Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,640 members, 7,801,862 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 02:43 AM

Life The Way I See It ( Family Drama Series) - Literature (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Life The Way I See It ( Family Drama Series) (32098 Views)

FAMILY DRAMA. The Wahala Family. Funny And Didactic Story. / A Date With FATE (A Comic Drama Series On Love And Destiny) / Thomas(a Family Drama) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Life The Way I See It ( Family Drama Series) by cyndylove64(f): 4:55pm On Feb 09, 2017
Nobody invited me,but am here.bibijay123 fire on,let me mention my people cc: comelyjummy,wizsowly,ikombe,johnsown1,toshiba49ja oya show face.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Life The Way I See It ( Family Drama Series) by Nobody: 4:59pm On Feb 09, 2017
bibijay123:

Lol thank you dear. You can read the episode three there tonight because I am only putting the two here tonight. smiley
Aiit then....I'll be sure to do that. smiley
Re: Life The Way I See It ( Family Drama Series) by bibijay123(f): 5:00pm On Feb 09, 2017
Double post

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Life The Way I See It ( Family Drama Series) by bibijay123(f): 5:01pm On Feb 09, 2017
Episode 2

How Jealousy Turned Me To A Mad Woman

My husband has been acting very funny these past few days. He smiles to himself, he whistles for no reason and his only brown shoes are always shinnied with red oil, the red oil I wanted to use to make ewa asepo.

What other signs do I need? My husband is sheeting on me.

Right now he is snoring beside me like he swallowed an elephant. His loud snore was rattling the old roof over our head and I was afraid he would knock off the roof with his snoring.

“Sulia,” I called, but no response. “Sofiat, Muka, Rokibat, Jumai” None of them responded. I smiled and opened my wrapper, they were all asleep. I brought out my watermelon size saggy breasts and stuffed one into papa Sulia’ s open drool filled mouth.

“Mama, You no call me” Tajudeen said.

“foolish child! Close your eyes!” I shouted.

“Chai, You don spoil the show!” Rokibat yawned and knocked Tajudeen’s head.

“Stupid children! Close your eyes and sleep!” I shouted at them. The bush children laid back on the mat.

That was how they spoiled the night for me. Papa Sulia stirred few minutes later while I was trying to sleep. I lay very still, one eye open, watching him.

He picked up his rubber band tied Nokia phone. “ Hello, it is almost 12.am’’ He said into the phone. “ yes, she and the children don sleep, no worry I dey come. I no go disappoint you. I don even arrange baby oku down.”

My womb vibrated immediately. This man want to take my thing to another woman! I no go gree! Lai lai!

He stood up from the bed, put on a shirt and picked up a nylon bag he had kept in his shoe. It was the baby oku, I was sure.

He opened the door and went out, I waited few minutes before I followed. In my haste, I didn’t realize that my wrapper had fallen. I could see him walking down the street and I followed at snail pace, he took a turn and I also did.

The next thing I heard was “Ole, ole, ole”

I broke into a run immediately, going in another direction and before I knew it I was on another street. The street was lit up and the sound of loud music almost burst my ear drums.

A carnival or something was going on. The street was filled with young boys and girls, drinking, dancing and smoking. I reached to tighten my wrapper well and I touched my bare breasts. Chai! I screamed! I didn’t know when the wrapper came off, I was in my shimi skirt but it only covers my navel and knees.

I made to run and I felt two strong hands gripping me. Cries of eyah! eyah! filled the air, someone had stopped the music and everybody’s eyes was on me now.

“ I talk am say na Mama Sulia be this,” one young man said. “ Aye ni ka o,”

“ This fine woman, don mad so?” Another said.

“ I no mad o” I shouted, “ Na mistake, leave me make I go”

“ We understand” One toothless man said, laughing. “ somebody bring rope o”

“ Rope! Chain” Filled the air and I started to struggle with the men holding me back.

Before I know wetin dey happen, rope don enter my neck like goat. “ I no mad o, na papa Sulia I dey follow o”

“ Na so mad people dey talk o, this one strong o” one tooth pick legged girl said. Her face was different from her legs.

Awon bleachers, I was so sure she was one of those girls who use relaxer to bleach their skin. I would have given her a piece of my mind but no be today.

“ Make we tie her until morning, we go find her people when dey break” She suggested.

That was how they tied me to a nearby tree and continued with their party until dawn.

I was tired and was almost dozing off when papa Sulia’s voice jarred me awake. “ Wicked man! See wetin you don cause!”

“ Wetin happen” he asked tiredly, “ I don dey find you since, na somebody tell me say you don mad and they tie you here” He looked like he had a fight with a gutter rat, his face was streaked with dark mud and he smelled like he stepped into a puddle of shit.

