Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,899 members, 7,802,905 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 02:53 AM

Living In Canada/Life As A Canadian Immigrant - Travel (230) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Living In Canada/Life As A Canadian Immigrant (1976499 Views)

Living In Canada/Life As A Canadian Immigrant Part 2 / Living In The Uk/life As A UK Immigrant / Living In Australia/life As An Australian Immigrant (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (227) (228) (229) (230) (231) (232) (233) ... (505) (Go Down)

Re: Living In Canada/Life As A Canadian Immigrant by maziude: 6:53pm On Feb 19, 2018
Bosses,

Greetings from Ottawa. It is reading week here so a few hours free (about 2 hours sha ).

To those that have landed, welcome. To those planning to land whether short or long, safe trip.

For those house hunting; like others have shared airbnb would be your best bet for a short term accommodation that allows you time to search for a permanent abode. But if you have someone on ground that can help you view your apartment before you commit, then by all means try kijiji.ca .

For jobs... hmmm that one is subjective. Like I always say, when you land, instead of waiting for the "magical job" to land, please get busy.

[Make I enter pidgin] Any job na job so far say e dey pay rent, bills and puts food on the table. Bills dey here to pay (phone bill, internet bill, bus fare even buying gas for your car na bill sef), so instead of waiting, just get something doing that will eventually offset these costs otherwise your POF go hear am and when e begin low, you go enter panic mode, atleast na from clap dem take dey enter dance.

Dream jobs no dey carry drop for here but dem dey. Some take time and some don't but then, you can always pick up something to do till you land that job. And for PRs, you have more hours than students, so that kind of increases your weekly pay.

Again, while maintaining your linkedln profile for that dream job, also register with indeed.ca . Jobs full there yakpa; there is always a job for someone whether dream, full time, temporary or part time on indeed.ca . Also, check with all these hiring agencies, at all at all na winch. And please, try to network. Networking("Ima nmadu" or connection or oga at the top) dey reign for here.

Abeg make I face my paper...

Peace bosses....

54 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Living In Canada/Life As A Canadian Immigrant by topsylolo(f): 7:27pm On Feb 19, 2018
Mire222:

Sorry for late response.

I didn't buy the credit pack. Went to the option of getting a Canadian number and they requested payment. Used my Nigerian card to pay about 7 dollars and that was it. I think the credit pack is only useful if you want to be calling another country other than US/Canada .
Re: Living In Canada/Life As A Canadian Immigrant by PefHouse: 9:11pm On Feb 19, 2018
babypipsy:

Yes, I am looking at calgary at the moment. Would you recommend any other city or province? I also have about 3 years experience and i wI'll be completing my course by next month . Do you have a great CV template to share with me? My email is qualityhair99@gmail.com.

Thanks.

Hi BabyPipsy

-Can you share what your background experience look like, Is your 3yr experience in Data Analysis, BI Analyst/Developer, Data Engineer or Data Science?

-What tools (in Statistics/Analytics/Visualization/programming) are you equipped with? BI is quite broad and employers tend to recruit based on the tools they use in house.

-Programming knowledge could also be valuable Python,R, C++, Java, JavaScript etc. as you would naturally transition to the more "Hardcore" stuff like Data Science, BigData, AI, etc and have more job options

- What proficiency have you currently built? SAS, Cloudera, Tableau, Qlik, PowerBI, MySQL, SQL Server, IBM, MongoDB, SSIS-SSAS,SSRS, DELL EMC, Python, R, Oracle BI/DBA, MCSA, MSCE, MS Sharepoint, Apache Hadoop-Spark/Pig/Hive/Mapreduce, Scala, Stata, machine learning.

- It may also do you some good to look at ontario too.

Kindly respond

Cheers

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Living In Canada/Life As A Canadian Immigrant by Deda3103(f): 9:31pm On Feb 19, 2018
dammysanmi:
Hi @MrsBee

Confirm from the border/immigration officer before crossing.

2 Likes

Re: Living In Canada/Life As A Canadian Immigrant by Mire222: 10:02pm On Feb 19, 2018
I received PM's that i haven't had the chance to reply to individually so i'm going to post it here for all .The CV format we used is attached here so you can complete it with your details.When stating your roles , make sure you include achievements and not just job functions.

