Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,739 members, 7,802,250 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 11:35 AM

Woman Left Bloodied After Her Husband Battered Her. Graphic Pics - Family (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Woman Left Bloodied After Her Husband Battered Her. Graphic Pics (35965 Views)

My Wife Was Sexually Battered By Alfas While Seeking For Love Charms; Husband / Lady Burnt To Death Beyond Recognition In Her House After Church (Graphic Pics) / See How A Wife Was Battered By Her Husband On Christmas Day (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Woman Left Bloodied After Her Husband Battered Her. Graphic Pics by manikspears: 3:00pm On Feb 09, 2017
comradespade:

with what you wrote up there you think you are making sense abi?

issokay kwantinue.

guys no matter what just try to control ur temper.........................to walk away is the bravest option cool

God will not make you meet a devil in woman skin o,say Amen! i'm not in support of domestic violence o,but if you meet some people.....you will turn to mayweather before you realize it.
Re: Woman Left Bloodied After Her Husband Battered Her. Graphic Pics by GodsLastBorn: 3:13pm On Feb 09, 2017
catlova2:
Just pray to God not to curse you with some kind of women that will make you do things that will make u this irresponsible.

One side of the story will neva take us to the light.

U can imagine a man whose wife broke his car windscreen/windows and put dents on his camry 2012 car in the middle of the night just because they had a quarrel. This is something that i saw with my own eyes. And still this man was just looking at her doing all her drama.

HOW MANY MEN CAN WITHSTAND THAT?

As for me i cannot.

PRAY THAT YOUR PATIENCE IS NEVER PUT TO THIS KINDA TESTS.

BTW, KEEP CALM AND DONT LAY YOUR HANDS ON YOUR WIFE smiley
Sorry to say but that man is a fool, how can you allow another individual under the umbrella of "wife" to destroy your properties?! I wish a motherfuka would! break my windscreen and I guarantee that I'll break your hand no two ways about it be you a man or woman. Guaranteed, people ought to respect others and quit acting a fool. Most timed people treat you like a punk when they know you don't do shit or retaliate that's why you can't take shiit from no one except your mom and pops. NO ONE ELSE, maybe your closest sibling.
Re: Woman Left Bloodied After Her Husband Battered Her. Graphic Pics by alaskido(m): 3:15pm On Feb 09, 2017
The woman mouth na him put her for trouble.
Re: Woman Left Bloodied After Her Husband Battered Her. Graphic Pics by GodsLastBorn: 3:17pm On Feb 09, 2017
lilybonny:
Why should a man lay his filthy hands on his better half? ?? It doesnt make sense and it doesn't say well of him. If she provoked him , he should have walked away . She wld come around eventually and apologise.
Would you jump into the cage of a lion? have you heard about actions and consequences? why not ask what happened? all you people saw is a pic of a bleeding person and bam! the husband is an animal?! I wonder when Africans will develop intellectually.
Re: Woman Left Bloodied After Her Husband Battered Her. Graphic Pics by Ngokafor(f): 3:20pm On Feb 09, 2017
Authoreety:

Madam,if u dnt hav any reasonable tin 2 say,jst kip quiet nd observe, for ur information,I'm married wt 2kids.........

I hav d best home!

Ok?

...You are married with two kids and you write and think like a teenager??...Tragic!
Re: Woman Left Bloodied After Her Husband Battered Her. Graphic Pics by BluePulse: 3:24pm On Feb 09, 2017
Pidgin2:

Your English Sha. I am sure you will excuse the man's faults because he is a man. What if her husband is a bully and derives pleasure in intimidating her?

Lolsssss.... Wch won be English matter for this nah... Oga o
Re: Woman Left Bloodied After Her Husband Battered Her. Graphic Pics by GodsLastBorn: 3:26pm On Feb 09, 2017
Kobicove:

My friend please swerve!

What he said makes a lot of sense...

I'm not moved by these one-sided stories foul mouthed and ill-tempered women post all over social media to curry public sympathy.

