Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,875 members, 7,802,810 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 10:20 PM

Trailer Kills Yabatech Student In Abule Egba Due To Brake Failure - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Trailer Kills Yabatech Student In Abule Egba Due To Brake Failure (17804 Views)

Trailer Kills Man In Benin (Viewer's Discretion Strongly Advised) / Loaded Truck Tumbles Along Ojuelegba Road, Lagos Due To Brake Failure (Photos) / Truck Falls On Ojuelegba Bridge Again Due To Brake Failure (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Trailer Kills Yabatech Student In Abule Egba Due To Brake Failure by autojosh: 8:14am On Feb 08, 2017
Bukola Ajayi is a 20 year-old undergraduate of Yaba College of Technology. She was killed by an overloaded trailer. The accident occurred due to brake failure at Ekoro junction, in Abule Egba, Lagos State.

She was taking her brother to school when the trailer came crushing the tricycle they were riding in. She quickly pushed her brother out of the tricycle but was unable to save herself.

The trailer also crushed 3 other tricycles and a TATA bus. All other victims have been rushed to the hospital.

The Police Public Relations Officer, SP Dolapo Badmos said that..

"The driver was in police custody while investigation had started into the crash".

“We have deposited the corpse in a morgue for autopsy,” Badmos added.

https://autojosh.com/trailer-kills-yabatech-student/

Re: Trailer Kills Yabatech Student In Abule Egba Due To Brake Failure by airminem(f): 8:24am On Feb 08, 2017
Brake Failure Umh! I Think It 'Brain' Failure Of The Driver

6 Likes

Re: Trailer Kills Yabatech Student In Abule Egba Due To Brake Failure by Onyejemechimere(m): 8:27am On Feb 08, 2017

Re: Trailer Kills Yabatech Student In Abule Egba Due To Brake Failure by marshalcarter: 8:48am On Feb 08, 2017
they should Just go ahead and kill the driver tooangry....she even saved her little bro cry but couldn't save herself...she's a heroine...RIP angel

14 Likes

Re: Trailer Kills Yabatech Student In Abule Egba Due To Brake Failure by josephine123: 8:58am On Feb 08, 2017
hmmm... sad
Re: Trailer Kills Yabatech Student In Abule Egba Due To Brake Failure by YaksonFCA(m): 11:43am On Feb 08, 2017
RIP YOung girl.
Re: Trailer Kills Yabatech Student In Abule Egba Due To Brake Failure by stefanweeks: 11:43am On Feb 08, 2017
na wa o
Re: Trailer Kills Yabatech Student In Abule Egba Due To Brake Failure by shamecurls(m): 11:44am On Feb 08, 2017
إِنَّا للهِ وَإِنَّـا إِلَيْهِ رَاجِعونَ

4 Likes

Re: Trailer Kills Yabatech Student In Abule Egba Due To Brake Failure by Mayor38(m): 11:44am On Feb 08, 2017
REST IN PEACE
. 1 MIN SILENCE PLS (THE NEXT POSTER NA FULANI MAN)
Re: Trailer Kills Yabatech Student In Abule Egba Due To Brake Failure by sammifrank: 11:44am On Feb 08, 2017
omg ...y wont dis kinda crap trailer fail brake .....abeg road safety no dey chk all dis kain trailer tooo angry

1 Like

Re: Trailer Kills Yabatech Student In Abule Egba Due To Brake Failure by ajalawole(m): 11:45am On Feb 08, 2017
airminem:
i tell u, some drivers don't have brain either.....
RIP to her sad
Re: Trailer Kills Yabatech Student In Abule Egba Due To Brake Failure by NameChecker: 11:45am On Feb 08, 2017
RIP
embarassed embarassed
Re: Trailer Kills Yabatech Student In Abule Egba Due To Brake Failure by jeje123(m): 11:46am On Feb 08, 2017
God have mercy and grant her soul a perfect peace. Amin
Re: Trailer Kills Yabatech Student In Abule Egba Due To Brake Failure by Nobody: 11:48am On Feb 08, 2017
We are tired of the way the truck drivers and bus drivers behave on our roads at Abule Egba. They don't care about people's lives. The other day, one caused a huge traffic for hours, because he slept off. The FG are just out there saying the major roads will be completed in a year, yet, nothing seems to be improving. The minor roads are depleted as I speak, now our tinlinlin roads are being used, when damaged, we contribute to make the roads accessible for us all, yet, they go out with their bad brakes and kill people who are our future for tomorrow.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Trailer Kills Yabatech Student In Abule Egba Due To Brake Failure by euchariadavid(f): 11:49am On Feb 08, 2017
Brake Failure..
Re: Trailer Kills Yabatech Student In Abule Egba Due To Brake Failure by ajalawole(m): 11:49am On Feb 08, 2017
Police gan self........ 'We are still under investigation'. when someone don die already