Then most of all , please pick up tips/advice that have already been stated here from our "seniors" that have landed ,I cannot emphasize enough how much that has helped me.That's the only reason i decided not to remain a silent reader but also contributor on nairaland smiley.

And please,don't forget or be too busy to share your experiences when the time comes(that includes setbacks and successes) ,so that others can learn from you too.

There are two types of people in the world ,the hearers and the listeners ...Go figure!

25 Likes 16 Shares

Re: Living In Canada/Life As A Canadian Immigrant by A555: 10:32pm On Feb 19, 2018
amindondee:
Good day All,

Please does anyone have any experience in exchanging UK driving license for a Canadian one? I know it is possible, but my question is weather it is compulsory to get a driving experience letter for that.

Province is Ontario.

Thank you

I swapped my UK driving license for an Alberta license, and no driving experience letter was required. I simply walked into the registry gave them my UK license, paid the fees, did an eye test and that was it.

For Ontario I found the following link: https://www.ontario.ca/page/exchange-out-province-drivers-licence

If it is a UK driving license, the issue date is on it, so I don't see why a further driving experience letter will be required.
Re: Living In Canada/Life As A Canadian Immigrant by MrsBee: 10:38pm On Feb 19, 2018
Deda3103:

Confirm from the border/immigration officer before crossing.

Thanks. I thought about this as well.
Re: Living In Canada/Life As A Canadian Immigrant by maziude: 6:12am On Feb 20, 2018
Hello bosses,
I have been meaning to post this for some time now.

The IT Field...

It is no news that the IT sector is now linked to every other sector we have now. This has led to expansion in almost every field in order to accommodate the emergence of technology. This brings me to my point.

For those who would want to make a switch to IT, you can do so without being a full blown computer scientist etc.
Look inward, there is a particular area in your field that you can apply to IT and Vice versa.

For example:

A medical doctor can add medical informatics to his or her expertise. Go to some class, study medical imaging, bioinformatics etc, understand their workings. In the end you have 2 fields that offer endless possibilities.

A mathematician or statistician... can add data science, machine learning, deep learning, big data analytics, computational nueroscience, remote sensing, wireless sensor networks etc to your area of expertise...

An accountant... in addition to your CPA, ACCA,ICAN, APC(pun intended), you can add business informatics, financial engineering to your expertise; these are some IT courses linked to accounting.

An economist can go for classes on econometrics, statistical machine learning, business intelligence, economic data analysis...

There are so many more like that.

All I am saying is, you do not need to do a full blown switch at first, look inwards there is something that links your field to IT. Find it, I get why.

Take maziude as an example...
Bsc Mathematics
Msc Computer science (focus: big data, pattern recognition and Internet of things)
PhD Computer science in progress (focus: deep learning on Digital healthcare and community health)

The common denominator in all these is mathematics. Maziude does not code always, all he does is apply mathematics to computer science.

Always strive to use what you have to get to where you want to be.
Peace

Disclaimer:
It wont be easy at first but with focus, hardwork, determination and prayer all will fall into place...

51 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Living In Canada/Life As A Canadian Immigrant by Inception12: 7:08am On Feb 20, 2018
A mathematician or statistician... can add data science, machine learning, deep learning, big data analytics, computational nueroscience, remote sensing, wireless sensor networks etc to your area of expertise...[i][/i]

Thank you for the info. As a statistician, am sigining up for a data science course to help me when i finally land in Canada. IT is reallly taking over every field now and we cant hide from it now, we got to embrace it.

[quote author=maziude post=65213695]Hello bosses,

The IT Field...

It is no news that the IT sector is now linked to every other sector we have now. This has led to expansion in almost every field in order to accommodate the emergence of technology. This brings me to my point.

For those who would want to make a switch to IT, you can do so without being a full blown computer scientist etc.
Look inward, there is a particular area in your field that you can apply to IT and Vice versa.

For example:

A medical doctor can add medical informatics to his or her expertise. Go to some class, study medical imaging, bioinformatics etc, understand their workings. In the end you have 2 fields that offer endless possibilities.