And like I always say...all I want to know is - Who threw the first punch?
ride on bro, don't mind these brats that knows nothing about consequences. Noticed none of these kids asked what happened? why was she whooped? how did she get that cut? none asked any question but quickly jumped to insults and tantrums. mine is what happened? she might have deserved it or even worse or she doesn't deserve it but don't tell me one side story and expect me to clap for you. The problem I see on this thread and most threads is too many kids with internet access, I'm not talking about age but mentally undeveloped. why do we have the term investigation?
Re: Woman Left Bloodied After Her Husband Battered Her. Graphic Pics by GodsLastBorn: 3:30pm On Feb 09, 2017
JennyOfOldstones:
You don't know me neither do you know my husband so you're in no position to judge whether or not I'm a thorn in my husband's flesh.
If you can support that woman or insult her husband who happens to be the alleged beater without asking questions then I put it to you that you're not a good wife. one needs to have good moral ethics to posses such ability, sentiment is a dangerous flaw.
Re: Woman Left Bloodied After Her Husband Battered Her. Graphic Pics by JennyOfOldstones(f): 3:35pm On Feb 09, 2017
GodsLastBorn:
If you can support that woman or insult her husband who happens to be the alleged beater without asking questions then I put it to you that you're not a good wife. one needs to have good moral ethics to posses such ability, sentiment is a dangerous flaw.
i really wonder what exactly I've said in my previous comments that led you to the conclusion that I support women insulting their husbands.
Re: Woman Left Bloodied After Her Husband Battered Her. Graphic Pics by Ngokafor(f): 3:35pm On Feb 09, 2017
Kgdavid:

The dynamics of relationships just don't work that way. Look at it this way, a insult from your mates is one thing, but an insult from a little child will cut much closer to the heart.

All kinds of people snap when you push them beyond a certain limit. At the core we are all emotional beings and some things people do will definitely get to us. That is why the law recognizes the defense of provocation.

I also find it interesting that the "reporter" conveniently left out what actually transpired. Which could suggest that those details may not show the woman in a favorable light.

I recall once i was walking along the road minding m own business in peace then suddenly a car almost ran me over from behind, because the couple inside were fighting and the woman was dragging the steering wheel with the man. Women do these things over and over again and it gets excused or overlooked.

Let the woman go to court, the judge will get to the bottom of this.

..You guys should stop supporting animalistic behaviour please!!..You are here asking what transpired,but do you ask such questions if it was a woman who hit a man??

..The example you gave is even funny cos YOU DID NOT KNOW WHAT TRANSPIRED BETWEEN THOSE COUPLE either but you have made your own conclusions that the woman was at fault!!..if a woman is dragging the steering and you are not a kidnapper,wont stopping and shoving her out of your car the logical thing to do??..why keep dragging the steering with her if the guy is not a criminal??..i just dont get it.

...Like seriuosly the blackman is perceived to be very unruly,wild,illogical and uncivilsed by other races..lets quit proving them right and act like humans that we are..Thats why insulting someone is NOT A CRIMINAL OFFENCE but beating that person is!!!!...That is the law!.

1 Like

Re: Woman Left Bloodied After Her Husband Battered Her. Graphic Pics by GodsLastBorn: 3:37pm On Feb 09, 2017
PaperLace:

Don't mind them.
Do they think any wild woman will take this?
She'll just poison him or stab him in his sleep. They keep acting like men are saints.
Men don't annoy their wives.
It's only women that annoy their husbands.

It will be foolish of one to think all men are saint, same goes for one who thinks all battered women are saints too. No one is saying the husband is a saint at leady not me but don't judge based on the sentimentally flawed story the fb user posted, just one side of the story. Two sides of the story is needed in order to make good sense out of it.
Ask questions, know the stories, pick the facts, lies and truths before laying judgements.
Re: Woman Left Bloodied After Her Husband Battered Her. Graphic Pics by GodsLastBorn: 3:39pm On Feb 09, 2017
[quote author=asahnwaKC post=53554257][/quote]That meme is trash, so because I'm going to have a daughter someday I should take all bullshii from my supposed wife?! kindly gtfoh if my daughter acts like s bitchh by all means, BY ALL MEANS let her husband treat her like a bitchh. I don't condole crap, I live by the natural laws and rules of actions and reactions, actions and consequences. plant an orange seed and get an orange tree, plant a fling lime and get a goddamn lime tree.
Re: Woman Left Bloodied After Her Husband Battered Her. Graphic Pics by GodsLastBorn: 4:07pm On Feb 09, 2017
pocohantas:

