Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,209 members, 7,807,703 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 05:46 PM

"Be The Judge", A Short Story By Mr.physics - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / "Be The Judge", A Short Story By Mr.physics (658 Views)

Be The Judge: A Client Vs A Nairaland Freelance Writer / Beware Of What You Eat- A Short Story By Avatarmode / Done In 60 Seconds (A Short Crime Story By Olumide Odusanya) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

"Be The Judge", A Short Story By Mr.physics by mrphysics(m): 4:58pm On Feb 08, 2017
I met pamela when i was in the university. Actually i was too committed with my studies that i hardly find time for social media and to have fun while in school. The obvious truth was that i was targeting a first class honours degree. Therefore, anything women was a side talk to me. This believe of my was terminated one particular night as i was in my final year class reading. Normally, our class was furnished to taste and is very comfortable for studies, such that one of my classmate lives in it grin. The rules pasted on the door of the class was that the class is strictly for final year student of the department, and because of this rule, no one dares knock on that class for anything night reading or daytime reading.

Pamela and her friends has become frustrated that they were in dire need of a place they could stay to read. they have scanned through the classes downstairs and were not comfortable with them, perhaps the whole discomfort was that something bad is about to happpen to me. I didn't know that by showing the care and attention i did that night that i am not only going to change my beliefs, i will also have a problem with my sister. If i had known, i wouldn't have let them read in that class that night.

After careful search, they headed upstairs still inn search of a place to read. inside our class, I was in deep study as the semester exam is on the way. Inside the class was my classmate whom we named A-dagger, a function in advanced matrix study. A-dagger is always in the class reading, that night, he finally decided to visit the hostel after four days of living in our class.

When i heard the knock on the door, i thought it was A-dagger or any my classmate who want to use the class. I was very reluctant to move that i have to force myself. If i had known, i wouldn't have moved myself from my comfort to things that will lead me into asking you to be the judge of this case. When i opened the door, i saw Pamela and her friends standing, when they greeted me, i did my ear as if i rear pigs since i didn't know who they are. I wanted to send them away after they requested that i allow them read in my class. Like my village people were pushing me to my early emotional grave, i didn't think twice. I allowed them all into my class, without knowing i had allowed Pamela into my life. I went against our departmental law of not letting people into our class to read.

Immediately they entered the class, power went off and everywhere became dark, we had to use our reading lamp and so unfortunate only one of them came with a reading lamp. So Pamela had to join me, and that was how my first relationship story began. That was how i initiated myself into a relationship which my sister ruined without me gaining anything. That was when i began a journey in which work done became zero, effort wasted.

To be updated soon. Stay tuned and relax as i make you the judge of my story
Re: "Be The Judge", A Short Story By Mr.physics by DAramis: 6:47pm On Feb 08, 2017
Re: "Be The Judge", A Short Story By Mr.physics by DAramis: 6:47pm On Feb 08, 2017
True story or a work of fiction?
Anyway, nice story line you got there.

(1) (Reply)

Efe's First Night In Nigeria / Nigerian Guy Claims To Be Shakespeare's Reincarnate. Watch! / The Darkest Side Of Love - Episode 8

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.