Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,272 members, 7,807,916 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 10:36 PM

Donation Hub Will Soon Crash!!! Be Warned - Investment (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Donation Hub Will Soon Crash!!! Be Warned (75104 Views)

10 Reasons Why MMM Is Dying And Will Soon Be Dead / Mmm And Bitcoin A Bubble That Will Soon Burst / People Warned Me About This Mmm, Now My Account Has Been Blocked With #189,000 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Donation Hub Will Soon Crash!!! Be Warned by Emtol01: 9:16am On Feb 10, 2017
excelgrace:

Mmm crashed because people crashed it.these site don't pay people. It is a peer to peer system,where members pays or donate to each others,mmm was greatly affected by negative propaganda in the media just as you are protulating above.stop spreading panic news about donation hub around for goodness sake. Please if you are not interested in a platform let the platform be,after all it is not your money. Mmm shake in December 2016, but get help didn't shake.why? Answer is the media.please stop spreading panic news it does nobody any good.ask from people that lost out in mmm.
Your eye go soon clear.
Re: Donation Hub Will Soon Crash!!! Be Warned by SirAweezy(m): 9:17am On Feb 10, 2017
So people still never learned.... it's such a pity! Ponzi is Ponzi crash is imminent... it's a scam!
Re: Donation Hub Will Soon Crash!!! Be Warned by Nobody: 9:18am On Feb 10, 2017
Seun, NL CEO, killer of MMM; he wants to kill this one too.

2 Likes

Re: Donation Hub Will Soon Crash!!! Be Warned by obikratos: 9:21am On Feb 10, 2017
Emtol01:
Your eye go soon clear.

We know people like you... Deceivers... Let it crash.. Leave us oh..

Leave us alone... Leave us alone....

Go and bring your president back and stop disturbing us

#KIAKIAKIA.

2 Likes

Re: Donation Hub Will Soon Crash!!! Be Warned by obikratos: 9:23am On Feb 10, 2017
SirAweezy:
So people still never learned.... it's such a pity! Ponzi is Ponzi crash is imminent... it's a scam!

Is your country not a scam?
Broda aweezy

Leave us...

Let them scam us.... Leave us alone...

2 Likes

Re: Donation Hub Will Soon Crash!!! Be Warned by TheSCRYPT: 9:25am On Feb 10, 2017
Proverbs 28:20

King James Version (KJV)
20 A faithful man shall abound with blessings: but he that maketh haste to be rich shall not be innocent.

Amplified Bible (AMP)

20 A faithful (right-minded) man will abound with blessings,
But he who hurries to be rich will not go unpunished.

The Message (MSG)

20 Committed and persistent work pays off;
get-rich-quick schemes are ripoffs.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Donation Hub Will Soon Crash!!! Be Warned by obikratos: 9:26am On Feb 10, 2017
businesscitadel:

You don't need to post these pictures! Hubbers should learn to ignore these bad belles and stop commenting on their threads and related ones on NairaLand. You don't need to be arguing as you will only be helping to prolong and keep their threads alive.

Thanks brotherly..... The site is INFECTED.... Nairaland those days was a site of true status and credibility... But now... It only wants to generate traffic by all means

1 Like

Re: Donation Hub Will Soon Crash!!! Be Warned by ameh99: 9:32am On Feb 10, 2017
dragonking2:
I don't do ponzi schemes but it seems everyone around me is doing even my close relatives are doing it.

The latest criminal site is donation hub. Just like mmm this one will soon crash.
My friends have started complaining that there are delays in payment or people are not willing to pay like before.

This is a sign of potential crash, better run now.

people like you will come here say rubbish and later promote other ponzi sites all in the name of trying to kill you competition ....don't bring any stupid news here if you don't have what to say just shot up and read other sensible post....

3 Likes

Re: Donation Hub Will Soon Crash!!! Be Warned by sikes04(m): 9:33am On Feb 10, 2017
[quote author=dragonking2 post=53550143]stay there, don't run you hear[/Quoted]
Will you keep quiet!!!

2 Likes

Re: Donation Hub Will Soon Crash!!! Be Warned by dragonking2: 9:34am On Feb 10, 2017
eph12:

Don't worry they are coming for ghw and when they do people will not want to participate again. Continue shouting ghw upandan
Which one is ghw again
Re: Donation Hub Will Soon Crash!!! Be Warned by palsenator(m): 9:35am On Feb 10, 2017
excelgrace:

Mmm crashed because people crashed it.these site don't pay people. It is a peer to peer system,where members pays or donate to each others,mmm was greatly affected by negative propaganda in the media just as you are protulating above.stop spreading panic news about donation hub around for goodness sake. Please if you are not interested in a platform let the platform be,after all it is not your money. Mmm shake in December 2016, but get help didn't shake.why? Answer is the media.please stop spreading panic news it does nobody any good.ask from people that lost out in mmm.
MMM has got you. They shifted blame on the media so you can see those criminals behind the scheme as saints. What is wrong with Nigerians that they find it difficult to think with their brains these days. Recession does not mean retarded man.

1 Like

Re: Donation Hub Will Soon Crash!!! Be Warned by babajeje123(m): 9:43am On Feb 10, 2017
TheSCRYPT:
Proverbs 28:20

King James Version (KJV)
20 A faithful man shall abound with blessings: but he that maketh haste to be rich shall not be innocent.

Amplified Bible (AMP)

20 A faithful (right-minded) man will abound with blessings,
But he who hurries to be rich will not go unpunished.

The Message (MSG)

20 Committed and persistent work pays off;
get-rich-quick schemes are ripoffs.

I so much love the way The Message version put it.