Don't be stupid.
Someone slaps you, then you pummel her till she bleeds?
Hahaha you're funny indeed, if one have the impetus to slap another they should also have the ability to receive more violence or be ready to be pummeled. Don't give what you can't take, be you a man or woman.
Re: Woman Left Bloodied After Her Husband Battered Her. Graphic Pics by Nobody: 4:08pm On Feb 09, 2017
GodsLastBorn:
Sorry to say but that man is a fool, how can you allow another individual under the umbrella of "wife" to destroy your properties?! I wish a motherfuka would! break my windscreen and I guarantee that I'll break your hand no two ways about it be you a man or woman. Guaranteed, people ought to respect others and quit acting a fool. Most timed people treat you like a punk when they know you don't do shit or retaliate that's why you can't take shiit from no one except your mom and pops. NO ONE ELSE, maybe your closest sibling.

lol. U don vex ooo. I guess the man was just pitying her anyway. she was heavy. she gave birth less than a month later.
Re: Woman Left Bloodied After Her Husband Battered Her. Graphic Pics by Kgdavid(m): 4:08pm On Feb 09, 2017
Ngokafor:

..You guys should stop supporting animalistic behaviour please!!..You are here asking what transpired,but do you ask such questions if it was a woman who hit a man??

..The example you gave is even funny cos YOU DID NOT KNOW WHAT TRANSPIRED BETWEEN THOSE COUPLE either but you have made your own conclusions that the woman was at fault!!..if a woman is dragging the steering and you are not a kidnapper,wont stopping and shoving her out of your car the logical thing to do??..why keep dragging the steering with her if the guy is not a criminal??..i just dont get it.

...Like seriuosly the blackman is perceived to be very unruly,wild,illogical and uncivilsed by other races..lets quit proving them right and act like humans that we are..Thats why insulting someone is NOT A CRIMINAL OFFENCE but beating that person is!!!!...That is the law!.

undecided A fantastic series of illogical statements.

1. Who is "you guys"? Are you making the assumption that agreement on one or two points is equivalent to sharing a broader point of view? Why would you logically make such a conclusion?

2. How do you define animalistic behavior?

3. At the first bolded, is there any reason to suggest that i do not ask questions in such instances? Or you have simply rushed to an illogical conclusion due to your proclivity to respond emotionally instead of analytically?

4. Would my refusal, as you suppose it to be, to ask questions in cases where the man is the victim, preclude me from asking questions in cases where a woman is the victim? If yes, then surely the same logic applies to the female activists who jump all over threads such as this one, where a woman has allegedly been beaten, but having nothing to say when a man is the victim. But i have not seen you stop any of them to ask whether they ask questions when a woman is the victim. Is that because you are a hypocrite?

5. The example you gave is even funny cos YOU DID NOT KNOW WHAT TRANSPIRED BETWEEN THOSE COUPLE either but you have made your own conclusions that the woman was at fault

When a car is moving, the person driving it is the one whose hands are occupied. This means that if the other person wishes to make an escape, he or she could easily open the door and jump out of the car. Supposing the car is moving at an extremely high speed, he or she could roll down the window and shout for help. Since the woman in the example i gave was clearly capable of doing these and did neither, then it stands to reason that she had no intention of getting out of the car. And since the man did not drop her, it implies that she has a reason to be in the car. i.e, she's his wife, and shoving her out would be considered "animalistic" behavior.

So your wild assumption of her possibly being kidnapped is random and completely unfounded. I witnessed the incident and i am telling you that this was most likely a man and his wife have a domestic dispute. I never said she was at fault for the dispute, i said she was at fault for dragging the steering wheel with the man! I suppose given that such action is thoughtless and posed a danger to all parties involved, including the innocent bystander, you could consider it illogical and uncharacteristic of rational humans. i.e, "animalistic".

6. Thats why insulting someone is NOT A CRIMINAL OFFENCE but beating that person is!!!!...That is the law!

Your post keeps on amazing me. I challenge you to show the link between what your bolded statement above, and anything i said in my own post. (Given that i never suggested that she insulted him to deserve the beating, which is what you insinuate here).

7. Hilariously, you seem to be of the opinion that people of other races do not commit acts of aggression to women. I have nothing to say about that.
Re: Woman Left Bloodied After Her Husband Battered Her. Graphic Pics by Ngokafor(f): 4:27pm On Feb 09, 2017
Kgdavid:

undecided A fantastic series of illogical statements.

1. Who is "you people"? Are you making the assumption that agreement on one or two points is equivalent ot saring a broader poitn of view? Why would you logically make such a conclusion?

