Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,333 members, 7,808,171 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:02 AM

Kukere Sisters: Episode 1 - Literature (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Kukere Sisters: Episode 1 (76790 Views)

The Naughty Sisters / Impregnate Me Or I Die (episode 1) / 3 Sisters And A Corper (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) ... (20) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kukere Sisters: Episode 1 by Nobody: 8:53pm On Feb 18, 2017
Episode 15

Anna continued calling incessantly, hoping Onyi never succeed in getting the substance she said she will use to affirm her va**ina.
When Onyi returned from the pharmacist shop, she saw her sister's calls.

"Hello Anna, sorry I missed your calls, I forgot my phone here"

"I started calling immediately I received your message." Anna said

"Anna! Austin is a cheat. You were right all along"

"You have to calm down Sis, you sent a message about firming your vagina, so..."

"The woman said I should come back on Tuesday" Onyi cut in.
Hearing this made Anna sighed a relief.

"Thank God, she did not succeed. Now, I have to draw her back to Awka so that my plans could be perfected." Anna said in her heart and continued: "But what made you think Austin is a cheat?"

Onyi whose heart was heavy, feeling disappointed narrated everything to her.

"You see! I told you men are not to be trusted. I knew it. Oh Darling, I hope you are not crying about it"

"Noo! why should I cry. I have to fight for my man, that's all, its just that I'm feeling so disappointed right now" Onyi said.

"But is that why you want to give it to him now? Sis please, stick to your initial plan. In fact you have to teach Austin a lesson, let him know you can't take it lightly if he ever cheat on you." Anna said trying to trick her into coming to Awka.
"You are right. But how do I do that?"

"Rearrange those inner wears, keep them back where you saw them, write him a note that you have seen how he cheats on you with other women, after doing that, then leave his house and return to Awka"

"And?" Onyi asked demanding her to continue
"When he returns, he will be confused after reading the note. Just keep him in the dark, he won't be himself. He will surely come to Awka to see you"

Onyi hummed and said, that sounds like a good idea, but....."

Anna interrupted: "There's no but, just do as I tell you, start leaving immediately before he returns. He deserves this punishment for bringing in a woman"

"But you know, I have to be sure, what if the undies belonged to his sister?" Onyi asked.

"Its not possible, what happened to the visitors room?"

"Anna, you are right." Onyi said and started getting her things ready to leave.

Finally, Anna succeeded in setting her plans of ruining her own sister's love relationship.
About 6:39pm, Onyi reached Awka.
She met her sister who was already waiting for her in her hostel.

"It's all because I refused him sex, that's why he went ahead to cheat on me" Onyi said bursting into tears.

"Noo, its not true. That's men for you, its always in their nature to cheat" Anna said cuddling her sister, urging her to stop crying.

"Go and change into something sexier, we are hanging out with some friends. I can't leave you here all alone to start giving yourself headache"

Onyi reluctantly did as she said, she was not in the mood of going anywhere, but she needed it to cast her mind off from Austin and his cheating ways.

As she was dressing up, Anna picked her phone, and blocked Austin's two numbers.
Twenty minutes later, they left.
Anna already made arrangement with some of her friends who doesn't even know her true motives.

About 7:46 pm, Austin who had been calling Onyi on phone returned, but was surprised to meet her absence. When he saw the note she left, he became more confused. He started calling her number again, but yet unavailable. As he was still trying the number, Anna's message came in, and reads: "I told you that Onyinye is not the girl for you, she deceive men by claiming she is a good girl, if you are still doubting me, why not drive down to Awka and see for yourself"

"Does it mean she is in Awka? But how come she left without even informing me? And what does she mean I'm cheating on her? But Ebere is sounding so convincing that Onyi is not a virgin, could it be....? No! Its not possible, Ebere is only desperate" Austin said racing in his mind.

But Austin became more worried when two of his numbers were not going through Onyi's line. So he decided to try it with another number.
He went to his neighbour and pleaded with him to use his phone. When he called her, it rang, immediately she answered, he disconnected it
So he quickly dialed with his own phone, and it gave rejected tone again.

