Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,959 members, 7,806,777 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 11:38 PM

My Wife Has Turned Me Into A Punching Bag – Abuja Man Cries Out - Family (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / My Wife Has Turned Me Into A Punching Bag – Abuja Man Cries Out (21817 Views)

My Wife Has Turned My Children Against Me / My Wife Has Reduced Me To A Common Trash. / 'My Wife Has A1 In Bed, Never Refused Me Sex': Man Praises Wife On Her Birthday (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Wife Has Turned Me Into A Punching Bag – Abuja Man Cries Out by pxalmydee(m): 7:50am On Feb 09, 2017
Missyetty:
He should be more prayerful
so that God can come down and fight for him abi? must you bring religion into everything?
I tire for #Afrika
Re: My Wife Has Turned Me Into A Punching Bag – Abuja Man Cries Out by dabrightt: 8:41am On Feb 09, 2017
I sense juju africa magic
Re: My Wife Has Turned Me Into A Punching Bag – Abuja Man Cries Out by ikp120(m): 9:46am On Feb 09, 2017
Catastrophe:
Really make she try am for Ugheli or Benin
grin grin grin
Re: My Wife Has Turned Me Into A Punching Bag – Abuja Man Cries Out by alaskido(m): 9:55am On Feb 09, 2017
So she has 4 kids from previous marriage and you did not ask why she left her first husband before you married her. The first husband almost died from her beating. That was the reason he ran. My brother run from this KARISHIKA O.
Re: My Wife Has Turned Me Into A Punching Bag – Abuja Man Cries Out by alaskido(m): 9:57am On Feb 09, 2017
jos945:
Some men are just too lazy imagine ur wife beating u

My brother, the man is not lazy o. Some women are stronger than some men. She was born with one bone in her hands.
Re: My Wife Has Turned Me Into A Punching Bag – Abuja Man Cries Out by searchng4love: 11:12am On Feb 09, 2017
lovelygurl:

Oh pls STFU I'm here to condemn the act. Women empowerment is NOT male emasculation except you don't know the meaning of equality undecided

Count your teeth with your tongue... Now that you are calm .... Count the number of ladies that have condemned the act on this thread..... Finally give yourself a big knock on the head for commenting absent your brains....

1 Like

Re: My Wife Has Turned Me Into A Punching Bag – Abuja Man Cries Out by Nobody: 11:23am On Feb 09, 2017
searchng4love:

Count your teeth with your tongue... Now that you are calm .... Count the number of ladies that have condemned the act on this thread..... Finally give yourself a big knock on the head for commenting absent your brains....

Wtf is wrong with this 1? Do this, do that and who the f are you who thinks he is important enough to tell me what to do?! Oh yh I forgot stupid people always want to feel relevant.
Talking about numbers are you dumb or can't you see the crap you wrote there? You said 'ladies'. Ever heard of generalisation. Now a lady (me) is condemning this act after you displayed you shallow mentality by saying 'ladies' all over the world no matter which religion they practice, which continent they are from etc won't condemn the act. Fool I am already a proof that you are wrong so wth is your point undecided

2 Likes

Re: My Wife Has Turned Me Into A Punching Bag – Abuja Man Cries Out by searchng4love: 11:39am On Feb 09, 2017
lovelygurl:

Wtf is wrong with this 1? Do this, do that and who the f are you who thinks he is important enough to tell me what to do?! Oh yh I forgot stupid people always want to feel relevant.
Talking about numbers are you dumb or can't you see the crap you wrote there? You said 'ladies'. Ever heard of generalisation. Now a lady (me) is condemning this act after you displayed you shallow mentality by saying 'ladies' all over the world no matter which religion they practice, which continent they are from etc won't condemn the act. Fool I am already a proof that you are wrong so wth is your point undecided
How is the knock on your head? If painful try harder to reset your brain.... Now swerve.... Next time quote me when the bubbles in your brain have calmed down completely...

1 Like

Re: My Wife Has Turned Me Into A Punching Bag – Abuja Man Cries Out by searchng4love: 11:42am On Feb 09, 2017
NevetsIbot:
The whole first page. No lady commented. Lol
Those who did only mocked the poor guy..Tacit approval noted here
Re: My Wife Has Turned Me Into A Punching Bag – Abuja Man Cries Out by searchng4love: 11:45am On Feb 09, 2017
sirusX:

When he beats her...you'll hear them say he's not a MAN

Where are those feminists in the house?? undecided
One of those vermins has been quoting me .... Even on page two no lady has condemned the act ...On both pages one and two!

Feminism is just an excuse for male emasculation!
Re: My Wife Has Turned Me Into A Punching Bag – Abuja Man Cries Out by searchng4love: 11:48am On Feb 09, 2017
evegran:
Well as much as I don't support what his wife is doing it is still a big relief to see a man at the receiving end. grin
And on page three none of these women condemned the act... I conclude that there's no lady on Nairaland
Re: My Wife Has Turned Me Into A Punching Bag – Abuja Man Cries Out by searchng4love: 11:50am On Feb 09, 2017
And on this page none of these local women has condemned the act... None of them is egalitarian...Not one...
Re: My Wife Has Turned Me Into A Punching Bag – Abuja Man Cries Out by Nobody: 12:26pm On Feb 09, 2017
Awada kerikeri !!
Re: My Wife Has Turned Me Into A Punching Bag – Abuja Man Cries Out by Nobody: 2:25pm On Feb 09, 2017
searchng4love:

How is the knock on your head? If painful try harder to reset your brain.... Now swerve.... Next time quote me when the bubbles in your brain have calmed down completely...

You are mad! Bubbles in my brain? Unlike some Illetrates I don't go around generalising about all ladies in the world based on the 0.00001% I have met undecided
Re: My Wife Has Turned Me Into A Punching Bag – Abuja Man Cries Out by creepsyme(f): 3:31pm On Feb 09, 2017
Missyetty:
He should be more prayerful
Do u really mean what u said?
Re: My Wife Has Turned Me Into A Punching Bag – Abuja Man Cries Out by Princewell2012(m): 3:58pm On Feb 09, 2017
ritababe:
I just feel like laughing grin grin grin

Hmm is actually funny. I don laugh tire.

But you have to condem it.
Re: My Wife Has Turned Me Into A Punching Bag – Abuja Man Cries Out by searchng4love: 5:40pm On Feb 09, 2017
lovelygurl:

You are mad! Bubbles in my brain? Unlike some Illetrates I don't go around generalising about all ladies in the world based on the 0.00001% I have met undecided
Just

Re: My Wife Has Turned Me Into A Punching Bag – Abuja Man Cries Out by x6blade(m): 12:19pm On Feb 10, 2017
jos945:
Some men are just too lazy imagine ur wife beating u
so what should he have done? Beat or harm her ,then she formulates lies against him and he gets punished?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Why The Rate Of Divorce Is High & Why Families Break Up / Man Of The HOUSE: Is This Also Part Of The Job? / Nigerian Couple Welcome Twins After 16 Years Of Marriage (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.