Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,912 members, 7,802,969 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 06:00 AM

Donation Hub Will Soon Crash!!! Be Warned - Investment (13) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Donation Hub Will Soon Crash!!! Be Warned (75083 Views)

10 Reasons Why MMM Is Dying And Will Soon Be Dead / Mmm And Bitcoin A Bubble That Will Soon Burst / People Warned Me About This Mmm, Now My Account Has Been Blocked With #189,000 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Donation Hub Will Soon Crash!!! Be Warned by brightk(m): 1:00pm On Feb 22, 2017
tundejoseph4:
my friend people are seriously receiving larger part of their money and u there discouraging foolish people lyk u. Ponzi is a risk we all knw, so tell us wat we don't knw. If I have 200k somewhere and I am asked 2 donate just 22k to get it, is it wise of me to leave the money because of 22k. Leave dis fool called simplex and redonate smaller amount.it is real
they have increased it to $200.. i tink its on d fair side if u have more dan $300 in the system
Re: Donation Hub Will Soon Crash!!! Be Warned by brightk(m): 1:01pm On Feb 22, 2017
Mboi:
@simplex, I told you and I warned you also. People are wiser now, wiser than you are but you didn't listen. See how you've just made yourself a mad man here on nairaland. I thought you said you will keep giving analysis until donation hub crashes, where are you and your analysis. I said it before and I will say that again, you will remain in poverty and a pauper in your life until you stop trying to spoil other people's biz.
Mboi abeg take am easy on the guy
Re: Donation Hub Will Soon Crash!!! Be Warned by tundejoseph4(m): 1:04pm On Feb 22, 2017
Mboi:
@simplex, I told you and I warned you also. People are wiser now, wiser than you are but you didn't listen. See how you've just made yourself a mad man here on nairaland. I thought you said you will keep giving analysis until donation hub crashes, where are you and your analysis. I said it before and I will say that again, you will remain in poverty and a pauper in your life until you stop trying to spoil other people's biz.
amen.
Re: Donation Hub Will Soon Crash!!! Be Warned by simplex2: 1:21pm On Feb 22, 2017
Lol... Its only mentally poor peoole that take ponzi as a business. Its a p-2-p for making eztra change for playstation 4.

Lol again...they ran to the site to ammend the minimum $200 repledged. Now they are asking for $200 only if you have over $300. The same way they are seeing what I am writing here and making changes in their site is the same way some innocent peeps are seeing my posts and becoming wiser by staying off the site.

Keep insulting me, I won't even patronise you with a mention.
Re: Donation Hub Will Soon Crash!!! Be Warned by tundejoseph4(m): 2:20pm On Feb 22, 2017
simplex2:
Lol... Its only mentally poor peoole that take ponzi as a business. Its a p-2-p for making eztra change for playstation 4.

Lol again...they ran to the site to ammend the minimum $200 repledged. Now they are asking for $200 only if you have over $300. The same way they are seeing what I am writing here and making changes in their site is the same way some innocent peeps are seeing my posts and becoming wiser by staying off the site.

Keep insulting me, I won't even patronise you with a mention.
I pledge17500 yesterday and was paid 66500 not quite long, you are here discouraging some people to forget there money there, as if u fit give them ordinary 1k. I knw it is paining you how ur frnds are getting back there money from donation hub after you have told they will never get it back.

1 Like

Re: Donation Hub Will Soon Crash!!! Be Warned by simplex2: 2:35pm On Feb 22, 2017
Lol...your unending lies is already giving me headache.
Re: Donation Hub Will Soon Crash!!! Be Warned by tundejoseph4(m): 3:25pm On Feb 22, 2017
simplex2:
Lol...your unending lies is already giving me headache.
. nothing dey ur mouth, u can only wait till d time dt donatn hub will crash, which is normal 4 all ponzi scheme dts why u need 2 participate with spare money. oponu.
Re: Donation Hub Will Soon Crash!!! Be Warned by simplex2: 8:17pm On Feb 22, 2017
At least we are both saying the same thing: all Ponzi will crash someday...agreed. Donation hub has shown all signs that it is distressed. You guys with your money trapped in the system can try to pull out your funds even if it means possible...agreed again.

But if you don't have money in the system, stay away, that is my point since morning. If you like, understand it, if it is beyond your comprehension, then go to hell cheesy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Donation Hub Will Soon Crash!!! Be Warned by Nobody: 8:58pm On Feb 22, 2017
My colleague paid yesterday and got paid today!, another colleague paid this morning and got paid today.