"What! Onyi blocked my numbers? What's happening? I don't want to believe what this desperate Ebere said. But instead of guessing, is it not better I travel down to Awka to see her so that she will tell me where I have wronged her. Ow, my Sunshine, I know you must be mistaken me for something else, I am coming to Awka right away". He said to himself and picked his car keys and left.
About 10:04 pm Austin arrived Onyi's hostel but met her room locked.
Anna who had already knew that Austin will come to Awka sent him a message of where he can find Onyi.
Meanwhile, Anna added a light sedative in Onyi's juice which was already having effect on her. Onyi was also feeling bad that Austin had not called her up to that moment, but due to her state of mind, she didn't think much about it.
So good timing for Anna, as Austin entered the hotel premise, Anna who had been on the alert sighted him from afar. She quickly pleaded with one of her male friends whom she called to have fun with them to take Onyi inside. Onyi was already intoxicated.
She lied to her friends that Onyi was feeling hurt from what her boyfriend did to her, that was why she brought her in the hotel so that she will have fun, feel away from her hostel and clear her head from the hurtful feelings. They envied her for being a wonderful sister who always looked out for her younger sister, but they never knew she was a wolf in sheep's clothing.
When Austin entered the hotel, Anna quickly went to him.
"Ebere, what are you doing here?" Austin asked in a harsh voice.

"Well, Cyko I'm here to open your eyes to the kind of woman you are about to marry. Just look over there, see your woman and her school boyfriend entering one of the hotel rooms".

When Austin looked clearly, he couldn't believe his eyes.
"She is staggering, is she drunk? But she said she doesn't take alcohol"

"Hmm, another lie she has been feeding you" Anna said and hissed.

Onyinye was staggering, and that made the guy to hold her on the waist to support her movement as they headed towards the room Anna paid for. She wasn't aware of what was happening, all she was seeking for was for a bed to lay her head.

When Austin wanted to run towards them, Anna stood in his front, blocking him from gaining entrance to the hall way.

"Get out of my way lady! Austin ordered.
"Listen to me, I know how you are feeling right now. Don't create a fuss here, just allow her to enjoy her night, tomorrow you take her to a nearby clinic and get her tested to know if she is still a virgin or not."

Finally, Austin saw some senses in what Anna said, he got hold of himself and said "well, tomorrow will determine if you are saying the truth or not, but if it later turn out you are doing all this just for your selfish gain, you will see what I will do to you" Austin threatened and angrily left.

Anna followed him. As he entered his car, she opened the other side and entered.

"What are you doing here?"

"I know how you are feeling now, so I can't allow you sleep alone this night" Anna warmly explained

"You know how I'm feeling, right?"

"Yes" Anna answered

"Ebere, get out from this car, I said get down now!" Furious Austin ordered.

But Anna proved stubborn, so he angrily got down, went to the other side and dragged her down, he then entered his car and drove off.

To be continued....

4 Likes

Re: Kukere Sisters: Episode 1 by xolocious(m): 10:00pm On Feb 18, 2017
wow, suspense filled, action packed. intriguing, exciting, thrilling... Just don't know how best to describe and explain this thrilling and captivating story of yours.
You're a darling, Nollywood needs you. Your story can turn the industry around. I'm proud of you and your works.
Chukwu gozie gi... Dalu!!!
Re: Kukere Sisters: Episode 1 by gtin(m): 10:00pm On Feb 18, 2017
Nice, i luv dis Austin
Re: Kukere Sisters: Episode 1 by Nobody: 12:09am On Feb 19, 2017
Wow! Thanks so much my dear, really appreciate,and may God bless you too
xolocious:
wow, suspense filled, action packed. intriguing, exciting, thrilling... Just don't know how best to describe and explain this thrilling and captivating story of yours.
You're a darling, Nollywood needs you. Your story can turn the industry around. I'm proud of you and your works.
Chukwu gozie gi... Dalu!!!

