Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,468 members, 7,808,677 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 03:15 PM

Kukere Sisters: Episode 1 - Literature (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Kukere Sisters: Episode 1 (76801 Views)

The Naughty Sisters / Impregnate Me Or I Die (episode 1) / 3 Sisters And A Corper (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (20) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kukere Sisters: Episode 1 by Nobody: 4:19pm On Feb 12, 2017
EPISODE 7

As they were waiting for Austin who was already close by, Anna started feeling malaise. She was unable to interpret what the feeling was.

"You are looking so tensed, what's the matter? See how you are sweating profusely.." Onyi asked looking so concerned.
"Seriously, I don't know, it's like I am having signs of malaria"
"Please, don't get sick ok"
"OK" Anna replied.

Immediately Austin entered Onyinye's department, Anna's phone rang. It was one of her course mate who called to inform her about the unannounced quiz they were to had. She quickly told Onyi about the latest development and started running towards her department. When Onyi asked her about the lunch, she pleaded with her to get her a plate of fried rice with turkey while returning since she couldn't make it.
Not up to a minute Anna left, Austin called Onyinye to meet him at the parking lot and they drove to the popular fast food joint in Awka.
They maintained silence as they were eating their food.

"Yes, that reminds me, there's this secret you wanted to share with me last night, I am still anxious to hear about it" she said looking at him with a plain soft smile.
"Oh Sunshine, I told you to forget about it, its now valueless, all thanks to your sweet love" he demanded.

Unsatisfied Onyinye insisted on hearing it since he had already spat it out.
"OK, I will tell you, but first allow me to finish my lunch".
"Alright" Onyi accepted.

So after eating his food, he began:
"I told you its no longer a big deal, but since you insist, I will tell you.
Its about my former girl friend"

"Former girlfriend?" Onyi asked widening her bold brown round eyes.

"Hey, don't interrupt me, I told you its no longer a big deal and you are still anxious to hear."

"Oh sorry, please go on" she pleaded.

"We lost contact, but before I met you I was thinking that nobody could love me the way she does, but your love has proved me wrong. So that's the secret"

Onyi sighed deeply and asked: This your former girlfriend, assuming she returns to your life now, what will be my fate? Onyi asked with straight face.

"Onyinye! Why do you think like that, its like you did not understand me? Ebere is now in my past and......"

"Alright alright alright, I have heard you.. Onyi cut in. "You said her name was Ebere, my sister's name is also Ebere, you know she was supposed to meet you but unannounced quiz called."

"Oh! I even forgot you said she will be having lunch with us. Next time then because I need to be in Onitsha before 3:30 pm."

"Next time then" Onyinye said grabbing her bottle water, but wasn't so happy that Austin still harbours his ex girlfriend's thoughts, that means he still reserves his feelings for her.

"What if she returns now? You know men can't be trusted. Its like I will start pressuring him to come and pay my bride price because in this situation now, delay can be dangerous." As Onyinye was racing with her mind, she remembered her sister Anna and her lost love story, her mind reflected on what Austin just said about his former girlfriend, Ebere how they lost contact. Wait a minute!, she continued talking to herself.
"Austin is from Ihiala, and Anna's lost love is from Ihiala, and Anna's first name is Ebere. Could it be? No no no, that can't be possible, it could be a mere coincidence."

When she looked at Austin to ask him more about his former girlfriend, she remembered he had already warned her to close the chapter.

After some minutes, they left the fast food.

To be continued....