Dh is not after people money, we determine how it will run.
Re: Donation Hub Will Soon Crash!!! Be Warned by brosiye99(m): 9:15pm On Feb 22, 2017
As for me, i have an incoming donation on now on the 28th day and i don't have up to 25k to redonate because i did the scheduled. Can i donate 15k to the schedule so i can get my initial donation out. The money i have to collect is less than 150usd. I just saw on the site that i can redonate anything if i have less than 300usd and i am asking this just to be sure. can the anything donation be like 10k or 15k?
Re: Donation Hub Will Soon Crash!!! Be Warned by tundejoseph4(m): 9:23pm On Feb 22, 2017
simplex2:
At least we are both saying the same thing: all Ponzi will crash someday...agreed. Donation hub has shown all signs that it is distressed. You guys with your money trapped in the system can try to pull out your funds even if it means possible...agreed again.

But if you don't have money in the system, stay away, that is my point since morning. If you like, understand it, if it is beyond your comprehension, then go to hell cheesy
u r sick, I think u are really sad that donation hub is back paying atleast 4 now.

1 Like

Re: Donation Hub Will Soon Crash!!! Be Warned by simplex2: 10:00pm On Feb 22, 2017
Lol...it's still paining you that someone is speaking out. Like I said, if what I am shouting on is hard for you to comprehend, go to hell.
Re: Donation Hub Will Soon Crash!!! Be Warned by brightk(m): 10:38pm On Feb 22, 2017
simplex2:
Lol...it's still paining you that someone is speaking out. Like I said, if what I am shouting on is hard for you to comprehend, go to hell.
u nor de tire... u nor get wetin carry u come internet apart from to de spread false rumuor.. piple are getting paid and u are there wasting ur little energy
Re: Donation Hub Will Soon Crash!!! Be Warned by iamord(m): 6:02am On Feb 23, 2017
Mboi:

If you want ur scheduled donation to be moved to front page within 24hrs so that someone can pick to donate to you, just re-donate any amount not t less than N25k and before the following day, ur scheduled will be moved to front page

for real.. has this been tested ?
Re: Donation Hub Will Soon Crash!!! Be Warned by tjskii(f): 7:25am On Feb 23, 2017
I'm waiting o,redonated yesterday, I pray something good comes out of it. A colleague of mine resonated on the 21st and got paid on the very same day
Re: Donation Hub Will Soon Crash!!! Be Warned by tundejoseph4(m): 8:35am On Feb 23, 2017
tjskii:
I'm waiting o,redonated yesterday, I pray something good comes out of it. A colleague of mine resonated on the 21st and got paid on the very same day
u will surely get ur money, but depends on ur id too, they are 99000 now
Re: Donation Hub Will Soon Crash!!! Be Warned by tjskii(f): 8:53am On Feb 23, 2017
tundejoseph4:
u will surely get ur money, but depends on ur id too, they are 99000 now

I think its random, cos lastnite, I saw 131,000 and 122,000 and my number is 121,000
Re: Donation Hub Will Soon Crash!!! Be Warned by webmaster3: 8:59am On Feb 23, 2017
simplex2:

Abeg go announce for radio/TV station.
Re: Donation Hub Will Soon Crash!!! Be Warned by simplex2: 9:12am On Feb 23, 2017
Lol...new day new rule; like the site is run by kids!

Please do whatever it takes to get your money. Now instant donation incentive reduced to 60% and the system holds 50%, that means you are getting only 10% of whatever u have; so if u think redonating will solve your problem, you are standing on a long thing becuase the new rule means you will only get 10%.

I am sure that before the end of the day, a new rule will come out. Yet someone is angry that I am warning people to keep off.

I am back today again grin

1 Like

Re: Donation Hub Will Soon Crash!!! Be Warned by Gaddaffi121(m): 9:55am On Feb 23, 2017
simplex2:
Lol...new day new rule; like the site is run by kids!

Please do whatever it takes to get your money. Now instant donation incentive reduced to 60% and the system holds 50%, that means you are getting only 10% of whatever u have; so if u think redonating will solve your problem, you are standing on a long thing becuase the new rule means you will only get 10%.

I am sure that before the end of the day, a new rule will come out. Yet someone is angry that I am warning people to keep off.

