Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,518 members, 7,808,888 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:40 PM

Video Of DSS Operatives Beating Teachers In Calabar Emerges - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Video Of DSS Operatives Beating Teachers In Calabar Emerges (28745 Views)

Teachers In Abia Clean Up Schools Before Resumption (Photos) / Oyo Re-opens Schools On Monday; Parents, Teachers In Dilemma / University Of Calabar Emerges Best University in Nigeria In 2019 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Video Of DSS Operatives Beating Teachers In Calabar Emerges by Ovokoo: 6:15pm On Feb 08, 2017
A video that shows some dss operatives who were accused of beating some teachers of a school in Calabar has emerged. The video shows the operatives firing their guns

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b_2mgG3ipWY

Source: http://ovoko.com.ng/video-dss-firing-guns-calabar-school-emerges/
Re: Video Of DSS Operatives Beating Teachers In Calabar Emerges by Airborne02(m): 6:15pm On Feb 08, 2017
Ftc.. grin grin
Re: Video Of DSS Operatives Beating Teachers In Calabar Emerges by vatiqan(m): 6:19pm On Feb 08, 2017
Re: Video Of DSS Operatives Beating Teachers In Calabar Emerges by Nobody: 6:20pm On Feb 08, 2017
Nonsense! Not a single DSS operative in the video.

26 Likes 1 Share

Re: Video Of DSS Operatives Beating Teachers In Calabar Emerges by KingOvoramwen1(m): 6:24pm On Feb 08, 2017
NIGERIA MY COUNTRY
Re: Video Of DSS Operatives Beating Teachers In Calabar Emerges by CriticMaestro: 6:28pm On Feb 08, 2017
op f u
Re: Video Of DSS Operatives Beating Teachers In Calabar Emerges by Otutu1(m): 7:28pm On Feb 08, 2017
I no see any firing of gun in that video, just Nigerians in a group doing their thing

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Video Of DSS Operatives Beating Teachers In Calabar Emerges by Nobody: 8:10pm On Feb 08, 2017
Anyone can wake up at anytime and claim it was DSS that harassed him/her. These guys might just be from one of the nearby police stations

This is serious. Nigerians need to stop these blackmails.

I am yet to see anything to prove those men are DSS officials.

17 Likes

Re: Video Of DSS Operatives Beating Teachers In Calabar Emerges by saaedlee: 8:11pm On Feb 08, 2017
Rubbish, let the teachers take it to court then the pictures of the bleeding girl will be make public, (according to someone close to the parents of the kid)then the public can decided if it was just 2 strokes of the cane could cause such damage.

I am against physical beating as a means of correction. There are more effective ways of correcting an erring kid. You don't have the right to lay hands on a kid you were paid to teach, protect and care for!

But the DSS did wrong by firing live rounds in the school though, but on reading the official report, one gets to understand what really happened in that school that day!

But let's not forget that its possible that that particular teacher was asking that kid out? Just asking?

Surprisingly, the teacher who caused this whole drama has been quiet all the while, does anyone care to ask why?

3 Likes

Re: Video Of DSS Operatives Beating Teachers In Calabar Emerges by philchudi: 8:12pm On Feb 08, 2017
Daura Secret Service

2 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Video Of DSS Operatives Beating Teachers In Calabar Emerges by brightballer(m): 8:13pm On Feb 08, 2017
Op, do you mean JSS students cos I didn't see any DSS operative there.

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Video Of DSS Operatives Beating Teachers In Calabar Emerges by AlphaStyles(m): 8:13pm On Feb 08, 2017
breaking a video showing buhari drinking yoghurt has just been leaked

1 Like

Re: Video Of DSS Operatives Beating Teachers In Calabar Emerges by tydi(m): 8:13pm On Feb 08, 2017
Dss the underdogs of the northern elites

God bless Nigeria
Re: Video Of DSS Operatives Beating Teachers In Calabar Emerges by lielbree: 8:13pm On Feb 08, 2017
Dss are now confirmed assassins and terrorist. Make it close mouth before they come after me
Re: Video Of DSS Operatives Beating Teachers In Calabar Emerges by sweettease(f): 8:13pm On Feb 08, 2017
Wasted MB angry

6 Likes

Re: Video Of DSS Operatives Beating Teachers In Calabar Emerges by adenine02: 8:13pm On Feb 08, 2017
na wa o!

were d SSD na?!

or

na DSS?

