Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,975 members, 7,806,850 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 04:11 AM

Identical Twin Sisters Who Are Pregnant At The Same Time (Photos) - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Identical Twin Sisters Who Are Pregnant At The Same Time (Photos) (49214 Views)

Meet Anna And Lucy DeCinque, Identical Twin Sisters Who Share The Same Boyfriend / Meet Sayo And Jomi: Taiwo Sayo & Kehinde Folajomi, Identical Twin Sisters / Why Are Pregnant Women Exposing Their Bumps These Days? (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Identical Twin Sisters Who Are Pregnant At The Same Time (Photos) by jamalnation(m): 10:50am On Feb 08, 2017
Nice
Re: Identical Twin Sisters Who Are Pregnant At The Same Time (Photos) by seunlayi(m): 10:51am On Feb 08, 2017
this new craze sef

1 Like

Re: Identical Twin Sisters Who Are Pregnant At The Same Time (Photos) by ybalogs(m): 10:51am On Feb 08, 2017
How I wish they both give birth to a set of twins too. That will be so sweet. Can only happen in a movie though.
Re: Identical Twin Sisters Who Are Pregnant At The Same Time (Photos) by Nobody: 10:51am On Feb 08, 2017
They're not identical...

3 Likes

Re: Identical Twin Sisters Who Are Pregnant At The Same Time (Photos) by buchilino(m): 10:51am On Feb 08, 2017
DIS NEW TREND OF PREGNANT WOMEN SHOWING DER BELLE IN PUBLIC, I REALLY DON'T NO WAT 2 MAKE OF IT.
Re: Identical Twin Sisters Who Are Pregnant At The Same Time (Photos) by shamecurls(m): 10:52am On Feb 08, 2017
Beautiful Duos!

And some old-cargo's still bragging that marriage is not for everyone...mtcheww
Re: Identical Twin Sisters Who Are Pregnant At The Same Time (Photos) by djoguns: 10:52am On Feb 08, 2017
Congrat to them
Re: Identical Twin Sisters Who Are Pregnant At The Same Time (Photos) by scopusng(m): 10:52am On Feb 08, 2017
I have twins sister but we no dey agree.
Re: Identical Twin Sisters Who Are Pregnant At The Same Time (Photos) by JennieCutie4U(f): 10:54am On Feb 08, 2017
wow so lovely! I tap into dese blessings
Re: Identical Twin Sisters Who Are Pregnant At The Same Time (Photos) by manikspears: 10:54am On Feb 08, 2017
if they are not pregnant for the same man then that is no news and IDGAF angry
Re: Identical Twin Sisters Who Are Pregnant At The Same Time (Photos) by Nobody: 10:54am On Feb 08, 2017
Dont get why we should hype stup*ty.. na una hubbies i blame

1 Like

Re: Identical Twin Sisters Who Are Pregnant At The Same Time (Photos) by k199192: 10:55am On Feb 08, 2017
Please o... That line that always runs from the navel down to the vagina and upwards to the chest region on the tummy of pregnant ladies... Is it make up or natural... Ayamnotunderstanding
Re: Identical Twin Sisters Who Are Pregnant At The Same Time (Photos) by blank(f): 10:57am On Feb 08, 2017
Michellla:
One looks far gone than the other

I wonder what could have tipped you off. Could it be the sign they are holding saying one is 36 weeks whilst the other is 16 weeks? undecided

1 Like

Re: Identical Twin Sisters Who Are Pregnant At The Same Time (Photos) by vabok(m): 10:57am On Feb 08, 2017
What is this world turning into?
Why don't the go completely naked for us to see all?
Sigh..
Re: Identical Twin Sisters Who Are Pregnant At The Same Time (Photos) by IYANGBALI: 10:58am On Feb 08, 2017
I'm sure they prepared roster to sleep with their men
Re: Identical Twin Sisters Who Are Pregnant At The Same Time (Photos) by iamphill: 10:59am On Feb 08, 2017
I wish them a safe delivery and all exepectant pregnant women all across the world especially my bae!!!!!!

