Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,862 members, 7,806,439 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 04:37 PM

Has Your CV Landed You Your Desired Job? Let Me Help You In Rewriting Your CV - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Has Your CV Landed You Your Desired Job? Let Me Help You In Rewriting Your CV (438 Views)

12 Viruses In Your Cv / 9 Skills That Will Boost Your CV And Make You Get A Job Faster / He Was Too Loyal That Made Him So Stupid To The Boss, See Where It Landed Him (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Has Your CV Landed You Your Desired Job? Let Me Help You In Rewriting Your CV by jozzee1(m): 4:52am On Feb 09, 2017
Most CVs end up in the bin of HR personnel because they are badly written. For your CV to get into the file of the HR department you need to ensure that your CV does not belong to the BAD category.
Some common mistakes found in BAD CVs include:
* Misspelt words
* Typos
* Passive voice
* Job description writing
* Wordiness
* Others
As an experienced HR personnel, I am willing to help you rewrite your CV at a token.
Note that my aim is not after the money itself, but I felt the need to assist the teaming unemployed group in our society.
If you need my help
Email: jozzee_4love@yahoo.com
Call: 08167804401

(1) (Reply)

Still Thinking About Starting A Blog For Your Small Business? I Can Help. / This Is The Aim Of Our Digital Media Marketing Training / Monday Motivation: 10 Happy Working Messages To Keep You Inspired

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.