Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,015 members, 7,806,969 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 08:02 AM

Some Fascinating Images Gathered From Around The World. - Education (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Some Fascinating Images Gathered From Around The World. (32310 Views)

Fine Collections Of Fascinating Photos Around The World / After Sex With A Lady @ D School Hostel, Crowd Gathered Outside To HAIL D Guy / Some Fascinating Places On Earth (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Some Fascinating Images Gathered From Around The World. by Deejay1000(m): 11:41pm On Feb 11, 2017
Ishilove:
The day I begin to care what people think about me and my opinions on an Internet forum is the day the fires of hell lose their heat.

It's okay for women to be covered from head to toe, faceless shadows, seen but not heard, their lives at the mercy of men, according to the laws of conservative Islamic countries. Take Iran as a case study and see how their freedom was taken away from them.

If you don't like my POV, stand in front of a moving train for all I care.

madam face your own country and leave them alone or better still you can go there and protest for all we care. ...
they follow the rules and regulations of Islam, stop swallowing panadol for another woman's headache
PS: if you don't like my VOP, go and stand in front of dangote trailer..

4 Likes

Re: Some Fascinating Images Gathered From Around The World. by Doctorfitz: 5:08am On Feb 12, 2017
Deejay1000:

madam face your own country and leave them alone or better still you can go there and protest for all we care. ...
they follow the rules and regulations of Islam, stop swallowing panadol for another woman's headache

Lols, I just tire bros..... Na nairaland dey for get voice.... Is it ur hijab? If woman naked dem go talk if she cover body dem go talk...... The same way u think high of ur opinion so do these ladies........mind ur business the world would be a much better place, no b to come online dey form feminist...

6 Likes

Re: Some Fascinating Images Gathered From Around The World. by Beemhan(m): 5:19am On Feb 12, 2017
Origin:

You can wear any colour you like. Underneath those garbs they have jeans leggings strapless gstrings etc that they use to motivate their husband. What they want to avoid is drawing attention in public (been flashy or attracting attention) and most times its that colour you find in the market ( just like colour blue for jeans). The colour also brings out their skin colour well. Those babes are usually hot and fine ehn.

The men too mostly favor white in their clothing than any other colour.

Now in those countries you find zero rape cases, zero adultery,zero fornication, zero temptation (were you tempted or did any bad/sexual thought pass through your mind) Yes and those are very hot chicks. I've seen them and even as a lady in tempted.

They don't cover up in the private or where there are strictly ladies with no cameras.
Did you say ZERO rape cases and ZERO fornication shocked ? Please get your facts right. Do not spread falsity all in a bid to defend a culture or religion. These should help you http://www.nationmaster.com/country-info/stats/Crime/Violent-crime/Rapes-per-million-people
https://www.google.com.ng/amp/s/sputniknews.com/amp/middleeast/201610261046773147-kuwaiti-man-affair-maid-parrot/?client=ms-android-tecno
http://news.kuwaittimes.net/maid-escapes-kd800-passport-employer/

2 Likes

Re: Some Fascinating Images Gathered From Around The World. by Explorers(m): 5:24am On Feb 12, 2017
In Alert it's dark for four months of the year and for another four the sun doesn't make it above the horizon.

Alert is in the territory of Nunavut, Canada which has a total area of 2,093,190 square kilometres (808,190 square miles) and a population of approximately 33,330 people, that's one person for every 25 square miles.

The average February temperature is -33.2C and the record low is -50C.

These temperatures are cold enough to freeze unprotected corneas, skin and muscle, in minutes.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Some Fascinating Images Gathered From Around The World. by Explorers(m): 5:32am On Feb 12, 2017
2014 World Cup, Berlins Alten Forsterei stadium was transformed into a giant living room equipped with an enormous television screen, sofas, tables and lamps.

4 Likes

Re: Some Fascinating Images Gathered From Around The World. by Explorers(m): 5:52am On Feb 12, 2017
Turkish Coast Guard personnel help refugees as they swim with buoys, after they toppled over a fisherman dinghy en route to Greece on Jan. 22 in Didim district of Aydin, Turkey.