2. How do you define animalistic behavior?

3. At the first bolded, is there any reason to suggest that i do not ask questions in such instances? Or you have simply rushed to an illogical conclusion due to your proclivity to respond emotionally instead of analytically?

4. The example you gave is even funny cos YOU DID NOT KNOW WHAT TRANSPIRED BETWEEN THOSE COUPLE either but you have made your own conclusions that the woman was at fault

When a car is moving, the person driving it is the one whose hands are occupied. This means that if the other person wishes to make an escape, he or she could easily open the door and jump out of the car. Supposing the car is moving at an extremely high speed, he or she could roll down the window and shout for help. Since the woman in the example i gave was clearly capable of doing these and did neither, then it stands to reason that she had no intention of getting out of the car. And since the man did not drop her, it implies that she has a reason to be in the car. i.e, she's his wife, and shoving her out would be considered "animalistic" behavior.

So your wild assumption of her possibly being kidnapped is random and completely unfounded. I witnessed the incident and i am telling you that this was most likely a man and his wife have a domestic dispute. I never said she was at fault for the dispute, i said she was at fault for dragging the steering wheel with the man! I suppose given that such action is thoughtless and posed a danger to all parties involved, including the innocent bystander, you could consider it illogical and uncharacteristic of rational humans. i.e, "animalistic".

5. Thats why insulting someone is NOT A CRIMINAL OFFENCE but beating that person is!!!!...That is the law!

Your post keeps on amazing me. I challenge you to show the link between what your bolded statement above, and anything i said in my own post. (Given that i never suggested that she insulted him to deserve the beating, which is what you insinuate here).

6. Hilariously, you seem to be of the opinion that people of other races do not commit acts of aggression to women. I have nothing to say about that.

..I will only attend to your numbers 4 and 5 points...
..First of all you claimed that a vehicle in MOTION almost hit you,and in that vehicle a couple was fighting and the woman was dragging the steering..Apart from the fact that no one can jump out of a moving vehicle,i would like to ask you this,if the car did not stop(beacuse you never said so) then how were you able to ascertain what actually happened and who the couple were to each-other??..If by asking questions you mean asking fellow bystanders like you who are armed with nothing but speculations themselves,then i can only lol!...You conclusions were filled with 'most likely' which does not hold watet.

...To your number 6 statements yes they do but the aggressors are usually brought to justice especially in Europe and America..There are cases i know(Nigerians) where just a threat to call 911 by the wife when she and her husband quarrels results in the husband begging ,,how much more beating...Her husband knows better than use the 'she insults me blabla' to justify beating her which is an anthem for the average Nigerian male in Nigeria..i rest my case for now.
Re: Woman Left Bloodied After Her Husband Battered Her. Graphic Pics by Authoreety: 4:30pm On Feb 09, 2017
Ngokafor:

...You are married with two kids and you write and think like a teenager??...Tragic!

Tragic u say?

Stupid woman!

Go and hang ursef if e really pain u

I'm here enjoyin my home and pityin my neighbours nd friends who are runnin from bar 2 chasin other ladies cos they are married 2 stupid women like u.........

Siddon there dey spill sh*t upandan
Re: Woman Left Bloodied After Her Husband Battered Her. Graphic Pics by GodsLastBorn: 4:34pm On Feb 09, 2017
JennyOfOldstones:
i really wonder what exactly I've said in my previous comments that led you to the conclusion that I support women insulting their husbands.
Here, this guy made this statement;
Authoreety :
Point of correction,men don't "foul language"
Do u kno dat its rare for a guy squatting wt anoda guy 2 foul language his benefactor ?
Then I wonder y a woman I went 2 her fadas hous wt my relations nd asked her 2 cum live wt me shld eva "foul language" me......
Madam if u dnt like my doings then pack nd disappear cos I'm d captain in my boat......
If my lady has d impetus 2 foul language me her husband, I gues ild also borow some of her impetus 2 nebuchadnezzar her!
Ho ha!
So make evribody gbadokwa anya o
You replied with this( read the words I put in bracket concerning some of your statements);
1. I wonder why you would compare a husband-wife situation to that of a homeowner and a squatter ( You played blind eyes to the fact that he was emphasizing on how men respect each other because both of the males knows that if the engage or provoke the other things will/might end up very bad and they both don't know who will end up in the hospital but women don't want to think of this because the feel like you will/have to ensure their bullshii for whatever reason and women don't want consequences too).