1 Like

Re: Living In Canada/Life As A Canadian Immigrant by pleasureosondu(m): 7:48am On Feb 20, 2018
Hello house, I've really benefitted from the info provided by all, especially those already living in the"promised land". God bless whatever legit hussle you're into there. However, I think it would be important if you guys go include contact info about the agencies that helped during the application period. No one wants to get scammed in this " Back to Daura" era oh.
Re: Living In Canada/Life As A Canadian Immigrant by pleasureosondu(m): 7:49am On Feb 20, 2018
Oga justwise, help a bro oh.
Re: Living In Canada/Life As A Canadian Immigrant by MrsBee: 8:19am On Feb 20, 2018
pleasureosondu:
Hello house, I've really benefitted from the info provided by all, especially those already living in the"promised land". God bless whatever legit hussle you're into there. However, I think it would be important if you guys go include contact info about the agencies that helped during the application period. No one wants to get scammed in this " Back to Daura" era oh.

You don’t need any agent. All the information you need is on this platform. Read up https://www.nairaland.com/4212543/canadian-express-entry-federal-skilled

1 Like

Re: Living In Canada/Life As A Canadian Immigrant by Peaceful2016(f): 9:06am On Feb 20, 2018
rainazoe:
So flight prices for our May short landing via Emirates is not beans. It's 3m+. Let me go and sleep.
Switch your dates a bit. Cos there are air France deals... Check travelstart (u can use the table that shows + or - 3 days) and also check around may 18

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Living In Canada/Life As A Canadian Immigrant by hardeyeanc(m): 1:40pm On Feb 20, 2018
Dear nairalanders

please i need your candid advise, I wish to relocate to canada with my family(myself, wife and 2 kids) i have a relative in canada who want to give me an invitation to spend my vacation with him but he is saying I'll come alone first on a vacation and get back to Naija then ill reprocess for myself and family. that I should get a letter of introduction from my employer and prepare my statement which is not a problem at all.

But a friend here in Naija is saying its not normal like that since am married, Tourist (family) is the best option to go with fams or Study (if am going alone) i.e I'll get there and later arrange how to move family.

My question now is which option do you think has d higher chance of getting the visa coz am confused.
Re: Living In Canada/Life As A Canadian Immigrant by olajide21: 2:13pm On Feb 20, 2018
hardeyeanc:
Dear nairalanders

please i need your candid advise, I wish to relocate to canada with my family(myself, wife and 2 kids) i have a relative in canada who want to give me an invitation to spend my vacation with him but he is saying I'll come alone first on a vacation and get back to Naija then ill reprocess for myself and family. that I should get a letter of introduction from my employer and prepare my statement which is not a problem at all.

But a friend here in Naija is saying its not normal like that since am married, Tourist (family) is the best option to go with fams or Study (if am going alone) i.e I'll get there and later arrange how to move family.

My question now is which option do you think has d higher chance of getting the visa coz am confused.

Don't be confused brother. Start your EE process and you can be in Canada before your relative knows it, not as a Tourist or Visitor but as a Permanent Residence!.... To begin, enter this room................
https://www.nairaland.com/3999848/canadian-express-entry-federal-skilled

5 Likes

Re: Living In Canada/Life As A Canadian Immigrant by ope2000(m): 3:29pm On Feb 20, 2018
Hello family,

Any one in the telecommunication industry? Kindly assist

1 Like

Re: Living In Canada/Life As A Canadian Immigrant by simiolu1(m): 5:44pm On Feb 20, 2018
Welder:

Hi Fusion,

Please elaborate further on the bolded. Some of us are equally looking at switching careers and tow similar path by seeking a new career in IT.

I have been a silent reader here for so long (over 5 months now) and I think this particular question went unanswered.

A VM is a Virtual Machine; think of it as a container that can house another Operating System on your computer that is independent of the host (your computer). The host provides storage (disk space), processor power, ram and hardware access to the Virtual Machine. So if you have a system with 4GB ram, you can assign 1GB ram to the VM comfortably. Hardware access enables you to use tools like flash drives, webcam, external mice, keyboard, modems, wireless, Bluetooth etc.

There are many makers of VM software: VMWare, Oracle VirtualBox, Parallels etc. But I prefer Virtual Box because it is not as heavy as VMWare and it is Open Source (free).

Why would you want to install a VM?

Say your computer is running Windows 7 or Win 10 Pro, and you're studying for LPIC (Linux Professional Institute Certification). You will need to install a Linux Operating System (popularly called Distro) so that you will be able to administer the OS and work on the famous Linux command line. You can decide to do this in three ways

a. Buy a new computer and install the Linix distro on it.

b. Install the Linux distro on your machine the normal way. This would add a prompt to your boot screen everytime you boot your machine asking you which Operating System you want to boot (this one na long thing).

c. Install a virtualization software and install the Linux distro in it.

