Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,164 members, 7,780,158 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 10:19 AM

Provide Help:get Help. (help Center)!!! - Family (13) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Provide Help:get Help. (help Center)!!! (24255 Views)

Help! Help! Help! / Bride Runs Away After Groom Fails To Provide Traditional Marriage Items / Addiction Help Center (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Provide Help:get Help. (help Center)!!! by sisisioge: 9:25pm On Oct 16, 2017
Cuddlebugie:
What's all the fuss about digital marketing and programming?

You sef talk am? I've been checking in to see if something substantial will come up.

GH: A three-faced table top gas cooker. The middle face is actually a grill. Saw it on Jumia for N13,150. I'm hoping the impending black Friday will bring the price down. If not, someone should Biko give me the 13k( I will add the 150) or just gift me the gas cooker grin

PH: Unrelenting prayer session for me, you, and everyone we know. Many thanks.
Re: Provide Help:get Help. (help Center)!!! by Nobody: 5:19am On Oct 17, 2017
sisisioge:

You sef talk am? I've been checking in to see if something substantial will come up.

GH: A three-faced table top gas cooker. The middle face is actually a grill. Saw it on Jumia for N13,150. I'm hoping the impending black Friday will bring the price down. If not, someone should Biko give me the 13k( I will add the 150) or just gift me the gas cooker grin

cheesy wink
Re: Provide Help:get Help. (help Center)!!! by Nobody: 5:20am On Oct 17, 2017
gh-browsing phone new or tokunbo edakun help me o embarassed
Re: Provide Help:get Help. (help Center)!!! by Cuddlebugie(f): 3:28pm On Oct 17, 2017
sisisioge:

Lolz.... No one here is ready to part with their 'hard earned' money o cheesy cheesy cheesy. You'd have to come up with a tale of how Cain killed Abel out of jealousy before anyone can gift you a thousand naira out of the 13k grin grin grin grin
Re: Provide Help:get Help. (help Center)!!! by Cuddlebugie(f): 3:37pm On Oct 17, 2017
Preetiex:
gh-browsing phone new or tokunbo edakun help me o embarassed
Preetiex, dear, sorry about the other time. I couldn't keep my promise due to my tight schedule then. The arrangement didn't work for me. You still have my email address, right? Send me a mail so we'd talk about this phone ish. You've been in it for ages. I'd have sent you an email but I don't have you addy anymore.
Re: Provide Help:get Help. (help Center)!!! by Sweetheart666(f): 5:38pm On Oct 17, 2017
pH I can ask my boss to teach those who are interested in carding and importation of gadgets for resale.
cc carding101

check his profile and join his telegram group via his signature.
Re: Provide Help:get Help. (help Center)!!! by sisisioge: 6:29pm On Oct 17, 2017
Cuddlebugie:
Lolz.... No one here is ready to part with their 'hard earned' money o cheesy cheesy cheesy. You'd have to come up with a tale of how Cain killed Abel out of jealousy before anyone can gift you a thousand naira out of the 13k grin grin grin grin

Aww...but I want the gas cooker. This one I have is bad already. Can barely use two of the four faces now. O daa let them give me 10k make I ask my mother and father for the rest embarassed
Re: Provide Help:get Help. (help Center)!!! by sisisioge: 6:32pm On Oct 17, 2017
Cuddlebugie:
Preetiex, dear, sorry about the other time. I couldn't keep my promise due to my tight schedule then. The arrangement didn't work for me. You still have my email address, right? Send me a mail so we'd talk about this phone ish. You've been in it for ages. I'd have sent you an email but I don't have you addy anymore.

Bia! Biko use one hand to send me the 13k too. I'm seriously ever so grateful...waa sere.
Re: Provide Help:get Help. (help Center)!!! by SimpleBea(m): 9:23pm On Oct 17, 2017
GH: TUITION FEES
Re: Provide Help:get Help. (help Center)!!! by Nobody: 9:50pm On Oct 17, 2017
Re: Provide Help:get Help. (help Center)!!! by Syphax(m): 12:01am On Oct 18, 2017
GH:Phone
Re: Provide Help:get Help. (help Center)!!! by Nobody: 5:37am On Oct 18, 2017
Cuddlebugie:
awww thank u so much i still have ur e-mail address cheesy
Re: Provide Help:get Help. (help Center)!!! by Nobody: 5:41am On Oct 18, 2017
sisisioge:

Bia! Biko use one hand to send me the 13k too. I'm seriously ever so grateful...waa sere.
ooo are u jealous dat cuddlebugie wants to help me,let me call foxyn maybe he can help u grin he is a nice guy
Re: Provide Help:get Help. (help Center)!!! by Cuddlebugie(f): 5:47am On Oct 18, 2017
sisisioge:

sisisioge:

Aww...but I want the gas cooker. This one I have is bad already. Can barely use two of the four faces now. O daa let them give me 10k make I ask my mother and father for the rest embarassed
Nibo? Ko jor mehn. You're on your own on this own. I can't part with my hard earned money o, lailai. Salary wey don finish since 30th Sept. I'd have helped your ministry if I had a 13k I don't use anymore. Unfortunately, it's still in use cheesy grin. You could write the Tehn group, you know? Make your story believeable and they'd dash you the money grin
Re: Provide Help:get Help. (help Center)!!! by Cuddlebugie(f): 5:47am On Oct 18, 2017
Preetiex:
awww thank u so much i still have ur e-mail address cheesy
ok
Re: Provide Help:get Help. (help Center)!!! by sisisioge: 7:02am On Oct 18, 2017
Cuddlebugie:
Nibo? Ko jor mehn. You're on your own on this own. I can't part with my hard earned money o, lailai. Salary wey don finish since 30th Sept. I'd have helped your ministry if I had a 13k I don't use anymore. Unfortunately, it's still in use cheesy grin. You could write the Tehn group, you know? Make your story believeable and they'd dash you the money grin

grin grin grin grin grin grin I will pray about the bolded.

By the way, I'm willing to wait till December when they pay you 13th month, surely you would be able to do Christmas for your homies then. Oshey!
Re: Provide Help:get Help. (help Center)!!! by sisisioge: 7:08am On Oct 18, 2017
Preetiex:
ooo are u jealous dat cuddlebugie wants to help me,let me call foxyn maybe he can help u grin he is a nice guy

Oya nau oya...oya nau oya cool
Re: Provide Help:get Help. (help Center)!!! by niphmmy(f): 9:05pm On Oct 20, 2017
GH: baby Walker
Re: Provide Help:get Help. (help Center)!!! by venoc200(m): 10:01pm On Oct 20, 2017
Gh: an igbo lady ready for a serious relationship
Re: Provide Help:get Help. (help Center)!!! by Nobody: 12:46am On Oct 21, 2017
GH: Hello everyone pls come to my aid i don't know what is happening to my 6months old baby, pls kindly view and help me out both financially or any solution I can do to make her feel alright will be highly appreciated. I have tried my best but it seems my best is not enough cos it getting worst by the day especially her thigh, the stuff have chop all her thigh and in between her laps and the finance is no longer there to make any move. Pls help your sister I am really desperately in need of your help. Is too difficult for your sister, pls any amount will be appreciated. here is the pictures excluding the thigh and bumbum which is even the worst Thanks and God bless u.

Re: Provide Help:get Help. (help Center)!!! by Nobody: 1:33am On Oct 21, 2017
Hi everyone pls come to my aid, my 6months old baby is having NLA, pls kindly view and help me out both financially or any solution I can do to make her feel alright will be highly appreciated. I have tried my best but it seems my best is not enough cos it getting worst by the day especially her thigh, the NLA have chop all her thigh and in between her laps and the finance is no longer there to make any move. Pls help your sister out, I am really desperately in need of your help. Is too difficult for your sister now, pls any amount will be appreciated. here is the pictures excluding the thigh and bumbum which is even the worst Thanks and God bless.