2. What happens if the woman pays half of the rent then? ( Here I can infer that you like authority and will demand it because you feel like if you contribute to your "family" it automatically puts you on the level with your husband, why? because you did what you are supposed to do? which means contributing and "helping" your mate?! change this mentality, love is better than authority, respect and more "when its being shared by intelligent couples.)

3. I feel sorry for the lady you'll marry ( Here you passed a judgement on the guy for having an opinion by insulting his personality, sense of judgement and understanding, his criteria of choice, his decision making ability and more, its a low blow and you went on to tag him an unmarriageable animal. That is callous, please we ought to treat people like we want to be treated so that we all can enjoy this fuckinggg world and die smiling)

Be blessed.
Re: Woman Left Bloodied After Her Husband Battered Her. Graphic Pics by Ngokafor(f): 4:39pm On Feb 09, 2017
Authoreety:

Tragic u say?

Stupid woman!

Go and hang ursef if e really pain u

I'm here enjoyin my home and pityin my neighbours nd friends who are runnin from bar 2 chasin other ladies cos they are married 2 stupid women like u.........

Siddon there dey spill sh*t upandan

..See them!!..teenagers with saggy pants claiming married.
Re: Woman Left Bloodied After Her Husband Battered Her. Graphic Pics by Authoreety: 4:47pm On Feb 09, 2017
GodsLastBorn:

Authoreety :
Do u kno dat its rare for a guy squatting wt anoda guy 2 foul language his benefactor ?
Then I wonder y a woman I went 2 her fadas hous wt my relations nd asked her 2 cum live wt me shld eva "foul language" me......
Madam if u dnt like my doings then pack nd disappear cos I'm d captain in my boat......
If my lady has d impetus 2 foul language me her husband, I gues ild also borow some of her impetus 2 nebuchadnezzar her!
Ho ha!
You replied with this( read the words I put in bracket concerning some of your statements);
1. I wonder why you would compare a husband-wife situation to that of a homeowner and a squatter ( You played blind eyes to the fact that he was emphasizing on how men respect each other because both of the males knows that if the engage or provoke the other things will/might end up very bad and they both don't know who will end up in the hospital but women don't want to think of this because the feel like you will/have to ensure their bullshii for whatever reason and women don't want consequences too).

2. What happens if the woman pays half of the rent then? ( Here I can infer that you like authority and will demand it because you feel like if you contribute to your "family" it automatically puts you on the level with your husband, why? because you did what you are supposed to do? which means contributing and "helping" your mate?! change this mentality, love is better than authority, respect and more "when its being shared by intelligent couples.)

3. I feel sorry for the lady you'll marry ( Here you passed a judgement on the guy for having an opinion by insulting his personality, sense of judgement and understanding, his criteria of choice, his decision making ability and more, its a low blow and you went on to tag him an unmarriageable animal. That is callous, please we ought to treat people like we want to be treated so that we all can enjoy this fuckinggg world and die smiling)

Be blessed.
My brother; God go continue 2 dey pet u like egg.....

Dnt mind dem,I mean ds kind of ladies,

They will drive dia husbands outside jst because d man dsnt want 2 b seen as a violent person,

And 2mao d lady will b complainin dat hs wife chases women and drink 2much

Dat time d man walks out,where do they think he goes 2? "To the church 2 pray" abi??
Re: Woman Left Bloodied After Her Husband Battered Her. Graphic Pics by Kgdavid(m): 4:47pm On Feb 09, 2017
Ngokafor:

..I will only attend to your numbers 4 and 5 points...
..First of all you claimed that a vehicle in MOTION almost hit you,and in that vehicle a couple was fighting and the woman was dragging the steering..if the car did not stop(beacuse you never said so) then how were you able to ascertain what actually happened and who the couple were to each-other??..If by asking questions you mean asking fellow bystanders like you who are armed with nothing but speculations themselves,then i can only lol!...

...To your number 6 statements yes they do but the aggressors are usually brought to justice especially in Europe and America..There are cases i know(Nigerians) where just a threat to call 911 by the wife when she and her husband quarrels results in the husband begging ,,how much more beating...Her husband knows better than use the 'she insults me blabla' to justify beating her which is an anthem for the average Nigerian male in Nigeria..i rest my case for now.