2 Likes

Re: Kukere Sisters: Episode 1 by Nobody: 12:10am On Feb 19, 2017
Yea
gtin:
Nice, i luv dis Austin
Re: Kukere Sisters: Episode 1 by xolocious(m): 8:43am On Feb 19, 2017
Obimgbo:
Wow! Thanks so much my dear, really appreciate,and may God bless you too

Amen!!!
Re: Kukere Sisters: Episode 1 by harameede99(f): 9:37am On Feb 19, 2017
Hadampson:
Ahah *kneels down* joor harameede99, plz consider d nice tym we had 2geda in d oda rumwink adesina12, olatex25 nd dapo97, plz cum nd epp me beg harameede99 o

I knw iffa call samyfreshsmooth nw.. tinz wil just get worse..grin
ehn ehn u dinnur rememba all d nice tym we had in d oda rum abi u naw denied aving a wife which means u r tired of me so if i dint see dah message i wulda tot i av a faithful boo rite?
Re: Kukere Sisters: Episode 1 by harameede99(f): 9:38am On Feb 19, 2017
olatex25:

harameede99 oya biko, mabinu, no vex.. Ife kiin binu.. Consider wot u guyz share in inner rum..
abeg make all of una leav me oo shey he dinnur rememba thosr tyms abi u aw wuld u feel if ur wife denies u publicy where she knws u cn easily see it
Re: Kukere Sisters: Episode 1 by wizsolzy(m): 10:32am On Feb 19, 2017
oh ebere abi Na Anna shame on u....

Re: Kukere Sisters: Episode 1 by Hadampson(m): 10:48am On Feb 19, 2017
harameede99:
ehn ehn u dinnur rememba all d nice tym we had in d oda rum abi u naw denied aving a wife which means u r tired of me so if i dint see dah message i wulda tot i av a faithful boo rite?
Eh buh u can stl 4give me nah... joor, i wnt repeat such a tin again... biko kwanu harameede99 eleyinju ege, omalichawa, obianuju baby.. 4give nd 4get plzgrin
Re: Kukere Sisters: Episode 1 by Hadampson(m): 10:58am On Feb 19, 2017
Chai a devil in human form darris wah ebere or anna iz.. hormobolanle cum n see wah ur frnd ebere iz doin o
Re: Kukere Sisters: Episode 1 by harameede99(f): 11:22am On Feb 19, 2017
Hadampson:
Eh buh u can stl 4give me nah... joor, i wnt repeat such a tin again... biko kwanu harameede99 eleyinju ege, omalichawa, obianuju baby.. 4give nd 4get plzgrin
see hw u dey call me name wey my parents no gimme shey u knw i cn du my own bck cos e pain me gan ni nd u knw wah i went thru wit creeza sha knw dah u dnt av my trust lyk b4 anymore
Re: Kukere Sisters: Episode 1 by Hadampson(m): 12:06pm On Feb 19, 2017
harameede99:
see hw u dey call me name wey my parents no gimme shey u knw i cn du my own bck cos e pain me gan ni nd u knw wah i went thru wit creeza sha knw dah u dnt av my trust lyk b4 anymore
Okay...Am i 4given now??
Re: Kukere Sisters: Episode 1 by Toshiba49ja(m): 3:10pm On Feb 19, 2017
ikombe:
3rd day on nairaland and you have 13 Topics already

Toshiba49ja baba can you please explain how dat is possible undecided

Re: Kukere Sisters: Episode 1 by Toshiba49ja(m): 3:14pm On Feb 19, 2017
rachealfst:
Thanks for the mention. Following!!!
Well done OP, welcome to nairaland. More grace, strength and inspiration to you.

Invite:
Toshiba49ja, Johnsown1, ikombe, arewami17, queenitee, wizsolzy, Atayis, Goldenprinz, Kaodek, Countrygirl, ComelyJummy

Thanks for the mention ma.... wink

1 Like

Re: Kukere Sisters: Episode 1 by paulaspearz(f): 3:22pm On Feb 19, 2017
Hadampson:
I welcome u officially tew NL. do enjoy ur stay.
lemme start by introducin u 2 sum of our wondafu writers

angelinastto, yungtemy, chumzypinky, oludare007, rachealfst, chipappii, larrysun, larabae13, austinblinks, frank317, foxyflow, drnoel, olajhidey22, fantasyisland, repogirl, ozila, nitefury, paulaspearz, purityval, queenxtar, solomonbrown64, jeffreyjamez, lleigh, pabon, babsopey, flakkydagirl, d9ty7, angelsss, bibi294, bibijay123, oluwatymylehyn, fiyah, skarlett, domawoleye, tiffany nd many morecheesy