1 Like

Re: Some Fascinating Images Gathered From Around The World. by AngelicBeing: 6:18am On Feb 12, 2017
Lincolnn2:
These two ladies, Ishilove and Freecocoa, obviously Christians and liberals as reflected in their views, see something wrong with women wearing hijab and looking like the famous Eyo masquerades grin.
They see it as subjugation of the female folks and they are exasperated and launched in to a debate, questioning the rationale of women wearing hijab, being subjugated even in their own country. They wonder the rationality of such an 'archaic law' that subject women to such degradation bereft of freedom. They questioned why such a law exist and who enacted such law. And when they found their answer, they are even more baffled to note that the law exist to prevent rape, as they claimed that any woman not wearing hijab is a source of temptation. So they chose to effectively blame the woman and force her to cover up her body from head to toe, while neglecting the men who can't control their libido. shocked

These two ladies,Baseema and Khalifahsparkles on the other hand, obviously Muslims and conservative as seen from their views, sees nothing wrong in women wearing hijab and sees any woman not wearing hijab or is against the wearing of hijab, as the 'unbeliever', the 'Satan' shocked. They don't care about wearing hijab, they care about who made such law or their rationale for such law. They are okay with it, they are happy being 'subjugated and degraded' and don't want any 'freedom of salvation' from such law. cry

Two ladies, with liberal views against two ladies with conservative views on the wearing of hijab.

As the judge in this case, having considered the evidence before me and scrutinized the case very well, by the power vested in me by the intergalactic universe, I hereby sentence Ishilove and Freecocoa to be given 24 lashes each on their bum. cool

Use this whip and flog anyone that derails this thread grin cool

2 Likes

Re: Some Fascinating Images Gathered From Around The World. by Richie0974: 7:36am On Feb 12, 2017
Explorers:
In Alert it's dark for four months of the year and for another four the sun doesn't make it above the horizon.

Alert is in the territory of Nunavut, Canada which has a total area of 2,093,190 square kilometres (808,190 square miles) and a population of approximately 33,330 people, that's one person for every 25 square miles.

The average February temperature is -33.2C and the record low is -50C.

These temperatures are cold enough to freeze unprotected corneas, skin and muscle, in minutes.

2,093,190 sqkm with just 33,330 and Nigeria with 923,768sqkm has over 180m population, that's looks somehow.

1 Like

Re: Some Fascinating Images Gathered From Around The World. by Deejay1000(m): 7:56am On Feb 12, 2017
Doctorfitz:

Lols, I just tire bros..... Na nairaland dey for get voice.... Is it ur hijab? If woman naked dem go talk if she cover body dem go talk...... The same way u think high of ur opinion so do these ladies........mind ur business the world would be a much better place, no b to come online dey form feminist...

you go mind them women and double standards

grin
Doctorfitz:

you go mind them women and double standards

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Some Fascinating Images Gathered From Around The World. by Ishilove: 8:36am On Feb 12, 2017
Deejay1000:

Oga do I know you from any where? What is your business where I choose to face? Even if I swallow paracetamol for anyone's headache, is it your paracetamol?

My opinions remain mine, and remain unchanged. Don't quote me again because I wasn't talking to you. Mind your business and face your lane.

11 Likes

Re: Some Fascinating Images Gathered From Around The World. by Explorers(m): 8:50am On Feb 12, 2017
Richie0974:

2,093,190 sqkm with just 33,330 and Nigeria with 923,768sqkm has over 180m population, that's looks somehow.

Canada population is about 33m and the size is 9,093,507Square Km.

Russia population is 143.5M and the land size is 16,377,742Square Km.

2 Likes

Re: Some Fascinating Images Gathered From Around The World. by Zane2point4(m): 10:19am On Feb 12, 2017
Baseema:
let them be hyperventilating on a matter that has nothing to do with them.

it is okay for people people to walk unclad because it is their choice but it is wrong to be all cover up, stupid hypocritical human beings undecided

We are talking about your health, you are here defending women in bondage shaa?
Na blc of ppl like you trumph ban the shit outta you nuts.