“ na you go mad! Your wife go mad! Sorry, your mama go mad! Foolish man! No be you I dey follow last night?”

A Crowd had gathered by this time.

“ You follow me?” He asked. “ Na Johnson find work for me as vigilante o, before I reach there sef, thief don come attack them. Na so I tear race, find one gutter hide until morning come. Even the baby oku wey I buy say make me and Johnson take hold body fall for road.”

“ Ha!!!!!” I screamed and fainted.

See where jealousy has led me to oo

Watch out for episode three

17 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Life The Way I See It ( Family Drama Series) by Chumzypinky(f): 5:04pm On Feb 09, 2017
Bibi, wen i checkd ur blog, i found only 2 episodes there. I was thinking dat i'd see episode 1-5 there
Re: Life The Way I See It ( Family Drama Series) by tunjilomo(m): 5:24pm On Feb 09, 2017
Even if I am not called,I will still join the thread.

1 Like

Re: Life The Way I See It ( Family Drama Series) by SunFlow(m): 5:38pm On Feb 09, 2017
oya hahahahahah hahahahahah ki Kia Kia Kia. this is the kind of story I have been longing for ever since flow retired.

God bless you bibijay

1 Like

Re: Life The Way I See It ( Family Drama Series) by yorhmienerd(m): 5:51pm On Feb 09, 2017
Bibijay123, double post... LOL, story is dam.n funny
Re: Life The Way I See It ( Family Drama Series) by bibijay123(f): 6:15pm On Feb 09, 2017
Chumzypinky:
Bibi, wen i checkd ur blog, i found only 2 episodes there. I was thinking dat i'd see episode 1-5 there

Pele.I will post the remaining three there tonight.

1 Like

Re: Life The Way I See It ( Family Drama Series) by bibijay123(f): 6:16pm On Feb 09, 2017
yorhmienerd:
Bibijay123, double post... LOL, story is dam.n funny

Oshey boo grin

1 Like

Re: Life The Way I See It ( Family Drama Series) by bibijay123(f): 6:17pm On Feb 09, 2017
SunFlow:
oya hahahahahah hahahahahah ki Kia Kia Kia. this is the kind of story I have been longing for ever since flow retired.

God bless you bibijay

Bless u too bro grin

1 Like

Re: Life The Way I See It ( Family Drama Series) by bibijay123(f): 6:18pm On Feb 09, 2017
tunjilomo:
Even if I am not called,I will still join the thread.

No vex ooo, I will tag a lot of people as soon as I can. kiss

1 Like

Re: Life The Way I See It ( Family Drama Series) by Nobody: 6:27pm On Feb 09, 2017
jagugu88li:
Tuning in to channel Madam Bibijay

I'm settled in nicely and now you can fire on, sky high please

Nastynic shigo20 Tundhey Adesina12 Lleigh creeza purityval (don't bring your wahala abeg) lawlahdaey girlhaley (sighs).......Oya, make you submit yourselves one by two

Madam help me please, why is veek!D mentioned twice? Because I know you made a mistake with mhiz, explain abeg.....
Hahaha.. Laughter aff wanto kee me here fah cheesy grin

Bhet you, why didn't you spell my moniker right? tongue
Re: Life The Way I See It ( Family Drama Series) by olatex25(m): 6:27pm On Feb 09, 2017
bibijay123:

Lol I don hear oo but e don dey my site now... Go read am there or wait till night. www.bibijay.com.ng

can't wait.. Am on it
Re: Life The Way I See It ( Family Drama Series) by Chommieblaq(f): 6:35pm On Feb 09, 2017
Hahahahahah

Bibijay123, so you no reason to mention me abi embarassed embarassed embarassed

1 Like

Re: Life The Way I See It ( Family Drama Series) by skywalker001(m): 6:48pm On Feb 09, 2017
bibijay123:

No vex ooo, I will tag a lot of people as soon as I can. kiss
xup sis ?

Really bin a while grin

Pls sis I want u to hit me up on whatsapp cos I wanna discuss somtin wit u...

Thanks sis gringringrin
Re: Life The Way I See It ( Family Drama Series) by Toshiba49ja(m): 6:49pm On Feb 09, 2017
Thanks for the mention cyndylove64 wink

This na wan funny nd interesting story cheesy

Nice Update OP..

Am enjoying ds tongue

Lemme kol mai pipu : rachaelfst, ikombe, johnsown1, wizsolzy
Re: Life The Way I See It ( Family Drama Series) by wizsolzy(m): 7:00pm On Feb 09, 2017
Dis is king wizsolzy reporting live from ota farm were I went to meet wit baba OBJ. Lemme book ma space wit ma goldberg. I nid barbecue those coming wit popcorn abeg I no won purge.@toshibaba thanks for d mention.

