Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,678 members, 7,801,956 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 06:55 AM

What An Atheist Will Never Tell You - Religion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / What An Atheist Will Never Tell You (6535 Views)

4 Reasons I'm Considering Becoming An Atheist / Mark Zuckerberg Is Not An Atheist? / My Experience As An Atheist For Three Weeks. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What An Atheist Will Never Tell You by Hond: 2:06pm On Feb 09, 2017
frank317:

u dad must have fukced ur brains up... i understand how u feel sha, have u considered going for counseling? the thought of ur dad taking ur wife from behind and asking her who is her daddy... meeen, how do u sleep at night.
Did ur wife enjoy having ur dad?
She says she enjoyed it too. My Wife is an Atheist, but not like you creeps that put up a show of respectability. I enjoy my sleep, but it is you guys, the "Coward Atheists" that gives me sleepless nights. Damn Fucxkers !

You guys keep going off the main topic !

Lets respect this platform and get back on topic. There are other people that would like read good stuff when they open a topic.
Dont be a time waster like the "Coward Atheists" here.

What can you tell the world that Cowardly Atheists are afraid to tell.

I am waiting on you. On point now. dont dissapoint
Re: What An Atheist Will Never Tell You by hopefulLandlord: 2:13pm On Feb 09, 2017
Teempakguy:
I can't stop laughing here. The amount of foolishness on this section isn't appalling anymore. now, you just can't help but laugh.

Hond, how far na. brave guy.

Hehehehehehehehe
Re: What An Atheist Will Never Tell You by Hond: 2:20pm On Feb 09, 2017
hopefulLandlord:

Hehehehehehehehe
You again, hopfullandlord. Why dont you contribute to the topic. Stop your childish ways now.

I am waiting. Dont destroy the greatest platform Nigeria has with childish shvt.

Get to the topic quickly asshole !

I am waiting to see what you got. Remember, no bling bling language to hid your ignorance.
Re: What An Atheist Will Never Tell You by hopefulLandlord: 2:33pm On Feb 09, 2017
^^^^^
Some people can't figure out they're being ignored
Sciencewatch stop this nonsense

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What An Atheist Will Never Tell You by frank317: 3:27pm On Feb 09, 2017
Hond:
She says she enjoyed it too. .

damn...

I can see you are all mouthed with no action... so tel me, do u think she enjoys ur dad better than u?
Re: What An Atheist Will Never Tell You by Hond: 3:38pm On Feb 09, 2017
frank317:

damn...

I can see you are all mouthed with no action... so tel me, do u think she enjoys ur dad better than u?
I am glad you show interest Bro. I can hook her up with you, she HOT bro. But let me warn you, if you cant satisfy her I will fuxck you up proper. No one plays my baby for a fool. She happy there is no God. So I cant play God in her life, right ?

My wife did say my dad is a better lover. I asked her why ? She say my dick is smaller. She say she like deep penetration no offence. I smile and promised her that I will work on it. But you guys know an Atheists promise is more like an excuse.

So like a typical Atheist I booked in for Penal enlargement. I will let you know next month how it went.
Re: What An Atheist Will Never Tell You by frank317: 3:44pm On Feb 09, 2017
Hond:
I am glad you show interest Bro. I can hook her up with you, she HOT bro. But let me warn you, if you cant satisfy her I will fuxck you up proper. No one plays my baby for a fool. She happy there is no God. So I cant play God in her life, right ?

My wife did say my dad is a better lover. I asked her why ? She say my dick is smaller. She say she like deep penetration no offence. I smile and promised her that I will work on it. But you guys know an Atheists promise is more like an excuse.

