Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,789 members, 7,802,464 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 02:53 PM

Woman Left Bloodied After Her Husband Battered Her. Graphic Pics - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Woman Left Bloodied After Her Husband Battered Her. Graphic Pics (35966 Views)

My Wife Was Sexually Battered By Alfas While Seeking For Love Charms; Husband / Lady Burnt To Death Beyond Recognition In Her House After Church (Graphic Pics) / See How A Wife Was Battered By Her Husband On Christmas Day (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Woman Left Bloodied After Her Husband Battered Her. Graphic Pics by link2ok(m): 10:42am On Feb 09, 2017
Ok
Re: Woman Left Bloodied After Her Husband Battered Her. Graphic Pics by Juliaann(f): 10:42am On Feb 09, 2017
What did she do? Because some women mouth be like atomic bomb

5 Likes

Re: Woman Left Bloodied After Her Husband Battered Her. Graphic Pics by kingthreat(m): 10:43am On Feb 09, 2017
Hmm. Which mouth she go come use provoke her husband grin grin
Re: Woman Left Bloodied After Her Husband Battered Her. Graphic Pics by Vizzim: 10:44am On Feb 09, 2017
I can't be a judge in dis case until i hear from both party.. But all is well.
Re: Woman Left Bloodied After Her Husband Battered Her. Graphic Pics by Johnbosco77(m): 10:44am On Feb 09, 2017
some women can really push some men to d extreme....
but d best is always just to #WalkAway..... wish her quick recovery...

1 Like

Re: Woman Left Bloodied After Her Husband Battered Her. Graphic Pics by passyhansome(m): 10:44am On Feb 09, 2017
Say no to domestic violence
Re: Woman Left Bloodied After Her Husband Battered Her. Graphic Pics by ZoneBslayer(m): 10:45am On Feb 09, 2017
yesterday a thread hit the frontpage were a man was almost crying of being beaten by his wife.... the men made fun of him... and the women kept mute... na hypocrisy go kill all of una for naija..

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Woman Left Bloodied After Her Husband Battered Her. Graphic Pics by nbisi: 10:46am On Feb 09, 2017
very painful, why should man raise his hand to beat a woman , only a coward does that...sorry ma
Re: Woman Left Bloodied After Her Husband Battered Her. Graphic Pics by ohunekay: 10:46am On Feb 09, 2017
violation against women is on increase
Re: Woman Left Bloodied After Her Husband Battered Her. Graphic Pics by watered(m): 10:47am On Feb 09, 2017
She's got red lips even before now. Husband no try sha
Re: Woman Left Bloodied After Her Husband Battered Her. Graphic Pics by shamecurls(m): 10:48am On Feb 09, 2017
In as much as am not in support of the act as I presently choose not to take sides, apportion blames or judge.

It will be fair for us to note that every human is subject to provocation which is known to shut down thinking faculties for seconds.

The question now is that, what provoked the husband? Whatever might have warranted this animalistic act must be very bitter and painful which could have been vice-versal

2 Likes

Re: Woman Left Bloodied After Her Husband Battered Her. Graphic Pics by protocoll(m): 10:48am On Feb 09, 2017
when a woman start spitting shit from her soakaway mouth thtz the result....

3 Likes

Re: Woman Left Bloodied After Her Husband Battered Her. Graphic Pics by Israeljones(m): 10:48am On Feb 09, 2017
we need the full part of the story...
she must have done something huge to have warranted this....

1 Like

Re: Woman Left Bloodied After Her Husband Battered Her. Graphic Pics by logica(m): 10:50am On Feb 09, 2017
lonelydora:
It takes a matured man to ignore a woman's rant.
It takes a mature woman not to rant. If she rants and he beats her, they are a good fit.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Woman Left Bloodied After Her Husband Battered Her. Graphic Pics by Donjazzy12(m): 10:50am On Feb 09, 2017
dainformant:
no matter what she does, women are meant to provoke, while a REAL man deals with it without laying a hand on her. there are many ways to punish women even those that feel they are mad
You are very wrong. That was the old way. Now women, insult, assault, beat, stab and even kill their boyfriends and husband's. So they rules have changed. Most men for self defence arrange their wives to prevent future occurence

4 Likes

Re: Woman Left Bloodied After Her Husband Battered Her. Graphic Pics by shamecurls(m): 10:50am On Feb 09, 2017
PrettyCrystal:
when will some men learn

It will be so unfair for you to say that! Would have appreciated if u asked what led to it.

1 Like

Re: Woman Left Bloodied After Her Husband Battered Her. Graphic Pics by JennyOfOldstones(f): 10:50am On Feb 09, 2017
Authoreety:

Point of correction,men don't "foul language"

Do u kno dat its rare for a guy squatting wt anoda guy 2 foul language his benefactor?

Then I wonder y a woman I went 2 her fadas hous wt my relations nd asked her 2 cum live wt me shld eva "foul language" me......

Madam if u dnt like my doings then pack nd disappear cos I'm d captain in my boat......

If my lady has d impetus 2 foul language me her husband, I gues ild also borow some of her impetus 2 nebuchadnezzar her!

Ho ha!