"attend" to whatever you want. I am only responding to you for the benefit of those who are reading the comments.

First of all, i clearly never said that the couple were married for a fact. I referred to them as a couple because when a man and a women are together we refer to them as a couple. Secondly i inferred that it was likely that she was his wife, as i explained, the woman could have jumped out or called for help but she did not do so. That means she wanted to stay in the car. For the purpose of this discussion, this fact suffices to show that she was not compelled to remain in the car which is the only relevant piece of info we need. Now that it is established that she wanted to remain in the car, can you give any good reason why she should be dragging the steering wheel with the man? Shockingly in your previous post you stated the man, who was driving, is the one who should not hag contested for control of the steering wheel. undecided .

Secondly, if you know that other races do beat their females then it turns out that you had no reason to claim, as you did, that africans are any more "wild, unruly" "animalistic and whatever else, in behavior, since this claim was squarely predicated on the apparent belief that africans beat their women but other races do not.

Now you are talking about women using the threat of phones calls to the police to manipulate their husbands but to you this does not seem inequitable and unjust? It does not sound at all like a form of bullying to you? Or let me guess, it is acceptable practice because it is done by your friends in the west?

1 Like

Re: Woman Left Bloodied After Her Husband Battered Her. Graphic Pics by Authoreety: 4:51pm On Feb 09, 2017
Ngokafor:

..See them!!..teenagers with saggy pants claiming married.

Ngozi okafor onu-nsi; pray dat u b a blessing 2 ur husband and not d oda way round, cos na u go stil suffer am!
Re: Woman Left Bloodied After Her Husband Battered Her. Graphic Pics by Atakata(f): 4:51pm On Feb 09, 2017
no matter wat might be the issue the best thing to do is to walk away ooo,Anger is too bad. I know some women ve needle mouth but please it is better to walk away or dissolve the union than to register ur name in prison . I thank God am in the right society where they don't tolerate domestic violence. God bless America
Re: Woman Left Bloodied After Her Husband Battered Her. Graphic Pics by GodsLastBorn: 4:52pm On Feb 09, 2017
catlova2:

lol. U don vex ooo. I guess the man was just pitying her anyway. she was heavy. she gave birth less than a month later.

I dont condole violence but i so much love reacting to an action, deeds or serving consequences and gladly will accept it if I deserve it too. Bro there's always dosage of prescription required to treat every illness and the are not all equal. you treat headache with few tabs of aspirin or something and sometimes take drips, go for surgery or some other thing to treat the illness, basically handling a situation according to its state. Prey tell why I wouldn't aim to break the person's head (unlike a friend of mine) because I don't want to accidentally kill anyone. Hits to the head might lead to death but hands and legs can never, so as regards to her being pregnant,
1. If she's a sweet, wonderful wife that "Worths" it ( I wonder if she pregnant with baby Jesus for her to feel like she can act like a fool) then treat her Fup some other way.
2. what you did that made her to break your properties, if what you did to her was bad that it equates breaking all your properties then very good for you too.
No one should intimidate, hurt, wound, attack or maul another human being wrongfully for any reason unless the deserve it.

But if not since she's heavy, few hot slaps borrowed from hades and sent to her cheeks of jaws( the jaw if you want to be cruel) will get the job done.
Re: Woman Left Bloodied After Her Husband Battered Her. Graphic Pics by GodsLastBorn: 4:53pm On Feb 09, 2017
Ngokafor:

If you two were a couple, just this statement you made now might lead to another story that touch. Learning to pronounce words or make sentences doesn't mean one knows how to talk.
Re: Woman Left Bloodied After Her Husband Battered Her. Graphic Pics by Ngokafor(f): 5:02pm On Feb 09, 2017
GodsLastBorn:
If you two were a couple, just this statement you made now might lead to another story that touch. Learning to pronounce words or make sentences doesn't mean one knows how to talk.

....please shut up.

Re: Woman Left Bloodied After Her Husband Battered Her. Graphic Pics by drogs(m): 5:10pm On Feb 09, 2017
I've been saying this and will continue to say as it could help curb this menace of domestic violence. "if you're unfortunate enough to be married to a bully and a beater, you can help yourself by simply running away wen such ugly situation presents itself. Don't wait till he beat you. Don't try to form vandame. Run as far as ur legs can carry you. Some men can be barbaric.
Re: Woman Left Bloodied After Her Husband Battered Her. Graphic Pics by JennyOfOldstones(f): 5:26pm On Feb 09, 2017
GodsLastBorn:

Authoreety :
Ho ha!

