Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,149 members, 7,807,497 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 02:14 PM

My Wife Has Turned Me Into A Punching Bag – Abuja Man Cries Out - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / My Wife Has Turned Me Into A Punching Bag – Abuja Man Cries Out (21819 Views)

My Wife Has Turned My Children Against Me / My Wife Has Reduced Me To A Common Trash. / 'My Wife Has A1 In Bed, Never Refused Me Sex': Man Praises Wife On Her Birthday (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Wife Has Turned Me Into A Punching Bag – Abuja Man Cries Out by jos945(m): 6:51am On Feb 08, 2017
Mr Kasimu Oseni on Tuesday approached a Lugbe Customary Court, Abuja, seeking the dissolution of his 13-year-old marriage to Rebecca over regular beatings he received from her.

Oseni said his wife had turned him to a “punching bag’’, adding that she always beat him at the slightest provocation.

He said, “I have tried very hard to provide her needs but she enjoys violence and fight.

“This is not my idea of marriage. Our continued staying together would not guarantee my security and wellbeing any longer.”

He further said his wife had made life unbearable for him for many years, adding that he had been harassed by many policemen.

According to the petitioner the union is blessed with two children.

Oseni said he was a good husband and father as according to him, he single-handedly pays the children’s school fees.

He said, “I am, therefore, urging the court to allow me take custody of my children as their safety and wellbeing can only be guaranteed by me.

“It will interest the court to know that Rebecca does not do anything to earn a living and therefore would not be in the position to take care of my children.”

He also said his wife had four children from her first marriage.

Oseni said apart from the regular beatings, the wife had failed in her matrimonial obligations, adding that he was fed up.

“I am urging the court to separate us because I am no longer interested in the marriage,’’ he said.

Rebecca, however, denied all the allegations levelled against her, saying that, her husband was her detractor.

President of the court Esther Omavuezi, however, asked the couple to provide more evidence to back their claims.

She also advised them to use the few days left before the next hearing date to resolve their differences and adjourned the case till Feb 14, for further hearing.

(NAN)

http://punchng.com/wife-beats-regularly-husband-tells-court/

Photo for illustration

2 Likes

Re: My Wife Has Turned Me Into A Punching Bag – Abuja Man Cries Out by jos945(m): 6:52am On Feb 08, 2017
Some men are just too lazy imagine ur wife beating u

12 Likes

Re: My Wife Has Turned Me Into A Punching Bag – Abuja Man Cries Out by 14teenK: 6:53am On Feb 08, 2017
Very interesting...and is that supposed to be the husband and wife?? Or just nollywood

1 Like

Re: My Wife Has Turned Me Into A Punching Bag – Abuja Man Cries Out by Nobody: 6:55am On Feb 08, 2017
throw her out

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Wife Has Turned Me Into A Punching Bag – Abuja Man Cries Out by searchng4love: 6:56am On Feb 08, 2017
Note ladies will not visit this thread to post or condemn this development.... Their idea of women empowerment is male emasculation.... In fact am sure some of them will be happy to read this

67 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Wife Has Turned Me Into A Punching Bag – Abuja Man Cries Out by Redoil: 7:42am On Feb 08, 2017
that can only happen with yoruba men where most of their women are giant and their men are like ants

49 Likes 3 Shares

Re: My Wife Has Turned Me Into A Punching Bag – Abuja Man Cries Out by supernet4(f): 10:10am On Feb 08, 2017
Redoil:
that can only happen with yoruba men where most of their women are giant and their men are like ants
And u tink u make sense with this ur post bah?
I. Smh for u
Must u put tribe in everytin?

49 Likes 3 Shares

Re: My Wife Has Turned Me Into A Punching Bag – Abuja Man Cries Out by Richy4(m): 3:17pm On Feb 08, 2017
jos945:

It's not being lazy....Some of them are insane.......Imagine marrying something bigger and greater than u both in size and height...When they are not into Karate or any special Martial art..there was one pic that made front page sometime ago..A woman of plus size in her wedding dress was carrying the man comfortably without stress/ sweat...How will that one challenge the woman when having a heated argument...

12 Likes

Re: My Wife Has Turned Me Into A Punching Bag – Abuja Man Cries Out by Missyetty(f): 4:35pm On Feb 08, 2017
He should be more prayerful

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Wife Has Turned Me Into A Punching Bag – Abuja Man Cries Out by limamintruth: 4:52pm On Feb 08, 2017
That's bad.
Well, since he has rightly opted for divorce, I wish him well in his next love life. smiley

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Wife Has Turned Me Into A Punching Bag – Abuja Man Cries Out by xynerise: 5:14pm On Feb 08, 2017
xstry:
throw her out

How is that possible when she can overpower him? grin

He will get his ass whooped over and over again

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Wife Has Turned Me Into A Punching Bag – Abuja Man Cries Out by soleexx(m): 6:38pm On Feb 08, 2017
gud for u..... oya clapp
Re: My Wife Has Turned Me Into A Punching Bag – Abuja Man Cries Out by babyfaceafrica: 6:39pm On Feb 08, 2017
Ladies will not like this thread