RIP to her sad

1 Like

Re: Trailer Kills Yabatech Student In Abule Egba Due To Brake Failure by Jsanni: 11:51am On Feb 08, 2017
airminem:

Andria era I'll view Scott free d
Re: Trailer Kills Yabatech Student In Abule Egba Due To Brake Failure by Tomasboy(m): 11:53am On Feb 08, 2017
Buhari see what yu have done angry angry
Re: Trailer Kills Yabatech Student In Abule Egba Due To Brake Failure by adewumiopeyemi(m): 11:53am On Feb 08, 2017
Rip to the dead cry[color=#000099][/color]
Re: Trailer Kills Yabatech Student In Abule Egba Due To Brake Failure by Lasskeey: 11:53am On Feb 08, 2017
undecided
Re: Trailer Kills Yabatech Student In Abule Egba Due To Brake Failure by Nobody: 11:54am On Feb 08, 2017
Another strike warming up....

RIP
Re: Trailer Kills Yabatech Student In Abule Egba Due To Brake Failure by Hormor144: 11:56am On Feb 08, 2017
Re: Trailer Kills Yabatech Student In Abule Egba Due To Brake Failure by PraizDale: 12:13pm On Feb 08, 2017
Her name is Bukola Ajayi . She was my schoolmate back in secondary school(Elias Int. Sec School). She died a legend. May she RIP. Its just so so painful

4 Likes

Re: Trailer Kills Yabatech Student In Abule Egba Due To Brake Failure by Wiseandtrue(f): 12:20pm On Feb 08, 2017
autojosh:
Bukola Ajayi is a 20 year-old undergraduate of Yaba College of Technology. She was killed by an overloaded trailer. The accident occurred due to brake failure at Ekoro junction, in Abule Egba, Lagos State.

She was taking her brother to school when the trailer came crushing the tricycle they were riding in. She quickly pushed her brother out of the tricycle but was unable to save herself.

The trailer also crushed 3 other tricycles and a TATA bus. All other victims have been rushed to the hospital.

The Police Public Relations Officer, SP Dolapo Badmos said that..

"The driver was in police custody while investigation had started into the crash".

We have deposited the corpse in a morgue for autopsy,” Badmos added.

https://autojosh.com/trailer-kills-yabatech-student/

I was feeling so sad until I got to the part bolded. I couldn't hold myself from grin grin grin grin grin
Nigerian Police Force are full of comendians grin grin grin

Brave girl abeg rest in peace

Re: Trailer Kills Yabatech Student In Abule Egba Due To Brake Failure by elegantslayer(f): 12:39pm On Feb 08, 2017
RIP
Re: Trailer Kills Yabatech Student In Abule Egba Due To Brake Failure by ogorwyne(f): 12:41pm On Feb 08, 2017
rest well. thank you for protecting your younger brother.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Trailer Kills Yabatech Student In Abule Egba Due To Brake Failure by Guru9ja(m): 12:49pm On Feb 08, 2017
Re: Trailer Kills Yabatech Student In Abule Egba Due To Brake Failure by liljaydee(m): 12:50pm On Feb 08, 2017
AUTOPSY FOR WHAT? undecided undecided undecided
Re: Trailer Kills Yabatech Student In Abule Egba Due To Brake Failure by TinaAnita(f): 12:59pm On Feb 08, 2017
The most dumbass and moronic police on earth is the Nigerian police. Someone was crushed to death by a fully loaded trailer and You are talking about autopsy? Autopsy for what? And what is the investigation about? Those pussies called policemen are so irritating

(1) (2) (Reply)

Photos: Sandton City (near Jo´burg) In South Africa / Malta Visa Requirements Needed / How Much Is Your Transport Fare For Those Traveling For Christmas

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.