So with virtualization, you can install multiple Operating systems on your computer.

The above is just one use case out of many.

I am a developer (HTML, CSS, JavaScript, Php, Laravel) and web developers use VMs a lot because you want your local development environment to closely resemble the server environment in which your web project will be hosted. So we install VMs to simulate the server environment and test the software in that environment before deployment.

I hope my explanation makes some sense... N.B: I am still waiting to see a software developer on this thread. Abi Nigerian software developers are not migrating to Canny Land?

To all the Ogas in the house, keep shining

19 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Living In Canada/Life As A Canadian Immigrant by teeebest(m): 6:23pm On Feb 20, 2018
The info in this thread is priceless!!!

Thanks @Simiolu1,@maziude and all "Elders"
Re: Living In Canada/Life As A Canadian Immigrant by lilyandie: 6:55pm On Feb 20, 2018
Hallo my people,

Thanks for all your insights, for our landed people, please how did u move your money our of naija?

I am leaving in April and kinda confused on how to move my funds without incurring major banking fees.
Re: Living In Canada/Life As A Canadian Immigrant by simiolu1(m): 7:35pm On Feb 20, 2018
maziude:
Hello bosses,

The IT Field...

For example:

A mathematician or statistician... can add data science, machine learning, deep learning, big data analytics, computational nueroscience, remote sensing, wireless sensor networks etc to your area of expertise...

An accountant... in addition to your CPA, ACCA,ICAN, APC(pun intended), you can add business informatics, financial engineering to your expertise; these are some IT courses linked to accounting.

An economist can go for classes on econometrics, statistical machine learning, business intelligence, economic data analysis...

There are so many more like that.

All I am saying is, you do not need to do a full blown switch at first, look inwards there is something that links your field to IT. Find it, I get why.

Take maziude as an example...
Bsc Mathematics
Msc Computer science (focus: big data, pattern recognition and Internet of things)
PhD Computer science in progress (focus: deep learning on Digital healthcare and community health)

The common denominator in all these is mathematics. Maziude does not code always, all he does is apply mathematics to computer science.

Always strive to use what you have to get to where you want to be.
Peace

Disclaimer:
It wont be easy at first but with focus, hardwork, determination and prayer all will fall into place...

The thing with IT is it's quite very wide and a lot of people do not know where to start from. A lot of people visit Google looking for information about the IT industry and end up being more confused than before. It happened to me.

So, I think the starting point for most people is to look for that point where their current job or something they would like to do in the future intersects with IT. That way, it is easily relatable and narrowed down. For example, someone interested in programming should first ask the language used to write that HR software they use at work; someone interested in the web should ask the languages used to develop websites. Someone interested in networking should ask himself or herself who the leading manufacturers of routers are before taking any classes.

Another misconception a lot of people have is that IT all about programming. This is not true as there are many jobs in the IT industry that do not involve writing a single line of code.

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Living In Canada/Life As A Canadian Immigrant by kazchick(f): 1:41am On Feb 21, 2018
Hello People,

For someone moving to Canny (Single Mother of a toddler - about 8 months old). I wish to land in Ontario with the ultimate settlement being Mississauga. How do I go about searching and finding a job in Toronto or any other Ontario city when I newly land? Do I get an Airbnb place in Toronto for some months and do some searching or go to Mississauga and search from there / commute to Toronto when I have an interview? I also read about some daycare offering emergency services in Toronto to watch over the child for some hours?

Please I need serious advice. Note that leaving the baby behind in Naija is not an option for me.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Living In Canada/Life As A Canadian Immigrant by vcole: 3:00am On Feb 21, 2018
lilyandie:
Hallo my people,
Thanks for all your insights, for our landed people, please how did u move your money our of naija?
I am leaving in April and kinda confused on how to move my funds without incurring major banking fees.
you can change to usd via pta services from the bank as well as the bdc operators. Keep the receipts just in case. Then carry the cash. This was what we did. There was a form we filled to declare the cash we came with when we landed. The immigration officer stamped and signed d form n gave it back to us.