We also have readers on NL..
[1] hadampson(datz iz me, ama NL great seercheesy)
harameede99( hadampson's boo) samyfreshsmooth( diz guy iz one crazy dude)
dapo97( omo babalawo niyensmiley oly23( harameede99 twinny)
lecheM( sammy partner in crime)
dtobs vs yewandequeen( NL lover birdsgrin)
Skillful01 vs hormobolanle( NL lover 2)
sirorubebe vs sunshine46( D popular NL couple)
samyfreshsmooth vs twinkiet( NL lovers 3)
spdazzy( my lost love just like ebere nd austinwink )
olatex25_ my guy
xerox01
chizzymaris

present sir,btw where is the person sharing the origin and popcorn? He should hurry abeg and come to the front row
Re: Kukere Sisters: Episode 1 by harameede99(f): 5:47pm On Feb 19, 2017
Hadampson:
Okay...Am i 4given now??
u jst want to get forgiven jst lyk dat?i told u i dnt tink i cn trust u anymore Mitchell57 cuman see hadampson oo he wanted to leav me for someone else nd where is Samyfreshsmooth sef
Re: Kukere Sisters: Episode 1 by Hadampson(m): 6:16pm On Feb 19, 2017
harameede99:
u jst want to get forgiven jst lyk dat?i told u i dnt tink i cn trust u anymore Mitchell57 cuman see hadampson oo he wanted to leav me for someone else nd where is Samyfreshsmooth sef
Plz dnt call michelle55 to diz.. we r old enuf 2 solve tinz ourselves nah Itz a mistake, darijin mi..
av bin pleadin wit u since, consida my luv 4 uwink
Re: Kukere Sisters: Episode 1 by Hadampson(m): 6:23pm On Feb 19, 2017
paulaspearz:

present sir,btw where is the person sharing the origin and popcorn? He should hurry abeg and come to the front row
Adesina12, ur attention iz highly needed... come nd serve paulaspear, she needs sum popcorn.. abt d origin, lemme call lecheM, he wil b here soon to serve u cold origingrin

1 Like

Re: Kukere Sisters: Episode 1 by Michelle55: 8:36pm On Feb 19, 2017
Hadampson:
Plz dnt call michelle55 to diz.. we r old enuf 2 solve tinz ourselves nah Itz a mistake, darijin mi..
av bin pleadin wit u since, consida my luv 4 uwink
hmmm,oko iyawo wat am i hearing? It had beta nt b true oh..
Re: Kukere Sisters: Episode 1 by hormobolanle: 9:00pm On Feb 19, 2017
Hadampson:
Chai a devil in human form darris wah ebere or anna iz.. hormobolanle cum n see wah ur frnd ebere iz doin o

ha ha han!
bros Wat does u come n mean now
my friend Uhn? Abeg o
Iyam a gud shild
Re: Kukere Sisters: Episode 1 by hormobolanle: 9:55pm On Feb 19, 2017
harameede99:

hmmmmmm make I dy observe......
but u go happy if harameede fit show dis boy say no b so dem dy treat lady.
maka no suck my mouth sha........
Re: Kukere Sisters: Episode 1 by hormobolanle: 9:55pm On Feb 19, 2017
harameede99:

hmmmmmm make I dy observe......
but I go happy if harameede fit show dis boy say no b so dem dy treat lady.
maka no suck my mouth sha........
Re: Kukere Sisters: Episode 1 by ChizzyMaris(f): 10:09pm On Feb 19, 2017
paulaspearz:

Ayam coming..