1 Like

Re: Life The Way I See It ( Family Drama Series) by ikombe: 7:04pm On Feb 09, 2017
Toshiba49ja:
Thanks for the mention cyndylove64 wink

This na wan funny nd interesting story cheesy

Nice Update OP..

Am enjoying ds tongue

Lemme kol mai pipu : rachaelfst, ikombe, johnsown1, wizsolzy
We don show cheesy

1 Like

Re: Life The Way I See It ( Family Drama Series) by wizsolzy(m): 7:06pm On Feb 09, 2017
ikombe:
We don show cheesy

Ikombe na u be mr ibu
Re: Life The Way I See It ( Family Drama Series) by veekid(m): 7:08pm On Feb 09, 2017
Thanks for the mention, leggo
Re: Life The Way I See It ( Family Drama Series) by ikombe: 7:11pm On Feb 09, 2017
wizsolzy:

Ikombe na u be mr ibu
Lol
na Toshiba49ja be dat grin

2 Likes

Re: Life The Way I See It ( Family Drama Series) by ikombe: 7:32pm On Feb 09, 2017
Chai dis story don make me laugh tire grin

1 Like

Re: Life The Way I See It ( Family Drama Series) by comelyJummy(f): 7:36pm On Feb 09, 2017
cyndylove64:
Nobody invited me,but am here.bibijay123 fire on,let me mention my people cc: comelyjummy,wizsowly,ikombe,johnsown1,toshiba49ja oya show face.
Right here ma.Where is wizsowly and johnsown1 self am missing them ooo.
Re: Life The Way I See It ( Family Drama Series) by Maryann100(f): 7:40pm On Feb 09, 2017
Lol.. Really funny.. wow dis is my 1st comment on nairaland, welldone bibijay..

1 Like

Re: Life The Way I See It ( Family Drama Series) by Jay542(m): 7:57pm On Feb 09, 2017
jealousy is bad, but madam will never learnsad Nice story bibi kiss

1 Like

Re: Life The Way I See It ( Family Drama Series) by SPDAZZY(f): 8:58pm On Feb 09, 2017
bibijay123:
cc
Crazygod
Anugod
Jay542
Jagugu88li
Twizzy30
Veekid
SPDAZZY
bot101
princewilla
missuniverse
Roseygold
ahlajidanko
yorhmienerd
twinkle004
missmossy
divepen1
yorubawoman
iomoge02
edimahgurl
Michelle55
fonydear
Topscoque
ADECULATE
PamelB
Shakyroh320
Msose
Domance
Elize1
MZMessiTohBadt
yusufibrahim
Riog
Sayocruz
Chefremy
Phemocheee
Shigo20
justicextian
Sotozo
Chimacks
crusherdaniels
Toboski1
Johnwizey
Oyimzy
Costal
Monsieurp
peachyp
sexyfire911
Olatex25
room089
noblet2
warfibabe
rachealfst
Mofy1
stanley010
mamindy
Maggilove
fidex
Mhiz
bobbydreofficial
Ridwan1821
jellymusty
myqel
olashinle2016
Ayamconfidence
Daddysly
veekid
dominique
Aitee1
mhizmhiz
Ladyverere

Présent sis, thanks for the mention
Re: Life The Way I See It ( Family Drama Series) by Toshiba49ja(m): 9:11pm On Feb 09, 2017
ikombe:
Lol

na Toshiba49ja be dat grin

Re: Life The Way I See It ( Family Drama Series) by bibijay123(f): 9:16pm On Feb 09, 2017
skywalker001:
xup sis ?

Really bin a while grin

Pls sis I want u to hit me up on whatsapp (08142353535) cos I wanna discuss somtin wit u...

Thanks sis gringringrin

Daddysly?

1 Like

Re: Life The Way I See It ( Family Drama Series) by bibijay123(f): 9:17pm On Feb 09, 2017
Maryann100:

Awww I'm honored.

1 Like

Re: Life The Way I See It ( Family Drama Series) by Opeoluwa99(f): 9:21pm On Feb 09, 2017
Mama the mama
the one and only madam bibijay123 I'm glad you're back o

1 Like

Re: Life The Way I See It ( Family Drama Series) by ikombe: 9:35pm On Feb 09, 2017
Maryann100:
since january 18 dat you registered. U decided to comment on 9th of febuhari undecided

Open the door i want to tell u something important

8 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Chimamanda Adichie Celebrates Her 41st Birthday Today / The Governor's Son And I / My Village Prince And I

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.