1 Like

Re: Identical Twin Sisters Who Are Pregnant At The Same Time (Photos) by menwongo(m): 11:00am On Feb 08, 2017
Nice. But they don't look identical to me.
Re: Identical Twin Sisters Who Are Pregnant At The Same Time (Photos) by StupidYorubaFool: 11:08am On Feb 08, 2017
Oyind17:
Good for them
God will answer your prayers and you'll become a baby mama this year. amen
Re: Identical Twin Sisters Who Are Pregnant At The Same Time (Photos) by candelahria(f): 11:08am On Feb 08, 2017
They are not identical. undecided
Re: Identical Twin Sisters Who Are Pregnant At The Same Time (Photos) by Life4Varnity: 11:14am On Feb 08, 2017
Amabeast:
Wow
I love twins, my love for twins is like the one buhari has for traveling abroad and also like the one fayose has for bashing him

My prayers for a long time is that all my children should be twins i. e twin boys and twin girls.
Oh Jehovah, answer my prayers and grant my heart desires in Jesus name.. Amen

Bros you be comedian I swear

All those your simily way u use for your sentence no be here o
Re: Identical Twin Sisters Who Are Pregnant At The Same Time (Photos) by pwettyesther(f): 11:19am On Feb 08, 2017
Wow shocked cool. Oh Lord,grant me my heart's desires by giving my cute and lovely twins(amen)

1 Like

Re: Identical Twin Sisters Who Are Pregnant At The Same Time (Photos) by Ralphdan(m): 11:33am On Feb 08, 2017
So yhu mean say dem don f**k grin
Re: Identical Twin Sisters Who Are Pregnant At The Same Time (Photos) by Handsomecole(m): 11:35am On Feb 08, 2017
I would have loved if these twins gave a shout out to Mary Slessor. Now that they are twins and are pregnant whatelse again?? Anything special undecided??

1 Like

Re: Identical Twin Sisters Who Are Pregnant At The Same Time (Photos) by Joe171(m): 11:36am On Feb 08, 2017
soberdrunk:
So their husbands normally service the engines the same time, because this doesnt look like a coincidence to me...... angry sad
It's obvious you don't understand the labels they were holding, 16 weeks and 36 weeks are they the same? just say they are married to one man naa.

2 Likes

Re: Identical Twin Sisters Who Are Pregnant At The Same Time (Photos) by Emeonyerichard(m): 11:50am On Feb 08, 2017
Oboy.. Dia husband sabi dia marital job wella.. Imagine. cool
Re: Identical Twin Sisters Who Are Pregnant At The Same Time (Photos) by Emeonyerichard(m): 11:51am On Feb 08, 2017
Oboy.. Dia husband sabi dia marital job wella.. Imagine, dis guys gt mind joor . cool
Re: Identical Twin Sisters Who Are Pregnant At The Same Time (Photos) by Trexnemesis(m): 12:07pm On Feb 08, 2017
Who blow dem belle sef? Abi na one man ni ?
Re: Identical Twin Sisters Who Are Pregnant At The Same Time (Photos) by alaskido(m): 12:07pm On Feb 08, 2017
I hope it is not the same man that did it o shocked
Re: Identical Twin Sisters Who Are Pregnant At The Same Time (Photos) by thorpido(m): 12:10pm On Feb 08, 2017
k199192:
Please o... That line that always runs from the navel down to the vagina and upwards to the chest region on the tummy of pregnant ladies... Is it make up or natural... Ayamnotunderstanding
It's called linea nigra.It is not make up.It's part of the darkening of some parts of a pregnant woman's body especially when the pregnancy is advanced.It's the same thing that makes the are-ola become darkened.

2 Likes

Re: Identical Twin Sisters Who Are Pregnant At The Same Time (Photos) by Nobody: 12:11pm On Feb 08, 2017
StupidYorubaFool:
God will answer your prayers and you'll become a baby mama this year. amen
Amen!
Re: Identical Twin Sisters Who Are Pregnant At The Same Time (Photos) by Psoul(m): 1:01pm On Feb 08, 2017
Michellla:
One looks far gone than the other

Look at the pics very well and you will kw why. U are a woman u should kw better. One is 36 weeks old while the other is 16 weeks. That is one has about 4 weeks more to deliver (Third Trimester) while the other still has about 24 weeks to deliver (Second Trimester).

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Man Brings Home His 11yr Old Secret Son To His Wife Of 13yrs (pics/video) / Married Ex / Lady Breaks Up With Boyfriend Because He Took His Daughter Out For Christmas

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.