Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,250 members, 7,780,518 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 03:47 PM

What Will I Do To Avoid Falling In Love With Her? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Will I Do To Avoid Falling In Love With Her? (683 Views)

I Easily Lose Interest In Guys, Will I Regret This? / 7 Types Of Men Every Women Should Avoid Falling For / How Can I Avoid Falling In Love (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Will I Do To Avoid Falling In Love With Her? by Godswillnwaoma(m): 8:20pm On Feb 08, 2017
After my ex gf broke up with me for no just reason i vow never to love a girl again or be in a serious relationship due to the fact that i was heartbroken, betrayed and disappoited by my ex which has automatically turned me into a player.
But there is this girl i met few months ago, she is beatiful,intelligent and very truthful, infact she has everything any man will desire in a woman. So since we become friends, my heart has started developing feelings for because of her open minded character and the fact that she never pretend. The way she behaves toward me makes me belive and convinced she has already falling in with me.
But the problem my dear nairalanders is that i dont want to fall in love again because of the sad expirience i had in my last relationship which i said earlier.

Please what will i do in order not to fall in love again?
Re: What Will I Do To Avoid Falling In Love With Her? by dingbang(m): 8:24pm On Feb 08, 2017
See dis one
Re: What Will I Do To Avoid Falling In Love With Her? by SINZ: 8:24pm On Feb 08, 2017
You can't pull out that arrow once cupid shoots it. We're all helpless in that department. smiley
Re: What Will I Do To Avoid Falling In Love With Her? by Godswillnwaoma(m): 8:28pm On Feb 08, 2017
SINZ:
You can't pull out that arrow once cupid shoots it. We're all helpless in that department. smiley
guy that is just the problem
Re: What Will I Do To Avoid Falling In Love With Her? by Godswillnwaoma(m): 8:29pm On Feb 08, 2017
dingbang:
See dis one
wetin i do
Re: What Will I Do To Avoid Falling In Love With Her? by Nobody: 8:31pm On Feb 08, 2017
Godswillnwaoma:
After my ex gf broke up with me for no just reason i vow never to love a girl again or be in a serious relationship due to the fact that i was heartbroken, betrayed and disappoited by my ex which has automatically turned me into a player.
But there is this girl i met few months ago, she is beatiful,intelligent and very truthful, infact she has everything any man will desire in a woman. So since we become friends, my heart has started developing feelings for because of her open minded character and the fact that she never pretend. The way she behaves toward me makes me belive and convinced she has already falling in with me.
But the problem my dear nairalanders is that i dont want to fall in love again because of the sad expirience i had in my last relationship which i said earlier.

Please what will i do in order not to fall in love again?
See eh

Re: What Will I Do To Avoid Falling In Love With Her? by BeautyBaebee(f): 8:34pm On Feb 08, 2017
ok. u mean u won't marry again cos of some girl who is obviously enjoying her life with other guys. Keep on grieving

tell dis girl ur nt interested if truly u don't want her. beta Dan giving her false hopes. let her go for one of her admirers who is ready to cherish her
Re: What Will I Do To Avoid Falling In Love With Her? by Godswillnwaoma(m): 8:34pm On Feb 08, 2017
Nma27:
See eh
nne wetin naaaa
Re: What Will I Do To Avoid Falling In Love With Her? by Godswillnwaoma(m): 8:39pm On Feb 08, 2017
BeautyBaebee:
ok. u mean u won't marry again cos of some girl who is obviously enjoying her life with other guys. Keep on grieving
i will marry my dear but i want to start loving when i knw i;m ready and due for marriage. As for now i dont want love.

(1) (Reply)

Will You Continue In This Relationship? / 76yrs Old Man Shoots His 62yrs Old Wife On The Bum For Refusing Him Sex / Valentine For Her!....how To Make Her Melt 4ever.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.