Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,742 members, 7,802,264 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 11:45 AM

Members - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Members (282 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Members by adejacob000(m): 10:17pm On Feb 08, 2017
TBC for sale @ a affordable price... Payment is accepted in NIG# or Bitcoin I am absolutely selling @ a give away price so call me or whatsapp on 07032527373 or pm me You need me to guide you because At this time the TBC coins are appreciating in value by 3% a day; and shortly after our community grows to one Billion Verified Members the TBC coins will reach their final Ultimate Price and that will be the end of the wealth creation phase of our roll out as a global currency. We expect to reach that final Ultimate Price by the end of 2017. We will create a vast number of Millionaires and some will also become Billionaires within our private organisation and we hope to end poverty globally in the year 2018. God bless you all

(1) (Reply)

'Who Do They Think They Are Deceiving?' / Yobe Upgrades Education Sector With N3bn / Oil & Gas Sector To Save N214bn Annually, As Fg Expands Infrastructure

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.