Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,414 members, 7,781,198 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 10:30 AM

Should I Ask My Father In Law For A Loan? - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Should I Ask My Father In Law For A Loan? (1244 Views)

How Do I Ask My Cousin To Leave My House? / Meeting Your In-law For Marriage: 6 Questions To Expect As A Guy / Is It Right For Me To Ask My Mum To Divorce My Dad?? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Should I Ask My Father In Law For A Loan? by charles009(m): 8:52am On Feb 09, 2017
Hi folks,

Help me on this please, I currently got stuck In an inportation deal, I dont have the complete money yet. The pressure is intense that I am beginning to think what if I ask my father in law for a loan. Please is this a wise decision.

Genuine concerns and advise, I will welcome.

Thank you.
Re: Should I Ask My Father In Law For A Loan? by BlackSeptember: 9:03am On Feb 09, 2017
If you are a serious businessman i don't see anything bad in getting a loan from him but make sure you pay back. Even if you default every other person try to pay him back to maintain that respect with him.

Go and take theloan and he will readily oblige you because if ypu are happy his daughter is also happy

1 Like

Re: Should I Ask My Father In Law For A Loan? by sekundosekundo: 9:13am On Feb 09, 2017
By marrying his daughter, he's like your biological father but If you are not credit worthy, pls don't disgrace yourself.

3 Likes

Re: Should I Ask My Father In Law For A Loan? by fistonati(m): 9:58am On Feb 09, 2017
Disgrace is knocking on your door if you do that
Re: Should I Ask My Father In Law For A Loan? by Acidosis(m): 12:47pm On Feb 09, 2017
Its simple, speak to your wife...she knows how to get it done.

If she says NO, then don't force it.
Re: Should I Ask My Father In Law For A Loan? by Nobody: 3:13pm On Feb 09, 2017
First discuss it with your wife.

For you to be thinking of taking a loan from your father in-law simply means the man is a good man...but, paying back is always an issue.

If it won't bring issues, go ask for it.
Re: Should I Ask My Father In Law For A Loan? by keepingmum: 3:17pm On Feb 09, 2017
are you referring to the same father in law who's daughter you have been serially cheating on? Having unsafe banging with random chicks and ex's about?
His daughter isnt good enough for you to be loyal to despite exchanging marital vows but his money is good enough for you ko?

2 Likes

Re: Should I Ask My Father In Law For A Loan? by pweetixandy: 4:24pm On Feb 09, 2017
you should ask him. the people telling you you would be disgracing yourself obviously possess disgraceful characters that would make any father in-law never agree to a loan. ask and you shall receive son.
Re: Should I Ask My Father In Law For A Loan? by bellville: 8:09pm On Feb 09, 2017
charles009:
Hi folks,

Help me on this please, I currently got stuck In an inportation deal, I dont have the complete money yet. The pressure is intense that I am beginning to think what if I ask my father in law for a loan. Please is this a wise decision.

Genuine concerns and advise, I will welcome.

Thank you.
Be sure it's a genuine importation deal which you initiated by yourself. Ensure it's not a deal by scammers promising you huge returns on nonexistent goods coming into the country.

(1) (Reply)

Who Is To Keep A Marriage Certificate? / Affordable Male Fabrics / Classy, Quality And Durable Furniture

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.