Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,514 members, 7,801,358 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 02:14 PM

Amaechi Plays With His Friend's Daughter In Abuja. Photos - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Amaechi Plays With His Friend's Daughter In Abuja. Photos (42092 Views)

Osinbajo Attends Saraki's Daughter's Wedding In Abuja (Photos) / Olutayo Soyode: "To See My Daughter In Aso Rock Is Like Going To Prison" / Meet Fatima Ganduje, The Prettiest Governor's Daughter In Nigeria (pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Amaechi Plays With His Friend's Daughter In Abuja. Photos by informant001: 8:36pm On Feb 08, 2017
Minister of transportation and former governor Rotimi Amaechi showed he knows his way with children. The former governor of Rivers state was spotted in a jovial mood as he played with the daughter of a friend in Abuja earlier today.

http://www.nationalhelm.net/2017/02/rotimi-amaechi-shows-his-jovial-side.html

10 Likes

Re: Amaechi Plays With His Friend's Daughter In Abuja. Photos by INTROVERT(f): 8:37pm On Feb 08, 2017
grin

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Amaechi Plays With His Friend's Daughter In Abuja. Photos by Airforce1(m): 8:37pm On Feb 08, 2017
People spew negative comments about this Man

But I just like him because everything he does make sense to me.

He's a great man.

#RoleModel

133 Likes 11 Shares

Re: Amaechi Plays With His Friend's Daughter In Abuja. Photos by kayzat: 8:43pm On Feb 08, 2017
The Chief tormentor of Thief wike

55 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Amaechi Plays With His Friend's Daughter In Abuja. Photos by dainformant(m): 8:44pm On Feb 08, 2017
down to earth

27 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Amaechi Plays With His Friend's Daughter In Abuja. Photos by Qmerit(m): 8:44pm On Feb 08, 2017
Nice man!
Don't praise Fayose if he was the one and insult this man here cause if you do ur punishment would be severed

24 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Amaechi Plays With His Friend's Daughter In Abuja. Photos by iluvdonjazzy: 8:51pm On Feb 08, 2017
great
Re: Amaechi Plays With His Friend's Daughter In Abuja. Photos by decatalyst(m): 9:55pm On Feb 08, 2017
The first picture be like say he wan give a 'mentally defeated' wike, a smack down grin grin

10 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Amaechi Plays With His Friend's Daughter In Abuja. Photos by yarimo(m): 10:22pm On Feb 08, 2017
Chai my second role model after TINUBU the JAGABAN of BORGU Kingdom .That is a great man, AMEACHI May God continue to bless you. Haters beware grin

22 Likes 1 Share

Re: Amaechi Plays With His Friend's Daughter In Abuja. Photos by ambrosini593(m): 10:34pm On Feb 08, 2017
kayzat:
The Chief tormentor of Thief wike
Haba, na opposite u dey talk na. Wike don pursue am from Rivers state.

59 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Amaechi Plays With His Friend's Daughter In Abuja. Photos by ozoebuka1(m): 10:38pm On Feb 08, 2017
nice from him...
Re: Amaechi Plays With His Friend's Daughter In Abuja. Photos by doublewisdom: 10:48pm On Feb 08, 2017
...... and this is news?

4 Likes

Re: Amaechi Plays With His Friend's Daughter In Abuja. Photos by Dareomo(m): 11:10pm On Feb 08, 2017
A season film. He trained Wike. Jona and Pat uses Wike as Education minister to flog him. Now the story continue, great suspense . . . . .

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Amaechi Plays With His Friend's Daughter In Abuja. Photos by saint047(m): 11:13pm On Feb 08, 2017
The thief chief

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Amaechi Plays With His Friend's Daughter In Abuja. Photos by Lanretoye(m): 11:27pm On Feb 08, 2017
ambrosini593:

Haba, na opposite u dey talk na. Wike don pursue am from Rivers state.
he pursue him from state to federal.

10 Likes

Re: Amaechi Plays With His Friend's Daughter In Abuja. Photos by Mayydayy(m): 11:32pm On Feb 08, 2017
One thing I can tell u about this man is.he doesn't pretend.

11 Likes

Re: Amaechi Plays With His Friend's Daughter In Abuja. Photos by coptic: 12:24am On Feb 09, 2017
doublewisdom:
...... and this is news?
Yes.

Because it's a cool act and way more satisfying than cutting ponmo.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Amaechi Plays With His Friend's Daughter In Abuja. Photos by MichaelSokoto(m): 12:57am On Feb 09, 2017
op, thou hath wicket!

u will not make heaven if u intend to bribe angels @ d gate wit a thazand naira cash in ya pocket.

so u meant to give em wailerZ & iPOd yoots sleepless nite bah?

u wicked grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Amaechi Plays With His Friend's Daughter In Abuja. Photos by Nobody: 1:38am On Feb 09, 2017
issorait
Re: Amaechi Plays With His Friend's Daughter In Abuja. Photos by TheNonce: 3:06am On Feb 09, 2017
Ebeles nightmare....... wink

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Amaechi Plays With His Friend's Daughter In Abuja. Photos by crackhouse(m): 6:58am On Feb 09, 2017
O boy that last pic looks like a child abuse. It's like dem dey do.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Amaechi Plays With His Friend's Daughter In Abuja. Photos by TulsaOklahoma: 7:14am On Feb 09, 2017
yes,he's my dad,we have been playing since I was a baby
Re: Amaechi Plays With His Friend's Daughter In Abuja. Photos by AtlanticBreeze: 7:32am On Feb 09, 2017
Airforce1:

He's a great man.

#RoleModel

37 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Amaechi Plays With His Friend's Daughter In Abuja. Photos by lanicky(f): 7:36am On Feb 09, 2017
Mtcheeew...

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Amaechi Plays With His Friend's Daughter In Abuja. Photos by WhoRUDeceiving: 7:37am On Feb 09, 2017
@OP:

What does that prove? Teacher don't teach me nonsense...

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Amaechi Plays With His Friend's Daughter In Abuja. Photos by Firstcitizen: 8:03am On Feb 09, 2017
Recession no reach Ameachi friends. See as the pikin chubby.

3 Likes

Re: Amaechi Plays With His Friend's Daughter In Abuja. Photos by Shortyy(f): 8:04am On Feb 09, 2017
*sniffs, I smell something..

1 Like

Re: Amaechi Plays With His Friend's Daughter In Abuja. Photos by Nobody: 8:04am On Feb 09, 2017
He said we should wait for four years...smh

5 Likes

Re: Amaechi Plays With His Friend's Daughter In Abuja. Photos by Shortyy(f): 8:04am On Feb 09, 2017
Airforce1:

He's a great man.

#RoleModel
What makes him a great man? FOH

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Amaechi Plays With His Friend's Daughter In Abuja. Photos by sekundosekundo: 8:05am On Feb 09, 2017
Deceivers and criminals in power

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Amaechi Plays With His Friend's Daughter In Abuja. Photos by chrisxxx(m): 8:05am On Feb 09, 2017
The father of that innocent girl should be extra watchful. Soyinka is Amaechi's friend. I stop at this.

5 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Deola Smart Welcomes First Child With Malivelihood (Photo) / Nigerians Running For British Parliamentary Seats / Akpabio’s Six Most Embarrassing Public Comments

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.