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Wife Has Turned Me Into A Punching Bag – Abuja Man Cries Out by maverickdude(m): 6:39pm On Feb 08, 2017
shey dz one na man sa shocked

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Wife Has Turned Me Into A Punching Bag – Abuja Man Cries Out by Nobody: 6:39pm On Feb 08, 2017
Mr. Man, you should hit the gym and dojo to get fit and learn some self defence techniques

4 Likes

Re: My Wife Has Turned Me Into A Punching Bag – Abuja Man Cries Out by chimchim1(m): 6:40pm On Feb 08, 2017
Where's introvert my love. Show ur face
Re: My Wife Has Turned Me Into A Punching Bag – Abuja Man Cries Out by AntiWailer: 6:40pm On Feb 08, 2017
Argh.
Re: My Wife Has Turned Me Into A Punching Bag – Abuja Man Cries Out by casttlebarbz(m): 6:42pm On Feb 08, 2017
laughable

3 Likes

Re: My Wife Has Turned Me Into A Punching Bag – Abuja Man Cries Out by tundeshola(m): 6:43pm On Feb 08, 2017
It's sounds like a movie to me....ayakata wife beaten hubby....lai lai
Re: My Wife Has Turned Me Into A Punching Bag – Abuja Man Cries Out by bluice2(m): 6:43pm On Feb 08, 2017
jos945:

http://punchng.com/wife-beats-regularly-husband-tells-court/

Photo for illustration

This photo for illustration tho. If those fists jab that ribs ehnnnn, that woman will just let out a mild whine like a puppy and suddenly find herself crawling on the floor.

3 Likes

Re: My Wife Has Turned Me Into A Punching Bag – Abuja Man Cries Out by jawnieJorh(m): 6:43pm On Feb 08, 2017
Don't blame him, some women are just bullies. There's a saying that goes " Two people can not be mad together", that the man is keeping quiet doesn't mean he is weak, but what do u think will happen if it turns around and he is the one rendering the beatings, society will curse am die. So, just mercy for the guy, the wife is possessed.

20 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Wife Has Turned Me Into A Punching Bag – Abuja Man Cries Out by Kondomatic(m): 6:45pm On Feb 08, 2017
jos945:
Keep quiet Oga.

If he hits back, you people will call him a coward, now he's asking for divorce in court and you say he's lazy.

What would have done differently if you're in his shoes?

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Wife Has Turned Me Into A Punching Bag – Abuja Man Cries Out by shamecurls(m): 6:45pm On Feb 08, 2017
Cant he use her for money rituals!

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Wife Has Turned Me Into A Punching Bag – Abuja Man Cries Out by numericalguy(m): 6:46pm On Feb 08, 2017
Missyetty:
He should be more prayerful

Hypocrite

2 Likes

Re: My Wife Has Turned Me Into A Punching Bag – Abuja Man Cries Out by MrGreenMavro: 6:46pm On Feb 08, 2017
h
Re: My Wife Has Turned Me Into A Punching Bag – Abuja Man Cries Out by babayug: 6:48pm On Feb 08, 2017
#YourMumuDonDo

1 Like

Re: My Wife Has Turned Me Into A Punching Bag – Abuja Man Cries Out by ritababe(f): 6:48pm On Feb 08, 2017
I just feel like laughing grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: My Wife Has Turned Me Into A Punching Bag – Abuja Man Cries Out by rawpadgin(m): 6:48pm On Feb 08, 2017
shame on you
Re: My Wife Has Turned Me Into A Punching Bag – Abuja Man Cries Out by kabawa(m): 6:49pm On Feb 08, 2017
That man is a drunking master Asap shocked

You need serious deliverance man embarassed
Re: My Wife Has Turned Me Into A Punching Bag – Abuja Man Cries Out by ikp120(m): 6:50pm On Feb 08, 2017
Na women own worse pass o, especially some Warri babes grin grin grin grin. Warri no dey carry last na tongue tongue tongue tongue

If my gf or wife hit me, I go spank her well well.

Babes dey slap guys anyhow when they vex o. She go just vex and tear the guy one dirty, unromantic and unholy slap grin grin grin grin

Try am with me na.

6 Likes

Re: My Wife Has Turned Me Into A Punching Bag – Abuja Man Cries Out by CRAPHA96(m): 6:50pm On Feb 08, 2017

12 Likes

Re: My Wife Has Turned Me Into A Punching Bag – Abuja Man Cries Out by ekmike(m): 6:50pm On Feb 08, 2017
If she is really strong to beat her man she should be strong enough to put food on the table.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Why The Rate Of Divorce Is High & Why Families Break Up / Man Of The HOUSE: Is This Also Part Of The Job? / Nigerian Couple Welcome Twins After 16 Years Of Marriage (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.