Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,575 members, 7,809,096 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:57 PM

Some Fascinating Images Gathered From Around The World. - Education (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Some Fascinating Images Gathered From Around The World. (32315 Views)

Fine Collections Of Fascinating Photos Around The World / After Sex With A Lady @ D School Hostel, Crowd Gathered Outside To HAIL D Guy / Some Fascinating Places On Earth (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Some Fascinating Images Gathered From Around The World. by Nobody: 2:57pm On Feb 10, 2017
Deejay1000:

Uwc jumaat Mubarak

Wa iyakum smiley

1 Like

Re: Some Fascinating Images Gathered From Around The World. by Deejay1000(m): 3:02pm On Feb 10, 2017
khalifahsparkles:

Wa iyakum smiley

cool
Re: Some Fascinating Images Gathered From Around The World. by MrHighSea: 3:15pm On Feb 10, 2017
Explorers:
South Sudanese soldiers photographed wearing donated UN backpacks meant for school children, 2014.

http://cavemancircus.com/2017/02/06/damn-fine-collection-fascinating-photos-videos-30/
http://cavemancircus.com/2017/01/16/damn-fine-collection-fascinating-photos-videos-27/
http://cavemancircus.com/2016/11/28/damn-fine-collection-fascinating-photos-videos-20/
Dem no get sence. Dt backpack militate against the camouflage ability or their uniforms

1 Like

Re: Some Fascinating Images Gathered From Around The World. by Explorers(m): 3:24pm On Feb 10, 2017
Bodies exhumed from their graves and left propped up in Guatemala after relatives failed to pay the cemetery fees.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Some Fascinating Images Gathered From Around The World. by Explorers(m): 3:33pm On Feb 10, 2017
A tunnel project beneath London uncovered a Medieval burial site.

2 Likes

Re: Some Fascinating Images Gathered From Around The World. by Explorers(m): 3:45pm On Feb 10, 2017
Rich4god:
Aren't they scared of shark....

May be a shark free area.

2 Likes

Re: Some Fascinating Images Gathered From Around The World. by Explorers(m): 5:34pm On Feb 10, 2017
Not in Iraq, not in Afghanistan.

This is North Dakota Police.

16 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Some Fascinating Images Gathered From Around The World. by Explorers(m): 5:37pm On Feb 10, 2017
This used to be a Chevy truck.

3 Likes

Re: Some Fascinating Images Gathered From Around The World. by YoungBlackRico(m): 5:42pm On Feb 10, 2017
Explorers:
Bodies exhumed from their graves and left propped up in Guatemala after relatives failed to pay the cemetery fees.
All these South/central America countries self grin somebody can not die in peace again.

6 Likes

Re: Some Fascinating Images Gathered From Around The World. by Explorers(m): 6:02pm On Feb 10, 2017
Stuck on the train.

1 Like

Re: Some Fascinating Images Gathered From Around The World. by Explorers(m): 6:29pm On Feb 10, 2017
Will Smith, a.k.a. The Fresh Prince and DJ Jazzy Jeff (1990s).

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Some Fascinating Images Gathered From Around The World. by freecocoa(f): 7:33pm On Feb 10, 2017
Explorers:
Women from Kuwait waiting to vote.
What sort of feckery is this one biko nu?

3 Likes

Re: Some Fascinating Images Gathered From Around The World. by freecocoa(f): 7:36pm On Feb 10, 2017
Explorers:
$20million CASH found stashed inside a bed in Massachusetts during investigation into an internet telecom company. January, 2017.
Please where can I get a bed like that?

1 Like

Re: Some Fascinating Images Gathered From Around The World. by freecocoa(f): 7:39pm On Feb 10, 2017
Origin:

You can wear any colour you like. Underneath those garbs they have jeans leggings strapless gstrings etc that they use to motivate their husband. What they want to avoid is drawing attention in public (been flashy or attracting attention) and most times its that colour you find in the market ( just like colour blue for jeans). The colour also brings out their skin colour well. Those babes are usually hot and fine ehn.

The men too mostly favor white in their clothing than any other colour.

Now in those countries you find zero rape cases, zero adultery,zero fornication, zero temptation (were you tempted or did any bad/sexual thought pass through your mind) Yes and those are very hot chicks. I've seen them and even as a lady in tempted.

They don't cover up in the private or where there are strictly ladies with no cameras.
You must be very naive to have written that rape and the other sexual issues don't happen in such countries, like seriously?

24 Likes

Re: Some Fascinating Images Gathered From Around The World. by Rich4god(m): 8:07pm On Feb 10, 2017
Explorers:
Stuck on the train.
hw did he manage to be alive...
Re: Some Fascinating Images Gathered From Around The World. by Explorers(m): 8:15pm On Feb 10, 2017
Rich4god:
hw did he manage to be alive...