1 Like

Re: Donation Hub Will Soon Crash!!! Be Warned by dragonking2: 9:50am On Feb 10, 2017
Odkosh:
am thinking how miserable your life is. though am not into this one because am just hearing it for the first time. you have moved from mmm to dis one, that is why you have useless life. well thank you for letting me know about the forum, because am going to register in it this morning and pledge 50k. thanks once again.
If you don't register this morning with N50,000 and make full payment, then you will end up miserable for the rest of your life. angry
Re: Donation Hub Will Soon Crash!!! Be Warned by ameh99: 9:51am On Feb 10, 2017
I wonder if admin on NL no longer see reasonable news that can make FP this days....I am begging to suspect if this admin has other ponzi sites they run secretly.... cause that's what we see this days, the first guy that broke the news of the crash of MMM on NL is an admin on one of this ponzi scheme site that felt MMM were there strongest competition

1 Like

Re: Donation Hub Will Soon Crash!!! Be Warned by justmenoni: 9:58am On Feb 10, 2017
Naso una dey talk: it's not your money bla bla bla but when the thing crash una go wan commit s******

quote author=excelgrace post=53543598]

Mmm crashed because people crashed it.these site don't pay people. It is a peer to peer system,where members pays or donate to each others,mmm was greatly affected by negative propaganda in the media just as you are protulating above.stop spreading panic news about donation hub around for goodness sake. Please if you are not interested in a platform let the platform be,after all it is not your money. Mmm shake in December 2016, but get help didn't shake.why? Answer is the media.please stop spreading panic news it does nobody any good.ask from people that lost out in mmm.[/quote]
Re: Donation Hub Will Soon Crash!!! Be Warned by ameh99: 9:59am On Feb 10, 2017
dragonking2:
I don't do ponzi schemes but it seems everyone around me is doing even my close relatives are doing it.

The latest criminal site is donation hub. Just like mmm this one will soon crash.
My friends have started complaining that there are delays in payment or people are not willing to pay like before.

Big lie....how comes you so concern and spreading the bad news of it's crash knowing you have friends doing it so where do I classify you a bad or a good friend ....

3 Likes

Re: Donation Hub Will Soon Crash!!! Be Warned by SHOOPSYN(m): 10:09am On Feb 10, 2017
victorjoe:

I know times are hard and people are looking for ways to solve financial problems but you really need to understand how these schemes work. Yes, they will all crash. These guys pair you with themselves and pay themselves and their friends before pairing you with people that will pay you. They keep paying themselves over and over without paying anybody. When they have enough they back out. Please you all should be careful. The fact that it's working for u now does not mean it will not crash. It will.

You are very right. I can't really blame people going into it, frustration everywhere. But like you said, it will crash because many are yet to understand that these schemes have their agents working strategically to dupe people in the long run through pairing. Any ponzi scheme that is not creating value or service is laible to crash. Most of these schemes are not into any goods and services delivery or investment whatsoever, just strategically and taking advantage of frustrated Nigerians. Advice: try your luck at early stage and pull out.
Re: Donation Hub Will Soon Crash!!! Be Warned by xreal: 10:09am On Feb 10, 2017
dragonking2:

Nairaland will rather crash instead.

Why does the mods do this?

1 Like

Re: Donation Hub Will Soon Crash!!! Be Warned by Mboi: 10:10am On Feb 10, 2017
If you are into Donation hub or you want to join, do not panic as nothing is happening to the scheme. Donation hub is a well structured scheme where people choose to donate money to members and in return another member donates back to him or her. There is no scam about it.
They know the system works when people keep donating just like people doing contributions. If one of them decides to stop, it affects the cycle. So they want to use media propaganda to scare people that the scheme is about to crash so that they will stop donating, with that it will look as if the system has crashed really. It's a lie.
This is an appeal to all donation hub guys, don't let them deceive you with their media propaganda, don't let them destroy donation hub with their propaganda the way they did to MMM.
The system of using lies and media propaganda to destroy good things in this country is becoming too much and Nigerians always fall for them.
#saynotomediapropaganda#

2 Likes

Re: Donation Hub Will Soon Crash!!! Be Warned by Nobody: 10:19am On Feb 10, 2017
excelgrace:

Nigerians can be daft. See what someone is saying. Well like he said it's their money.

3 Likes

Re: Donation Hub Will Soon Crash!!! Be Warned by Nascimento(m): 10:25am On Feb 10, 2017
Some Nigerians have lost their power of reasoning. Whether Ponzi schemes or Peer to peer schemes; all are bound to crash. Please just get your self into a genuine hustle, and see How God blesses the hustle.
Re: Donation Hub Will Soon Crash!!! Be Warned by KingGBsky(m): 10:25am On Feb 10, 2017
can someone get me the website of donation hub and how to become a member?

1 Like

Re: Donation Hub Will Soon Crash!!! Be Warned by Nascimento(m): 10:27am On Feb 10, 2017
TheRector:

Nigerians can be daft. See what someone is saying. Well like he said it's their money.

It is very pathetic bro. Don't just mind them. The underlying factor(s) is not recession; it is GREED and LAZINESS!

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (16) (Reply)

MMM Posts Christmas Greeting. Angry Participants React (Photos) / "Leave MMM Alone" - Sergey Mavrodi, MMM Founder Tells Bloggers, Journalists / Gloria Osei (Landlagos, Porkmoney, Hyberfactory And Porkoyum) & Husband Wanted

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.