So like a typical Atheist I booked in for Penal enlargement. I will let you know next month how it went.

lol... ur wife is a LovePeddler, not interested
Re: What An Atheist Will Never Tell You by Hond: 4:08pm On Feb 09, 2017
frank317:

You coward, If I send you a pic of her, you will masturbate your brains out.
Can an Atheist really call any woman a LovePeddler ? No, Atheist men make their woman whores by destroying their holy doctrines.
You know that you not endowed, just like me. The two of us two together can not satisfy her. Come admit it asshole. While you are chating to a strange man on this blog, your woman is slipping a condom on another mans dick. Are you Gay, i dont sniff ass sorry. Mmmm Dont be so shady. Damn !
Re: What An Atheist Will Never Tell You by Hond: 4:14pm On Feb 09, 2017
frank317:

damn...

You seem to have intelligence dude, frank317 can I ask you to do one thing only when you come to this topic ?

Respect the topic. Stay on point. Add value for other readers here.

I am appalled at the group of sissy girls that come to topics mainly to have an insulting orgasm.

I will wait for you bro !
Re: What An Atheist Will Never Tell You by Hond: 4:17pm On Feb 09, 2017
frank317:

damn...

You seem to have intelligence dude, frank317 can I ask you to do one thing only when you come to this topic ?

I am appalled at the group of sissy girls that come to topics mainly to have an insulting orgasm.

I will wait for you bro ! Leave selfish behind, take the plunge man. Dont disappoint the readers and check your spelling and grammar. We can do this right.
Re: What An Atheist Will Never Tell You by Hond: 4:31pm On Feb 09, 2017
frank317:

Hey bro, the other idiots that normally drift through topics and then have nothing meaningful to say may not know how to go about it, because they are at home only when they curse, insult, ridicule and brow beat religions.

To start, I will ask you something secret about Atheism, then you give frank answers, no shivt, no crap, no bling bling language.
Just the naked truth.

When you ready say so. I know you can do it man. Remember many Atheists here are "Coward Atheists" Which means they have insane secrets to share from their closets.
Re: What An Atheist Will Never Tell You by Hond: 4:57pm On Feb 09, 2017
frank317:

I phoned my wife and told her about you. She say I must put up her pic. you will change your mind about her. View it here Asshole. you are missing a good chance to practice your belief in nothing. Nothing is sacred to a "Coward Atheist". I will accommodate your type of Atheism and help book a 5 star hotel room near you. Where are you ?
Re: What An Atheist Will Never Tell You by Hond: 5:26pm On Feb 09, 2017
felixomor:

Keep quiet abeg.
You r the one not making sense.
Mere going through religious section alone, he will definitely know who to mention.
Besides he never said this his first time on Nairaland.

Somebody gave a story of his life and you say it doesn't make sense.
Are u living with him?

Gerrarahia mehn! sad
Well done for firmly putting him on his place. Fleximor, you brave man ! I was trying to check out my fellow Atheist frank317, because I was just about to allow my wife to meet with him in an hotel room alone, so I happen on this one.

The life story above is real and powerful. I was born into high level Atheism, My huge group of family and friends are all Atheists. I have seen too much of what is described above. This asshole frank317 is typical of what my Atheist father calls a "Coward Atheist". These guys gather like hungry dogs to destroy everything that dont fit into their mentally sick plan to destroy all holy doctrines and the decent people that honor these doctrines. Now Nobody is somebody. Big up !

I will cancel the arrangement with frank317 immediately.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What An Atheist Will Never Tell You by Hond: 5:56pm On Feb 09, 2017
jonbellion:
ScienceWatch
Hey, I came back to check if you added any value here on point with the topic. How disappointing you are. Is it because the OP is real life and you are now shivt scared bro ? Another Atheist fowarded this shortie to me to share with you.

Coward Atheists will never tell you this :

They belief there was once absolutely nothing. And nothing happened to the nothing until the nothing magically exploded (for no reason), creating everything and everywhere.
Then a bunch of the exploded everything magically rearranged itself (for no reason whatsoever), into self-replicating bits which then turned into dinosaurs and humans.

Do you see why it is better to be a "Brave Atheist" that at least respect others and their holy doctrines. We all came from nothing bro, now we are something, in another thousand years we will be everything.