4 Likes

Re: Video Of DSS Operatives Beating Teachers In Calabar Emerges by donconior: 8:13pm On Feb 08, 2017
Dss
Re: Video Of DSS Operatives Beating Teachers In Calabar Emerges by Nobody: 8:13pm On Feb 08, 2017
Some idiots will still say na Buhari give them Instructions to beat teachers from UK hospital

2 Likes

Re: Video Of DSS Operatives Beating Teachers In Calabar Emerges by ogorwyne(f): 8:14pm On Feb 08, 2017
empty noisy videi

3 Likes

Re: Video Of DSS Operatives Beating Teachers In Calabar Emerges by Wiseandtrue(f): 8:15pm On Feb 08, 2017
Good! Where are the doubting Thomas

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Video Of DSS Operatives Beating Teachers In Calabar Emerges by Vickiweezy(m): 8:15pm On Feb 08, 2017
angry
All I hear is noise.
What I deduce from this is that all are lies.
This can not be the real DSS.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Video Of DSS Operatives Beating Teachers In Calabar Emerges by ikorodureporta: 8:16pm On Feb 08, 2017
Na who fideo am??

Today i see one guy riding bicycle with ball for head, for ikorodu, so i say make i come ask una weda na dat guy wey dey hold we Guiness Record be that..... undecided

1 Like

Re: Video Of DSS Operatives Beating Teachers In Calabar Emerges by chuose2: 8:16pm On Feb 08, 2017
FIRST THE MILITARY GUYS BEAT UP A CRIPPLED MAN.

THEN THIS.

NOT FORGETTING THE FULANI HERDSMEN KILLING & RAPING CHRISTIANS.

SOMETHING NEEDS TO BE DONE ABOUT ZOOGERIA

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Video Of DSS Operatives Beating Teachers In Calabar Emerges by madgoat(m): 8:16pm On Feb 08, 2017
undecided who this video don epp?

1 Like

Re: Video Of DSS Operatives Beating Teachers In Calabar Emerges by Beesluv: 8:16pm On Feb 08, 2017
If this is truly video of the scene, Hope the student has been expelled? She is not fit to be in that school. #Prounitate

3 Likes

Re: Video Of DSS Operatives Beating Teachers In Calabar Emerges by sirugos(m): 8:18pm On Feb 08, 2017
Watch carefully towards the end of the video. A DSS official trying to seize the phone from the teacher and i believe the teacher ran away.

4 Likes

Re: Video Of DSS Operatives Beating Teachers In Calabar Emerges by sureheaven(m): 8:18pm On Feb 08, 2017
Where is the beating? All I heard was noise
Re: Video Of DSS Operatives Beating Teachers In Calabar Emerges by passyhansome(m): 8:18pm On Feb 08, 2017

2 Likes

Re: Video Of DSS Operatives Beating Teachers In Calabar Emerges by Olubukola16(f): 8:19pm On Feb 08, 2017
Mtcheeewww
Re: Video Of DSS Operatives Beating Teachers In Calabar Emerges by Valfrankie(m): 8:20pm On Feb 08, 2017
This evidence is not substantial enough to substantiate the claim of abuse of office by the DSS. I'm not doubting what havoc those guys are capable wrecking when provoked, however for such a weighty allegation of abuse of power, please look for a better evidence that not even the almighty DSS will be able to wriggle out of, that way, you will stand a better chance of nailing them in a competent court of law. I wish you guys luck!!!

3 Likes

Re: Video Of DSS Operatives Beating Teachers In Calabar Emerges by loadedvibes: 8:20pm On Feb 08, 2017

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

NECO Reschedules Exams Over #EndSARS Protests / Covenant University’s Former Vice-chancellor Suspended For Examination Fraud / Human Sexuality: Federal University Of Lafia Exam Questions

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.