Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,297 members, 7,808,010 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:56 AM

University Of Abuja Remedial Form Is Out - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / University Of Abuja Remedial Form Is Out (4672 Views)

Ahmedu Bello University Zaria Diploma And Remedial Form / Fut Minna Remedial Form Now On Sale / University Of Abuja (remedial Studies) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

University Of Abuja Remedial Form Is Out by abuahmed: 7:28pm On Dec 04, 2009
Good day my fellow Nairalander this is just to notify you that the University Of Abuja Remedial form is now on sale.For registration or purchase of formwith full assurance of gaining admission you can call me to this number 08055729543 or email me abubakarahmed69@yahoo.com.
Re: University Of Abuja Remedial Form Is Out by adebayo201: 2:29am On Dec 05, 2009
what of the result of the pume
Re: University Of Abuja Remedial Form Is Out by davidbod(m): 8:42am On Jul 09, 2011
they money is too much and again how much do one have to pay you

(1) (Reply)

Checkout NYSC 'allowee' For Different States In Nigeria.. Some States Funny / X-ray Pictures Of The Sun, The Moon, The Sky And Milky Way Galaxy. / What Is 47 In Ak47?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.