Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,376 members, 7,808,316 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:14 AM

Anambra Pastor Found With Fetish Objects And People's Names In His House (Video) - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Anambra Pastor Found With Fetish Objects And People's Names In His House (Video) (38267 Views)

Abel Mwelwa: Zambian Priest Suspended After Married Lover Died In His House / Share Your Experience With Fetish Friends, Neighbor, Landlord, Co-worker Etc / Anambra Pastor Who Survived 35 Bullets Seen Romancing Lady In His House (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Anambra Pastor Found With Fetish Objects And People's Names In His House (Video) by conductor1: 11:16am On Feb 09, 2017
Thursday, 9 February 2017
Video: Pastor "Ebube Iyowa" nabbed by security operatives as idols, people's names found in his prayer house

The incident took place in Iyowa in Ogbaru LGA of Anambra State on Wedn to a Somtoo Okoye blog reader who sent the photos, the "man of God" who goes by the name Pastor Peter and popularly known by residents as "Ebube Iyowa" charges his clients between 20,000 to as as 1 million naira for prayer.

However, his bubble burst when fetish items were discovered in his uncompleted building that has been serving as his temporary "prayer house" on Wednesday causing an angry mob to storm the building.

Local vigilante security men were said to have taken the man away to save him from the raging mob.

The blog reader who visited the location this morning said that people's names were stitched to some fetish items. Eyewitnesses said the names were suspected to be people on his death list.

Video:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kdPhkt6NpKI

http://www.somtoo.com/2017/02/video-pastor-ebube-iyowa-nabbed-by.html

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Anambra Pastor Found With Fetish Objects And People's Names In His House (Video) by Nobody: 11:19am On Feb 09, 2017
So this is where they get their powers

9 Likes

Re: Anambra Pastor Found With Fetish Objects And People's Names In His House (Video) by marshalcarter: 11:26am On Feb 09, 2017
later they'll be seeing dat ur mother is disturbin you from villa nd the spirit of ur father is followin you undecided

fake idiiots everwhr.....na the members i pity pass.....the man go don use dem wella undecided ppl should attend churches they teach the word nd not churches whr their so called pastors are legend of the seeker undecided

31 Likes

Re: Anambra Pastor Found With Fetish Objects And People's Names In His House (Video) by conductor1: 12:47pm On Feb 09, 2017
Rilwayne001:
iPOd and fetish like
EVILFOREST:
That's ANAMBRA for u.
They can do and undo

24 Likes 1 Share

Re: Anambra Pastor Found With Fetish Objects And People's Names In His House (Video) by Janetessy(f): 1:49pm On Feb 09, 2017
shocked

The camera man sef is afraid grin

14 Likes

Re: Anambra Pastor Found With Fetish Objects And People's Names In His House (Video) by Tbillz(m): 1:49pm On Feb 09, 2017
Anambra and Ogun state don dey interleak!!!
Bilateral agreement on juju level

27 Likes 1 Share

Re: Anambra Pastor Found With Fetish Objects And People's Names In His House (Video) by Nobody: 1:50pm On Feb 09, 2017
That's ANAMBRA for u.
They can do and undo

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Anambra Pastor Found With Fetish Objects And People's Names In His House (Video) by Mutuwa(m): 1:50pm On Feb 09, 2017
And he worships a living GOD?

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Anambra Pastor Found With Fetish Objects And People's Names In His House (Video) by MrGreenMavro: 1:50pm On Feb 09, 2017
angry

STOP CALLING HIM A PASTOR, IS IT EVERYONE THAT HAS A BIBLE THAT IS CALLED A PASTOR, EVEN THE OTHER RELIGION ALSO HAS A BIBLE.

5 Likes

Re: Anambra Pastor Found With Fetish Objects And People's Names In His House (Video) by piperson(m): 1:51pm On Feb 09, 2017
a whole pastor?
if juju or spiritual spirit attcak am who him go call upon?

4 Likes

Re: Anambra Pastor Found With Fetish Objects And People's Names In His House (Video) by killthemods: 1:51pm On Feb 09, 2017
Later dem go claim say na we Afonjas dey do Ritual pass, just epp me check my name if e dey there, because the last time I see list and I nor check. my name show for noisemaker's list and I chop beta cane, make i nor chop spiritual cane oo shocked grin shocked:
My Name:
Oluwole Salawu

19 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Anambra Pastor Found With Fetish Objects And People's Names In His House (Video) by Mayor38(m): 1:51pm On Feb 09, 2017
Shey my name no dey der?