I dont even know, but how did he get there?
Re: Some Fascinating Images Gathered From Around The World. by Ishilove: 8:27pm On Feb 10, 2017
freecocoa:
What sort of feckery is this one biko nu?
Esigbo feckery
Re: Some Fascinating Images Gathered From Around The World. by freecocoa(f): 8:42pm On Feb 10, 2017
Ishilove:

Esigbo feckery
I don't understand these women to be honest.
Re: Some Fascinating Images Gathered From Around The World. by Explorers(m): 8:56pm On Feb 10, 2017
Thunderstorm at night over the Pacific ocean was taken at 37,000 feet by Santiago Borja.

11 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Some Fascinating Images Gathered From Around The World. by Ishilove: 9:18pm On Feb 10, 2017
freecocoa:
I don't understand these women to be honest.
It isn't their fault. It is the hopeless and hypocritical society they find themselves
Re: Some Fascinating Images Gathered From Around The World. by Ekugbeh(m): 9:29pm On Feb 10, 2017
kul n breath-takings
Re: Some Fascinating Images Gathered From Around The World. by BurningBlade: 9:30pm On Feb 10, 2017
Ishilove:

It isn't their fault. It is the hopeless and hypocritical society they find themselves
A society where sex sells.. That's where you'll find me. grin
Re: Some Fascinating Images Gathered From Around The World. by AngelicBeing: 9:30pm On Feb 10, 2017
cool
Re: Some Fascinating Images Gathered From Around The World. by freecocoa(f): 10:14pm On Feb 10, 2017
Ishilove:

Like they can do nothing to change their situation? I'm sorry, I can't believe that. How hopeless does one have to be to put up with that for this long? Seriously, it's annoying.
Re: Some Fascinating Images Gathered From Around The World. by Explorers(m): 10:34pm On Feb 10, 2017
Office buildings at night in Warsaw.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Some Fascinating Images Gathered From Around The World. by Explorers(m): 10:38pm On Feb 10, 2017
Beautiful: A street in Winter, Japan.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Some Fascinating Images Gathered From Around The World. by godwinony(m): 12:11am On Feb 11, 2017
Dexema:

The second to the last signature on the first column looks like a heart rate signal.
Thought only me noticed this..lol
Re: Some Fascinating Images Gathered From Around The World. by Kyllahmc(m): 1:36am On Feb 11, 2017
Explorers:
Stephen Wilshire drawing from memory the cityscape of Mexico City.

Stephen is an autistic British artist that has become famous for his unique ability to draw from memory very complex landscapes after having seen them only briefly.

Stephen is a savant, a person with a development disability who develops extraordinary capacities often in the areas of memory, music and mathematics.

He is completing a 4-meter long landscape of the Mexican capital after having flown over the city in a helicopter only once.
lol many people would probably doubt this one... The brain is such an amazing organ with unlimited ability if you could develop it. I know a guy who could clam over 500 words under 1 minute.
Now what makes this dude so mind blowing is that this guy can't fvcking read! I mean literally.. he can't read shit.. I know him too well, but He could clam anything regardless the language it's written in! He do this by merely staring at them... Kinda like screen grabbing them with his eyes and saving them to his brain.. and Then he would write them all down off head complete, tho with few minor spelling mistakes.

3 Likes

Re: Some Fascinating Images Gathered From Around The World. by Explorers(m): 5:13am On Feb 11, 2017
Smoke rises from Tuffah neighborhood after Israeli airstrikes in Gaza City on July 29.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Some Fascinating Images Gathered From Around The World. by Explorers(m): 5:24am On Feb 11, 2017
Thousands of Muslim pilgrims make their way back to Dhaka on a trainfrom Tongi on a very risky journey.

2 Likes

Re: Some Fascinating Images Gathered From Around The World. by cocoberry(f): 7:58am On Feb 11, 2017
The girl has no name!

Explorers:
Arya Stark’ is all grown up…

7 Likes

Re: Some Fascinating Images Gathered From Around The World. by Ishilove: 7:58am On Feb 11, 2017
freecocoa:
Like they can do nothing to change their situation? I'm sorry, I can't believe that. How hopeless does one have to be to put up with that for this long? Seriously, it's annoying.
It seems you don't know how oppressive to women all these Islamic societies are

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply)

Chiamaka Linda Mgbechidinma, University Of Ibadan Best Graduating Female Student / Five Fallacies About Being A Medical Student / UNILAG School Fees Increased From ₦‎16k To ₦‎100k - Pamilerin Adegoke

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.