Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,590 members, 7,809,134 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:43 AM

Provide Help:get Help. (help Center)!!! - Family (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Provide Help:get Help. (help Center)!!! (24364 Views)

Help! Help! Help! / Bride Runs Away After Groom Fails To Provide Traditional Marriage Items / Addiction Help Center (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Provide Help:get Help. (help Center)!!! by Nobody: 2:24pm On Jun 11, 2017
My location is Lagos
Re: Provide Help:get Help. (help Center)!!! by joshkke(m): 4:00pm On Jun 11, 2017
PH: Basic training on Film Production, includes Script Writing, Cinematography, Editing. Will provide all equipment. Location is Ikorodu, Lagos. GOD bless the OP.
Re: Provide Help:get Help. (help Center)!!! by chidiwondaful: 5:47pm On Jun 11, 2017
luscioustrish:

What area?

Iju station, Agege, Lagos; St. Kizito to be precise.
Re: Provide Help:get Help. (help Center)!!! by luscioustrish(f): 9:42pm On Jun 11, 2017
chidiwondaful:

Iju station, Agege, Lagos; St. Kizito to be precise.

Did u actually get to the society?
Has anyone reached out to you yet?
Re: Provide Help:get Help. (help Center)!!! by austinmusa(m): 10:19pm On Jun 11, 2017
PLEASE I NEED HELP TO GET MY KIDS BACK TO SCHOOL. I WORK WITH A COMPANY THAT'S OWING ME FOR 8 MONTHS NOW, PROMISING THEY WOULD PAY SINCE LAST YEAR. PLEASE HELP GET THESE KIDS BACK TO SCHOOL, NO DONATION IS TOO SMALL. WOULD BE PLEASED TO GIVE ANY INFO TO VERIFY MY CLAIM.
Re: Provide Help:get Help. (help Center)!!! by kayzat: 10:45pm On Jun 11, 2017
austinmusa:
PLEASE I NEED HELP TO GET MY KIDS BACK TO SCHOOL. I WORK WITH A COMPANY THAT'S OWING ME FOR 8 MONTHS NOW, PROMISING THEY WOULD PAY SINCE LAST YEAR. PLEASE HELP GET THESE KIDS BACK TO SCHOOL, NO DONATION IS TOO SMALL. WOULD BE PLEASED TO GIVE ANY INFO TO VERIFY MY CLAIM.

Please respect the privacy of these kids and remove their picture from this thread.
Re: Provide Help:get Help. (help Center)!!! by austinmusa(m): 8:41am On Jun 12, 2017
kayzat:

Please respect the privace of this kids and remove their pictures from this thread.

THANKS, I JUST DID
Re: Provide Help:get Help. (help Center)!!! by marcjane(f): 9:47am On Jun 12, 2017
floxy2020:
My location is Lagos
Pls dear, come to OUR LADY OF LOURDES CATHOLIC CHURCH, COKER,ORILE-IGANMU.
They give out anything you want on saturdays' by 8am inrespective of your religion. Also tell them your predicament, they may pay your house rent,but they will ddo investirati on you to be sure before paying your house rent.
Re: Provide Help:get Help. (help Center)!!! by glimpse(f): 10:08am On Jun 12, 2017
Please I still need a phone, my keypad got bad. I had to fix a temporary keypad. Now that one is getting bad too. Please someone should help. Thank you.
Re: Provide Help:get Help. (help Center)!!! by Nobody: 11:53am On Jun 12, 2017
Cuddlebugie:

I'm not trying to be an Oliver twist, but, please, can i get the five audios?
i sent u a mail
Re: Provide Help:get Help. (help Center)!!! by Nobody: 12:32pm On Jun 12, 2017
Ok thanks and God bless you
Re: Provide Help:get Help. (help Center)!!! by estheremma(f): 1:38pm On Jun 12, 2017
I need a blender,im faraway frm lagos but can pay fr waybill.Thanks
Re: Provide Help:get Help. (help Center)!!! by comtem2011: 2:01pm On Jun 12, 2017
God help us in this country, we need your mercy. Na soso GH, when I read some GH, the only thing I can offer is prayer for the person. it is well with us.
Re: Provide Help:get Help. (help Center)!!! by comtem2011: 2:05pm On Jun 12, 2017
austinmusa:
I want to suggest if you can take the kids to public school, that way, it will be more cheaper and affordable for you. Pending the time you will be back on your feet. I wish I can be of help. May you find mercy from God.

4 Likes

Re: Provide Help:get Help. (help Center)!!! by chidiwondaful: 2:45pm On Jun 12, 2017
luscioustrish:

Did u actually get to the society?
Has anyone reached out to you yet?

Yes I got to the society (St. Vincent the Paul) and no, no reply yet.

Infact, I overheard some people discussing among themselves that they don't render help before I even got to them.
Re: Provide Help:get Help. (help Center)!!! by luscioustrish(f): 3:08pm On Jun 12, 2017
chidiwondaful:

Yes I got to the society (St. Vincent the Paul) and no, no reply yet.

Infact, I overheard some people discussing among themselves that they don't render help before I even got to them.

