Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,750 members, 7,806,045 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 10:40 AM

The Soofeeyah's Dislike Of Knowledge - Islam for Muslims (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / The Soofeeyah's Dislike Of Knowledge (3829 Views)

4 Prayers To Increase You In Knowledge In Islam / Role Of (islamic) Students Of Knowledge By Ustadh Sulayman Amubieya / Compiled List Of Sittings Of Knowledge In Ilorin! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Soofeeyah's Dislike Of Knowledge by Empiree: 8:29pm On Feb 20, 2017
A warning is being delivered here, that unless and until you can see with the heart as well you will not be able to understand, what happens in the Last Age. You will not be able to understand and recognize the attack of Dajjal. What does Allah, Most High, say about a people who are internally blind? He has a nice beard, he performs salaah regularly, and he is faithful to his wife but internally blind. What does Allah, Most High, say about such a person?

He says in the Holy Qur’aan in the 7th Sura, al-Araaf [The Heights], Verse 179:

Many are the Jinn’s and men We have made for Hell:

Huge numbers are now condemned to the Hell-fire, for they will not survive the awesome challenges of the Last Age they will fail.

Why are they condemned to the Hell-fire?

They have eyes but they cannot see. They have ears but they cannot hear. They have hearts but they cannot understand

They are a people who are internally blind and lacking spiritual mobilization. What does Allah , Most High, say of them? He says:

They are just like cattle No! They are worse than that. They are more misguided than cattle They are truly negligent of Allah , Most High.

For what purpose do we need this internal sight, capacity to hear and understand? In other words, why spirituality? Before we answer that question, I have another story to tell you.

Do you remember Musa ( a.s )? They crossed the Red Sea and are now in Sinai. They couldn’t construct a Masjid so they utilized a tent, called a tabernacle (a portable Jewish place of worship). Musa ( a.s ) delivers a sermon or Khutbah. It was a fine sermon. Someone came to him and said, ‘O Musa! What a fine sermon you delivered, you must be the most learned man in the world.’ What he should have said was, ‘Alhamdulillah !(Praise is due to Allah , Most High,!), What he should have said was it is from Allah , Most High, that knowledge come! What he should have said was: (12th Sura, Yusuf, verse 76):

Above every learned man, is One who is more learned

He should have recognized Allah , Most High, as the source of all knowledge. ’ But he didn’t do that. Harvard University, Princeton, Yale and your local university doesn’t do that. [To teach us] Musa ( a.s ) said, ‘Yes! I am the most learned man in the world.’ He said what the PhD From the university says, ‘Yes! I am the most learned man in the world.’ grin grin

You may read further on the above ^^^ http://www.imranhosein.org/articles/islamic-spirituality/65-ihsaan-the-spiritual-essence-of-islam.html

Now, the reason I do not call myself "sufi" or carry it for head like gala is because of charlatans who have highjacked and deviated and do so many silly things which are far from Kitab and Sunnah. In that case, calling oneself a sufi is stup!idity itself. I repeat again that "SUFI" is english word and white or english men may have their own definition of it. Unfortunately, the name crept into islam. This is why it is very important to know the essence and even stay out of any group or sect. That's the ultimate wisdom. Sufism is already described by Allah and His messenger and no need for english men's definition of it. Therefore, i declare my innocence from any silly things some of them engage in.
Re: The Soofeeyah's Dislike Of Knowledge by Demmzy15(m): 10:57pm On Feb 20, 2017
ikupakuti:
@empiree

Slm,

Abeg! No give these leftists cardiac arrest ooo!

A whole as-sheikh? A Soofee?

Watch them come for your head but without any reasonable disproof against the facts.

Abdulwahab & saud really did a good job in try to manipulate history to defend their infamous ideology.

Honestly, What they stand to gain in all these is beyond me.
What's the gain of this?
Re: The Soofeeyah's Dislike Of Knowledge by Hkana: 12:04am On Feb 21, 2017
Read... Thanks for the posts

1 Like

Re: The Soofeeyah's Dislike Of Knowledge by Empiree: 4:55am On Feb 28, 2017
This video addresses op and his cohorts who claim Sufism/tasawwuf is bidah or cult

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NKyTPJIkOTM

He addresses Saudi funding young alfas in Nigeria (especially in ilorin). So this issue has been discussed longest time
Re: The Soofeeyah's Dislike Of Knowledge by shawl: 10:24am On Feb 28, 2017
^

Ilorin is a truly blessed city.

I am happy they are not taking this bundle of deception of the age.
Re: The Soofeeyah's Dislike Of Knowledge by Empiree: 12:46pm On Feb 28, 2017
shawl:
^

It shows that what we are going through now was dealt with in the times of those Sufi Shuyuk. Sheik Adam and Shiek Ashile Mustapha Muhammad (RA) also said the same thing. I wish Hkana understands Yoruba to understand the video i just posted.

So dont be surprised by recent or current salafi gra gra. It is a must to chant shahada, 'Allah Allah' constantly with adhab. It is not bida. Dont be deceived people

2 Likes

Re: The Soofeeyah's Dislike Of Knowledge by Hkana: 6:52pm On Feb 28, 2017
^^^
I wish I could too

1 Like

Re: The Soofeeyah's Dislike Of Knowledge by Empiree: 7:32pm On Feb 28, 2017
Copied

Acquiring tasawwuf is fard i.e. obligatory; since all human beings are susceptible to sins save for Prophets.

What Sufi really do is, Istigfar, salawat ala nabiy. Laaa ilaha ila Allah and so on.

