Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,588 members, 7,809,128 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:24 AM

Send Money To Nigeria From The USA Or To The USA From Nigeria - Business To Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Business To Business / Send Money To Nigeria From The USA Or To The USA From Nigeria (1449 Views)

Shipping All Over Nigeria From Abroad At Affordable Price / Shopping & Shipping To Nigeria From United States / Send Money To Ghana ,Kenya and some other countries With Ease. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Send Money To Nigeria From The USA Or To The USA From Nigeria by ediddy02(m): 8:17pm On Feb 08, 2017
Do you need to send money to your relatives or friends back home in Nigeria ?.We can do an instant transfer to your naira account while you credit our US account.

We also offer same service if you need to pay school fees for your kids here in the US from Nigeria simply pay us in our naira account and we will pay the school fees to your school and send you proof of payment.

Currently we are doing at the rate of N420/$1 if you are sending Naira home.

Rates change so always call first to inquire

instant transfer we know time is money and we try to credit you as soon as possible.

you can call or whatsapp me for more info on my signature
Re: Send Money To Nigeria From The USA Or To The USA From Nigeria by harlahow(m): 12:56am On Feb 11, 2017
How much is it if am paying u naira and u pay to my USA account
Re: Send Money To Nigeria From The USA Or To The USA From Nigeria by emgraphics(m): 10:06am On Feb 13, 2017
[quote author=harlahow post=53603567]How much is it if am paying u naira and u pay to my USA account[/quote

I have paypal.. Kindly contact via whatsapp (07060594146) or u drop your whatsapp number
Re: Send Money To Nigeria From The USA Or To The USA From Nigeria by ediddy02(m): 6:34pm On Feb 13, 2017
@[quote author=emgraphics post=53668289][/quote] N420 would be the exchange rate
Re: Send Money To Nigeria From The USA Or To The USA From Nigeria by ediddy02(m): 6:34pm On Feb 13, 2017
harlahow:

N420
Re: Send Money To Nigeria From The USA Or To The USA From Nigeria by ediddy02(m): 6:35pm On Feb 13, 2017
[quote author=emgraphics post=53668289][/quote]

my whatsapp number is on my signature
Re: Send Money To Nigeria From The USA Or To The USA From Nigeria by AlhajiSpray(m): 6:11am On Mar 20, 2017
harlahow:

My pm does not work....send me a whats app number to use in contacting you

(1) (Reply)

Natural Spices(aniseed,tumeric&cassia)&optical Fiber Cable!buyer/importer Needed / Eliminate Those Pests And Insects With This Simple Technology! / Sales Of Ice Block In Ibadan

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.