Wow...my parish helps people a lot but you're far from here n even if u come here you would be referred back to a Catholic church closest to you.

Abi na small parish or what? If there's a bigger parish around there try n reach them.
Re: Provide Help:get Help. (help Center)!!! by chidiwondaful: 6:42pm On Jun 12, 2017
luscioustrish:

Wow...my parish helps people a lot but you're far from here n even if u come here you would be referred back to a Catholic church closest to you.

Abi na small parish or what? If there's a bigger parish around there try n reach them.

Thanks a lot for your concern. God bless u.

1 Like

Re: Provide Help:get Help. (help Center)!!! by austinmusa(m): 11:57pm On Jun 12, 2017
comtem2011:
I want to suggest if you can take the kids to public school, that way, it will be more cheaper and affordable for you. Pending the time you will be back on your feet. I wish I can be of help. May you find mercy from God.
Actually they are in a school owned by methodist church here in yenegoa, so the fee is cheap, their fees are 12,500 for both of them. before now, they where always the first to pay their fees, because I ensured they went with it on the first day of resumption. but having exhausted all my savings, I have got nothing to hold back on for their support this term. anyways, thanks for your concern and prayers. we highly appreciate
Re: Provide Help:get Help. (help Center)!!! by austinmusa(m): 12:00am On Jun 13, 2017
comtem2011:
God help us in this country, we need your mercy. Na soso GH, when I read some GH, the only thing I can offer is prayer for the person. it is well with us.

Amen!!!
Re: Provide Help:get Help. (help Center)!!! by Cuddlebugie(f): 9:26am On Jun 13, 2017
Preetiex:
i sent u a mail
Email replied
Re: Provide Help:get Help. (help Center)!!! by agarawu23(m): 8:02pm On Jun 13, 2017
Only if ppl that needs help are genuine embarassed embarassed embarassed

Nice thread.
Re: Provide Help:get Help. (help Center)!!! by austinmusa(m): 9:56pm On Jun 13, 2017
agarawu23:
Only if ppl that needs help are genuine embarassed embarassed embarassed

Nice thread.
how genuine can we be, that's why I said I am ready to give any proof needed. mine is genuine and real, and I can even mention the name of the company that owed me for 8 months if need be.
Re: Provide Help:get Help. (help Center)!!! by 7stargeneralady: 8:42am On Jun 14, 2017
wapu:
Ph: PJ for 0 - 3 months baby.

What's PJ?
Re: Provide Help:get Help. (help Center)!!! by Nobody: 8:51am On Jun 14, 2017
7stargeneralady:

What's PJ?

Pyjamas.
Re: Provide Help:get Help. (help Center)!!! by chidiwondaful: 2:17pm On Jun 14, 2017
GH: Please, am in need of a laptop (old or new) and a modem for an online typing job. Please help me and God will bless u.

GH: An accommodation with 3 kids.
Re: Provide Help:get Help. (help Center)!!! by izzou(m): 8:10pm On Jun 14, 2017
chidiwondaful:
PH: Please, am in need of a laptop (old or new) and a modem for an online typing job. Please help me and God will bless u.

PH: An accommodation with 3 kids.

PH means you are giving out
Re: Provide Help:get Help. (help Center)!!! by zlatan10(m): 10:26pm On Jun 14, 2017
GH I need an android phone!!!!
@olasmith a nairalander has refused to give me back the money i paid for a phone close to 4 months now after our deal didn't work out.
I've been phoneless ever since
Re: Provide Help:get Help. (help Center)!!! by kayzat: 5:42pm On Jun 19, 2017
GH: I will appreciate if anyone can bless me with new or used mifi even if I have to pay some token.

The Mifi is very important to me now.

cc: Ymodulus . ( You can bless me bro by ordering for it online and will gladly pay for waybill bro.)
Re: Provide Help:get Help. (help Center)!!! by chommyAngela: 6:20pm On Jun 19, 2017
I GH a job,pls am in need of good job..I reside in ph.and I study chemical engineering.am tire of staying at home. i can be reached through my e-mail chommyk1@gmail.com .thx
Re: Provide Help:get Help. (help Center)!!! by kayzat: 9:50am On Jun 21, 2017
kayzat:
GH: I will appreciate if anyone can bless me with new or used mifi even if I have to pay some token.

The Mifi is very important to me now.

cc: Ymodulus . ( You can bless me bro by ordering for it online and will gladly pay for waybill bro.)

someone should please come to my aid.
Re: Provide Help:get Help. (help Center)!!! by rOsy247(f): 11:38am On Jun 21, 2017
GH: Federal Civil Service job
Re: Provide Help:get Help. (help Center)!!! by ladyjblinks(f): 8:44pm On Jun 27, 2017
GH- New or used rug and standing fan

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (15) (Reply)

Woman Gives Birth To Quadruplets In Minna After 17 Years (Photo) / Wife Slams Husband For His Derogatory Comment On Women Who Miscarry Their Babies / 43-Year-Old Man Beats His Daughter To Death In Osun Over Persistent Crying

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.