Imam Abul Hasan ash-Shaziliy said:

“He who does not truly acquire this discipline will die persisting on major sins without being aware of it.”
May Allah save us.
AMEEN
Re: The Soofeeyah's Dislike Of Knowledge by Hkana: 2:33pm On Mar 04, 2017
Bro, when do we get to the karamat part? cheesy
Re: The Soofeeyah's Dislike Of Knowledge by Empiree: 12:43am On Mar 05, 2017
Hkana:
Bro, when do we get to the karamat part? cheesy
Of which Sheikh?. You dey enjoy that grin
Re: The Soofeeyah's Dislike Of Knowledge by Hkana: 9:24am On Mar 05, 2017
Enjoy na understatement. The thing dey burst my head grin
Re: The Soofeeyah's Dislike Of Knowledge by Empiree: 5:53pm On Mar 05, 2017
^^

Lol grin
Re: The Soofeeyah's Dislike Of Knowledge by Nobody: 11:57pm On Mar 05, 2017
shawl:
^

we should just keep asking Allah to guide our path from Damnation. Surah 3.
Re: The Soofeeyah's Dislike Of Knowledge by Empiree: 9:02pm On Mar 12, 2017
Truth Be Told About Charlatans

If Allah is gonna punish uѕ αll ín thíѕ grσup without exception (May Allah have mercy on us) *í αm ѕurє ít wíll frσm thσѕє whσ αrє khαlєєfαt αnd mukαddαmѕ* in this platform. It happened to Israelites has Hadeeth illustrates, when Allah was to punish them. He ordered the angels and they said 'Oh Allah, there are pious ones amongst them', Allah said: "Start punishment and distructions from them" because the are not warning the wrong doers amongs them.
"فبهم ابدأو"

If this is what you have learnt from Tasawwuf then you have gone astray (I am sorry to say but we must call a spade a spade). I hear someone saying : 'can't we do aajo / igbiyanju?'. Just give me any jurisprudencial qoute in shariah law that ordered doing *osole*.

Why yelling when you hear some people criticizing Suffism?
Why crying when they are tagging you as non-muslims?
Is this how you guys interpretes *Ihsaan* which you claimed to be the back bone of Tasawwuf?
I imagine how zaawiyats of you guys are being conducted. I am sure it will be full of fool things and viral imputs.

Allah will ask you all Mukaddams here.
Allah will ask you all Sheikh and khalifats here.
If these people are to be excused of not knowing, then you will br punished of knowing and not instructing but misguiding and silent.

Allah will question the admin of this group. You give room for things like this. Just like prophet Isa;

أأنت قلت للناس أن يتخذوك وأمك إلهين من دوني

"Were you the one that ordered the man kind to choose you and your mother as gods beside me?" I wonder how you will answer, oh you admin.

Its clear that we are just hiding under Sufi so that we would have chance of all sort of things like this. And Allah has ordered us in Quran that, we should enter into submission (Islam) with all devotions

"ادخلوا في السلم كافة ولا تتبعوا خطوات الشيطان"

Qaadiryat by name, Tijaaniyyat by face, Naqshabandiyyat by clothes. Many of us doesnt know anything about Tasawwuf except Maolidi and Bandiri with Qasidat. Dats all but Lack of (Tazkiyat) Soul training. We are all dirty and smelling bad in front of Allah.

You will kill 'okete' without seeing its blood.Definitely you gonna kill it small small without serious hitting or without knife anyway. You will later eat it after frying or boiling or whatsoever. *Is that not cacarss in jurisprudence*? And the prophet has warned us
"إن الله كتب على كل شيئ رحمة، فإذا قتلتم فأحسنوا القِتلة".

If you tied your itention with this things and you get money. I swear you will account for it on that day. The prophet has told us the way we gonna seek for money and fear the account for it
لا يزال قدم امرء يوم القيامة حتى يسأل عن أربع.... ماله، كيف جمعه وفيما أفناه.

I dont have intention to face the person wh posted solely but I hate the way we all crying after Suffi, yet we are not abiding to doctrines. If some people says you are following prophet they you will still cry despite it is real yu have being transgressing from what the prophet taught us. Some people in Sufi groups even hates hearing someone supportinf sunnah. You know why? Because it is this sunnah that hinders them from fool things. But I woder how someone will do Suffi without Sunnah.

That's Just About It.
Re: The Soofeeyah's Dislike Of Knowledge by Empiree: 11:57pm On Mar 12, 2017
SUFISM (TASAWWUF): AS DEFINED BY SHAYKH ADAM ABDULLAH AL-ILORY

In his book: Athar al-'ilm wal-Falsafat wa t-Tasawwuf fi Masirat d-Da'wat al-Islamiyyah (1991)

1. Tasawwuf (Sufism) is a Belief and Duty. It is also a Devotion and Adoration. Tasawwuf is a Worship and Service. Thus, every Muslim is a Sufi.

2. Tasawwuf (Sufism) is a Research and Seeking for knowledge about Realities (Haqiqah). Thus, every seeker for reality is a Sufi.

3. Tasawwuf (Sufism) is Preaching and Guidance. Every preacher and guide is thus a Sufi.

4. Tasawwuf (Sufism) is showing indifference to what people possess, while desiring Allah's favour (i.e. Asceticism). Every Ascetic (Zahid) is Sufi...

To sum it up;

5. Tasawwuf (Sufism) is Purification of the Soul (Tazkiyat an-Nafs) and inculcating Good Behaviour and Virtue in such a way wild animals are tamed.

Source;

Sufi Thought of Shaykh Adam Abdullah Al-Ilory, by Abubakar Imam Ishaq. A paper published in “Shaykh Adam Abdullah: In the Tableau of Immortality (2012), Volume II, Edited by Prof. Razaq D. Abubakre”

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Confusion: Who Was The First Muslim ? / Evil: An Important Subject Of Islamic Philosophy / Iran Bars Women From Dozens Of Subjects In Iran

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.