Re: Provide Help:get Help. (help Center)!!! by Gewezzy1(f): 8:42am On Oct 21, 2017
GH : Please i need help to pay back a short loan I got from the bank to get an apartment, please i don't mind showing you the evidence of the loan for you to be sure, any amount God places in your heart to help. I know God would bless you back am desperately in need.
Re: Provide Help:get Help. (help Center)!!! by Onaswu(f): 6:49pm On Oct 21, 2017
floxy2020:
GH: Hello everyone pls come to my aid i don't know what is happening to my 6months old baby, pls kindly view and help me out both financially or any solution I can do to make her feel alright will be highly appreciated. I have tried my best but it seems my best is not enough cos it getting worst by the day especially her thigh, the stuff have chop all her thigh and in between her laps and the finance is no longer there to make any move. Pls help your sister I am really desperately in need of your help. Is too difficult for your sister, pls any amount will be appreciated. here is the pictures excluding the thigh and bumbum which is even the worst Thanks and God bless u.

get cacatin it is about #150 and also bath with onion water. that is my little advice. wish to give cash but am very OK. the healing hands of God will rest upon your baby
Re: Provide Help:get Help. (help Center)!!! by ahnie: 6:58pm On Oct 21, 2017
floxy2020:
please stop being obstinate towards that innocent child.you came to pregnacy and new born babies thread with this same issues,I and some mamas took out time to tell you,wat to use.but you stubbornly refused,had it being you did it am pretty sure that those things would have cleared from that innocent baby's body.stay there and be mapping out strategies on how to beg for money,cus you hav centred your mind on it.please spare that baby and go use the onion peel water.pls save this baby from your purported tortures.

6 Likes

Re: Provide Help:get Help. (help Center)!!! by ahnie: 7:03pm On Oct 21, 2017
Onaswu:

get cacatin it is about #150 and also bath with onion water. that is my little advice. wish to give cash but am very OK. the healing hands of God will rest upon your baby

Thank God,you ve re-echoed it into her ears.had it being she bathed this child with the onion peels.the pikin for don de alright by now.but she no go do am.
Re: Provide Help:get Help. (help Center)!!! by BRIGHTSOLAR(m): 8:33pm On Oct 21, 2017
PH:solar training book for aspiring solar engineer
Re: Provide Help:get Help. (help Center)!!! by Onaswu(f): 10:08pm On Oct 21, 2017
ahnie:

Thank God,you ve re-echoed it into her ears.had it being she bathed this child with the onion peels.the pikin for don de alright by now.but she no go do am.
she should give it a trial it works
Re: Provide Help:get Help. (help Center)!!! by ahnie: 7:39am On Oct 22, 2017
Onaswu:

she should give it a trial it works

Don't mind her,I use it for my kids n it works like magic.dont know why some people commonize some things.i bet you,she wont use it.her mind z so circled on how to solicit for money thereby subjecting the poor child to continuous pains.
Re: Provide Help:get Help. (help Center)!!! by Nicheey(m): 7:44am On Oct 22, 2017
GH: if this truly works then life's not a bitvh after all,
any one willing to provide me an android phone ?? this Nokia have been using lately is giving me hard time posting my stories ,and all my blog stuffs has come to an end

www.nairaland.com/4005512/8-years-sambisa

link to the story

and biko I use need a new phone .

sadGH: if this truly works then life's not a bitvh after all,
any one willing to provide me an android phone ?? this Nokia have been using lately is giving me hard time posting my stories ,and all my blog stuffs has come to an end

www.nairaland.com/4005512/8-years-sambisa

link to the story

and biko I use need a new phone .

sha I'm not putting hope oo,lemme see the good Samaritan that wants to help
Re: Provide Help:get Help. (help Center)!!! by Onaswu(f): 9:16am On Oct 22, 2017
ahnie:

Don't mind her,I use it for my kids n it works like magic.dont know why some people commonize some things.i bet you,she wont use it.her mind z so circled on how to solicit for money thereby subjecting the poor child to continuous pains.
na she sabi
how are your babies?
Re: Provide Help:get Help. (help Center)!!! by ahnie: 9:35am On Oct 22, 2017
Onaswu:

na she sabi
how are your babies?

They are flourishing!and yours?
Re: Provide Help:get Help. (help Center)!!! by Nobody: 7:14am On Oct 25, 2017
SPDAZZY:
God has been faithful
hello,congratulations to u,wish u all d best

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (Reply)

Lady Reveals How Her Wicked Aunt Maltreated And Denied Her Of Going To School / Thank You Nairaland: Finally Went To Greet My Neighbor Who Just Gave Birth / Income Vs Children: You Can Use Condom With Your Wife

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.