Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,031 members, 7,807,062 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 09:05 AM

gig - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / gig (2451 Views)

Back To School Gig: Check Out This School Giving Out One Year Free Tuition (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

gig by Nobody: 2:55pm On Feb 08, 2017
Itt wass well
Re: gig by Akanbibabatunde(m): 3:18pm On Feb 08, 2017
angry how do we know this isnt a scam??
Re: gig by Correctbro1: 3:23pm On Feb 08, 2017
And how do we know you are legit??
Re: gig by Nobody: 3:28pm On Feb 08, 2017
Correctbro1:
And how do we know you are legit??
Akanbibabatunde:
angry how do we know this isnt a scam??
this is real, i don't want to do this but i have no choice. I can put up a link to my personal facebook account. I cant dupe anyone, for what!
Re: gig by Nobody: 3:33pm On Feb 08, 2017
Seun, i can see you viewing. Help my friend. Pls
Re: gig by Akanbibabatunde(m): 3:39pm On Feb 08, 2017
doctorkush:
this is real, i don't want to do this but i have no choice. I can put up a link to my personal facebook account. I cant dupe anyone, for what!
well checked your profile and post, who can help confirm this Tho i will donate the little i can.
Re: gig by Correctbro1: 3:49pm On Feb 08, 2017
doctorkush:
well may God help him. And bless us
Re: gig by Nobody: 3:54pm On Feb 08, 2017
Pls help!!
Re: gig by Nobody: 5:16pm On Feb 08, 2017
What kind of degree would require N300000 to get? Is the money for sorting? Can you give us a complete breakdown?
Re: gig by Nobody: 5:22pm On Feb 08, 2017
Sinestroo:
What kind of degree would require N300000 to get? Is the money for sorting? Can you give us a complete breakdown?
like i post earlier, he had outstanding fee of two sessions to cover up. he could only raise the fee for this present session. He needs to clear his previous debt. That's where his problem lies.
Re: gig by Nobody: 5:29pm On Feb 08, 2017
doctorkush:
like i post earlier, he had outstanding fee of two sessions to cover up. he could only raise the fee for this present session. He needs to clear his previous debt. That's where his problem lies.
What school is this? Department? And how much for a session?
We need to know because we worked hard for our money
Re: gig by Nobody: 5:37pm On Feb 08, 2017
Sinestroo:

olabisi onabanjo university, biochemistry and its #159,600 per the previous sessions he couldn't pay for. But pays #94,000 naira now for this session.
Re: gig by ifyalways(f): 8:34pm On Feb 08, 2017
Sinestroo:

Work hard for your money indeed. Vanceastro/Timonski the resident beggar-scammer forming "hardworking"

@Thread, scammers United unlimited. Na una go tire.

2 Likes

Re: gig by Nobody: 9:06pm On Feb 08, 2017
ifyalways:

Work hard for your money indeed. Vanceastro/Timonski the resident beggar-scammer forming "hardworking"

@Thread, scammers United unlimited. Na una go tire.
this is no scam,and am in no way trying to dupe anyone.

Mynd44,lalasticlala pls help delete this thread. I mean no harm to anyone. Am sorry i brought this online.
Re: gig by ifyalways(f): 9:11pm On Feb 08, 2017
doctorkush:

Mynd44,lalasticlala pls help delete this thread. I mean no harm to anyone. Am sorry i brought this online.
Na dem help you open thread(s) with account numbers to boot?

Just go to modify, delete your opening posts with account details and threads gone.

#bye#

3 Likes

Re: gig by Nobody: 9:15pm On Feb 08, 2017
I hail this lady on top of me she is a crime buster despite her this section would've been very lucrative for scammers

but the fear of ifyalways is the beginning of wisdom
Re: gig by Nobody: 9:19pm On Feb 08, 2017
ifyalways:

Na dem help you open thread(s) with account numbers to boot?

Just go to modify, delete your opening posts with account details and threads gone.

#bye#
thanks
Re: gig by enoqueen: 9:20pm On Feb 08, 2017
doctorkush:
this is no scam,and am in no way trying to dupe anyone.

So quick grin grin grin
Re: gig by Nobody: 9:26pm On Feb 08, 2017
enoqueen:

So quick grin grin grin
ok,i have deleted the post already and sincerely apologize for my actions. I only wanted to help.
Re: gig by Nobody: 9:30pm On Feb 08, 2017
carmag:
I hail this lady on top of me she is a crime buster despite her this section would've been very lucrative for scammers

but the fear of ifyalways is the beginning of wisdom
And what if it isnt a scam?? I dont know why people are quick in calling someone else a thief.
Re: gig by Nobody: 9:52pm On Feb 08, 2017
doctorkush:
And what if it isnt a scam?? I dont know why people are quick in calling someone else a thief.

the very moniker that disguised/pretends as saying...

""we works hard for our money "" oh boy !!

he exposed everything cuz people knows how he operates
Re: gig by Nobody: 9:58pm On Feb 08, 2017
carmag:

the very moniker that disguised/pretends as saying...

