Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,713 members, 7,805,939 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 08:47 AM

Nivea Now Sales Paint In Place Of Roll-on (photo) - Fashion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Nivea Now Sales Paint In Place Of Roll-on (photo) (1494 Views)

Can I Return The Fake Nivea Product I Bought From Justrite? / How To Increase Your Buttocks Quickly With Nivea Cream!! / I Need A Review Of Nivea Natural Fairness Body Lotion (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nivea Now Sales Paint In Place Of Roll-on (photo) by VeniJu: 9:57am On Feb 09, 2017
I don't know if this is the right section to post this, but, this is what i call scam. I've been a regular user of Nivea products. From Roll-On to Body spray. But, i don't know if this is due to the economic recession/crisis. I bought this roll on for #750 (it was #300 before). Low and behold, what i found inside is not far from being a paint. The odour is even irritating compared to the usual Nivea we all know. The Ball can't even roll due the thickness of the contents inside. I had to force it open.
What is Nigeria turning into?
You pay more for absolute rubbish.

Re: Nivea Now Sales Paint In Place Of Roll-on (photo) by samincredible44(m): 10:12am On Feb 09, 2017
that white substance looks like .......
Re: Nivea Now Sales Paint In Place Of Roll-on (photo) by lilybonny(f): 10:23am On Feb 09, 2017
You bought a fake product OP
Re: Nivea Now Sales Paint In Place Of Roll-on (photo) by SalamRushdie: 10:24am On Feb 09, 2017
My friend and I just discussed the same thing before I bumped into ur thread
Re: Nivea Now Sales Paint In Place Of Roll-on (photo) by femolacqua(m): 10:59am On Feb 09, 2017
Na wha oh.
Re: Nivea Now Sales Paint In Place Of Roll-on (photo) by GOGMIG(m): 2:27pm On Feb 09, 2017
don't know what to say.

Maybe raw materials for It's production is on the increase due to a downward trend in the value if naira against the dollar and they are trying to reduce cost but it has affected the value(quality) of the product.

"VALUE ENGINEERING" IS WHAT MOST NIGERIAN COMPANIES NEEDS TO ADOPT NOW FOR THEM TO STILL BE IN BUSINESS, MAXIMISE PROFIT & STILL MAINTAIN THE VALUE(QUALITY) OF IT'S PRODUCT.

GMI

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Buy Female Undies Wholesale And Enjoy Massive Discounts / Our Made in Nigeria Fashion Collection / Which Lightening Cream Are You Using?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.