hope that they'll be comparing the samples with the Mitzrahi Jews instead.
The ashkenazi jews are the elites of the jews. Their real brains.
No let Netanyahu catch you o. That is their future.
Anyway, the ashkenazi are a minority population. Any sensible sample collection should include both.
If anyone matches, then i am an igbo-jewish. Hurray. tongue
Re: Jewish Scientists In Nnewi To Conduct DNA Test by sweerychick(f): 12:19pm On Feb 08, 2017
happney65:

a big misplaced priority

1 Like

Re: Jewish Scientists In Nnewi To Conduct DNA Test by ricki: 12:19pm On Feb 08, 2017
after the test see the tested start dying like chicken........

fake jews testing real isrealites. grin

1 Like

Re: Jewish Scientists In Nnewi To Conduct DNA Test by ShootToKill: 12:20pm On Feb 08, 2017
happney65:

do yoruba and Igbo who are black people love themselves? grin grin

5 Likes

Re: Jewish Scientists In Nnewi To Conduct DNA Test by Horlufemi(m): 12:21pm On Feb 08, 2017
Maybe they are, they love Egypt pass anything.
Re: Jewish Scientists In Nnewi To Conduct DNA Test by cynhamscakes(f): 12:22pm On Feb 08, 2017
If only something good will come out of it.

Order for your valentine and birthday cakes. Kindly check my page 4more info.
Re: Jewish Scientists In Nnewi To Conduct DNA Test by CSTR2: 12:23pm On Feb 08, 2017
sweerychick:
a big misplaced priority
It is not a misplaced priority.
Wouldn't you like to be from australia or canada?
There was a disputed territory called the falklands close to argentina , which the brits claimed was theirs. The people resembled native argentinians. Argentina fought a war over it with britain which they lost to the brits.
The UN authorized a referendum, and 99% of the people voted for british citizenship. cheesy
And they are all british now with all the benefits that entails.

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Update On The Family Of Five With Madness As Govt Come To Rescue. Photos / 5 Dental Health Mistakes To Stop Making Now! / Slaymama Blocks Her Benefactor After Using His Toilet Without Flushing In #lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.