1 Like

Re: Kukere Sisters: Episode 1 by Hadampson(m): 10:12pm On Feb 19, 2017
Michelle55:
hmmm,oko iyawo wat am i hearing? It had beta nt b true oh..
Ntin criouz michelle.. harameede99 nd i wil solve it our own way. dnt wori, okay?!
Re: Kukere Sisters: Episode 1 by Michelle55: 10:15pm On Feb 19, 2017
Hadampson:
Ntin criouz michelle.. harameede99 nd i wil solve it our own way. dnt wori, okay?!
hmmm,okay.lemme bliv u
Re: Kukere Sisters: Episode 1 by Azeequeen(f): 10:35pm On Feb 19, 2017
Hadampson:
Alot my dear.. u knw what? sit down i knw u must be exhausted afta d journey u nd olatex25 embarked on.. Take diz cold origin to chill nd sweet popcorn made by NL popcorn maker-adesina12
Lol...I don't remember telling you that I enbarked on a journey with Olatex25 but I actually caught up with the story and it's promising

Oga Ikombe,I thought we were selling Gala
Re: Kukere Sisters: Episode 1 by Nobody: 2:37am On Feb 20, 2017
Episode 16

Austin drove to another hotel and lodged. Throughout that night, he wasn't himself, the flash of seeing Onyinye with another man holding her romantically on the waist kept burning his head, he screamed in pain.
"Nooo! Its not true!! Onyi can never be that kind of girl!!! Austin said shaking his head in disbelief.

Later, he managed to sleep but woke around 3am, feeling so scared.
"What if after doing this test, and it turns out she is not a virgin? Seriously, knowing the truth will be far bitter, is it not better I pretend along than hurting my heart because I can't bear it. No no, let it just be, let me assume the guy I saw her with is her brother or just a friend. I trust her, let me give her that benefit.
Hmm, that's what I will do. Now I can have a good sleep" Austin concluded and went back to sleep.

One hour later, he woke up again and start hitting his pillow angrily, trying to card away the horrible thoughts that kept hunting his sleep.
"Onyinye, Is it because of this your school boyfriend that you left Onitsha without even informing me? You did not even show me any respect. You should have lied to me, I would have allowed you to travel back, instead of soaking me in this dilemma." Austin said to himself, weeping in his heart.
"In order to be on the safe side, I better get her tested tomorrow" Austin concluded.

About 6:12am, Onyinye woke up from sleep and found herself in an unknown room.
When she looked at the other side of the bed, she saw Anna and stretched out her arm to wake her.

"Ow, Onyi, you are awake"
"Yes, where are we?" Onyi asked rolling her eyes.
"We are still in Lameyors hotels" Anna replied
"How come we ended up in their room?"
Anna hummed and said: "I don't know what happened to you last night, you got me worried. You suddenly started feeling dizzy, looking like somebody who is about to faint the next minute, so we had to bring you here to lie down because I figured out that you were overwhelmed by what Austin did to you"
"Oh Austin! where is my phone?" Onyi asked
"See it over there"
Anna had already unblocked Austin's numbers from Onyi's phone, so that it will look like she did it intentionally.

So Onyi quickly went throug it to know if she missed his calls, but sadly, there was none. She felt so bad and started shedding tears that Austin did not even call her.
"Why are you feeling sad now? Please get hold of yourself, he doesn't worth your tears."
"Anna, I have this terrible feeling that I will loose Austin forever" she said wrinkling her face.
"Please don't think like that" Anna said
"The feeling is all over me, I can't control it"
"Let's go back to hostel first." Anna suggested.

As they were about to leave, Anna remembered that Austin was already in Awka, he might see both of them together.

"Onyi, its like you have to be going, I want to stay here for a while and charge my phone, you know we don't have light in the hostel and I slept off forgetting to charge it here" Anna lied.
"Alright then, we will speak on phone" Onyi said and left.

As she was approaching her hostel, she saw Austin's car parked in front of their hostel and felt happy that even if he did not call, at least he came to see her. She then assured herself that there is still hope for them.
As she was climbing the stairs, she designed her face in order to appear mean so as to send the signal of how hurt his cheating made her felt.
When she was approaching her room, she expected him to come to her like he normally does, but he didn't, instead he stood there, dialed her number and it rang. He disconnected it, and started looking at her with a long face as she approached.

"Good Morning!" She greeted opening her door

He replied in a low voice. After opening the door, she went inside leaving the door ajar for him to enter.
When he entered, he stood straight giving her a very intimidating look, making Onyinye so uncomfortable.
But she maintained cool, folding her arms, expecting him to ask her something first, while she sat in her mattress.
"Onyinye, why did you left Onitsha yesterday without letting me know about it first." Austin asked in a low deep voice
Onyinye clicked her throat loudly, as she said nothing, looking at her window side.
"Onyinye, I didn't come here for child's play, answer my question" Austin asked in a deep harsh voice.