Oh ! jonbellion get out of your selfish way and add value to this topic. Something real like the incredible honest story of the OP.
Re: What An Atheist Will Never Tell You by frank317: 6:33pm On Feb 09, 2017
Hond:
Can an Atheist really call any woman a LovePeddler ? No, Atheist men make their woman whores by destroying their holy doctrines.
You know that you not endowed, just like me. The two of us two together can not satisfy her. Come admit it asshole. While you are chating to a strange man on this blog, your woman is slipping a condom on another mans dick. Are you Gay, i dont sniff ass sorry. Mmmm Dont be so shady. Damn !

Lol...U shouldn't be angry with me, it's ur dad
Re: What An Atheist Will Never Tell You by frank317: 6:35pm On Feb 09, 2017
Hond:

Lol...U shouldn't be angry with me, it's ur dad u should be mad at.

U are endowed? Says the guy who whose wife loves his father's Dick.

Sad.

1 Like

Re: What An Atheist Will Never Tell You by frank317: 6:37pm On Feb 09, 2017
Hond:

I will wait for you bro ! Leave selfish behind, take the plunge man. Dont disappoint the readers and check your spelling and grammar. We can do this right.

What
Re: What An Atheist Will Never Tell You by Hond: 7:35pm On Feb 09, 2017
frank317:

What
Post something inline with the topic. What have you got to say to the world as a Coward Atheist that true Atheists wont say ?
Re: What An Atheist Will Never Tell You by Hond: 2:04am On Feb 12, 2017
To the "Coward Atheists" that insist on derailing threads, insult/bully decent persons and their religions and provoke religious wars. I invite you guys to came add value to this crumbling topic. What will an Atheist never tell you ?

Let me introduce myself. I was born into a very large Atheist family where I learned and saw demonstrations of how to deal with "Coward Atheists" that harm others dignity while using ridiculously pretentious language to hid their ignorance.

1) Most Atheist are threatened by the new more powerful, yet simple way to define the followers of Atheism. Atheism has always been divided into two distinct groups; the "Coward Atheists" and the "Brave Atheists." The first group is the majority. They are proudly known for their determined efforts to insult, destroy and abuse holy doctrines and its followers. They are also known to provoke Islam against Christianity.

2) My Brave Atheist father told me this' The atheist spring that began just over a decade ago is over, thank God. The modern prophet of "Coward Atheism prof Richard Dawkins is now seen by many, even many non-believers, as a pathetic joke figure, shaking his fist at sky fairies. He’s the Mary Whitehouse of our day. The movement that he threatened to form has petered out. It is dying a horrible death.

3) Atheists wont tell you that a world famous geneticist went from staunch atheist to Christian convert. Francis Collins, the head of the Human Genome Project, stood by Bill Clinton’s side as the President announced: 'Today we are learning the language in which God created life.'
One of the most respected scientists in the field of genetic research, Collins was a self-described 'obnoxious atheist' in his academic days. During this stage in his life, it seemed clear to Collins that science had all of the answers. Any questions about life and the universe could ultimately be reduced to physics and chemistry.

4)"Coward Atheists" wont tell you that the Koran is a holy book and Jesus is a very esteemed person in this holy book. When "Coward Atheists" continuously insult Jesus Muslims obviously take offence. Atheists are rightly accused of bigotry.

5) My Atheist father warned my more than 15 yrs ago that "Cowardly Atheists" Atheists blame the deeds of anyone who calls themselves Christian on Christianity but when it come to atheism they think the deeds of those who call themselves atheist has nothing to do with atheism. They can't have it both ways. The fact is there is a pure Christianity which is following Jesus example which is totally non violent.

There is no pure atheism. The whole creed is just rotten to the core. Dad say the biggest danger to society is when a "Coward Atheist gets into a position of power.