3 Likes

Re: Living In Canada/Life As A Canadian Immigrant by vcole: 3:05am On Feb 21, 2018
kazchick:
Hello People,
For someone moving to Canny (Single Mother of a toddler - about 8 months old). I wish to land in Ontario with the ultimate settlement being Mississauga. How do I go about searching and finding a job in Toronto or any other Ontario city when I newly land? Do I get an Airbnb place in Toronto for some months and do some searching or go to Mississauga and search from there / commute to Toronto when I have an interview? I also read about some daycare offering emergency services in Toronto to watch over the child for some hours?
Please I need serious advice. Note that leaving the baby behind in Naija is not an option for me.
if you find an airbnb in toronto that is affordable and private (as in not a shared living area since you have a baby) then that would work otherwise from what I have read I think you should be able to commute to toronto from Mississauga quite easily. When you land you can search for child care providers that allow drop ins and settle on one you are comfortable with...that way when you have an interview you can drop ur baby off for a couple of hours. I dunno much about job search in toronto but i believe if you read a couple of pages backward you would find relevant information on these. Also search for blackbuddy and read his posts

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Living In Canada/Life As A Canadian Immigrant by gentleiphy: 4:25am On Feb 21, 2018
Tone23:

Welcome to Calgary. You can download the City of Calgary newcomer services guide by following the link below:
http://www.calgary.ca/CSPS/CNS/Documents/Immigrants-Newcomers-Refugees/CLIP-Newcomer-Guide.pdf

PS - Its a document you might just want to save on your computer for easy / quick reference on various topics relating to settling in Calgary.

As per the Watsap group for Calgary folks, anyone with info on this should please respond, cos I was just asking someone about same a couple of days ago but the link he had was a generic FSWP naija group. It'll be nice to see an active Calgary-based Naija immigrant Watsap group. I must note that from my experience, Indian/Asian folks are doing great in terms of networking/collaboration over here.

@Wura27 hope you're enjoying the Calgary weather so far grin Never mind, it can only get better...spring is around the corner!

Welcome to our YYC Wura and Tone23...we have a solely naija calgarian whatsapp forum created by myself to bring those landing newly together and help them stay together and mingle with the old ones like us who landed 4yrs ago.send me mail if you are landed already with your whatsapp phone number at iphyonyeabor@yahoo.com and i will sure add you to the forum.its called NaijaCalgarians.

For those landing in Calgary and asked about a whatsapp forum,i gave out my email here for you to reach out to me to be added..please use my email to send me that request as i cant read any nairaland mail sent.

i got nairaland mail from Bidfido,Oyamade,Wura27 and Adiahabasi...but cant read it.Send a mail to my yahoo at iphyonyeabor@yahoo.com.

I have already added those that sent me request using my email account.

Cheers

9 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Living In Canada/Life As A Canadian Immigrant by gentleiphy: 4:28am On Feb 21, 2018
Oyamade:

Lmao, you came in via local and you're expecting "WELCOME TO CANADA" greetings... Lol

The customs at the locals won't be used to giving such pleasantries

Welcome to Canada, Dear!!
There you go

P.s I just sent you a p.m, I am interested in the Calgary grp too

oyamade welcome to our YYC...i just responded to Wura and Tone23 question about the whatsapp forum,please send me mail with your whatsapp number and i will add you.Same for others here too looking to land in Calgary.
Re: Living In Canada/Life As A Canadian Immigrant by simiolu1(m): 1:15pm On Feb 21, 2018
teeebest:
The info in this thread is priceless!!!

Thanks @Simiolu1,@maziude and all "Elders"

Yeah it is... You welcome
Re: Living In Canada/Life As A Canadian Immigrant by kazchick(f): 5:13pm On Feb 21, 2018
vcole:
if you find an airbnb in toronto that is affordable and private (as in not a shared living area since you have a baby) then that would work otherwise from what I have read I think you should be able to commute to toronto from Mississauga quite easily. When you land you can search for child care providers that allow drop ins and settle on one you are comfortable with...that way when you have an interview you can drop ur baby off for a couple of hours. I dunno much about job search in toronto but i believe if you read a couple of pages backward you would find relevant information on these. Also search for blackbuddy and read his posts

Thank you so much. This is invaluable info
Re: Living In Canada/Life As A Canadian Immigrant by Fusion23: 6:16pm On Feb 21, 2018
simiolu1:

I have been a silent reader here for so long (over 5 months now) and I think this particular question went unanswered.

