Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,468 members, 7,808,670 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 03:12 PM

Transformation Of Zambian Woman Brought From Village To Town (Photos) - TV/Movies (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Transformation Of Zambian Woman Brought From Village To Town (Photos) (59944 Views)

BBNaija: Mercy's Village, Owerri, Stormed Out To Celebrate Her Victory / BBNaija: Anita Joseph And MC Galaxy Campaign For Mercy At Computer Village / The Village Headmaster. The Series With The Longest Run On Nigerian Television (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Transformation Of Zambian Woman Brought From Village To Town (Photos) by omenkaLives(m): 12:58pm On Feb 09, 2017
She looks like Princess Fiona, Shrek's bae.
Re: Transformation Of Zambian Woman Brought From Village To Town (Photos) by RexEmmyGee: 1:05pm On Feb 09, 2017
sexyglow:
Because you give her weavon and makeup? Her eyes aren't clear yet give her good food,veggies,fruits and clean drinking water and you'll see a visible diffence..her skin and eyes will do the proofs not some cheap make ups.. I'm very sure that even on that makeup she isn't wearing an antiperspirant cheesy grin grin or deodorant.
e concern you??
Re: Transformation Of Zambian Woman Brought From Village To Town (Photos) by ally2014: 1:08pm On Feb 09, 2017
to me she look better in d old pix
Re: Transformation Of Zambian Woman Brought From Village To Town (Photos) by Inferno17: 1:10pm On Feb 09, 2017
She ugly die. @ the last pic, why her face and body be different colors na?
Re: Transformation Of Zambian Woman Brought From Village To Town (Photos) by AnanseK(m): 1:15pm On Feb 09, 2017
When are they going to investigate her jaundice?
Re: Transformation Of Zambian Woman Brought From Village To Town (Photos) by giftedheart1(m): 1:25pm On Feb 09, 2017
Rats can be wicked...did u see the upper part of the chest? That rat must be devils incarnate. thats the only change i saw..
Re: Transformation Of Zambian Woman Brought From Village To Town (Photos) by anyicash(m): 1:51pm On Feb 09, 2017
In Tupac's voice "i see no changes"
Re: Transformation Of Zambian Woman Brought From Village To Town (Photos) by Hades2016(m): 1:55pm On Feb 09, 2017
See makeup oooooo and her round face lol grin

Re: Transformation Of Zambian Woman Brought From Village To Town (Photos) by robosky02(m): 1:56pm On Feb 09, 2017
the last picture be like APC CHANGE grin
Re: Transformation Of Zambian Woman Brought From Village To Town (Photos) by cocaineaddict(m): 2:19pm On Feb 09, 2017
Blurryface:
Where Is The Transformation?

And Dont Tell Me She Was Just Like The Transformation Agenda Of GEJ, Which Was Like The More You Look The Less You See.
Mugu how many u don see 4 ur Buhari agenda. Mumu
Re: Transformation Of Zambian Woman Brought From Village To Town (Photos) by Blurryface(m): 2:29pm On Feb 09, 2017
cocaineaddict:

Mugu how many u don see 4 ur Buhari agenda. Mumu

Take Yourself Outta Here and Do Like:

Re: Transformation Of Zambian Woman Brought From Village To Town (Photos) by goingape1: 2:30pm On Feb 09, 2017
ObiOmaMu:
These Before & After photos of Jennipher, a contestant in Zambia's MUVI TV contest for transformation have gone viral and shows money can transform a woman's look.

http://www.lailasblog.com/2017/02/see-incredible-transformation-of-young.html
our Muslim brothers must be salivating on The sight of this young teenage girl!
Re: Transformation Of Zambian Woman Brought From Village To Town (Photos) by Jointhemiltons2(m): 3:00pm On Feb 09, 2017
ShawttySoFyne:
All i see is poorly done makeUp

Dahs a really gud way of commending xum1's efforts
Re: Transformation Of Zambian Woman Brought From Village To Town (Photos) by jhadu: 3:03pm On Feb 09, 2017
EastGold:
Hanhan

Wetin Moji pix dey do here??

Baba Moji must hear dis.....
Re: Transformation Of Zambian Woman Brought From Village To Town (Photos) by fashionale(m): 3:16pm On Feb 09, 2017
Yea like Jonathan transformation, but wasted make up. But its better than buhari change.
Re: Transformation Of Zambian Woman Brought From Village To Town (Photos) by Decryptor(m): 3:22pm On Feb 09, 2017
All I see is a girl who looks like she was living in a typical Tiv slum settlement in Benue State and was brought to another slum suburb in Abuja to " hustle".
Re: Transformation Of Zambian Woman Brought From Village To Town (Photos) by alaskido(m): 3:49pm On Feb 09, 2017
After she ate the forbidden fruit she became more beautiful. Praise the Lord, Halleluja.
Re: Transformation Of Zambian Woman Brought From Village To Town (Photos) by Number2(m): 3:59pm On Feb 09, 2017
flexydonad:
Ok let me check

Oh can someone please show me where the transformation is before even talking of the incredible cos am still searching for it ooo
hmm I guess you are not blind?
Re: Transformation Of Zambian Woman Brought From Village To Town (Photos) by Number2(m): 4:00pm On Feb 09, 2017
sexyglow:
Because you give her weavon and makeup? Her eyes aren't clear yet give her good food,veggies,fruits and clean drinking water and you'll see a visible diffence..her skin and eyes will do the proofs not some cheap make ups.. I'm very sure that even on that makeup she isn't wearing an antiperspirant cheesy grin grin or deodorant.
hmm what makes you so sure?
Re: Transformation Of Zambian Woman Brought From Village To Town (Photos) by adecz: 4:11pm On Feb 09, 2017
You can remove girl from the village,
But you can't remove village from the girl.....
Re: Transformation Of Zambian Woman Brought From Village To Town (Photos) by XDaBOSS(m): 4:44pm On Feb 09, 2017
Difference b/w d village pix nd d so called trans4md pix....
Village pix : So called trans4 pix
*no makeup : *make up in drops nd in
: excess.
*clothes old : *bendwn boutique sell
nd torn :
*normal plaiting : *fixing tinx.....
of hair..

Diz ar my observatnz......[b][/b]
Re: Transformation Of Zambian Woman Brought From Village To Town (Photos) by ncoolsome(m): 5:32pm On Feb 09, 2017
ObiOmaMu:
These Before & After photos of Jennipher, a contestant in Zambia's MUVI TV contest for transformation have gone viral and shows money can transform a woman's look.

wats wrong wif her b4 pix??the outfit looks like one of yeezy's collections...and mehn does oranges are standing so firm without support..
Re: Transformation Of Zambian Woman Brought From Village To Town (Photos) by toluwalopsy(f): 5:48pm On Feb 09, 2017
ShawttySoFyne:
All i see is poorly done makeUp

I dey tell u. grin grin
Re: Transformation Of Zambian Woman Brought From Village To Town (Photos) by mosyb: 3:08pm On Feb 11, 2017
ObiOmaMu:

Minus her tatered clothes, she is still beautiful as a village girl, she looks fake as a city girl, my opinion though....

(1) (2) (Reply)

Gifty Apologises To Banky W & Fans. Explains Why She Doesn't Know Banky W & Falz / BBNaija: Tobi Bakre Reveals How Much He Earns Annually As Banker / Name The Films You Have Watched 5 Times And You Still Find Em Interesting

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.