""we works hard for our money "" oh boy !!

he exposed everything cuz people knows how he operates
but i seriously dont know him, i created another thread on the career section where i uploaded the procedures and details of the affected fellow. I cant be uploading every now and then. Im just helping someone dear to me. So if someone decides to ask me a question, i have to reply.
Re: gig by Nobody: 4:15am On Feb 09, 2017
This are screenshot of his school profile, pls everyone am not a scam but only seeking help for a friend. Ifyalways , carmag , enoqueen , Dominique ... Pls guys i have to repost this .
Re: gig by Nobody: 4:20am On Feb 09, 2017
This is his profile, still displays 300l. I was advised to repost this. Am not a fraud oo.
Re: gig by Nobody: 4:36am On Feb 09, 2017
And this is the procedures for payment as it is been displayed on his profile. He is also willing to provide his profile password as proof. Pls i have already posted this and can't back out now, thats why i had to repost it. God bless
Re: gig by bellong: 5:59am On Feb 09, 2017
Your friend was a student as at 2012/2013 session and still in 300Level.

What are the reasons for this delay in his academic quest?

Why was he unable to pay for two academic sessions but was able to write school exam?

What assurance do we have that the money will be well spent on him considering his academic record/profile doesn't show he is a serious student?

2 Likes

Re: gig by Nobody: 6:08am On Feb 09, 2017
Lol he is no longer a student sef.
If by 2017 it is still displaying 2012/13 session and 300l then by now your friend's admission is gone.
Although my bro dropped out in 2013(300l) his portal still counts him as student.
Re: gig by Nobody: 6:23am On Feb 09, 2017
bellong:
Your friend was a student as at 2012/2013 session and still in 300Level.

What are the reasons for this delay in his academic quest?

Why was he unable to pay for two academic sessions but was able to write school exam?

What assurance do we have that the money will be well spent on him considering his academic record/profile doesn't show he is a serious student?
with his inability to pay his tuition fees, his profile on the school portal wont be updated. Concerning him been able to write exams, this is a school where you can sit for papers as long as you can provide a valid school id card not minding the level excluding the few exams that are CBT.Im a product of the institution and anyone can quote me on that.
Well he tried raising the amount but couldn't get up to a hundred thousand. His inability will require me going deep into his background and family and some flops that happened to him. But he really tried raising the sum and that's why i had to take the risk of posting this here for his sake.
Re: gig by Nobody: 6:30am On Feb 09, 2017
Sinestroo:
Lol he is no longer a student sef.
If by 2017 it is still displaying 2012/13 session and 300l then by now your friend's admission is gone.
Although my bro dropped out in 2013(300l) his portal still counts him as student.
bro, he did the necessary deferment processes. It wont display the view invoice if he isn't recognized by the institution. I asked every necessary info from him before posting here, btw am a product of the school also. And this is no funny issue bro. I can post his approved deferment letter if need be
Re: gig by ifyalways(f): 7:38am On Feb 09, 2017
doctorkush:
This are screenshot of his school profile, pls everyone am not a scam but only seeking help for a friend. Ifyalways , carmag , enoqueen , Dominique ... Pls guys i have to repost this .
Please stop quoting me on top BS.

Getting and posting screen shots doesn't prove nothing. I can get screen shots too.

Vanceastro/Sinestroo/Timoski etc used a more convincing screen shot for years here to scam nlders.

Ali bongo/Legend89 was able to get a dead man's documents to denge pose here as his late dad's until his scamming smelly ar.se was busted.

Seun suggested he paying directly to the school account and you came up with a million excuses why it's not possible.

Please y'all should keep deceiving yourselves. I've exited your thread, don't mention or bring me back.

Thank u.

Edited to add :
Vanceastro/Timoski/Sinestroo newest modus operandi : Follow and monitor every thread that has to do with donation/help/financial challenges. As soon as any NLDER makes a donation or promises to send something, Sinestroo the resident scammer will send him/her a PM and from there, the cookie crumbles.

Best to ignore his PM's. Reply Sinestroo at your own risk. smiley

1 Like

Re: gig by Nobody: 8:05am On Feb 09, 2017
ifyalways:

Getting and posting screen shots doesn't prove nothing. I can get screen shots too.

Vanceastro/Sinestroo/Timoski etc used a more convincing screen shot for years here to scam nlders.

Ali bongo/Legend89 was able to get a dead man's documents to denge pose here as his late dad's until his scamming smelly ar.se was busted.

Seun suggested he paying directly to the school account and you came up with a million excuses why it's not possible.

Please y'all should keep deceiving yourselves. I've exited your thread, don't mention or bring me back.

Thank u.
well Madame, i take your insults based on the fact that i willingly signed up for dramas like this when creating this thread. But for us been cheated on once or twice doesn't make all human not worthy to be favoured. Thanks anyway.
Re: gig by Nobody: 1:25pm On Feb 09, 2017
ifyalways:

Thank u.
So if anybody can provide evidence to anything, how do you determine who's real or not? Or someone just becomes a scammer because your low-iq thinks so?

(1) (2) (Reply)

6blades Reachargable Blender / Photos From My Traditional Wedding Ceremony / I Am Not Happy With My Dad Please Advise Me

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.