"Y..ou...a....r....e asking me, didn't you see the note I left?" She stammered
"What rubbish note? Onyinye, I demand to know the truth and nothing but the truth, are you still a virgin"

Boom! The question made Onyinye to turn her face to his side, and she asked: What kind of question is this. So you want to use style to channel the issue to my side now, right? I found your girlfriend's things in your house, which means you have been cheating on me all this while, you should have told me you can't stay in a relationship without sex, you...."
Austin cut in: "Onyinye, you have not answered my question, answer my question my friend!" Austin ordered in a harsh loud voice.
This made Onyinye believe there is problem.

"Austin has never doubted me, so what could be the problem now, did he ask anybody about me? Onyinye sat confused.
"Onyinye, are you......"
"Yes I am a virgin" Onyi cut in
"So where were you last night" Austin asked
"I was with my sister Anna, when I reached Awka yesterday night, she insisted I fo....."
Austin cut in: "Onyinye swear with this holy book you are still a virgin" he handed her a Bible.
"What is all this Austin, after all you did to me, you want to drag my honour into it, right? If you are tired of this relationship, just say it to my face, I will quietly leave you alone, love is not by force. What is all this?" Onyinye's voice flared
"Onyinye, swear! I said swear!!" Austin who was already loosing his patience shouted
"So you expect me to swear with a holy Bible? God forbid, I can never do that!"
"Then lie down, let me check if you are still one"
"You mean I should lie down for you to insert your fingers in my vagina? No! its not hygienic please, your fingers might be dirty, and germs causes infection"
"Then, let's go to a clinic and get you tested" Austin demanded.

When Onyi saw the seriousness
in his face, she concluded that playing a mean girl won't solve anything, she decided to calm him down.
Austin on his own side was praying earnestly in his heart for all the things he had heard about her to be false. He loved Onyinye deeply that he can't see himself living without her, but if after the test and it turned out she has been lying to him all, he will never forgive her all his life.

"My Love, what happened to you? Why did you start doubting me all of a sudden? Is still me oo your Sunshine" Onyi said holding him, stretching his arms to her back, to hold her bombom.

But Austin had already made up his mind. He reminisced another man holding her on the waist and that angered him the more.
"Onyinye, let's go to a clinic now or you consider this relationship end."
"Austin, I am still a virgin, how else do you expect me to prove myself to you ".
"Onyinye, if I leave here, I'm leaving your life forever" Austin said, stood for some seconds and turned his back to leave but yearned for her to stop him.
"Stop! You want to know the truth right?"
"Yes, that's why I'm here"
"OK, I will tell you the truth"

To be continued.....

2 Likes

Re: Kukere Sisters: Episode 1 by Hadampson(m): 6:48am On Feb 20, 2017
Azeequeen:

Lol...I don't remember telling you that I enbarked on a journey with Olatex25 but I actually caught up with the story and it's promising

Oga Ikombe,I thought we were selling Gala
Lol.. When did u start sellin GALAshocked
Re: Kukere Sisters: Episode 1 by Hadampson(m): 6:51am On Feb 20, 2017
hormobolanle:

hmmmmmm make I dy observe...... but I go happy if harameede fit show dis boy say no b so dem dy treat lady. maka no suck my mouth sha........
huhundecided
Re: Kukere Sisters: Episode 1 by Hadampson(m): 7:10am On Feb 20, 2017
hormobolanle:

ha ha han! bros Wat does u come n mean now my friend Uhn? Abeg o Iyam a gud shild
Gud shild indeed
Re: Kukere Sisters: Episode 1 by Hadampson(m): 7:24am On Feb 20, 2017
Nice post... diz iz gettin interesting as it goes... keep it comin obimgbo.. i gum u lyk glue

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) ... (20) (Reply)

The Love Grotto / The Devils Touch / The Day MTN taught me the Lesson of my Life ( Short Story)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 107
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.