7 Likes

Re: Some Fascinating Images Gathered From Around The World. by Zane2point4(m): 10:22am On Feb 12, 2017
Lincolnn2:
These two ladies, Ishilove and Freecocoa, obviously Christians and liberals as reflected in their views, see something wrong with women wearing hijab and looking like the famous Eyo masquerades grin.
They see it as subjugation of the female folks and they are exasperated and launched in to a debate, questioning the rationale of women wearing hijab, being subjugated even in their own country. They wonder the rationality of such an 'archaic law' that subject women to such degradation bereft of freedom. They questioned why such a law exist and who enacted such law. And when they found their answer, they are even more baffled to note that the law exist to prevent rape, as they claimed that any woman not wearing hijab is a source of temptation. So they chose to effectively blame the woman and force her to cover up her body from head to toe, while neglecting the men who can't control their libido. shocked

These two ladies,Baseema and Khalifahsparkles on the other hand, obviously Muslims and conservative as seen from their views, sees nothing wrong in women wearing hijab and sees any woman not wearing hijab or is against the wearing of hijab, as the 'unbeliever', the 'Satan' shocked. They don't care about wearing hijab, they care about who made such law or their rationale for such law. They are okay with it, they are happy being 'subjugated and degraded' and don't want any 'freedom of salvation' from such law. cry

Two ladies, with liberal views against two ladies with conservative views on the wearing of hijab.

As the judge in this case, having considered the evidence before me and scrutinized the case very well, by the power vested in me by the intergalactic universe, I hereby sentence Ishilove and Freecocoa to be given 24 lashes each on their bum. cool

Where are they.. ....

1 Like

Re: Some Fascinating Images Gathered From Around The World. by Zane2point4(m): 10:27am On Feb 12, 2017
Ishilove:
The day I begin to care what people think about me and my opinions on an Internet forum is the day the fires of hell lose their heat.

It's okay for women to be covered from head to toe, faceless shadows, seen but not heard, their lives at the mercy of men, according to the laws of conservative Islamic countries. Take Iran as a case study and see how their freedom was taken away from them.

If you don't like my POV, stand in front of a moving train for all I care.

What annoys me is these conservative will shoot themselves to usa given the slightest chance, yet claim the love how messed up there countires are via freedom of belonging.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Some Fascinating Images Gathered From Around The World. by Richie0974: 11:02am On Feb 12, 2017
Explorers:

Canada population is about 33m and the size is 9,093,507Square Km.

Russia population is 143.5M and the land size is 16,377,742Square Km.

That's serious, so Nigeria is just overpopulated for nothing, we no get land.
Re: Some Fascinating Images Gathered From Around The World. by Deejay1000(m): 11:34am On Feb 12, 2017
Ishilove:

Oga do I know you from any where? What is your business where I choose to face? Even if I swallow paracetamol for anyone's headache, is it your paracetamol?

My opinions remain mine, and remain unchanged. Don't quote me again because I wasn't talking to you. Mind your business and face your lane.

mind your own business too. .... happy Sunday to you cheers

2 Likes

Re: Some Fascinating Images Gathered From Around The World. by Funjosh(m): 12:15pm On Feb 12, 2017
What a beautiful sight to behold. A neccessary EVIL cool

Explorers:
Thunderstorm at night over the Pacific ocean was taken at 37,000 feet by Santiago Borja.

1 Like

Re: Some Fascinating Images Gathered From Around The World. by omosefeeguaibor(f): 2:19pm On Feb 12, 2017
I am always looking forward to your post, they are quite informative.

1 Like

Re: Some Fascinating Images Gathered From Around The World. by abdulaz: 2:58pm On Feb 12, 2017
The world will only be a better place when people begin to mind their business.

Learn to respect the choices of other people.

4 Likes

Re: Some Fascinating Images Gathered From Around The World. by abdulaz: 3:01pm On Feb 12, 2017
Great research mr explorers
Re: Some Fascinating Images Gathered From Around The World. by Nobody: 3:12pm On Feb 12, 2017
ccffwx:
Yes behind the tree with it's head stuck out. Good one Explorers!
men thanks i saw it now hahah lol

1 Like

Re: Some Fascinating Images Gathered From Around The World. by Explorers(m): 4:25pm On Feb 12, 2017
After winning Miss Thailand 2015, Khanittha “Mint” Phasaeng goes back to visit her single mom and kneels before her showing the utmost respect to the woman who collected and recycled trash her whole life to raise her.

