Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,293 members, 7,807,996 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:53 AM

When A Nigerian Dad & His 3 Children Are All Pilots(pics) - Career (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / When A Nigerian Dad & His 3 Children Are All Pilots(pics) (38005 Views)

Two Nigerian Sisters Who Are Pilots (Photos) / Two Female Officers Winged By Nigerian Air Force After Qualifying As Pilots.PICS / Nigerian Air Force Graduates First Set Of Super Mushshak Instructor Pilots(Pics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: When A Nigerian Dad & His 3 Children Are All Pilots(pics) by TeamSimple(m): 8:40am On Feb 08, 2017
There mother sef fit be witch..she sef must fly for night..Trado Airways grin

NA JOKE O
Re: When A Nigerian Dad & His 3 Children Are All Pilots(pics) by naruto02(m): 8:43am On Feb 08, 2017
Re: When A Nigerian Dad & His 3 Children Are All Pilots(pics) by Godsbaby01(m): 8:59am On Feb 08, 2017
A close friend of mine knws d family upclose. They r actually 6 pilots in total. 5 children flying plus their dad. I dream of being a pilot & use them as a point of contact in my prayers almost everyday. God, pls pick up my call. smiley
Re: When A Nigerian Dad & His 3 Children Are All Pilots(pics) by coptic: 9:17am On Feb 08, 2017
obembet:
You hardly find this kind of family in north.

and this is what make Yoruba be the best tribe not only in Nigeria but in Africa

If you are proud to be AFONJA

Click like

You see, firstly, you're being a bigot, whipping up sentiments that are uncalled for.

I know a family in the north that has 3 pilots; father and two children. As a matter of fact, they do have lots of pilots.

Next time you choose to be silly, clear your ignorance first.

I hope their success makes your family better. Stop beating chest on another man's success.

1 Like

Re: When A Nigerian Dad & His 3 Children Are All Pilots(pics) by bamasite(m): 9:24am On Feb 08, 2017
that is great! such success is every parent's dream
Re: When A Nigerian Dad & His 3 Children Are All Pilots(pics) by 12345baba(m): 10:20am On Feb 08, 2017
rottennaija:
So they are all taxi driver? I mean glorified taxi
hahahaha
Re: When A Nigerian Dad & His 3 Children Are All Pilots(pics) by 12345baba(m): 10:20am On Feb 08, 2017
rottennaija:
So they are all taxi driver? I mean glorified taxi
hahahaha
Re: When A Nigerian Dad & His 3 Children Are All Pilots(pics) by 12345baba(m): 10:24am On Feb 08, 2017
obembet:

and this is what make Yoruba be the best tribe not only in Nigeria but in Africa

Click like
how about your own family? What have they achieved?

1 Like

Re: When A Nigerian Dad & His 3 Children Are All Pilots(pics) by rottennaija(m): 10:43am On Feb 08, 2017
Ioannes:

Interestingly you can't afford the type of taxis they drive... undecided I'm pretty sure you've never even entered one before.

Don't be too sure. You can never tell if I design one
Re: When A Nigerian Dad & His 3 Children Are All Pilots(pics) by IYANGBALI: 11:06am On Feb 08, 2017
Op just say they are all drivers
Re: When A Nigerian Dad & His 3 Children Are All Pilots(pics) by internetgangste: 12:19pm On Feb 08, 2017
lol, hardliner.

AntiWailer:
See children properly raised.

Not some children who transfer the aggression of their irresponsible fathers to anybody around.

NB: dnt bother insulting me on this. It is my opinion and i understand that it is not ur fault if he is irresponsible.
Just Move on.
Re: When A Nigerian Dad & His 3 Children Are All Pilots(pics) by COASH: 12:40pm On Feb 08, 2017
AntiWailer:
See children properly raised.

Not some children who transfer the aggression of their irresponsible fathers to anybody around.

NB: dnt bother insulting me on this. It is my opinion and i understand that it is not ur fault if he is irresponsible.
Just Move on.

u said it ol
Re: When A Nigerian Dad & His 3 Children Are All Pilots(pics) by Nobody: 12:41pm On Feb 08, 2017
rottennaija:

Don't be too sure. You can never tell if I design one

True. But I'm going by the law of logic and deduction. If you design them truly then you won't type the statement you did.

Am I right?
Re: When A Nigerian Dad & His 3 Children Are All Pilots(pics) by KingRex1(m): 12:42pm On Feb 08, 2017
obembet:

Click like
If you don't know, most Nigerian pilots are northerners

2 Likes

Re: When A Nigerian Dad & His 3 Children Are All Pilots(pics) by rottennaija(m): 2:57pm On Feb 08, 2017
Ioannes:

True. But I'm going by the law of logic and deduction. If you design them truly then you won't type the statement you did.

Am I right?

I was Beningbrough jovial, those that understood it did
Re: When A Nigerian Dad & His 3 Children Are All Pilots(pics) by rottennaija(m): 2:57pm On Feb 08, 2017
Ioannes:

Am I right?

I was being jovial, those that understood it did
Re: When A Nigerian Dad & His 3 Children Are All Pilots(pics) by Nobody: 3:37pm On Feb 08, 2017
rottennaija:

I was being jovial, those that understood it did

OK then. No offence.
Re: When A Nigerian Dad & His 3 Children Are All Pilots(pics) by justmenoni: 3:12pm On Feb 09, 2017
Lol tthis your comment na KnockOut

quote author=AntiWailer post=53517886]See children properly raised.

Just Move on.[/quote]
Re: When A Nigerian Dad & His 3 Children Are All Pilots(pics) by ElsonMorali: 10:22pm On Mar 17, 2017
candelahria:
I must get married to a pilot, whether the devil likes it or not! angry angry grin

I'm a pilot. embarassed
Re: When A Nigerian Dad & His 3 Children Are All Pilots(pics) by UTILITYMAY(m): 8:44pm On Apr 02, 2021
TheGreatIYANU:

For your positivity and love, God will pick your call today.

Amen in Jesus Name

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

"I Left My Money & Bag In A Taxi In Kano, The Muslim Driver Returned Them" / Man Refuses To Come Out Of Grave Because His Money Not Fully Paid - Photo / Nkem Okechukwu, Graduate Who Taps & Sells Palm Wine (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.