1 Like

Re: Kukere Sisters: Episode 1 by Nobody: 4:22pm On Feb 12, 2017
Nice one Darling
Gabbyraze:
Nice one obimgbo
Ritababe, yungtemy, gtin, make Una show
Re: Kukere Sisters: Episode 1 by Nobody: 4:29pm On Feb 12, 2017
Thanks so much my dear, I'm kinda new, I really need people here....thanks for helping out Darling...
Gabbyraze:
Nice one obimgbo
Ritababe, yungtemy, gtin, make Una show
Re: Kukere Sisters: Episode 1 by ritababe(f): 4:59pm On Feb 12, 2017
Gabbyraze:
Nice one obimgbo Ritababe, yungtemy, gtin, make Una show
present
Re: Kukere Sisters: Episode 1 by gtin(m): 5:58am On Feb 13, 2017
Gabbyraze:
Nice one obimgbo Ritababe, yungtemy, gtin, make Una show
I don show hope i no come late
Re: Kukere Sisters: Episode 1 by gtin(m): 6:51am On Feb 13, 2017
IecheM abeg bring pop corn come dis side
Re: Kukere Sisters: Episode 1 by IecheM(m): 8:04am On Feb 13, 2017
gtin:
IecheM abeg bring pop corn come dis side

Ah Oqa dis early morning
I go give you because you invite me,
Oya take cold beer knack am

OP you're really doing a good job here Thumbs up
_Walks To The Front RoW*
*Grabs a seat_
Hadampson come and see o

Re: Kukere Sisters: Episode 1 by Hadampson(m): 9:12am On Feb 13, 2017
IecheM:

Ah Oqa dis early morning I go give you because you invite me, Oya take cold beer knack am

OP you're really doing a good job here Thumbs up _Walks To The Front RoW* *Grabs a seat_ Hadampson come and see o
Gbam! I don landcheesy
anoda storyshocked okay ayam cumingrin lemme quickly go nd get my readin glassescheesy

2 Likes

Re: Kukere Sisters: Episode 1 by Hadampson(m): 10:00am On Feb 13, 2017
This is interesting obimgbo.. u are doin a gud wrk*thumbs up*
Re: Kukere Sisters: Episode 1 by Nobody: 10:03am On Feb 13, 2017
Episode 8

Onyinye who couldn't get rid of Austin's ex-girlfriend's matter from her mind called her sister immediately they left the fast food joint.
"Hello dear, please where are you? I really need to see you, I mean right now" Onyi requested.
"What happened, you are sounding so unhappy, did anything happen? What about Austin?"
"Anna, please save all these questions until we see. So where are you, are you guys done with the quiz?
"The quiz did not hold again but we are through with lecture.... OK do you know what, I will come and meet you in your hostel because I will be coming towards that side in the evening....let me say.....before 4:30pm" Anna said flipping her wrist, glancing through her watch.
"That will be OK, I will be expecting you by then" Onyi replied.

About 4:56pm, Anna stormed Onyinye's hostel, she met her lying on her mattress, thinking over what Austin said.

"Oh, you are here, please sit..."
Anna sat on the mattress and asked: "So what happened, why the urgent call?"
"Anna dear, to tell you the truth, I am scared"
"Scared about what?" Anna asked looking so confused.
"Its about Austin"
"Austin? What happened, he dumped you? Please, you are getting me worried, just tell me already" Anna demanded.
"Let me ask you a question first"
"Alright, go ahead"
"Assuming you finally found your lost love, erm..what's that his name again? Onyi asked.
"Cyko! Yes Cyko, he told me his real name but I forgot because Cyko is what i knew him with and that was the name people used to call him then." Anna explained.

"Ok, so assuming you finally found Cyko and discovered he is not yet married but in a serious relationship, what would you do?"
"Are you really asking me that? You should know what my actions would be, since he is not yet married, I will fight with every of my being to win his heart again.
OK now tell me, enough of this suspense, did anything happen between you and Austin?" Anna asked.

"This afternoon, when we were having lunch, Austin told me about his ex-girlfriend whom he lost contact with. Though he sounded so plain, assuring me that my presence in his life has crushed every last feelings he had for her but my heart has been racing since then, I can't just get it off my mind, I have been scared since then as if something drastic is about to happen."
"Why are you worrying yourself over nothing? But he has proposed to you"
"No..., not officially yet. Anna dear, you should have seen the look on his face when he was telling me about her. To tell you the truth, I don't want to experience any heartbreak again, you know how much I suffered before I recovered from the previous one, it was a disaster, I can't stomach such experience again, please."