So make evribody gbadokwa anya o
I wonder why you would compare a husband-wife situation to that of a homeowner and a squatter. What happens if the woman pays half of the rent then? I feel sorry for the lady you'll marry

7 Likes

Re: Woman Left Bloodied After Her Husband Battered Her. Graphic Pics by EMERALDGIL(f): 10:50am On Feb 09, 2017
dainformant:
no matter what she does, women are meant to provoke, while a REAL man deals with it without laying a hand on her. there are many ways to punish women even those that feel they are mad
only his first sentence just showed the dude is a woman beater.
Re: Woman Left Bloodied After Her Husband Battered Her. Graphic Pics by Aribambam: 10:50am On Feb 09, 2017
[stop that
Re: Woman Left Bloodied After Her Husband Battered Her. Graphic Pics by Nobody: 10:50am On Feb 09, 2017
Just pray to God not to curse you with some kind of women that will make you do things that will make u this irresponsible.

One side of the story will neva take us to the light.

U can imagine a man whose wife broke his car windscreen/windows and put dents on his camry 2012 car in the middle of the night just because they had a quarrel. This is something that i saw with my own eyes. And still this man was just looking at her doing all her drama.

HOW MANY MEN CAN WITHSTAND THAT?

As for me i cannot.

PRAY THAT YOUR PATIENCE IS NEVER PUT TO THIS KINDA TESTS.

BTW, KEEP CALM AND DONT LAY YOUR HANDS ON YOUR WIFE smiley

3 Likes

Re: Woman Left Bloodied After Her Husband Battered Her. Graphic Pics by lielbree: 10:51am On Feb 09, 2017
Airforce1 you are sick. I'm sure you grew up with your dad and beating your mom like this. That's why you feel it's OK to make excuses for such an animal.

You need he help bro...

This is not normal.

If a woman verbally abuses her husband, he should verbally abuse her back!
After all men insult their wives, even publicly but we dot start hitting them!

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Woman Left Bloodied After Her Husband Battered Her. Graphic Pics by Aribambam: 10:51am On Feb 09, 2017
teozey111:
men who raise there hands on women are scums ....and women control ur mouth....not all men have head on their shoulders
stop that

1 Like

Re: Woman Left Bloodied After Her Husband Battered Her. Graphic Pics by Flaghouse1: 10:51am On Feb 09, 2017
Artistree:

Please read your first sentence again, this time very slowly. Does it make any sense to you?

You are on point

Airforce1:
[s]Did her husband just woke up and started beating her for no reason?[/s] -woke is suppose to be wake present tense

[s]I'm not in support of woman battering and I've never hit on a woman before and may God not let that happen. [/s]-wrong meaning

But I think women should watch the kind of language they use on their husband because not all man can tolerate foul languages from women
Language instead of languages

1 Like

Re: Woman Left Bloodied After Her Husband Battered Her. Graphic Pics by Handsomebeing(m): 10:53am On Feb 09, 2017
Ibo men can beat their wives for Africa.
Re: Woman Left Bloodied After Her Husband Battered Her. Graphic Pics by shamecurls(m): 10:53am On Feb 09, 2017
dainformant:

Sincerely, I quite agree with you. But knowing fully well that anger at its extreme can hardly be controlled. Take for example the man got hit first with a pressing iron on his head which delved dip into his skull? Do you think he would have 1 micro-seconds to weigh options? That's why we re humans!

3 Likes

Re: Woman Left Bloodied After Her Husband Battered Her. Graphic Pics by teozey111(m): 10:54am On Feb 09, 2017
Aribambam:
stop that
stop what are you a woman beater
Re: Woman Left Bloodied After Her Husband Battered Her. Graphic Pics by biggestmanhood(m): 10:54am On Feb 09, 2017
[quote author=Airforce1 post=53549910]Those 2 guys quoting me to type bullshit for cheap "Likes" should wait till I'm done before quoting.

Na people like una (pretenders) dey beat woman pass.
[/quotebros abeg make u borrow Small sence ,that is y if u sing from naija to Japan u no go ever blow jack ass
Re: Woman Left Bloodied After Her Husband Battered Her. Graphic Pics by tifany89(m): 10:54am On Feb 09, 2017
fuckingAyaya:
some men re wolves.the man needs to be taking to the boxing Ring with Anthony Joshua to test his strength.
Joshua? Seems u seriously want his ass whooped lol between shameless man
Re: Woman Left Bloodied After Her Husband Battered Her. Graphic Pics by kekere1: 10:54am On Feb 09, 2017
stop what?
Aribambam:
[stop that
Re: Woman Left Bloodied After Her Husband Battered Her. Graphic Pics by lilybonny(f): 10:55am On Feb 09, 2017
Why should a man lay his filthy hands on his better half? ?? It doesnt make sense and it doesn't say well of him. If she provoked him , he should have walked away . She wld come around eventually and apologise.

3 Likes

Re: Woman Left Bloodied After Her Husband Battered Her. Graphic Pics by Nobody: 10:56am On Feb 09, 2017
I know a woman like this. Everytime her husband batters her she snaps pics of her injuries and keeps them in an album.

The album is still there today for her children to look at, eight years after she separated from her husband.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

I Caught My Husband Red - Handed With My Friend - Wife / 40% Of First Borns Are Not From Their Fathers- Dna Expert Reveals / Banned From Speaking My Language To My Baby

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.