A VM is a Virtual Machine; think of it as a container that can house another Operating System on your computer that is independent of the host (your computer). The only thing your host provides to the Virtual Machine is Storage (disk space).

There are many makers of VM software: VMWare (https://www.vmware.com/products/workstation-pro/workstation-pro-evaluation.html), Oracle Virtual Box (https://www.virtualbox.org/) etc. But I prefer Virtual Box because it is not as heavy as VMWare.

Why would you want to install a VM?

Say your computer is running Windows 7 or Win 10 Pro, and you're studying for LPIC (Linux Professional Institute Certification). You will need to install a Linux Operating System (popularly called Distro) so that you will be able to administer the OS and work on the famous Linux command line. You can decide to do this in three ways

a. Buy a new computer and install the Linix distro on it.

b. Install the Linux distro on your machine the normal way. This would add a prompt to your boot screen everytime you boot your machine asking you which Operating System you want to boot (this one na long thing).

c. Install a virtualization software and install the Linux distro in it.

So with virtualization, you can install multiple Operating systems on your computer.

The above is just one use case out of many.

I am a developer (HTML, CSS, JavaScript, Php, Laravel) and web developers use VMs a lot. As a web developer, you want your local development environment to closely resemble the server environment in which your web project will be hosted. So we install VMs to simulate the server environment and test the software in that environment before deployment. Some of the VMs we Laravel guys use include Homestead (for Macs) and Valet (officially Mac only but has been successfully ported to Windows).

I hope my explanation makes some sense... N.B: I am still waiting to see a software developer on this thread. Abi Nigerian software developers are not migrating to Canny Land?

To all the Ogas in the house, keep shining

Great answer , The VM helps as experience a safe way u can practice in a non production mode..it helped me a lot like 4 years ago I still have both virual box and VM ware work station. Have practiced on Siebel, Dynamics CRM, SQL server , Oracle DD , Linux ..etc but now there is software as a service as you can get free trials for salesforce, azure, dynamics crm , aws etc.

And yeah lots of software devloper jobs in canada..keep it up.
Re: Living In Canada/Life As A Canadian Immigrant by 9jaAlien: 6:41pm On Feb 21, 2018
@landed seniors who have stayed over 3 years in Canada, please share your experience about getting a Canadian passport, can one really get the passport after 3 years or is it like this job hustle too. Please let put this in perspective as we balance the conversation, cos for some esp. those with biz in 9ja, it is the passport that is the ultimate prize.
gentleiphy:

Welcome to our YYC Wura and Tone23...we have a solely naija calgarian whatsapp forum created by myself to bring those landing newly together and help them stay together and mingle with the old ones like us who landed 4yrs ago.send me mail if you are landed already with your whatsapp phone number at iphyonyeabor@yahoo.com and i will sure add you to the forum.its called NaijaCalgarians.

8 Likes

Re: Living In Canada/Life As A Canadian Immigrant by Omomabo: 8:18pm On Feb 21, 2018
For those interested.

Join us at the Mississauga Career Fair, organized by TorontoJobs.ca, on Wednesday, February 28, 2018. This is a great opportunity for you to connect and network with us.

WHEN

Wednesday, February 28, 2017

11:00 a.m. to 3:00 p.m.

WHERE

Living Arts Centre

4141 Living Arts Centre Dr, Mississauga, ON | L5B 4B8

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Living In Canada/Life As A Canadian Immigrant by Omomabo: 8:20pm On Feb 21, 2018
Forgot to add the registration link
https://www.eventbrite.ca/e/torontojobsca-mississauga-career-fair-career-edge-tickets-42723949483

Omomabo:
For those interested.

Join us at the Mississauga Career Fair, organized by TorontoJobs.ca, on Wednesday, February 28, 2018. This is a great opportunity for you to connect and network with us.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Living In Canada/Life As A Canadian Immigrant by eclectic139(f): 8:31pm On Feb 21, 2018
Good day all,

Thank you for all your contributions.

Please do they confiscate Indomie Noodles at Canadian airport?

(1) (2) (3) ... (227) (228) (229) (230) (231) (232) (233) ... (505)

Living In Canada/Life As A Canadian Immigrant Part 2 / Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. / Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 96
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.