58 Likes 14 Shares

Re: Some Fascinating Images Gathered From Around The World. by Explorers(m): 4:27pm On Feb 12, 2017
omosefeeguaibor:
I am always looking forward to your post, they are quite informative.

Thanks sis.
Re: Some Fascinating Images Gathered From Around The World. by Explorers(m): 4:28pm On Feb 12, 2017
abdulaz:
Great research mr explorers

Thanks bro.
Re: Some Fascinating Images Gathered From Around The World. by Deejay1000(m): 4:54pm On Feb 12, 2017
Explorers:
After winning Miss Thailand 2015, Khanittha “Mint” Phasaeng goes back to visit her single mom and kneels before her showing the utmost respect to the woman who collected and recycled trash her whole life to raise her.

Awwww so touching...

1 Like

Re: Some Fascinating Images Gathered From Around The World. by BaEnki(m): 6:37pm On Feb 12, 2017
Explorers:

This is touching!
I adore her so much, a lady that respect the value of her mother and her humble background.
Re: Some Fascinating Images Gathered From Around The World. by Explorers(m): 7:30pm On Feb 12, 2017
Two police officers in Auckland, New Zealand, rushed to break the glass of a BMW, saving the passenger who was moments away from death.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Some Fascinating Images Gathered From Around The World. by Explorers(m): 7:39pm On Feb 12, 2017
Chacha, a male chimp, screams at a worker in Sendai, northern Japan onApril 14, after fleeing from a zoo and trying to avoid capture by climbing an electric pole. Chacha was on the loose nearly two hours before he was sedated and returned to the Yagiyama Zoological Park.

2 Likes

Re: Some Fascinating Images Gathered From Around The World. by Explorers(m): 7:42pm On Feb 12, 2017
Mourners hold a banner reading "We Love You Muhammad" as one touches the hearse carrying the body of the late boxing champion.

5 Likes

Re: Some Fascinating Images Gathered From Around The World. by Explorers(m): 7:45pm On Feb 12, 2017
Soldiers involved in a failed coup attempt to surrender on the Bosphorus Bridge on July 16 in Istanbul.

The military coup attempt began late July 15 with tanks rolling into the streets of the capital, Ankara, and Istanbul as Recep Tayyip Erdogan was enjoying a seaside vacation.

Explosions and gunfire erupted throughout the night.After the failed coup that left at least 270 people dead, the Turkish government declared a state of emergency and launched a massive crackdown against supporters of the movement led by U.S.-based Islamic cleric Fethullah Gulen, whom Ankara deemed responsible for the uprising.

Gulen denies any involvement.

1 Like

Re: Some Fascinating Images Gathered From Around The World. by masseratti: 7:59pm On Feb 12, 2017
Explorers:
Chacha, a male chimp, screams at a worker in Sendai, northern Japan onApril 14, after fleeing from a zoo and trying to avoid capture by climbing an electric pole. Chacha was on the loose nearly two hours before he was sedated and returned to the Yagiyama Zoological Park.
honestly we should live some animals for their natural environment,look at the looks on the chimp face,if he get hold of that man he will crush.his skull with one hand.

2 Likes

Re: Some Fascinating Images Gathered From Around The World. by masseratti: 8:11pm On Feb 12, 2017
Baseema:
let them be hyperventilating on a matter that has nothing to do with them.

it is okay for people people to walk unclad because it is their choice but it is wrong to be all cover up, stupid hypocritical human beings undecided
its not okat to.walk naked or all cover up,both are dehumanizing,unhealthy and not safe for human society.

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply)

Five Fallacies About Being A Medical Student / UNILAG School Fees Increased From ₦‎16k To ₦‎100k - Pamilerin Adegoke / Awin International Schools, Uyo: Sexual Abuse Rocks Akwa Ibom School

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.