Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,648 members, 7,801,891 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 04:01 AM

Why Do Guys Deny Having A Relationship? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Do Guys Deny Having A Relationship? (9386 Views)

10 Ways Some Nigerian Ladies React When You Deny Them Sex / Pregnancy...why do most guys deny it? / Guys Deny If You've Never Done This LOVE STUNT Before To A Girl You Love(pic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Do Guys Deny Having A Relationship? by Godmother(f): 5:24pm On Dec 04, 2009
These guys tell you they have one but its not serious. One guy actually told me that he has a girl but she has become pompous and he was thinking of leaving her thus his searching for another girl. Another said the relationship was defined and there was no string attached to the relationship. My mind just goes out to those poor girls that actually feel they have a boyfriend undecided
Re: Why Do Guys Deny Having A Relationship? by iice(f): 5:31pm On Dec 04, 2009
LOL
Re: Why Do Guys Deny Having A Relationship? by Macgreat(m): 5:35pm On Dec 04, 2009
Hmmm
Re: Why Do Guys Deny Having A Relationship? by MUZBO(m): 5:51pm On Dec 04, 2009
@poster, this is your boyfriend speaking and I just told your best friend that I don't have a girlfriend and guess what? - she believed. You can pity yourself now.
Re: Why Do Guys Deny Having A Relationship? by Spyker: 5:59pm On Dec 04, 2009
I guess when they tell ladies the truth, they don't believe it.
Re: Why Do Guys Deny Having A Relationship? by Godmother(f): 6:09pm On Dec 04, 2009
Spyker:

I guess when they tell ladies the truth, they don't believe it.

Most of us do, its just that we just push it behind and believe what we want to believe
Re: Why Do Guys Deny Having A Relationship? by LordReed(m): 6:20pm On Dec 04, 2009
Usually is cos he is seriously flirting with u n he wants to know if u have an interest in him and if he has a chance.
Re: Why Do Guys Deny Having A Relationship? by Godmother(f): 6:25pm On Dec 04, 2009
Lord_Reed:

Usually is cos he is seriously flirting with u n he wants to know if u have an interest in him and if he has a chance.

Hmmm . . . .and what happens if you happen to be? He starts dating you both or you three or, whatever the number you girls are
Re: Why Do Guys Deny Having A Relationship? by MoneyRule(m): 7:50pm On Dec 04, 2009
Eyaah. . .
Maybe we're too hot for 1,2,3 or 4 girls to handle.
Re: Why Do Guys Deny Having A Relationship? by omahost111: 1:48pm On Dec 05, 2009
really because they want to be free.imagine a hunter hunting for prey and eventually gets the prey,he'll feel accomplished and start looking for another challenge
Re: Why Do Guys Deny Having A Relationship? by eyoniggar(m): 2:01pm On Dec 05, 2009
The same goes to you girls. My girl cheated on me wayback telling the other guy we were just friends, cos most of the time i called, he is always there with her.

However, the trick I pull on most ladies is to tell them I have a girl. " In their mind, they'll be thinking this guy is such a faithful guy, I might have to snatch him from his gurl, faithful ones like this are very scarce. That trick does work alot.
Re: Why Do Guys Deny Having A Relationship? by Nobody: 3:53pm On Dec 05, 2009
@ Muzbo

Just shut up, will ya?

tongue
Re: Why Do Guys Deny Having A Relationship? by Flavio: 4:44pm On Dec 05, 2009
I personally tell girls I have a girlfriend when I do. I have come to realise that regardless of your status, If a girl determines to f((((k you she will. My philosophy is if you tell 10 ladies you have a partner, 8 will go, 2 will still f))))k you.
Re: Why Do Guys Deny Having A Relationship? by Nobody: 4:59pm On Dec 05, 2009
Keeping all options open. A guy who was about to get married was talking to me about how he is just going through the motions with his fiance and that he is not really happy, I thought to myself you must think im a fool to tell be that same old retired bullshite. In most cases these guys love their gfs/wives/fiances but they just want to play the field and unfortunately they get to play.
Re: Why Do Guys Deny Having A Relationship? by Nobody: 5:02pm On Dec 05, 2009
On one of our chats last week, it was concluded that some gurls are just meant to be used and dumped. period. it happens
Re: Why Do Guys Deny Having A Relationship? by Flavio: 5:08pm On Dec 05, 2009
Ebonyeyes:

Keeping all options open. A guy who was about to get married was talking to me about how he is just going through the motions with his fiance and that he is not really happy, I thought to myself you must think im a fool to tell be that same old retired bullshite. In most cases these guys love their gfs/wives/fiances but they just want to play the field and unfortunately they get to play.

Yes, Most certainly. I think its more of a reverse psyhcology thing. We definately want to play the field and perhaps act like all isnt well with our wives, girlfriends or fiancees, when infact all is well. Only dumb girls fall for such tricks.
Re: Why Do Guys Deny Having A Relationship? by obiksam(m): 5:15pm On Dec 06, 2009
It is not only guys that deny having a relationship must girls
do deny too. Let us be truthful for once.
When one of my good friend and coworker had a heart break he meet
this girl and they started discussing on phone more often she kept telling
him that her boy friend those not call her the way my guy do that the said
boy friend have left her for his formal lover my friend according to him
said that he stupidly believed her and fall in love, they started seen each
other for close to a year & half and that he have been asking her to introduce him to her
family but she refused luckly for him me and my guy went outing one weekend and we meet
an old friend of us who introduced us to his friend unfortunetaly this guy came from
this my guy girl villa guhn-guhn so he ask if he knows the girls family, the guy replied
"We are brothers and sisters from the same compound that the girl is married not
long a go , that her husband just travel abroad to come and take her along later".
Bros my guy head scatter but he composed him self so that the guy wont notice
some compel of days later we triced the village and make some inquiry we found out it
was true. The painful part of it is that upon every thing and time he have spent on her she still keep such secret
till date he don't have a serious girl in his life
Re: Why Do Guys Deny Having A Relationship? by cliffy: 9:05pm On Dec 06, 2009
The truth of the matter is that, girls don't believe you, wen u tell the truth, but they alwayz believe bunch liez u tell them.
Re: Why Do Guys Deny Having A Relationship? by obiksam(m): 9:25am On Dec 07, 2009
cliffy:

The truth of the matter is that, girls don't believe you, wen u tell the truth, but they alwayz believe bunch liez u tell them.

You are right

(1) (Reply)

The Truth About Handsome Guys / Diego Maradona’s Daughter Posts Photo Of Her Bum Online (photo) / Conversation from a girlfriend to her boyfriend (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.