Anna who doesn't like to see her sister in such mood decided to help by giving her some possible solutions.

"You know you lied to him you are still a virgin, I would have suggested he get you pregnant, atleast that will trap him down."
"Nooo...., sometimes that doesn't work, please think of something else."

They spent few minutes thinking of the possible solution to get Austin to marry her within the next few months.

"Anna dear, I love Austin so much, I so much love him that I am willing to do anything just for his love, I can't afford to loose him. In fact, I will commit suicide if he end up dumping me" Onyi said.
"God forbid!! What are you saying? That can never happen, OK? Now, hear what just came to my mind"
"What?" Onyi asked looking straight to her sister's eyes.
"What's his favorite food?"
"Ofe Akwu (banga soup)" Onyi replied.
"OK, you have to invite him over to Awka, choose any day you know that will be convenient for him so that he can relax when he comes. You know, that's one good thing with living off campus, you will be free to do anything you wish, invite friends, even male ones as you pleases" Anna suggested.
"Hmmm" but how does that help?" confused Onyi asked.
"When he comes, after eating the food, allow him to relax for a while, then you lay beside him, do some sexy tricks on him, just get him in the mood, tell him you can be sexy, tell him you can be romantic, let your body tell him you can be fire on bed.." Anna explained looking so serious.
"So how does that get him to marry me, I mean like soon?" Onyi asked sounding so interested.
"While doing the tricks, just tell him you can't wait to have him, you can't wait to echo his name in your body, do anything you know that will make him go crazy for you. Then he will loose himself, in fact he will even try to force himself on you... hope you are getting what I am saying? Anna asked.
"Off course, I am, please go on" Onyi replied.
"OK, when he gets to that stage, you pull a strong resistance, start crying softly, remind him that you are still a virgin, that you are not willing to loose it until you get married, then remind him of his promise, that you can't wait any longer, after that, you hold him tight and kiss him deeply, cos' I remember you say he loves kissing. Once you are able to do all these perfectly, and luck is by your side, believe me, he will come and pay your bride price soon because he will not wait any longer to taste that honey pot of yours...Anna continued: sure you will know how to do all these things I just listed out now and also adding your own styles?
"Yes dear, this is the bomb. To tell you the truth, this is an awesome idea, its excellent, you are too much Sis...but there's one problem"
"What problem?"
"You know I don't know how to cook ofe akwu."
"Hehehehe" Anna laughed and said: Don't worry, I will guide you. But before he arrives, we must have finished cooking the food, we will garnish it in a way he will eat himself out."
"Thanks Sis, you are the best Sister in the whole world" Onyi said appreciating her.
"So once he arrives, I will be stylishly saying good things about you, things that will make him realize you are the best woman for him and he can't afford to loose you, after that I will leave you guys.

"Oh Anna, this is an excellent idea, do you know what, I will invite him over this weekend, there's no time to waste any longer" she said hugging her sister for her awesome suggestions.

"Yes, that reminds me, where is the fried rice I asked you to get for me?" Anna asked
"Ooh, I forgot oo...."
"You see your life.... You must get that rice oo" Anna said in playful manner.
"Its already late now, tomorrow please..... I am pleading....."
"Forget it, I'm no longer interested, so what do you have here, Anna asked opening the food cupboard.

1 Like

Re: Kukere Sisters: Episode 1 by Nobody: 10:03am On Feb 13, 2017
Thanks dear
Hadampson:
This is interesting obimgbo.. u are doin a gud wrk*thumbs up*
Re: Kukere Sisters: Episode 1 by Nobody: 10:04am On Feb 13, 2017
Hehe, no dear
gtin:

I don show hope i no come late
Re: Kukere Sisters: Episode 1 by Nobody: 10:11am On Feb 13, 2017
Correct!
IecheM:

Ah Oqa dis early morning

OP you're really doing a good job here Thumbs up
_Walks To The Front RoW*
*Grabs a seat_
Hadampson come and see o
Re: Kukere Sisters: Episode 1 by Hadampson(m): 10:16am On Feb 13, 2017
I welcome u officially tew NL. do enjoy ur stay.
lemme start by introducin u 2 sum of our wondafu writers

angelinastto, yungtemy, chumzypinky, oludare007, rachealfst, chipappii, larrysun, larabae13, austinblinks, frank317, foxyflow, drnoel, olajhidey22, fantasyisland, repogirl, ozila, nitefury, paulaspearz, purityval, queenxtar, solomonbrown64, jeffreyjamez, lleigh, pabon, babsopey, flakkydagirl, d9ty7, angelsss, bibi294, bibijay123, oluwatymylehyn, fiyah, skarlett, domawoleye, tiffany nd many morecheesy

We also have readers on NL..
[1] hadampson(datz iz me, ama NL great seercheesy)
harameede99( hadampson's boo) samyfreshsmooth( diz guy iz one crazy dude)
dapo97( omo babalawo niyensmiley oly23( harameede99 twinny)
lecheM( sammy partner in crime)
dtobs vs yewandequeen( NL lover birdsgrin)
Skillful01 vs hormobolanle( NL lover 2)
sirorubebe vs sunshine46( D popular NL couple)
samyfreshsmooth vs twinkiet( NL lovers 3)
spdazzy( my lost love just like ebere nd austinwink )
olatex25_ my guy
xerox01
chizzymaris

2 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Kukere Sisters: Episode 1 by waluga(m): 10:30am On Feb 13, 2017
uhmm keep it up babe....nice work, following.................neeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeexxxxxttttttttttttttttt
Re: Kukere Sisters: Episode 1 by Hadampson(m): 10:37am On Feb 13, 2017
Ritababe, eniqurl, roladiva, tinny898, alfred007, maleeq, chadso, bullhari, berrybabyb, kentura, uniqueogo, queenitee, ladysupb, queendiamond, citas, smartmey61, lawlahdey, missperfect28, alamiendagash, mzztega, uncleini, moscow0147, nastynic, xolocious, orlandihno, watchinginHD, khutie, boffinjay, ekle, jericco1, jagugu8li, tuhndhay, wizapersona, costal, creeza, yungeez, boomboost, urbanidris, frankdammy, misshoree, hawlahscho, gofwane, ikombe, oladapxon, azeequeen, xpardo, 9pblive...

*arranging tables 4 d invited guest* adesina12 i need u to supply us with 20 tonnes of popcorn

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kukere Sisters: Episode 1 by drnoel: 10:48am On Feb 13, 2017
Hadampson:

angelinastto, yungtemy, chumzypinky, oludare007, rachealfst, chipappii, larrysun, larabae13, austinblinks, frank317, foxyflow, drnoel, olajhidey22, fantasyisland, repogirl, ozila, nitefury, paulaspearz, purityval, queenxtar, solomonbrown64, jeffreyjamez, lleigh, pabon, babsopey, flakkydagirl, d9ty7, angelsss, bibi294, bibijay123, oluwatymylehyn, fiyah, skarlett, domawoleye, tiffany nd many morecheesy

olatex25_ my guy
xerox01
chizzymaris

Am here
Re: Kukere Sisters: Episode 1 by ladySuperb(f): 1:10pm On Feb 13, 2017
Ayam kuku not invited though!!!! there is God ooo
Re: Kukere Sisters: Episode 1 by Missmossy(f): 1:14pm On Feb 13, 2017
Keep it coming, following.
Re: Kukere Sisters: Episode 1 by gtin(m): 1:32pm On Feb 13, 2017
IecheM:

Ah Oqa dis early morning
Tnx for coming quickly, i knw i can always count on u

btw Op i am feeling ur story
Re: Kukere Sisters: Episode 1 by hormobolanle: 1:49pm On Feb 13, 2017
drnoel:

Am here
bros y Na. Wat if Ananda person wey sure pass elskillful won show? Na so u go use ur mouth pursue am. Chaiiiii Na WA oooo

well tank for d mention
Re: Kukere Sisters: Episode 1 by hormobolanle: 2:37pm On Feb 13, 2017
drnoel:

Am here
bros y Na. Wat if Ananda person wey sure pass elskillful won show? Na so u go use ur mouth pursue am. Chaiiiii Na WA oooo

well tank for d mention
Re: Kukere Sisters: Episode 1 by Nobody: 3:06pm On Feb 13, 2017
hormobolanle:

well tank for d mention
. Ello bae,i gat ur back.

hadamson thanks for the mention.
keep a table for two here.
Re: Kukere Sisters: Episode 1 by hormobolanle: 3:36pm On Feb 13, 2017
bros I hail ooo
but I have a bad feeling dat Na Austin n Anna are d lost lovers o...... n if e go be so ha! Na KABOOM! B DAT O
BUT MAKE I DY OBSERVE SHA........
ELSKILLFUL COME TO D OZA ROOM
Re: Kukere Sisters: Episode 1 by SPDAZZY(f): 6:27pm On Feb 13, 2017
Hadampson:

olatex25_ my guy
xerox01
chizzymaris

Thanks for the mention dear, been ill not lost dear. Our love is forever.
Re: Kukere Sisters: Episode 1 by SPDAZZY(f): 6:27pm On Feb 13, 2017
Hadampson:

olatex25_ my guy
xerox01
chizzymaris

Thanks for the mention dear, been very ill not lost. Our love is forever.
Re: Kukere Sisters: Episode 1 by samyfreshsmooth(m): 6:28pm On Feb 13, 2017
hey newbie @obimgbo tongue tongue u're wel-came....

i like the concept of d story wch means am following this thread till the end....

ermmm since i started reading the story i've been trying use my imagination to decipher the age diff btw anna and ebere......too bad my imagining spirit grin grin is weak and poor......

how old are both sisters really? undecided

hey hadampson my boss i see u...thanks 4 d mention

hope say u don baptise the op with the holy alomo as part of the initiation process o wink wink

ps: op shey update go dey ball in steady o
Re: Kukere Sisters: Episode 1 by dasilver20(f): 6:29pm On Feb 13, 2017
[quote author=Hadampson post=53668597]I welcome u officially tew NL. do enjoy ur stay.

spdazzy what of me dasilver20 e no gud oo
Re: Kukere Sisters: Episode 1 by dasilver20(f): 6:52pm On Feb 13, 2017
ladySuperb:
Ayam kuku not invited though!!!!
there is God ooo
NO B ONLY U DEM NO INVITE OO ME SEF NKO embarassed
ladySuperb:
Ayam kuku not invited though!!!!
there is God ooo
NO B ONLY U DEM NO INVITE OO ME SEF NKO
Re: Kukere Sisters: Episode 1 by Hadampson(m): 7:08pm On Feb 13, 2017
SPDAZZY:

Thanks for the mention dear, been very ill not lost. Our love is forever.
Oh sowie dearie.. i didn't knw.. Pele baby mi, hw iz ur health nw?
Re: Kukere Sisters: Episode 1 by Hadampson(m): 7:09pm On Feb 13, 2017
[quote author=dasilver20 post=53681761][/quote] mabinu dasilver abi na dagoldwink i wil try nd make it up 2 yhu
Re: Kukere Sisters: Episode 1 by Hadampson(m): 7:13pm On Feb 13, 2017
samyfreshsmooth:
hey newbie @obimgbo tongue tongue u're wel-came....

i like the concept of d story wch means am following this thread till the end....

ermmm since i started reading the story i've been trying use my imagination to decipher the age diff btw anna and ebere......too bad my imagining spirit grin grin is weak and poor......

how old are both sisters really? undecided

hey hadampson my boss i see u...thanks 4 d mention

hope say u don baptise the op with the holy alomo as part of the initiation process o wink wink

ps: op shey update go dey ball in steady o
Na u be d chiefo nah.. u lead, we follow..

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (20) (Reply)

The Love Grotto / The Devils Touch / The Day MTN taught me the Lesson of my Life ( Short Story)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 74
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.