Be blessed.
I don't think I'm the only one at fault here because you played blind eyes to that fact that he basically reduced his wife to a tenant-at-will with him being the landlord. Using a a business arrangement to compare a sacred institution like marriage is unconscionable and what I did was call him out on it. His implied regard of marriage as a Landlord-Tenant relationship prompted my question of what would be the situation when his wife was a co-tenant which is evidenced by her payment of half the rent. I also take issue with your comment about "love being better than respect". In a relationship, There can be no love without respect and vice versa. There is absolutely nothing wrong with a woman demanding respect from her husband, it's only that men choose to equate a demand for respect with a demand for authority.
Re: Woman Left Bloodied After Her Husband Battered Her. Graphic Pics by GodsLastBorn: 5:28pm On Feb 09, 2017
drogs:
I've been saying this and will continue to say as it could help curb this menace of domestic violence. "if you're unfortunate enough to be married to a bully and a beater, you can help yourself by simply running away wen such ugly situation presents itself. Don't wait till he beat you. Don't try to form vandame. Run as far as ur legs can carry you. Some men can be barbaric.
If they both respect and treat each other the way they should then there will be no reason for anyone to run, cry, get fkd or beat up, or poisoned. Play your part and leave the other party to play theirs if they don't then the ball is on your court.
Re: Woman Left Bloodied After Her Husband Battered Her. Graphic Pics by GodsLastBorn: 5:48pm On Feb 09, 2017
JennyOfOldstones:
I don't think I'm the only one at fault here because you played blind eyes to that fact that he basically reduced his wife to a tenant-at-will with him being the landlord. Using a a business arrangement to compare a sacred institution like marriage is unconscionable and what I did was call him out on it. His implied regard of marriage as a Landlord-Tenant relationship prompted my question of what would be the situation when his wife was a co-tenant which is evidenced by her payment of half the rent. I also take issue with your comment about "love being better than respect". In a relationship, There can be no love without respect and vice versa. There is absolutely nothing wrong with a woman demanding respect from her husband, it's only that men choose to equate a demand for respect with a demand for authority.
Reduced the woman to a tenant? If anything he upgraded her to a queen that he is to protect, help, provide for, hunt for, decorate his house to make her comfortable, foodstuff and more. You misunderstood his " took her from her father's house to live with me" line which is understandable that your instinct to defend your fellow females kicked in, I call out bullshii be it who. If I may clarify the line, it means marrying someone, being responsible for someone, being someone's protector, provider and whatnot not a Landlord-tenant relationship, who does that?! a crazy mofoka right? If its a Landlord-tenant relationship the wife ought to pay him rent and its sure not with pucci or affection, with mónéro and nothing else. I mean ensuring one's wife gets all her needs and wants as a sensible man would. His argument is that he can marry a woman that he's going to do all that for and the women turns out to repay him by being a thorn in his flesh, that he can't have that nor tolerate it. Not everyone will, some weaklings will though. We all have different levels of tolerance and understanding but where you went wrong was by insulting his features, you're wrong for that. you should have just addressed or call him out on that line and not exceed the limit by getting emotional and insulting him, that's a no no dear. If you wanted to insult him then get him to give you a reason to by asking him a trick question or something. Try to understanding from one's perspective, stand, reasons before judging.
BTW love can exist without respect and respect can exist without love my dear. They are both different but a smart or good person can give both and it seem like they're the same but they're not and will never be.
Re: Woman Left Bloodied After Her Husband Battered Her. Graphic Pics by mikolo80: 6:15pm On Feb 09, 2017
PrettyCrystal:
when will some men learn
when women stop marrying them because of money or societal pressure or desperation
Re: Woman Left Bloodied After Her Husband Battered Her. Graphic Pics by mikolo80: 6:16pm On Feb 09, 2017
Stupedinluv:
But you can tolerate "foul languages" from your fellow men abi.

why you sef de use foul language wen you know you no get power.she no calm now finally

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

I Caught My Husband Red - Handed With My Friend - Wife / 40% Of First Borns Are Not From Their Fathers- Dna Expert Reveals / Banned From Speaking My Language To My Baby

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 117
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.