Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,328 members, 7,780,841 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 12:00 AM

The 5 Stages Of Relationship (most People Crash In Stage 3) - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The 5 Stages Of Relationship (most People Crash In Stage 3) (50485 Views)

6 Stages Of A Relationship Every Lover Experiences / Lady Runs Away As Boyfriend Stages Fake Police Raid To Propose. Photos / The 5 Stages Of Relationship: Which Stage Is Yours At? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The 5 Stages Of Relationship (most People Crash In Stage 3) by frugal(m): 1:59pm On Feb 08, 2017
You've found your niche bro. Stick with it.
Re: The 5 Stages Of Relationship (most People Crash In Stage 3) by LordReed(m): 2:16pm On Feb 08, 2017
Excellent article!
Re: The 5 Stages Of Relationship (most People Crash In Stage 3) by Nobody: 2:21pm On Feb 08, 2017
NICE ONE
But I don't need them now
Re: The 5 Stages Of Relationship (most People Crash In Stage 3) by dhardline(m): 2:26pm On Feb 08, 2017
You try sha but I really don't think love has a manual more perfect that as it's written in the Holy Bible.
Re: The 5 Stages Of Relationship (most People Crash In Stage 3) by rigarmortis: 2:29pm On Feb 08, 2017
most APC supporters are in stage three.
Re: The 5 Stages Of Relationship (most People Crash In Stage 3) by oscaruzie(m): 2:31pm On Feb 08, 2017
IamLEGEND1:
na season 7 TWD still dey oh.
dem just split am into 2.
the second half of the season will be back on sunday.

osheeeee bardessssst... grin
Re: The 5 Stages Of Relationship (most People Crash In Stage 3) by akaahs(m): 2:37pm On Feb 08, 2017
TonyeBarcanista:

Sadly, most people throw away the towel at that stage 3 believing that their partners was never worth it by saying they are "incompatible". But funny enough, after they breakup they start regretting why they did. I hope people have that happy relationship and marriage that they seek.
mine just ended at this stage, i try all my possible best to see it work through but she didn't reason it the i see it.
Re: The 5 Stages Of Relationship (most People Crash In Stage 3) by DavidEsq(m): 2:43pm On Feb 08, 2017
royalmoron:
tonyebarcanista you want our opinions? have you forgotten how hard you'd insult the section?

we don't want you here!!!
Dem don do am strong tin o. He was always "Buhari dis, Jonathan dat". Now e don tire. Change don turn am to relationship counselor cheesy. We dey ur bak jor. Fire dey go. #thenewhustle

1 Like

Re: The 5 Stages Of Relationship (most People Crash In Stage 3) by DavidEsq(m): 2:45pm On Feb 08, 2017
SINZ:
Barca, anytime wey you dey find new babe, na that time you go remember romance section. grin
;Dmake una leave am na. Haba! Politician no go smooch again?
Re: The 5 Stages Of Relationship (most People Crash In Stage 3) by Anse77(m): 2:48pm On Feb 08, 2017
You are right on point op, ride on
Re: The 5 Stages Of Relationship (most People Crash In Stage 3) by Damfostopper(m): 2:53pm On Feb 08, 2017
love will not put food on my table... but hustle does... so I don't give a fvck

Re: The 5 Stages Of Relationship (most People Crash In Stage 3) by Nobody: 2:53pm On Feb 08, 2017
TonyeBarcanista:

Sadly, most people throw away the towel at that stage 3 believing that their partners was never worth it by saying they are "incompatible". But funny enough, after they breakup they start regretting why they did. I hope people have that happy relationship and marriage that they seek.
Can one pass that stage3 even as very young married couples? cuz I seem to have passed it dunno sha a reply will do.
Re: The 5 Stages Of Relationship (most People Crash In Stage 3) by charlesklaus(m): 2:54pm On Feb 08, 2017
Nice post op
Re: The 5 Stages Of Relationship (most People Crash In Stage 3) by AgbenuAnna(f): 2:57pm On Feb 08, 2017
interesting
Re: The 5 Stages Of Relationship (most People Crash In Stage 3) by AgbenuAnna(f): 2:57pm On Feb 08, 2017
interesting :
Re: The 5 Stages Of Relationship (most People Crash In Stage 3) by wtfCode: 3:07pm On Feb 08, 2017
And an idiot was quoting the whole epistle to get noticed
Re: The 5 Stages Of Relationship (most People Crash In Stage 3) by tectonotimes: 3:36pm On Feb 08, 2017
This is a truism.
Re: The 5 Stages Of Relationship (most People Crash In Stage 3) by Nobody: 3:50pm On Feb 08, 2017
Thanks a lot very helpful
Re: The 5 Stages Of Relationship (most People Crash In Stage 3) by NevetsIbot(m): 3:59pm On Feb 08, 2017
Re: The 5 Stages Of Relationship (most People Crash In Stage 3) by TonyeBarcanista(m): 4:11pm On Feb 08, 2017
Benignasweety:
Can one pass that stage3 even as very young married couples? cuz I seem to have passed it dunno sha a reply will do.
You have passed stage 3 when you start accepting him for who he is, he becomes the sweetest in the planet to you and you are so comfortable sharing with him and loving him.
Re: The 5 Stages Of Relationship (most People Crash In Stage 3) by killsmith(f): 4:20pm On Feb 08, 2017
Political ashawo
Re: The 5 Stages Of Relationship (most People Crash In Stage 3) by viki84(m): 4:47pm On Feb 08, 2017
I've Never Had A Genuine Gf In My Whole Life.. Gold Diggers Everywhere
Re: The 5 Stages Of Relationship (most People Crash In Stage 3) by mayoor15(m): 4:53pm On Feb 08, 2017
viki84:
I've Never Had A Genuine Gf In My Whole Life.. Gold Diggers Everywhere
lols
Re: The 5 Stages Of Relationship (most People Crash In Stage 3) by McTobe(m): 5:15pm On Feb 08, 2017