I am back today again grin
Simplex you are a genious. I donated 40k 3weeks ago. I have already accepted my fate. DH is a shitty site.pls kip letting others know so as to beware
Re: Donation Hub Will Soon Crash!!! Be Warned by hemarnuael: 10:11am On Feb 23, 2017
i can confirm now dat dis guy rily doznt knw hw DH works. It seems its sm1 dat jst told him abt d system or he jst registered witout putting moni jst to be monitoring information on d system. Wen u re given 60% incentive and dey hold back 50% it doznt min dey hold bk 50%of ur entire moni rada dey hold 50% of d profit. So imagine u put 100k, 60% of 100k is 60k den dey hold 50% of 60k wch is 30k so dey release 130k to u. D remaining 30k is released on d next transaction. Ds is to permit recommittment nd continuous stability of d system. So dat notion of u sayin dey release only 10% is totally wrong. Hope u undastnd hw it wrks nw cos d pesn dat u usually get ur info frm didnt explain to u well @ simplex

3 Likes

Re: Donation Hub Will Soon Crash!!! Be Warned by knostbrown01(m): 10:16am On Feb 23, 2017
hemarnuael:
i can confirm now dat dis guy rily doznt knw hw DH works. It seems its sm1 dat jst told him abt d system or he jst registered witout putting moni jst to be monitoring information on d system. Wen u re given 60% incentive and dey hold back 50% it doznt min dey hold bk 50%of ur entire moni rada dey hold 50% of d profit. So imagine u put 100k, 60% of 100k is 60k den dey hold 50% of 60k wch is 30k so dey release 130k to u. D remaining 30k is released on d next transaction. Ds is to permit recommittment nd continuous stability of d system. So dat notion of u sayin dey release only 10% is totally wrong. Hope u undastnd hw it wrks nw cos d pesn dat u usually get ur info frm didnt explain to u well @ simplex

don't mind him bro....We will surely find ppl like him everywhere
Re: Donation Hub Will Soon Crash!!! Be Warned by simplex2: 11:00am On Feb 23, 2017
Gaddaffi121:
Simplex you are a genious. I donated 40k 3weeks ago. I have already accepted my fate. DH is a shitty site.pls kip letting others know so as to beware

Thank you! There's joy in heaven over a soul that is saved than a thousand other ID!iots that insist on insulting me.

Those trying to teach me financial maths 101 should continue: as at yesterday, they were giving fake incentive of 100% and withholding nothing: now they are giving 60% and withholding a whopping 50% and you see nothing wrong in introducing multiple changes in few hours.

Keep teaching me maths while what you need is a borrowed course on psychology: that is when you finally pass jamb.
Re: Donation Hub Will Soon Crash!!! Be Warned by tundejoseph4(m): 11:54am On Feb 23, 2017
simplex2:

Thank you! There's joy in heaven over a soul that is saved than a thousand other ID!iots that insist on insulting me.

Those trying to teach me financial maths 101 should continue: as at yesterday, they were giving fake incentive of 100% and withholding nothing: now they are giving 60% and withholding a whopping 50% and you see nothing wrong in introducing multiple changes in few hours.

Keep teaching me maths while what you need is a borrowed course on psychology: that is when you finally pass jamb.
for ur mind u r so wise, ok o, bt stop wasting ur time, we all knw ponzi is a risk, some will lose and some will gain, just lyk bettings site too, u could have just advised to participate with spare money instead of ur undergraduate advice.
Re: Donation Hub Will Soon Crash!!! Be Warned by hemarnuael: 12:06pm On Feb 23, 2017
please i wnt evry1 to stop commentin on ds thread. Lets leav dat simplex alone to do d commenting. Evn d pesn dat opened ds thread haz long since stopped commenting
Re: Donation Hub Will Soon Crash!!! Be Warned by knostbrown01(m): 12:12pm On Feb 23, 2017
brosiye99:
As for me, i have an incoming donation on now on the 28th day and i don't have up to 25k to redonate because i did the scheduled. Can i donate 15k to the schedule so i can get my initial donation out. The money i have to collect is less than 150usd. I just saw on the site that i can redonate anything if i have less than 300usd and i am asking this just to be sure. can the anything donation be like 10k or 15k?
No, the minimum is 25k
Re: Donation Hub Will Soon Crash!!! Be Warned by cashlurd(m): 6:46pm On Feb 23, 2017
please ohh.... i redonated yesterday and uptil this evening, i have not been scheduled for redonation. please what could be the problem.? i redonated NGN25,000.
Re: Donation Hub Will Soon Crash!!! Be Warned by tundejoseph4(m): 6:52pm On Feb 23, 2017
cashlurd:
please ohh.... i redonated yesterday and uptil this evening, i have not been scheduled for redonation. please what could be the problem.? i redonated NGN25,000.
depends on ur Id, what is ur Id
Re: Donation Hub Will Soon Crash!!! Be Warned by cashlurd(m): 6:57pm On Feb 23, 2017
tundejoseph4:
depends on ur Id, what is ur Id

it is around 1093..

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (Reply)

MMM Posts Christmas Greeting. Angry Participants React (Photos) / "Leave MMM Alone" - Sergey Mavrodi, MMM Founder Tells Bloggers, Journalists / Gloria Osei (Landlagos, Porkmoney, Hyberfactory And Porkoyum) & Husband Wanted

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.