Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,581 members, 7,809,108 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:22 PM

Some Have Food But Cannot Eat - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Some Have Food But Cannot Eat (20195 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Some Have Food But Cannot Eat by Ascony(m): 9:36pm On Dec 04, 2009
1. some have food but cannot eat,
2. some can eat but have no food
3. we have food and we can eat (yea, great undecided)
Glory be to the oh lord

You have food and u can eat and so glory be to God.
Am just wondering,
What of those that fall within line 1 and 2, what should they pray? or are their lives and agonies just there to inspire u?
am just wondering,
Re: Some Have Food But Cannot Eat by banom(m): 9:47pm On Dec 04, 2009
Ascony:

Glory be to the oh lord

Am just wondering,
What of those that fall within line 1 and 2, what should they pray? or are their lives and agonies just there to inspire u?
am just wondering,

@ Ascony,
Bad boy, you just took my memory back to my primary school days when we use to sing that song before dismissal. shocked shocked shocked
Re: Some Have Food But Cannot Eat by Ascony(m): 10:07pm On Dec 04, 2009
yeah, we all did sing the damn song, without pondering over it. Now to the issue at hand, what do u think those in line 1 and 2 should pray?
Re: Some Have Food But Cannot Eat by amagunnerfan: 6:54pm On Oct 26, 2016
Ascony:
yeah, we all did sing the damn song, without pondering over it. Now to the issue at hand, what do u think those in line 1 and 2 should pray?
those that do not have food and those that have but cannot eat if they can think we'll they will have reasons to praise GOD.

This happened to me -

I need to rent a hall which I intend to covert to office an use the remaining space for seminars. We agreed 1.5m per year, I didn't have the money immediately, I was to pay within 3 days.

Before I pay, redeemed church paid. I was very bitter then while going home I saw my senior in secondary school hawking pure water.

I was bitter than my 1.5m was rejected, my senior in school ( I was one of those who get sent home for school fees the most and he and his sister pay very early) hawking pure water.

As they say, different strokes for different folks. Fingers aren't equal.

1 Like

Re: Some Have Food But Cannot Eat by Yemmysworld91: 8:00pm On Nov 13, 2022
Ascony:
Glory be to the oh lord

Am just wondering,
am just wondering,

This song is too deep to be sang by children alone. We don't appreciate it well enough.
I hope the get to Frontpage someday
Re: Some Have Food But Cannot Eat by CodeTemplar: 8:28pm On Nov 13, 2022
Some have cash but can not spend. (Relatives of kidnapped folks)

Some can spend but have no cash. (The kidnapped)

Some have ... and they can ... glory be to thee o Lord. (Kidnapper of people and the system).
Re: Some Have Food But Cannot Eat by Dtruthspeaker: 6:48am On Nov 14, 2022
Ascony:

They should change!

The righteous never beg bread!

(1) (Reply)

Pastor Enoch Adeboye Is 81-Years-Old Today / Pastor Sam Adeyemi And Nike Adeyemi Celebrate 26th Wedding Anniversary / Did Abraham & Ismeal Actually Build The Kaaba As Claimed In The Qur'an?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.