6) My dads "Brave Atheist" brother gave this shared this secret with a glass of Chevas Regal wiskey in his hand. He says that the average atheist's knowledge of the bible comes from copy/paste websites. This is why literally every single atheist I have read sounds exactly the same, no free thinking among them.

I have revealed only a few light hearted things that most Atheists wont tell you. I hope other atheists would have the balls to add on more than 50 points to the above list.

We invite the following "Cowardly Atheists" Hahn, hopefullandlord, coolusername, jonbellion, akintom
hardmirror, sirwere, johnnydon22

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What An Atheist Will Never Tell You by Nobody: 4:48pm On Feb 12, 2017
^^^^^
Annnd that, kids, is why you shouldn't do drugs undecidedundecided

1 Like

Re: What An Atheist Will Never Tell You by ScienceWatch: 11:33pm On Feb 14, 2017
Lennycool:

grin grin grin grin
This dude is back again
grin grin grin
You guys shouldn't be surprised if its the same person.
Just look at how many times the word atheist pops up in your comments and compare of with real atheist. Startling difference, it's even in your signature. I've hardly seen an atheist with the word atheist in their signature.
grin grin
My guy shut this fake account.
Go back to sciencewatch
I notice HOND;S appeal for you guys to stay on topic, but I dont see it happenning.

What is the topic again ? OH ! - What an atheist will never tell you !

Atheists will never tell their new recruits this ;

The information below is 100% truth, verifiable from the mouth of the Fake Atheist prophet himself.

that their crazy Atheist prophet Prof Richard Dawkins, Sam Harris and other, proudly promote Islamophobia under the guise of rational atheism.

In spite of the harmful assumptions under which Prof Richard Dawkins and Sam Harris’ followers are labouring, the fact that someone is a scientist, an intellectual, and a convincing prophet of atheism don’t exclude them from harmful irrational bigotry as a driving force in their worldview.

Mentally disturbed Atheist Prophet Sam Harris says, "It should be of particular concern to us that the beliefs of devout Muslims pose a special problem for nuclear deterrence." In his 2005 speech on "End of Faith", he claimed that "Islam, more than any other religion human beings have devised, has all the makings of a thoroughgoing cult of death." Sam Harris continues with hatred toward Islam, while he depicted the Iraq war as a humanitarian endeavor, he has proclaimed that "we are not at war with terrorism. We are at war with Islam."

It is clear to all reasonable people that Hatred is the most destructive force in the world !

All religions foster love !
Re: What An Atheist Will Never Tell You by ScienceWatch: 11:41pm On Feb 14, 2017
Lennycool:

Hahn hopefulandlord have you seen this.
grin grin grin
It seems the new tactic is creating fake accounts to ridicule atheism.
This post is so fake.
The bolded writeup at the end actually confirmed it.
Sciencewatch is this still you?
You say Jesus is fake. So I take no offence at you for accusing me and calling HONDS account fake.

There really is no end to the retarded logic I witness from most of you.
Re: What An Atheist Will Never Tell You by Seun(m): 6:57am On Feb 15, 2017
The ScienceWatch guy keeps posting false info.
Re: What An Atheist Will Never Tell You by Nobody: 7:58am On Feb 15, 2017
ScienceWatch:
You say Jesus is fake. So I take no offence at you for accusing me and calling HONDS account fake.

There really is no end to the retarded logic I witness from most of you.

grin grin grin
I see you're back to spreading ignorance.
Even your signature is illogical.
If faith was based on evidence it would not be faith.
If I can see that there is light, then I cannot have faith that there is light.
Faith must be without evidence.
grin grin grin
This is what happens when someone only watches Emmanuel TV
Re: What An Atheist Will Never Tell You by Nobody: 8:00am On Feb 15, 2017
Seun:
Yeah.
He's also the fake atheist known as Hond

Marketing for TB Joshua's enterprise
Re: What An Atheist Will Never Tell You by hahn(m): 8:23am On Feb 15, 2017
Seun:

Na him you never ban am? angry He is also using an alternate moniker "hond"

I have reported him severally but his posts only get deleted but when I told one christian to fvck off and go to hell (something the preach about every day) I was banned for some days

FSM is watching you ooo tongue

1 Like

Re: What An Atheist Will Never Tell You by ScienceWatch: 8:35am On Feb 15, 2017
hahn:

Na him you never ban am? angry He is also using an alternate moniker "hond"

I have reported him severally but his posts only get deleted but when I told one christian to fvck off and go to hell (something the preach about every day) I was banned for some days

FSM is watching you ooo tongue
Please answer this ! What type of Atheist would come on a Christian topic and ask, "What is the size of Gods dick ?" Thats what HAHN did ! I have read many topics where HAHN cruelly insult decent religious people personally. You must stop this bigotry and hatred.

You guys accuse me of posting false. That guy SEUN says I post false, explain it so it can be checked.
Re: What An Atheist Will Never Tell You by ScienceWatch: 8:49am On Feb 15, 2017
Lennycool:

Yeah.
He's also the fake atheist known as Hond

Marketing for TB Joshua's enterprise
I would rather share facts that will encourage people into a life where incredible personal and social breakthroughs are the order of the day. The holy Scoan Church one is only one such place among many other religions, Islam included.

But you LENNYCOOL religiously indoctrinate people into the dark side of life. What can you say on this topic ?
Re: What An Atheist Will Never Tell You by ScienceWatch: 9:04am On Feb 15, 2017
Lennycool:

grin grin grin
I see you're back to spreading ignorance.
Even your signature is illogical.
If faith was based on evidence it would not be faith.
If I can see that there is light, then I cannot have faith that there is light.
Faith must be without evidence.
grin grin grin
This is what happens when someone only watches Emmanuel TV
Mmmmm ! but I see clearly evidence of your FAITH in your fake Atheist prophet Richard Dawkins.

Faith is the EVIDENCE of things hoped for. For your information,intelligent people all over the world that watch Emmanuel TV, quickly realize that they are witnessing truth. These people flock from all over the world to Nigeria and eventually testify to the TRUTH.

Millions of decent people world wide also testify to the uplifting power of TRUTH in Islam.

You and your fake Atheist prophet Richard Dawkins should compile a long list of insults you all daily heap on holy religions.
Re: What An Atheist Will Never Tell You by Nobody: 9:05am On Feb 15, 2017
ScienceWatch:
I would rather share facts that will encourage people into a life where incredible personal and social breakthroughs are the order of the day. The holy Scoan Church one is only one such place among many other religions, Islam included.

But you LENNYCOOL religiously indoctrinate people into the dark side of life. What can you say on this topic ?
What dark side?
I've only ever encouraged people to be happy, and not to let religious indoctrination stop them.
What do you have to prove your statement?
Re: What An Atheist Will Never Tell You by hahn(m): 9:14am On Feb 15, 2017
ScienceWatch:
Please answer this ! What type of Atheist would come on a Christian topic and ask, "What is the size of Gods dick ?" Thats what HAHN did ! I have read many topics where HAHN cruelly insult decent religious people personally. You must stop this bigotry and hatred.

You guys accuse me of posting false. That guy SEUN says I post false, explain it so it can be checked.

Guy, if your god is real you wouldn't be so pissed just because I asked for the length of god's dick. As a matter of fact since you know so much about god, why don't you answer the question.

If you can't, then keep quiet about the matter till your god itself shows discontent by send lightening to strike me down, throw me in hell fire. It can even create an account to defend itself

Since you feel the need to speak on behalf of your benevolent all powerful all gbogbo e god then it is obvious you doubt it's existence

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Real Reason Why Pope Resigned-- Homosexual Network Among Priests / Christians Hardly Read The Bible .why Do They Try So Hard To Force It On Others / Will You Be Proud Or Embarrased When You Are Shown What You Did In Life?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 78
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.