2 Likes

Re: Anambra Pastor Found With Fetish Objects And People's Names In His House (Video) by budusky05(m): 1:51pm On Feb 09, 2017
Na waitin fit dem people no wan learn.

1 Like

Re: Anambra Pastor Found With Fetish Objects And People's Names In His House (Video) by Yusfunoble(m): 1:51pm On Feb 09, 2017
Na wa o

1 Like

Re: Anambra Pastor Found With Fetish Objects And People's Names In His House (Video) by Nobody: 1:51pm On Feb 09, 2017
Christians and all manners of crime related activities. It's like peak, everything bad is in them.

4 Likes

Re: Anambra Pastor Found With Fetish Objects And People's Names In His House (Video) by ednut1(m): 1:51pm On Feb 09, 2017
hmmm end times. Nollywood made us believe shouting Jesus and holding bible neutralises juju and they dont mix undecided

1 Like

Re: Anambra Pastor Found With Fetish Objects And People's Names In His House (Video) by bobolizim(m): 1:51pm On Feb 09, 2017
Reporting from ncan,Ogun state branch ... It's our brother from the yeast ! Pastor my foot

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Anambra Pastor Found With Fetish Objects And People's Names In His House (Video) by basty: 1:52pm On Feb 09, 2017
People bearing pastor from this side of the world are either Armed Robber, 419, Ritualist. Money doulblers. That is why I can't attend their churches.

Name Checkers over to you.

1 Like

Re: Anambra Pastor Found With Fetish Objects And People's Names In His House (Video) by Rilwayne001: 1:52pm On Feb 09, 2017
iPOd and fetish like

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Anambra Pastor Found With Fetish Objects And People's Names In His House (Video) by Drazeen(m): 1:52pm On Feb 09, 2017
peoples names?
Re: Anambra Pastor Found With Fetish Objects And People's Names In His House (Video) by manchester1: 1:52pm On Feb 09, 2017
man of God indeed
Re: Anambra Pastor Found With Fetish Objects And People's Names In His House (Video) by NameChecker: 1:53pm On Feb 09, 2017
I came to check name . . . .and picture
grin grin grin

Name:- Pastor Peter aka "Ebube Iyowa"
Activities:- "Ebube Iyowa" charges his clients between 20,000 to as as 1 million naira for prayer.
Church Venue:- His uncompleted building that has been serving as his temporary "prayer house"

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Anambra Pastor Found With Fetish Objects And People's Names In His House (Video) by DUCEDAVEE(m): 1:53pm On Feb 09, 2017
and after dis,foolish pple would still be attending d church
dis kind of fins shuldnt b news in nigeria......
we no dey tire to see dis kind fin.....
grin grin grin grin
Re: Anambra Pastor Found With Fetish Objects And People's Names In His House (Video) by oyeb15: 1:53pm On Feb 09, 2017
probably church members names. That's why they see their pastors as their god cos they are under his juju.
Re: Anambra Pastor Found With Fetish Objects And People's Names In His House (Video) by Drazeen(m): 1:54pm On Feb 09, 2017
killthemods:
Later dem go claim say na we Afonjas dey do Ritual pass, just epp me check my name if e dey there, because the last time I see list and I nor check. my name show for noisemaker's list and I chop beta cane, make i nor chop spiritual cane oo shocked grin shocked:

Oluwole Salawu
bobolizim:
Reporting from ncan,Ogun state branch ... It's our brother from the yeast ! Pastor my foot

you always bring tribe in to situations like this... why?
Re: Anambra Pastor Found With Fetish Objects And People's Names In His House (Video) by Seun4FastLoans(f): 1:54pm On Feb 09, 2017
End time pastors
Re: Anambra Pastor Found With Fetish Objects And People's Names In His House (Video) by ademega(m): 1:54pm On Feb 09, 2017
may God save us ..hmmm
Re: Anambra Pastor Found With Fetish Objects And People's Names In His House (Video) by paskyboy: 1:55pm On Feb 09, 2017
Bible?

Re: Anambra Pastor Found With Fetish Objects And People's Names In His House (Video) by amazingspiderma: 1:56pm On Feb 09, 2017
And how did he break the law this time!!!
Re: Anambra Pastor Found With Fetish Objects And People's Names In His House (Video) by dedons: 1:56pm On Feb 09, 2017
He be like say I see BUBU name for there o.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

New Photos Of Lizzy, Drug Addict Saved By Pastor Tony Rapu / Pictures From Pastor Tunde Bakare's 60TH BIRTHDAY / Ogun Pastor Prays Recharge Card Into His Church Members Phone

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.