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: The 5 Stages Of Relationship (most People Crash In Stage 3) by Nobody: 5:36pm On Feb 08, 2017
LordReed:
Excellent article!

A very happy birthday sir embarassed

Was snooping in dd's world and noticed today is your day according to nl so I couldn't pass without blessing you. DD is a lil stunnah btw! Take care.
Re: The 5 Stages Of Relationship (most People Crash In Stage 3) by Kenontop: 5:47pm On Feb 08, 2017
Quite helpful. Tnx
Re: The 5 Stages Of Relationship (most People Crash In Stage 3) by Nobody: 5:50pm On Feb 08, 2017
I've been in love with money for sometime now, I guess this love is made in heaven. I LOVE YOU MONEY!
Re: The 5 Stages Of Relationship (most People Crash In Stage 3) by Nobody: 6:04pm On Feb 08, 2017
NevetsIbot:
I nd bae been fighting since sunday.... We're in stage 3... Iyam tayad. She won't apologize first.. Tarh... I nor do again

Valentine tinzzzz grin grin grin
Re: The 5 Stages Of Relationship (most People Crash In Stage 3) by princessayesha(f): 6:07pm On Feb 08, 2017
Dear Op...i have never reached the 3rd stage cry
Re: The 5 Stages Of Relationship (most People Crash In Stage 3) by TonyeBarcanista(m): 6:28pm On Feb 08, 2017
McTobe:
I agree totally with this post. I am personally passing through the stage 3 presently and its like hell. My woman even ask for some space so that I am thinking I hv lost her. I will not lie I never knew that I really needed her this much but its left for her to see if she still need me. If she say she doesn't then its a better sign that I should not go in2 marriage with her afterall what's the essence of marrying today and divorcing tomorrow. I just wish she can be objective 2 herself
Bro, it is actually left for you both to decide. You see most times the fault is usually from both ends. Why not identify your own flaws and work on it while she sort herself? I guess she must also be complaining about something in you.

After you have done this, call/text her that you want to see her, and tell her that you have identified your flaws and promise her that you are determined to kill that thing that makes her unhappy. Then tell her that you meant the sweet promises you made to her etal. Then tell her that you want her more than ever. Wait for her reply!

If she is silent, it is POSITIVE! If she give an express YES, it is also positive. But if she says NO, give her space and time 15-30 days. If she wants you she will be the one to contact you.
Re: The 5 Stages Of Relationship (most People Crash In Stage 3) by bobowaja(m): 6:36pm On Feb 08, 2017
Currently going through stage 3 with my babe. I have tried all my best to convince her that, if we can successfully cross this stage...... Then we may last forever in each other's arms.

Though, I have identified some faults from my angle, which I will fix and I pray God help me through it.

Though her thinking may be childish but, She is definitely a wife material
Re: The 5 Stages Of Relationship (most People Crash In Stage 3) by Diplomaticbeing(m): 6:55pm On Feb 08, 2017
@OP

Believe you me the sequences of the five stages of relationship you enumerated, especially no.1, which almost other commenters above didn't see anything wrong with it, is the reason why there are so many heartbreaks and divorces everywhere. I wonder how someone can fall in love with another whom he/she haven't known (partner/date) thoroughly. The words "fancy or infatuation" instead of love would have make a better sense to me as your number 1. Love should be a summation of all the other stages (it can't exist without components) and should be number 5 here - it's only a built-up love, one where both parties cherishes each other majorly based on their good attributes and of course fancy (physical attractiveness) too, rather than solely on superficiality (material things), that can stand the test of time - while number 5 in your post become number 6.

Love based on immaterial condition vs love based on selfishness.

- Love based on immaterial condition will always stand the test of time. This is a love that was necessitated majorly by good attributes and of course with fancy (physical attractiveness) too. . . . This is true love. Both parties involved in it can always die for each other when need be, because perfidiousness don't exist in either's life dictionary. To love is to die for - after all one who died for what s/he believes in died a hero/heroine.

- Love based on selfishness is superficial and will always crumble once the material object (e.g. money, fame or class) that hold it wanes off /vanishes. Perfidiousness is always the order of the day here. . . . Heartbreaks and divorces are always imminent.

2 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Man Resting His Head On His Fiancée’s Chest In Pre-wedding Photos / How To Guard Your Man Properly By Michelle Obama (Pictures) / Lady Finally Replies Me After I Asked Her A Question 2years Ago On Fb Chat.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.