Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,163 members, 7,807,538 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 02:55 PM

Woman Badly Injured After Her Husband Beat Her Last Night (Photos) - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Woman Badly Injured After Her Husband Beat Her Last Night (Photos) (968 Views)

Woman Beat Her House Help For Crying Out Over Rape In Lagos (Graphic) / Emma, Orphan Selling Pure Water At Night (Photos) / Photo Of The Housemaid Who Beat Her Boss To Coma In Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Woman Badly Injured After Her Husband Beat Her Last Night (Photos) by Cambells: 10:27am On Feb 09, 2017
These photos were shared by a facebook user, Emeka Ugwuonye, who says this incident of domestic violence happened last night and the woman is still with her husband in the same house because she has no place to go.

Source: http://www.cambellsblog.com/2017/02/nigerian-woman-badly-injured-after-her.html

Re: Woman Badly Injured After Her Husband Beat Her Last Night (Photos) by Cambells: 10:28am On Feb 09, 2017
The post made by the facebook user

Re: Woman Badly Injured After Her Husband Beat Her Last Night (Photos) by dorry62(f): 10:28am On Feb 09, 2017
Violence against women is getting out of hand.
What nonsense!
No idiat should come here and say the
woman provoked him or try to excuse
this barbaric behavior.

If I were this Lady the foolish man
would regret ever knowing me.
Re: Woman Badly Injured After Her Husband Beat Her Last Night (Photos) by Nobody: 10:28am On Feb 09, 2017
Kai lipsrsealed
Re: Woman Badly Injured After Her Husband Beat Her Last Night (Photos) by soberdrunk(m): 10:32am On Feb 09, 2017
How can you do this to a woman you claim to love and 'married'? angry
Re: Woman Badly Injured After Her Husband Beat Her Last Night (Photos) by Israeljones(m): 10:37am On Feb 09, 2017
we need the full content of stories like this....
if the woman had broken the man's head nko and we r only seeing her own side of the story...

Agbejo eni kan da, Agba ooshika ni(he who judge after getting one part of a story is a wicked soul) ......
but if the man is totally at fault... he be shud jailed forever
Re: Woman Badly Injured After Her Husband Beat Her Last Night (Photos) by Nobody: 10:38am On Feb 09, 2017
Like I said before, it's only when they get beating we'll hear it but they won't say what they did
Re: Woman Badly Injured After Her Husband Beat Her Last Night (Photos) by Nobody: 10:56am On Feb 09, 2017
No place to go? The grave is there waiting for her undecided
Re: Woman Badly Injured After Her Husband Beat Her Last Night (Photos) by dorry62(f): 10:58am On Feb 09, 2017
Israeljones:
we need the full content of stories like this....
if the woman had broken the man's head nko and we r only seeing her own side of the story..
If the woman had done it you 
would have come up with stories of
how women are hoes or are heartless.
Nothing justifies this even if she did
Sth wrong.I tell you.

lofty900:
Like I said before, it's only when they get beating we'll hear it but they won't say what they did
Nothing justifies this.Nothing at all
Re: Woman Badly Injured After Her Husband Beat Her Last Night (Photos) by Israeljones(m): 11:03am On Feb 09, 2017
dorry62:

[code[If the woman had done it you
would have come up with stories of
how women are hoes or are heartless.
Nothing justifies this even if she did
Sth wrong.I tell you.[/code]

Nothing justifies this.Nothing at all
maybe nothing justifies this treatment.... but i will keep saying it... That woman must have done something ridiculous... letme ask you this... cos i know thats wah u ladies all do...
What if the lady had brought another man to their matrimonial home?
Re: Woman Badly Injured After Her Husband Beat Her Last Night (Photos) by Nobody: 11:13am On Feb 09, 2017
sad sad Say no to violence against women, u can deal with a woman in many ways rather than physically abusing her
Re: Woman Badly Injured After Her Husband Beat Her Last Night (Photos) by dorry62(f): 11:15am On Feb 09, 2017
Israeljones:

maybe nothing justifies this treatment.... but i will keep saying it... That woman must have done something ridiculous... letme ask you this... cos i know thats wah u ladies all do...
What if the lady had brought another man to their matrimonial home?
He can walk out of the marriage.
Reason there's Sth called divorce.
See?Still doesn't justify this.
Re: Woman Badly Injured After Her Husband Beat Her Last Night (Photos) by Israeljones(m): 11:36am On Feb 09, 2017
dorry62:

He can walk out of the marriage.
Reason there's Sth called divorce.
See?Still doesn't justify this.
why are you talking like this...
Even though yu not married,,, yu shud atleast know how difficult it is to opt out of marriage,,, after devoting everything that has to do with ones life into the woman and she came up oneday and start misbehaving....
madam,,,, yu r only bin sentimental just because u ar a lady too...
because am sure if the woman was tht clean herself,,.. she wud av givn out...
no justification in hitting a lady,, but i dont mind an exception in some cases..

(1) (Reply)

See How 'wicked' Female Lawyer Brutalized Her Househelp (photo) / Masquerade Who Was Knocked Down In Uyo Get Buried By Colleagues. / My Ex-boyfriend Raped Me Two Weeks After I Gave Birth –insurance Officer

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.